Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Raving Roleplaying of Radical.....R-something
Baton-brand Justice (Nerd x Zylo 1x1) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 265 266 267 268 269 270 ... 497 498 499 500 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SuperNerd000
Vice Captain

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:15 pm
Ashley cried out in surprise, her own tendrils rapidly coming out and slapping at Velly in self-defense, though it was obvious the girl herself had only a very basic control of them.

Ashe looked around silently as she walked, taking alleys as much as possible to try and prevent dangerous conditions for traffic.

Lotus let out a sigh of satisfaction as she sat back, their new base finally done as she adjusted her helmet.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:24 pm
Velly smiled, "Oh don't worry, I'm your friend!" She said, hugging Ashley happily.

Sejuani soon caught onto Ashe's trail, following it quickly.

Ember looked at Lotus, nodding, everything was in order, now that Zephyr had fixed the damn roof.  

Zylo the Wolfbane
Captain

SuperNerd000
Vice Captain

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:29 pm
"Wh-Who are you?" Ashley said, shaking in fear.

Ashe slowed slightly as she felt Sejuani approach, unable to recognize her power after so long, raising her head slightly in confusion.

Lotus looked over the ones still remaining, Zephyr having taken her squadmates to continue their recon of TwistTech, "Now, with that done, there is one more piece of business before resuming operations. Who will step forward to take our new sister under their wing?" she asked those gathered before her, motioning to Zaneko.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:33 pm
"We're Velly! Good to meet you!" She said cheerfully, pressing against Ashley firmly.

Sejuani rounded the corner and grinned, darting up to Ashe and crushing her into a familiar bear hug, "You're still alive!"

Ember and Saryn both volunteered, looking at each other sternly, they each had different opinions on how to train others, and often competed with one another to train others.  

Zylo the Wolfbane
Captain

SuperNerd000
Vice Captain

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:37 pm
"W-We?" Ashley asked, groaning as her eyes tinted red slightly.

Ashe froze in surprise, her freezing body pressing against Sejuani, not expecting to be reunited with her so suddenly.

Lotus couldn't help but smile, "I figured as much. Do you think you two can come up with a peaceful way to decide this time?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:41 pm
"Yep!" Velly said, not bothering to explain, she giggled, "You're hungry, let me help!" She said, her tentacles sliding under Ashley's clothes.

Sejuani grinned at Ashe, "Perfect!" She said, then frowned slightly, "Hmm...our bond is so weak now...no wonder I could not sense you until you entered the city...I thought you had died."

The two crossed their arms, a peaceful decision was unlikely unless Lotus just picked one.  

Zylo the Wolfbane
Captain

SuperNerd000
Vice Captain

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:49 pm
"H-Hey!" Ashley exclaimed, unable to do much in Velly's grip, her own tendrils starting to move on their own, probing Velly's body.

Ashe was silent for a moment, shivering weakly in Sejuani's grip before saying, "M-Mistress Sejuani? Is that you? Or am I hallucinating again...?"

Locust was silent for a moment before speaking, "Ember, you were the one to train Joyeuse when we first awakened her, and a more... delicate touch will be required for a special case like this. Saryn, you will be Zaneko's mentor. Do your best to raise her into a valuable member of our family."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:52 pm
Velly giggled, "See? You want it too!" She teased, her tendrils sliding underneath Ashley's clothes.

Sejuani smiled, "It is me, my servant, in the flesh, I promise you."

Ember pouted, but nodded.

Saryn bowed, moving to Zaneko's side.  

Zylo the Wolfbane
Captain

SuperNerd000
Vice Captain

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:59 pm
"N-No, I-I just want to be left alone..." Ashley said, moaning softly, her eyes shifting towards red again.

Ashe slowly smiled, resting her head on Sejuani, weakly leaning against her as snow and ice formed around them, "Mistress... I've finally found you... after so long..."

Zaneko looked up at Saryn from where she kneeled next to Lotus, not saying anything.

Lotus nodded, "Now, those who need such should take time to rest and train, while I gather information and plan for our mission."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:02 pm
"You're other half disagrees." Velly said, her tendrils writhing around Ashley's body, stroking her flesh beneath her clothes.

Sejuani held Ashe close, "Yes, you are mine once more, and I will not leave you again my servant." She said firmly.

Saryn nodded, offering Zaneko her hand.  

Zylo the Wolfbane
Captain

SuperNerd000
Vice Captain

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:08 pm
"I-I don't..." Ashley said, her eyes closing as she trailed off, her pupils having turned completely red as she reopened them, voice changed, panting happily as her tendrils got more aggressive, "Are you going to stop teasing or am I going to have to enslave you, too?"

Ashe sighed happily, resting against Sejuani. Though they had finally reunited, she was still weak until they could properly restrengthen their bond.

Zaneko took Saryn's hand, rising to her feet, tail swaying lightly.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:11 pm
Velly giggled, "It's not nice to keep your other half down." She said, but slid her tendrils against Ashley, then inside of her skillfully.

Sejuani nodded, scooping Ashe up into his arms, and turning to carry her away, "Come, you are mine once more, we will return to my current place of employ in this world."

"Come, we will find a proper space to train." Saryn said, leading the way out of their base.  

Zylo the Wolfbane
Captain

SuperNerd000
Vice Captain

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:14 pm
'Ashley' grinned, her own tendrils violating Velly in return quite roughly, "She's weak and annoying anyways, you and I can have some real fun."

"Yes, Mistress..." Ashe said, smiling, her hood obscuring her face.

Zaneko nodded and followed Saryn, glancing around as they walked, attention darting to her new mentor's a** periodically.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:07 pm
Ashley's 'violating' didn't find as much as she would have liked, as one of the largest tentacles Velly owned came right out of where Ashley was hoping to put hers, "Ah, ah, ah, not there sweetie, occupied." She teased, "And hey, be nice to your other half, you can't live without her you know."

Sejuani lead Ashe back towards her place of work, stepping inside, waving away Bowsa's questions for later and leading her up to her room.

"You will need to learn to avoid such distractions if you wish to control your powers properly." Saryn said casually.  

Zylo the Wolfbane
Captain

SuperNerd000
Vice Captain

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:14 pm
'Ashley' groaned with a pout, sprouting a tendril of her own to force Velly out out of spite, "Yeah, well, she already can't live without me either, so why should I care? If anything I should wipe her mind clean and take over." she said, not wanting to admit she couldn't.

Ashe shivered in Sejuani's arms, the room becoming rapidly colder with her passing.

Amanda looked up at Bowsa from where she was working under the bar, "Is something wrong?"

Zaneko jumped slightly in surprise as she followed, "What distractions?"  
Raving Roleplaying of Radical.....R-something

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 265 266 267 268 269 270 ... 497 498 499 500 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games