Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
so....heres the chance to make Mordy your Valentine <3 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Show Matron Mordy some love?
  I fap to the very thought of you Mordy! Pick me as your Valentine!
  Mord Sith is a ******** b***h D:< ( why thank you ;D)
  I'm to shy.........
View Results

broken_bleeding_angel

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:41 am
Matron Mord Sith
broken_bleeding_angel
Matron Mord Sith
Yeah, my man and I love each other so much <3

We know. XD And If you guys ever get married, I'll be the crazy chick in the back with the kaleidoscope dress that's hootin' n' hollerin' and taking lots of pics. <3

lmao, my wedding is going to be epic <3

lol us girls will be there to make sure of that! ^w^  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:29 am
Dawww, that'd be awesome if you ladies attended my wedding <3  

Matron Mord Sith

broken_bleeding_angel

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:22 am
Matron Mord Sith

I would. I'd ******** walk there if I had to lol. XD <3  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:14 am
broken_bleeding_angel
Matron Mord Sith

I would walk there too if that was the only transportation.

Quick question: Where the hell are you?

~Because, oh Because, I've fallen quite hard over you. If I didn't know you, I'd rather not know. If I couldn't have you, I'd rather be alone.~  

Azusanga

broken_bleeding_angel

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:37 am
Satin_Slippers
broken_bleeding_angel
Matron Mord Sith

~Because, oh Because, I've fallen quite hard over you. If I didn't know you, I'd rather not know. If I couldn't have you, I'd rather be alone.~

Lol well I know she's in the States with you. So I'm going to have to do some boarder jumping if I don't have a passport. =3= Stupid Obama.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:41 am
broken_bleeding_angel
Satin_Slippers
broken_bleeding_angel
Matron Mord Sith

Lol well I know she's in the States with you. So I'm going to have to do some boarder jumping if I don't have a passport. =3= Stupid Obama.

I'll smuggle you into a barrel and send you over the falls. That way we'll be all set. We can just fish you out of N(V)iagra. Otherwise, we can just get you a passport xD

Azusanga

broken_bleeding_angel

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:48 am
Satin_Slippers
broken_bleeding_angel
Satin_Slippers
broken_bleeding_angel
Matron Mord Sith

I'll smuggle you into a barrel and send you over the falls. That way we'll be all set. We can just fish you out of N(V)iagra. Otherwise, we can just get you a passport xD

Lol or I can get my bf to drive me out west, pick up Fare and drive through some back roads till we're in the states. Get Hester and who ever else is on the west side and drive to Mordie's wedding. <3 XD  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:59 am
broken_bleeding_angel
Satin_Slippers
broken_bleeding_angel
Satin_Slippers
broken_bleeding_angel
Matron Mord Sith

Lol or I can get my bf to drive me out west, pick up Fare and drive through some back roads till we're in the states. Get Hester and who ever else is on the west side and drive to Mordie's wedding. <3 XD

Fair enough. Chances are, though, I don't live close enough to actually walk to her wedding, so are you gonna bring me along to or do I gotta ride a different bus?

Azusanga

broken_bleeding_angel

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:06 am
Satin_Slippers
broken_bleeding_angel
Satin_Slippers
broken_bleeding_angel
Satin_Slippers

Fair enough. Chances are, though, I don't live close enough to actually walk to her wedding, so are you gonna bring me along to or do I gotta ride a different bus?

I'll come get you. I'll probably rent/buy a hippie bus (like the Mystery Machine! <3) that we can all pile into. Don't worry I'll scrub the thing down from top to bottom before I let anyone go in it. XD <3  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:10 am
broken_bleeding_angel
Satin_Slippers
broken_bleeding_angel
Satin_Slippers
broken_bleeding_angel
Satin_Slippers

I'll come get you. I'll probably rent/buy a hippie bus (like the Mystery Machine! <3) that we can all pile into. Don't worry I'll scrub the thing down from top to bottom before I let anyone go in it. XD <3

Awesome. I don't want to fel the residue of a stray night in Woodstock when I step in. We can dance together and grind to songs that totally aren't appropriate to grind to!

Azusanga

broken_bleeding_angel

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:14 am
Satin_Slippers
broken_bleeding_angel
Satin_Slippers
broken_bleeding_angel
Satin_Slippers

Awesome. I don't want to fel the residue of a stray night in Woodstock when I step in. We can dance together and grind to songs that totally aren't appropriate to grind to!

Woot! cool If I find a roach I'll share it with you ladies. XD (roach = weed)  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:21 am
broken_bleeding_angel
Satin_Slippers

Perfect xD

We should, like, totally be Mordy's wedding planners.

Azusanga

broken_bleeding_angel

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:19 pm
Satin_Slippers
broken_bleeding_angel
Satin_Slippers

Perfect xD

We should, like, totally be Mordy's wedding planners.

030 OMG YES! You're a genius!  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:25 pm
OMG I'd love to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But I can't because my mom would have a heart attack if I went missing for a few days to go to her weding. I'm 13 it wouldn't be possibly for me to go without one of my parents unlessed I made up some really really good lies. When you do get married Mordy, show me pics of the wedding!!!!!!!!  

Iceestar

6,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

broken_bleeding_angel

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:31 pm
Iceestar
OMG I'd love to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But I can't because my mom would have a heart attack if I went missing for a few days to go to her weding. I'm 13 it wouldn't be possibly for me to go without one of my parents unlessed I made up some really really good lies. When you do get married Mordy, show me pics of the wedding!!!!!!!!

We'll kidnap you. twisted  
It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces