Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Raving Roleplaying of Radical.....R-something
Baton-brand Justice (Nerd x Zylo 1x1) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 266 267 268 269 270 271 ... 497 498 499 500 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zylo the Wolfbane
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:22 pm
"Hey, if you aren't nice, she'll just give up the will to live, and your body will die, slow, wasting away." Velly said warningly.

Sejuani smiled at the client she had left, still laying on the floor, "Excellent." She said, starting to strip Ashe off, "You are lucky today, you get to clean off my prized servant before I properly restore our bond."

Bowsa shrugged, "Sejuani brought home some girl, some icy chick...." She said thoughtfully.

"My a**, for one." Saryn said simply, stepping into an old abandoned warehouse.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:28 pm
"Yeah, well, that doesn't mean she isn't weak and stupid and annoying... So, where are you from, I don't think I've seen your breed before." 'Ashley' said, her tendrils still feeling Velly for venues of entry, curling around her.

Ashe glanced at the client and back to Sejuani, her body ice-cold to the touch, "Where is this?"

"That explains why it's so cold..." Amanda said, shivering before getting back to work.

"Your a** wasn't distracting me." Zaneko said quickly as she followed Saryn inside.  

SuperNerd000
Vice Captain

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Zylo the Wolfbane
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:39 pm
"She is only afraid, new to this, and you clearly aren't the nicest friend to her." Velly said, wagging a finger at 'Ashley'. "You should be nicer, its more fun that way, that's how we get so much fun." Velly said with a grin.

"This is where I work." Sejuani said easily, "I have been working here since I awoke, the world has changed quite a bit." She said, cracking her whip and guiding the client to start cleaning Ashe's body.

Bowsa nodded, turning up the heat.

"So you say, if that's true, then how did I manage to put a spore on your back?" Saryn asked smoothly.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:44 pm
"She is not my friend, she is my host." 'Ashley' said with a huff.

Ashe shuddered slightly as the client worked, parts of her body having somewhat frozen over due to the prolonged lack of control over her powers.

Amanda smiled around her work and continued as Bowsa warmed the room.

"A what?" Zaneko said, trying to turn around and get a look.  

SuperNerd000
Vice Captain

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Zylo the Wolfbane
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:51 pm
"And that's why you don't have as much fun as us." Velly teased.

Sejuani smiled, "See? This is why you need to get all cleaned up." She said, starting to grope Ashe firmly to warm her up.

Saryn reached out, an orb of green sliding from her hand and sticking to Zaneko's back as she turned around, "See? So easily distracted."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:00 pm
'Ashley' growled, "You are angering and confusing me, now shut up and let me ******** you for your energy."

Ashe smiled, moaning softly, "I missed you so much, Mistress."

"Oh god, what is that, what did you do?" Zaneko said, body flaring up slightly in panic, trying to reach behind her, powers rapidly building.  

SuperNerd000
Vice Captain

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Zylo the Wolfbane
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:09 pm
"Well, if you're gunna be like that we'll just leave you to starve." Velly said, standing suddenly, easily pulling out of Ashley's tendrils.

"And I missed you my dearest servant." Sejuani said, working Ashe's body expertly, remembering every inch of her cool flesh.

"See? This is why you must train, you so easily lose control." Saryn said, snagging the orb off of Zaneko's back and absorbing it back into her body.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:11 pm
"H-Hey, what do you think you're doing!?" 'Ashley' said, her tendrils grabbing Velly.

Ashe smiled, closing her eyes as she laid back to rest.

Zaneko groaned and kneeled down, back still turned to Saryn, trying to get back control of her powers.  

SuperNerd000
Vice Captain

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Zylo the Wolfbane
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:20 pm
"If you're not gunna learn, I'm not gunna teach you, and if I'm not going to teach you, I don't see why I should feed you either." Velly said, pushing off 'Ashley's' tendrils with ease, the girl clearly weaker from not feeding recently, whereas Velly was at full strength.

Sejuani let her client clean Ashe up, then ordered her out, turning her full attentions to Ashe and setting to work.

Saryn leaned down, putting her hands on Zaneko's shoulders, "Focus, look inside yourself, power roars through you, but you need to stop its flow, shift it, guide it back to where it came, and settle it."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:27 pm
"You wouldn't do that, not after showing so much concern for my host..." 'Ashley' said, looking over her and she tried to pull her tendrils from Velly's grip.

"I-I'm... where am..." Zaneko groaned, her crotchal accessory growing as she started to confuse herself, her psychic powers starting to flow over Saryn as she touched her.

Angela was silent as she landed outside the house she remembered Linda and Cindy had rented, walking up to the door and knocking. She glanced at her newly-grayed wings as she waited, feeling somewhat guilty for leaving Andre asleep at his home, her mind drifting to their time together.  

SuperNerd000
Vice Captain

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Zylo the Wolfbane
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:45 pm
"Oh I don't really care about either of you, it would be nice to have a new friend, but if you're not being friendly, then there's no point." Velly said with a shrug.

"Focus." Saryn said firmly, "Ignore all else."

Linda opened the door, and stepped back, frowning warily, "What do you want?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:49 pm
"I... you... fine. I'll consider treating her better..." 'Ashley' said, hungry and not wanting to let the best source of energy she's seen in a while simply leave.

"I... you're..." Zaneko said, shaking, slowly starting to get control over her powers.

"I want to apologize." Angela said sincerely, seeming much smaller without her armor.  

SuperNerd000
Vice Captain

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Zylo the Wolfbane
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:53 pm
"Oh? And how can I be sure of that?" Velly asked, glancing back at 'Ashley'.

"Better, keep at it." Saryn said firmly.

Linda frowned, "Apologize? That seems unlikely...."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:08 pm
"I... grr..." 'Ashley' growled before her eyes shifted back, letting Ashley have control over her body again, shaking slightly.

Zaneko shuddered as she slowly started to pull herself together, though her power continued to seep into Saryn.

Angela sighed, "I do want to apologize. I let my duties and heritage get in the way of my judgement, and tried to force you and your sister into harm's way, let alone trying to force someone of Angelic blood... Please, let me do whatever I can to right my wrong." she said with a bow.  

SuperNerd000
Vice Captain

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Zylo the Wolfbane
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:55 am
Velly giggled, "Hello!" She said brightly to the returning Ashley.

Saryn just converted the excess energy Zaneko was letting off into power reserves, the girl had enormous potential, but her control was almost nonexistent.

Linda scowled, "Yeah...well just stay away from me and my sister." She said flatly, still wary of the angel girl.  
Raving Roleplaying of Radical.....R-something

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 266 267 268 269 270 271 ... 497 498 499 500 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games