Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ The Fifth Age ]:
:[ ORP ]: Midnight Escapades Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elros Namasi

Dedicated Noob

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 11:15 pm
"I didn't think so," Wolfwood said thoughtfully, still smiling at her. Then he shifted slightly, moving his face close to her neck.
"Would you like me to, Menolly?" he asked, nuzzling her lightly.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 4:01 pm
Menolly gave a shiver and a giggle when he nuzzled her. She did want him to, her only problem was saying it. Swallowing a moment, she remembered Wolfwood telling her that saying she liked something was not the same thing as asking for it. Connecting dots, she equated answering his question not the same as asking for anything. In a soft tone, she replied without any hesitation or unsure undertones, "I would." She may be unsure about if she was asking or just replying, but she trusted Wolfwood without question and was very willing for any type of contact.  

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

Elros Namasi

Dedicated Noob

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 10:14 am
(( I'm sorry I haven't posted in so long. I dunno if it was just writer's block or what but I just didn't feel up to it. And now I'm sick *cries a little* but I'm gonna reply anyhow 'cause it's long overdue ))

Pleased with her answer, Wolfwood's smile broadened slightly then he dipped his head and started to trail kisses down Menolly's neck to her shoulder. When he got there, he paused and peeked at her face, wanting to check and make sure she was enjoying it.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 10:44 am
ooc: I am sorry to hear that your sick, hope you feel better soon *Sends well wishes and good thoughts*

IC: Menolly held still for him, her head tilted instinctually to the side to allow greater access to her neck. A constant string of giggles followed every kiss as she enjoyed the action immensely. She wasn't sure what she liked more, his deep kisses or these, but then she didn't think she'd ever have to choose.

Because she wanted to do something she thought he enjoyed as well, she did move, the arm opposite to the should he was kissing. That arm came to bring her fingers to playing with his hair. She looked at him as well, it was obvious on her expression she was enjoying what he was doing, but she wanted to know that he liked doing it.

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

Elros Namasi

Dedicated Noob

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 7:07 pm
(( *pings luff at chu* <3 ))

Wolfwood made a very male noise of approval when he felt her fingers touch his hair and saw the same pleased expression on her face that he knew was on his own. Then he returned to what he had been doing and made his way down to her collarbone, following it around to her other shoulder.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 10:26 am
Menolly delighted in the sound he made, recognizing it as approval and loving it. The icing on the cake was the fact that he looked please which just made her all the happier. She switched arms when he started along her color bone, freeing the shoulder that was being used to play with his hair. In its place her other one went to play with his ear, running a finger along his ear a moment while she was doing it.  

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

Elros Namasi

Dedicated Noob

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 10:57 am
Wolfwood giggled against her skin and shied away, trying to bring his shoulder up to protect his ear. "That tickles," he squeaked then nipped at her shoulder to get back at her.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 11:56 am
Menolly laughed as he giggled against her skin, it tickled a bit. Her smile grew a bit as he shid away, finding it funny that he was ticklish at all. She gave a small squeak, surprised to feel a nibble on her shoulder. It got the responce he wanted, her hand left his ear instantly, going back to playing around with his hair more, giving him a moehawk and an attempting a scalp message of sorts trying to go back to doing things he liked.  

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

Elros Namasi

Dedicated Noob

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 11:15 pm
(( I'm so sorry it's been such a ridiculously long time since I last responded, Ru. I've just been feeling really down in the dumps u_u ))

Amused by the squeak, Wolfwood kissed the spot where he nibbled on her shoulder then pulled back slightly and looked up at her, smiling while she ruffled his hair. "You're so cute, 'Olly."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 1:36 pm
ooc: *pats Elros* Hope you have started feeling better.

IC: Menolly smiled brightly at him, and had a perfect response to him calling her cute. She leaned up and kissed the very tip of his nose before saying with a giggle, "Thank you, sweetie, you are so wonderful, Nicky." Pulling the hand in his hair down, she caressed his check before giving that a kiss and another on the curve of his neck. She had enjoyed it, so she thought he might as well.  

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

Elros Namasi

Dedicated Noob

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 4:41 pm
(( I'm feeling alright. At least enough to catch up on my RPs ^^; ))

Wolfwood had been expecting her to say something in return but the strategically placed kisses caught him off guard, bringing a brilliant pink flush to his cheeks.
"Thank you but how'm I so wonderful?" he asked curiously, while he tried to regain his composure. It just wasn't fair that she could turn him to jelly in an instant like that.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 5:50 pm
ooc: I see *gives hugs and drowns in affection*

IC:Menolly had been paying attention to him and delighted in the pink blush that graced his cheeks when she had placed her kisses. She answered his question, accented each sentence with a kiss to the curve of his neck, working to where the neck met the shoulder, "You treat me so well. Fill each moment of my day with joy. Your kind and considerate always, and brave. If thats not what makes someone wonderful, I don't know what does." She gave him a few more kisses, it she enjoyed giving them and he seemed to like receiving them.  

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

Elros Namasi

Dedicated Noob

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 6:17 pm
(( oO *drowned in affection* ))

Every compliment and kiss resulted in his face brightening a shade or two. And when she finally stopped, he was so red in the face, it would've put a perfect ripe tomato to shame.
"You really think all those things about me, 'Olly?" he asked softly, reaching up to idly trace the side of her face with his fingertips.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 6:54 pm
Menolly giggled and marveled over the shades he went. Closing her eyes in contentment as she felt his fingers on the side of her face, she told him, opening her dancing golden eyes, "I do, every bit of it, Nicky." She loved him and fully believed everything she said as unquestionable truth.  

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

Elros Namasi

Dedicated Noob

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 8:51 pm
"I dunno what to say," he admitted then dipped his head shyly, hiding his face. "It makes me happy that you think like that about me. But, however great you think I am, you're ten times as great."  
:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff