Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaia Online High School

Back to Guilds

Gaia Online High School Community & Roleplaying Guild 

Tags: high school, gaia online, school, roleplaying, community 

Reply Gaia online high school
ᴅᴇтᴇɴтισɴ || gʀσυρ ʀσʟᴇρʟᴀʏ || ope Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Monsterrz

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:50 am
User Image

■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■

Riker turned and only smiled at Casey's rage. "How could I mess up your game when you already screwed it up? That's right. I heard. The others found out that you were a killer." When she said to not touch Justin, this made Riker grin. "Aw. NOT kill someone. Aw, c'mon, Casey. You know me better than that." That's when he filled a pistol up with ammo. "Casey, they're the victims and we are the ones who kill them. You already got two people? No, three. Counting that d**k of a principal." The boy just shrugged like it was nothing. He wanted the prize. The one who knows what he or she is doing. Clapton? Well, he was going to kill him. Alicia? Later. They have to be helpless. Then a name came to his head and a grin came to his lips. "Alrighty, I gotta go."

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:56 am
User Image
User ImageUser Image
User Image

[ Justin chuckled and said, "Well, later that night, my uncle found out that I had watch Cinemax. Like, late at night where they show.. the sex times." Justin only chuckled. He was little! In fact, Justin didn't know about this until he was 16 and when his Uncle told him. "The next morning my Uncle asked me what I was doing last night. I said, 'I was playing with my Gameboy.'
'Yea, right. You were playing weeeeeee.'" Weee was supposed to sound like Wii. Justin smirked and looked over to Alicia, laughing slightly. After a while, he told her, "Alright, we should go back. It's not good splitting up. Even if I kissed the killer."
]

}{ Ooc: Justins outfit }{

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Monsterrz

X-Beautiful Insanity-X

Beloved Rogue

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:36 pm
User Image

I Am Feeling... Depressed
Currently At... School
I Am With... Other Students
Crushing On... Clapton Dagger
Alicia Tyler Rookwood
Nerdy
User Image

Alicia was silently laughing during the whole story until he said that they should go back. She came back to reality instead of being in her own world.She stared at her hands. "I left for a reason,you know. Not to find you,i mean i wanted to find you but once Talia said you were kissing Casey i thought that i should have waited so i don't have to see that." She honestly didn't want to see Casey anymore. Yet alone a friend kissing her. "It's Talia,she makes a living out of putting me down and i don't really want to deal with it right now. I have my own stuff to deal with" Yeah,like the fact that she could die at any moment and that she didn't want to die without telling Clapton but she was too much of a coward. "Unlike you,i have to worry about my life at the moment. I have a feeling that you're in the clear"
User Image

Out.Of.Cupcakes ||Outfit

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:51 pm
User Image

█████████████████████████████████████████████████

I wish I was strong enough to lift not one but both of us
Someday I will be strong enough to lift not one but both of us

Casey Kendrick

Casey stared at Riker with a serious face.She growled,"I'm serious.Touch Justin and I'll personally kill you myself..And I don't need your help..Me mess up my own GAME?Impossible..Ha,what happens when they find out it you?The class clown?Dont make me laugh.I no longer need your help."She said and smirked."Now how about you get your a** outta here,before it gets kicked?I didn't take lessons with a gun for no reason."She said and stared at him and played with one of her chocolate colored locks.

The Good Girl Gone Bad..?

Ever thought about losing it
When your money's all gone and you lose your whip
You might lose your grip when the landlord tell ya that you're due for rent

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

xNightmares D r e a m

Monsterrz

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:05 pm
User Image
User ImageUser Image
User Image

[ Justin only sighed at Alicia. "You never know. Alright? She could still be out for blood. All of our blood. Let's go back. We need to stay together. We're helpless when we're all split up." Justin looked at Alicia but pulled her into a hug. "Don't listen to Talia. She's only jealous how amazing you are." He grabbed the pistol and unwrapped his arms. "Come on, let's go. Don't make me carry you." Justin grinned and looked over to Alicia. ]

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:11 pm
User Image

Riker grinned at the girl and said, "Well, you shouldn't let boys brain wash you." When she threatened to kill him, he put his hand against her throat, holding her against the wall. "I could kill you right now." He put his gun to her stomach and growled, "Right now. But I'm not. Becuase we're after the same thing, Case' so listen up! We are going to kill everyone in this school. Then we're gonna kill some more. That's what we do. We kill! I don't let anyone change my mind! If you tell anyone who I am, I won't hesitate to kill you. I have a job. You have a job. Let's get it done and get paid." Riker let go of her and walked out of the room.

Monsterrz

X-Beautiful Insanity-X

Beloved Rogue

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:21 pm
User Image

I Am Feeling... Depressed
Currently At... School
Alicia Tyler Rookwood
Nerdy
User Image

Alicia sighed when he hugged her. "I'm not amazing. If i was amazing then I would have been noticed by now" She tried to smile at him but she just couldn't bring herself to it."Fine but you better keep that gun away from me. Sadly,i know how to shoot and i am not afraid to blast a cap in someone's head" She probably would never do that but you never know what lengths a person could go to.
User Image

Out.Of.Cupcakes ||Outfit

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:21 pm
User Image

Casey Kendrick

Casey frowned and put a hand over Rikers and gasped.When he let go of her she exhaled loudly and put a hand on her throat.She closed her eyes and removed her hand before following Riker.She sighed and crossed her arms,"Shut up..And you'd die before I do."She said and sighed.She put a hand on her stomach where Riker had outran the pistol to.She bit the inside of her cheek nervously."Whatever do you have a plan to kill them?Sperate them somehow?"She asked and sighed.She walked behind him and sighed.The thought of killing Justin was eating her in the inside.

xNightmares D r e a m

Monsterrz

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:29 pm
User Image
User ImageUser Image
User Image

[ Justin only chuckled and walked to the office. When he walked in, he told everyone, "Alright, before you start trying to kill me, I want you to know that Casey and I are not an item or ever will be. It was one time thing, we got caught up in the moment, and we forgot about everything. But I know that she's a killer who killed three, possibly more, innocents." Justin sighed and looked at the faces. "Oh, and thank you Talia. Ruin my life by exposing my personal life. You can go suck one, like usual. Instead of being a snobby little b***h, how about you try and mature for little bit. Just a tiny until we get out of here but it's too much for poor old Talia." Justin huffed a little, a bit breathless from his outburst. He looked at the faces again and said, "Sorry. It needed to be said. Alicia said that she told all of you what happened. And I'm sorry. It won't happen again." ]

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:39 pm
User Image

Riker rolled his eyes at Casey. She was such a newbie at this. "Split them up? What are you? A first grader?" Riker only just scoffed and lifted his pistol for aim. "I'm gonna shoot without looking. And we'll find out who I killed later." He grinned and aimed it to the office, his eyes shut. After a while, he pulled the trigger." When he heard a glass sound, it means it went in the office. Riker couldn't help it. He had to see who he shot. Justin. Right through the stomach. Riker grabbed Casey's arm and silently jogged down the hallway, hiding. "Hahah! That was amazing! Self-five!" Riker lifted a hand and smacked his other hand against it. He grinned and asked, "Who have you killed?"

Monsterrz

xNightmares D r e a m

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:47 pm
User Image

Casey Kendrick

Casey winced and sat down on the floor.Her eyes widened at what she just witnessed.She held back tears as she looked up at Riker and sighed,"Marcus,Seirrena,The principal."She said and sighed."My family."She mumbled and sighed.She stood up and looked at the taller male.."You've been here for what?Three mintues?And you've already pisses me off."She said and felt a tear run down her cheek.She wiped her face and growled.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:56 pm
User Image
User Image

Talia continued to drum on her knees before coming to a sudden realization. "s**t!" She sat normally in the chair and frowned. "I forgot my knife in the auditorium..." She sighed and stood up. She placed the hat on the desk in front of Clapton. "I'll be back in like...five if I run." She scoffed and walked out the door. "There's no way in hell I'm running."

User Image User Image User Image

Out.Of.Cookies: Oh, how I love it when I'm getting ganged up on. Perrrrrf.

Dasheme

Bookworm

X-Beautiful Insanity-X

Beloved Rogue

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:20 pm
User Image

I Am Feeling... Stressed
Currently At... School
Alicia Tyler Rookwood
Nerdy
User Image

Alicia contained herself as Justin was ranting.She heard the glass shatter and she ducked.She looked at Justin and screamed. He was shot. Ok she knew what to do. "Ok Justin,uhm,just put pressure on the wound" She rushed to the first aid kit and walked back over to him.She tried to remember everything instead of panicking. Alicia grabbed some cloth from the first aid kit and put pressure on the wound,ok there was an exit wound,that should be a good thing.She checked his breathing and pulse,everything seemed to be fine so she just kept applying pressure. "J-Justin??!!? Can you hear me? Say something" Talia left,great. Dylan would be no help and Clapton was never one to take orders. Alicia just kept putting pressure on the wound to stop the bleeding,hoping Justin would say something to atleast let her know that he was ok.She wasnt used to things like this but she wasn't going to cry,even if the tears were threatening to barrier of her eyes,she would not cry. If she cried that meant she lost hope and she would not!
User Image

Out.Of.Cupcakes ||Outfit

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:59 pm
_________Ꮛlizabeth ʁene ƨaunders_________
The'Weird'GirlxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
.:。✿Eatin Grass All Day, Party All Night!!
xxxxI'll Grant Your Wish Right Before Your Eyes~
xxxxxxI'm Hiding In The Hills,
xxxxxxxxEating All Your Apples
xxxxxxxxxxDrinking Water, Writing Facts On Your Snapple!!
☂。:.
xxxxxxxxxxxU. N. I. C. O. R. N.
xxxxxxxxx

Elizabeth rolled her head to the direction of the door, listening to the gun shot with slight interest. Who was dead or injured now? She wondered, sitting up slowly with a sigh. It probably wasn't her best idea to just get up and leave the room, unlike the others it had no windows and the walls were thick so no one could listen to any conversations, but she couldn't fight her curiosity.

Opening the door silently, she squeezed through the small opening and closed it gently. Who knew where Casey was now? Or Justin? Elizabeth left Pancake in the guidance office, deciding that he would be safe there and wouldn't be able to run off and get hurt. Bracelets on her wrists and fingers, mace in her back pocket, and a knife in her front, Elizabeth ran a hand through her hair. Stopping when she saw the backs of Casey and.... Some guy she had seen around school? Elizabeth pressed her back against the corner and bit her bottom lip.

What the heck was going on? Was Casey.... Crying???? So Justin probably died... or this guy was messing with her. One of the two. Cursing silently, Elizabeth slid down the wall and sat on the ground. She would just have to wait for them to leave the hallway to get back to the others....

Ooc://  

Irish Chai

Devoted Healer

10,075 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Healer 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Monsterrz

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 4:45 pm
User Image
User ImageUser Image
User Image

[ Justin didn't duck like the others. He stood there. He looked down and saw his shirt being stained. He was shot. Justin dropped the floor, leaning his back against the wall. Justin swallowed and let her do whatever. This was hurting like hell. When she told him to say something, he said softly, "I don't feel good." Justin was sweating a bit. He looked over to Clapton and said, "Get the girls out of here. Go. It's not safe here. Casey knows that you are here. And if she shot me without hesitation, she'll shoot you. ]

Gaia online high school

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out