Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Centaurs Of Gaia

Back to Guilds

A Centaur Themed Social Club 

Tags: Centaur, Horse, Animal, Fantasy, Role Playing 

Reply Roleplay HQ
The outsider (Modern / Forest) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 258 259 260 261 262 263 ... 637 638 639 640 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Duchess Marie

Amateur Visionary

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 7:50 pm
"Oh, I know. I have lived with for for six years now."

"All cultures are different. Even centaur tribes have values that are not the same as the neiboring ones. I am happy for the of you," Clover smiled at Zoe and Kyle.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 7:52 pm
Kyle nodded to Clover. "Thank you, mother." He then looked to his siblings seeing if they were gonna say something.  

Reciter5613

Clean Conventioneer

Duchess Marie

Amateur Visionary

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:16 pm
"So...are you going to kiss my brother? He is nice. I want to kiss a boy someday," Kaelyn said.

"I do not know, they do not seem to be fun," Rain looked at Malcome and Uzi. "Some boys are kind of mean."

Madison laughed,"you may not think so when you are older." She snuggled into KS, "guys kind of grow on you. Congrats, Kyle, Zoe."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:20 pm
Kyle was embarrassed from all this.

KS really didn't wanna get involved in this scene.

Uzi then moved away from Kaelyn. "Don't get any ideas, nutball Kaelyn."  

Reciter5613

Clean Conventioneer

Duchess Marie

Amateur Visionary

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:23 pm
"Ideas for what? Kissing you? No, Rain is right. You are too mean. No girls will kiss you," Kaelyn and Rain laughed.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:28 pm
Uzi shuddered. "What? Are you saying I can't get a girl to like me that way? I just....never got around to.....um....."  

Reciter5613

Clean Conventioneer

Duchess Marie

Amateur Visionary

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:38 pm
Kaelyn did not want Uzi to feel bad, "well maybe you could. Maybe there is a girl that likes mean. Or maybe you could be nice," she suggested.

"I think you have a few years before you have to worry about that anyway," Clover said.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:40 pm
"Alright then. I mean....I don't mean to be mean. I just need to stay tough."  

Reciter5613

Clean Conventioneer

Duchess Marie

Amateur Visionary

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:49 pm
The girls seemed satisfied, but unimpressed with that answer. Rain did not hang around too many boys so she really had nothing to compare Uzi to and Kaelyn hero worshiped her big brother so no one came close to him.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:58 pm
Uzi was wondering what the girls motives were. Did one of them have a thing for him? Well it's too soon to call so he let it go for now.

Soon Kire continued. "It seems we are all planning our futures. We must make sure the future happens then. We must stop the First Ones at all costs."  

Reciter5613

Clean Conventioneer

Duchess Marie

Amateur Visionary

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:03 pm
"Agreed," nodded Clover.

"So let's do this then. One of you who can predict the future should first figure out where they are coming out of the ground. Then, we get the soldiers to get there first and kill them. Third, we celebrate our victory. That is a good plan," the course of action seemed simple enough to Bow.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:05 pm
"Actually the first thing is bringing that Goddess to this world. Me and Clover can handle that. She just needs a body. She will become our fifth child."  

Reciter5613

Clean Conventioneer

Duchess Marie

Amateur Visionary

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:14 pm
Madison looked at her parents, thinking about what Kire was saying. "That is interesting." It was the only thing she could think to say.

Kaelyn gasped, "I am going to have a little sister? Just like Rain?" She squeeled with delight and Rain joined in her happiness.

Zoe was about to offer her congratulations on Clover's pregnancy, but kept silent. It did not seem that she was expecting yet, just that she was planning to have another baby.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:18 pm
Malcome was also excited. Kyle was not sure. "But I thought you decided not to have more children."  

Reciter5613

Clean Conventioneer

Duchess Marie

Amateur Visionary

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:21 pm
Clover looked at her son, "it seems that our minds have been changed by a prophecy from the ancient times. Legacy told us that the author of the wall wrote of a child born to the One, the goddess returned."  
Roleplay HQ

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 258 259 260 261 262 263 ... 637 638 639 640 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games