Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Teen Sex, Pregnancy and Puberty Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for teenagers covering topics centering around teen sex, pregnancy, puberty, and other aspects of teen life. 

Tags: teens, puberty, sexuality, pregnancy, life issues 

Reply Announcements/What's New In The Guild
The General Talk Sticky <--- Introductions go here! :) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nikolita
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:13 am
Welcome to all of our new members! biggrin If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me. If you have any comments or questions about the guild, please use the Feedback Sticky on the main page. Otherwise, have fun!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:29 am
    I definitely like the guild so far. It's a nice place, and veryyy organized! User Image
    User Image

Fairytale Endings

SESauvie

Girl-Crazy Businesswoman

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:42 am
Just thought that I would say in this thread, toward this guild, and all of it's amazing members who have helped me, that last week, at my checkup, it was found out that I have gone under the line of weight that indicates obesity. I am still overweight, but it is something taht made me so proud, that I thought I would share it. =D  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:48 am
Sauvie
Just thought that I would say in this thread, toward this guild, and all of it's amazing members who have helped me, that last week, at my checkup, it was found out that I have gone under the line of weight that indicates obesity. I am still overweight, but it is something taht made me so proud, that I thought I would share it. =D

Yaaaaay Sauvie! biggrin Congratulations, that's awesome!

*woot woot mrgreen * *high five*

@ L o v e r s L u l l a b y - Thank you very much! redface biggrin I'm happy you like it here.  

Nikolita
Captain

SESauvie

Girl-Crazy Businesswoman

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:39 am
Nikolita
Sauvie

Yaaaaay Sauvie! biggrin Congratulations, that's awesome!

*woot woot mrgreen * *high five*

Thank you whee

That high five is dramatically and in slow motion, returned xd

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 3:33 pm
good evening, My name is Kevin and i am, of course, new to this guild.

Anyway, introductions,
I play bass, mainly. I also started playing guitar at the beginning of this school year (early September)

I suck at drawing people and vivid objects, i am good at drawing strange symbols. Um, otherwise, i got nothing at the moment, except for a bit a teenage based depression.

Oh, i am a big believer in ghosts, the astral realm, stuff like that.
P.S. Astral meditation is hard to do when people keep walking by your door yelling "Shadow, get out!"  

Vantineutrasictical

Her Maserati

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:55 pm

It's time to stop the killing
I said it's time to stop the stealing
It's time to stop disrespecting our women.

User Image
╔═════════════════════════════════════╗

I'm sorry that I haven't done this sooner.
Dx

I joined this guild a while back,
but being that it took me a while to finally come here,
I must apologize for my tardiness.

I go by Hays or Maserati,
please refrain from calling me Monkey.
I am eighteen, from Georgia.
I love driving, drawing, writing and talking.
I'm taken by a wonderful man,
who I will bring up A LOT.

If you need to know anything else,
ASK.
o w o

╚═════════════════════════════════════╝
It's time for us to come home and raise our children
It's time for us, to really mold our communities
It's time for us, not to get hooked up in religion.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:19 pm
Oh my gosh. I have not introduced myself yet! I feel so bad, because I haven't gotten to know anyone here so far. I am Alicia. I am 18 until January 16, 2010. I am engaged to the same man I lost my virginity to, which makes me very happy and giddy. ^_^ I love discussing sex, helping people with problems, and learning about human nature. I am in my second term of college and my major is Women's Studies. I take art, health, history, and English classes this year. I want to volunteer at places like Planned Parenthood and Women's Space. I hope to someday become an activist for women's right. My ultimate dream is to have the Equal Rights Amendment passed that failed back in the 1980s. I want to have kids within the next few years, so I would like to learn a lot about that from anyone here with kids. I'm REALLY nice, so please get to know me!

Blue Eyed Wallflower

Thieving Scrounger

36,475 Points
  • Married 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

bones89

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:28 am
Hello! ^_^ I am glad to be apart of this guild. I have been through a lot and i have educated myself through out my teen years. I am now 20 and still to this day educate myself anyway I can and also I am still dealing with a lot when it comes to my body. I am looking forward to helping where I can, learn where I can, and whatever else I can do here. ^_^

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:25 pm
Welcome to the guild Alicia, great to hear about happiness in the form of your engagement =D

Welcome to the guild as well bones, everyone goes through hardships, but what we do to bounce back is what makes us who we are, and it seems you are an educated and open person, which is never bad =D  

SESauvie

Girl-Crazy Businesswoman

Nikolita
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:50 pm
Welcome to all of our new members! biggrin If you have any questions about the guild, please feel free to PM me. ^^ If you have any feedback about the guild, please use the Feedback Sticky on the main page.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:05 pm
Sorry for not introducing myself earlier.

My name is Akil and I live in New York.
I'm 18 and in college currently.
Not sure if you could really call my current status in a relationship.
I'm into video games, some sports, and music.
Since it's teen Sex, pregnancy and puberty guild; I'm also a virgin.  

Tobuso

Nikolita
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:58 pm
Tobuso
Sorry for not introducing myself earlier.

My name is Akil and I live in New York.
I'm 18 and in college currently.
Not sure if you could really call my current status in a relationship.
I'm into video games, some sports, and music.
Since it's teen Sex, pregnancy and puberty guild; I'm also a virgin.

No need to be sorry! Not everyone introduces themselves. 3nodding

Welcome to the guild! If you have any questions, feel free to PM me, and if you have any feedback/suggestions, they can go in the Feedback Sticky on the main page.

mrgreen  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:59 pm
Hi! I just realised I never said hello!

So Hi!!! I'm Rob, 22, from England.

Oh, I'm also very excited, as I'm a nearly qualified doctor, and my job after graduation is going to involve working in GUM (Genito-urinary medicine/ STI clinics etc) and Obstetrics & Gynaecology & reproductive medicine... so Im very excited!!!

Anyhow... I hope I remember to keep around!  

Dr Dimari

Familiar Flatterer

Nikolita
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:10 pm
Dr Dimari
Hi! I just realised I never said hello!

So Hi!!! I'm Rob, 22, from England.

Oh, I'm also very excited, as I'm a nearly qualified doctor, and my job after graduation is going to involve working in GUM (Genito-urinary medicine/ STI clinics etc) and Obstetrics & Gynaecology & reproductive medicine... so Im very excited!!!

Anyhow... I hope I remember to keep around!

Wow, lucky you! surprised biggrin When do you graduate?  
Announcements/What's New In The Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff