Welcome to Gaia! ::

Miracle of Life: A Pregnancy Roleplaying Guild

Back to Guilds

A RP guild based around the joy of impending motherhood. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Pregnant, Maternity, Motherhood, Expectant 

Reply The Library
A Cabin in the Woods (Fey & Angelmage) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

angelmage99

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:34 pm
Luke was happy that Miranda and him could have some alone time again. He turned to her and smiled. "I will now kiss the bride." He commented before leaning in and giving his bride a kiss. "Does this mean that I can pick you up and take you to bed as well?" Of course there was the tradition that on their wedding night that they finally sleep with each other, but it was took late now. The man then got on his knees and wrapped his arms around her waist, hugging her belly to his ear.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:57 pm
Miranda chuckled at his teasing. "If you want to, I won't stop you." She rather liked the idea. It reminded her of their first night. She supposed they had there honeymoon quite early. She chuckled and blushed at that thought.
She ran her fingers through his hair, bending over him a bit as she did. "I almost can't believe I got so lucky." She murmured to herself.  

Lady Aryana of the Seelie

Blessed Lover

7,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Conversationalist 100

angelmage99

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:02 pm
Luke pulled Miranda's shirt up a bit and kissed her belly as if he was kissing his own child. He then got up from the floor and smiled at her. "I think we both got lucky. I got a smart, independent woman, who has a great body and a cute butt that that I can squeeze and also a nice set of breast." He responded.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:30 pm
Miranda rolled her eyes at him/ The kiss on the belly was sweet as were his words. Most of them anyway. There was that last part....
"Wow. You really now how to woo a woman." she said sarcastically. "That first part was good, but you trailed down there at the end." She raised an eyebrow. "So I'm something to amuse you?"  

Blessed Lover

7,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Conversationalist 100

angelmage99

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:37 pm
Luke looked at her with his loving eyes. "Hey. It's like getting what you want and the cake. I got a woman with the right personality and with good looks." He pointed out. He then came up with a clever thought. "Besides it's not like you don't think something like that about me. Sure I'm a great guy, but you can't get enough of my body." He pointed with a smirk. He knew he had pinned her.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:15 pm
Miranda turned bright red and looked away. He had her there, to her chagrin. "You fight dirty." she grumbled. She glanced at him again and mocked dismay. "I was cursed with an irresistible man." she sighed. Joking helped fight of some of her embarrassment.  

Blessed Lover

7,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Conversationalist 100

angelmage99

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:26 pm
Luke smile knowing that she had agreed with his statement. "You'll look even sexier with that baby bump. I'll have to rip that wedding dress off of you." He flirted. Real men found baby bumps sexy and couldn't get enough for their wives and girlfriend's bellies. Luke knew that he was going to be no different. "I can't wait to see our baby." He added.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:28 pm
Miranda blushed again. "I think you like the thought of me huge better." she pointed out with a giggle. She didn't doubt he wanted to see the baby, she definitely did. But right now that didn't seem to be foremost in his mind.
She placed a hand on her abdomen, thinking about it. She didn't understand how having a balloon sized belly and a lot of extra weight could be sexy. But if he though so, and reminded her often, she wouldn't complain.  

Blessed Lover

7,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Conversationalist 100

angelmage99

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:35 pm
Luke grabbed Miranda's hand and smiled at her. "Lets get some rest. We'll have a lot of planning to do before our wedding." He commented as he pulled her into their room. He took a while to change his clothes, but was soon in bed and sleeping.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:41 pm
Miranda changes as well, though more quickly, since all she had to do was slip on her gown. She never realized she was so tired until she laid down. She snuggled up next to Luke and quickly fell asleep.

Three months later....  

Blessed Lover

7,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Conversationalist 100

angelmage99

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:46 pm
Luke was a nervous grown. There had been times when had tried to visit Miranda this morning, but the only thing he got was two grandmothers-to-be stopping him and giving him a lecture each time. Now he was at the end of the aisle waiting to see his bride come around the corner.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:05 pm
Miranda stood just around the corner. She took a deep breath, trying to shake her nerves. She could feel the expectation in the room beyond. She reminded herself that she was here for Luke. It helped calm her a bit.
She'd spent all morning being preened until every hair on her head was perfect and every ripple of her gown spread to perfection. With it's low neck, long sleeves and beautiful flowing material, she had fallen in love with it at first sight. It's empire waist line flattered her well, even as it showed her small round belly.
The music started up and she gripped her father's arm.
"Are you ready?" he murmured in her ear.
She could only nod as she finally turned the corner. The courtyard was beautifully decorated. The fall theme was tasteful and lovely to look at. And true to their mothers' word, the flower girls were throwing leaves before her. That was all she saw before she took the slow steps toward her groom. He was so handsome in his tux. Her eyes were only for him as she neared. She relaxed, blushing slightly under his gaze and smiling slightly.  

Blessed Lover

7,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Conversationalist 100

angelmage99

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:28 pm
Luke did his classical look up and down when he saw her. He was still nervous about the vows, but at least he knew that they were in it together and as a team. His vest was gold and red with a red tie to go with the seasonal theme. He was clean cut and shaven compared to his normal 'if I don't go out no one will see me' look. Once she reached him the man held onto her hands and didn't want to let go.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:41 pm
Miranda returned his grip as she stepped up beside him. She was so nervous coming up here, that she was surprised at how she started to relax once the pastor began to speak.
"Welcome, to all of you who have gathered today to share in this ceremony with Lucius Chandler and Miranda Delorosa...." he continued to speak. Miranda's gaze never really left Luke's as the ceremony continued.
Finally the vows came and her nerves returned. She hoped that they sound right. She waited for him to start.  

Blessed Lover

7,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Conversationalist 100

angelmage99

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:46 pm
Mr. Cool's cheeks turned red as he looked in Miranda's eyes. "Miranda I'll tell you straight. It was not love on first sight. I thought our parents were crazy to set us up together, but then something happened. I think I feel in love with you a little by the second day." He told his bride. "You're a good balance to my stubborn self with adding your on bit of stubborn. I'm happy to be sharing the rest of my life with you and our child. For once I'm not worried that I'm going to regret this later."  
The Library

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff