Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Side RP Board
The Start of a Long Road Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 253 254 255 256 257 258 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:29 am
Blizzard120
I followed Aden, staring at him in confusion. "Geez...I said no hurry, what does he do? Hurries out." I said to myself. "Aden, good grief, hold up. The mansion isn't going anywhere. I swear, you're like this nearly every battle you lose out on."
"Sorry," Aden spoke up, slowing his pace when he realized that maybe he was in too much of a hurry right then. "Wasn't meaning that to sound so sharp. I was worried more about their well being after all of that."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:40 am
Darksol88
Blizzard120
I followed Aden, staring at him in confusion. "Geez...I said no hurry, what does he do? Hurries out." I said to myself. "Aden, good grief, hold up. The mansion isn't going anywhere. I swear, you're like this nearly every battle you lose out on."
"Sorry," Aden spoke up, slowing his pace when he realized that maybe he was in too much of a hurry right then. "Wasn't meaning that to sound so sharp. I was worried more about their well being after all of that."

"Aden they'll be fine." I said. "One thing you're going to have to learn among all else is that when the battle is over, ITS OVER. Learn from it, sure, but you still got to learn that its OVER. You don't need to be that wound up tight about it. Now take it easy and let's just think about what the next steps that we may need to take." I reached over to the back of Aden's neck and grabbed, just giving him a bit of a shake, a bit of a playful manner. This kid needs to loosen up a bit. That's pretty much saying something when I'm saying it. "We'll head to the mansion, we'll give the Pokemon to Doc and we'll just muse over our next steps in the kitchen over a Coke. Sound fine?" I asked.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:57 am
For a moment, Aden worried if the shaking would get any more intense, but to his luck, it didn't. Still, there was a point. Nidorino had already seen rough knocks, if a Miltank hoof to the face was any indication, and Raticate had an... interesting relationship with poison, to say the least. And now that he thought about it, the worst he could expect from Eevee was her being skittish for a bit, or in less words, nothing entirely unusual given the circumstances.

"Yeah, it does. And right, sorry," he finally said afterward.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 3:16 am
Darksol88
For a moment, Aden worried if the shaking would get any more intense, but to his luck, it didn't. Still, there was a point. Nidorino had already seen rough knocks, if a Miltank hoof to the face was any indication, and Raticate had an... interesting relationship with poison, to say the least. And now that he thought about it, the worst he could expect from Eevee was her being skittish for a bit, or in less words, nothing entirely unusual given the circumstances.

"Yeah, it does. And right, sorry," he finally said afterward.

I shook my head, giving a couple silent laughs as I walked with Aden. I couldn't help but to feel but a bit of nostalgia somehow. I'm not entirely sure as to why. We would eventually get to the mansion and as was about to head off to the kitchen, I looked back at Aden. "Go ahead and leave those three in the med lab for the time being and check back up on them here later, at least preferrably before you go to bed tonight. When you're done in there, meet me in the kitchen." I said, finally walking off.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 5:54 pm
"Right, yeah..." Aden figured it was wiser to just stick to the general plan, walking off into the Medlab for a moment. It didn't take him long to leave the three behind, though he couldn't say he was upset with any of them or how the battle went apart from it being a loss. They'd done well, all things considered. As soon as they were in Doc's care, he headed back out to the kitchen so he wouldn't get in the way.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 6:05 pm
Darksol88
"Right, yeah..." Aden figured it was wiser to just stick to the general plan, walking off into the Medlab for a moment. It didn't take him long to leave the three behind, though he couldn't say he was upset with any of them or how the battle went apart from it being a loss. They'd done well, all things considered. As soon as they were in Doc's care, he headed back out to the kitchen so he wouldn't get in the way.

When Aden finally got back to the kitchen, a bottle of Coke would be waiting for him on the opposite side of the table of where I was sitting at. "Sit down. Relax." I said. "Tell me, whats going on with you right now. How are you feeling?"  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 6:38 pm
"You know, now I think I know why you never tell anyone to chill," Aden commented, taking a set on the opposite side of the table. It took him all of two seconds to unscrew the bottle cap, setting it off to the side. "But... other than being kinda desperate at the end, I'm not as upset as I thought I'd be. They all did what they could. Though, maybe I should've used Flaaffy instead of Eevee to handle a Gengar."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 6:57 pm
Darksol88
"You know, now I think I know why you never tell anyone to chill," Aden commented, taking a set on the opposite side of the table. It took him all of two seconds to unscrew the bottle cap, setting it off to the side. "But... other than being kinda desperate at the end, I'm not as upset as I thought I'd be. They all did what they could. Though, maybe I should've used Flaaffy instead of Eevee to handle a Gengar."

"Well, to your credit, at least, you did throw Kristy and Morty off a bit with your normal types. They couldn't use any Ghost moves what so ever." I told him. "That said, the fight could have went better in a few regards. What probably doesn't help your case any is that coming to thinking about it, you haven't really been in that many battles between gym fights. In hindsight, we may could have stopped by the National Park again and try to pick a couple of battles. You and your Pokemon, while coming along, still don't have a whole lot of seasoning..." I said, musing to myself. I sipped on the Coke that I had in front of me. "I guess that while we're here, you could battle a few of the people here while we're in town...though...eh, nearly everyone is out doing their own thing while they can before that whole rush to Hyda."  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:06 pm
"You're kinda right..." Aden took a longer sip than intended, but he knew he didn't have a leg to stand on there. "Before I finally got my license and everything, the most fighting any of my Pokemon did was little bits of training on the outskirts of town or when something big was going on. Other than that, most of it's been challenging the gyms, sparring with you or getting into the occasional fight somehow."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:21 pm
Darksol88
"You're kinda right..." Aden took a longer sip than intended, but he knew he didn't have a leg to stand on there. "Before I finally got my license and everything, the most fighting any of my Pokemon did was little bits of training on the outskirts of town or when something big was going on. Other than that, most of it's been challenging the gyms, sparring with you or getting into the occasional fight somehow."

"Hmm..." I stared at Aden rather intently. In the back of my mind, trying to get others around here, sans maybe Freth, was a no-go, so we had to make do with who we come across, which really, we probably should have looked a bit harder in our run. I was left a bit perplexed as to what to do. I then had something in mind...

"You know...I...might have an idea. I'll be right back..." I said, reaching up for a phone book above the fridge and walking off with it.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 11:04 pm
Blizzard120
"Hmm..." I stared at Aden rather intently. In the back of my mind, trying to get others around here, sans maybe Freth, was a no-go, so we had to make do with who we come across, which really, we probably should have looked a bit harder in our run. I was left a bit perplexed as to what to do. I then had something in mind...

"You know...I...might have an idea. I'll be right back..." I said, reaching up for a phone book above the fridge and walking off with it.
"Okay...?" Unsure if he should really see what Blizzard had in mind, Aden took another sip of the opened soda and decided it was better not to pry just yet. He had a feeling he'd find out sooner or later, whether he wanted to or not.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 11:12 pm
Darksol88
Blizzard120

"Okay...?" Unsure if he should really see what Blizzard had in mind, Aden took another sip of the opened soda and decided it was better not to pry just yet. He had a feeling he'd find out sooner or later, whether he wanted to or not.

It would take about a few minutes, but I finally came back, throwing the phone book back to the top of the fridge where I got it and sat back down. "Well we got a destination in Ecruteak to go to tomorrow, sometime before lunch." I said. "We'll be heading to the Kimono theater."  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 11:25 pm
There would be two thoughts going through his head. The first one being "holy crap, a chance to actually go in there?", given that it wasn't always the easiest thing. Or at least, it wasn't something he ever dared to try. He learned very quickly that behind any sort of beauty from the quintet there were some fairly skilled trainers, going by word of mouth.

This in turn led to his immediate second thought, wondering what the heck Blizzard was plotting and just what kind of channels he truly had apart from what being a Gym Leader's apprentice already allowed for. "When you said seasoning," he spoke up after a minute, "Were you meaning original recipe, extra crispy, or the rinse cycle?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 11:28 pm
Darksol88
There would be two thoughts going through his head. The first one being "holy crap, a chance to actually go in there?", given that it wasn't always the easiest thing. Or at least, it wasn't something he ever dared to try. He learned very quickly that behind any sort of beauty from the quintet there were some fairly skilled trainers, going by word of mouth.

This in turn led to his immediate second thought, wondering what the heck Blizzard was plotting and just what kind of channels he truly had apart from what being a Gym Leader's apprentice already allowed for. "When you said seasoning," he spoke up after a minute, "Were you meaning original recipe, extra crispy, or the rinse cycle?"

"Oh relax." I said, leaning back in my chair. "The girls at the Kimono theater aren't that bad. Well...then again, I'm not the one in training here." I said. "Still, they can help get you whipped into shape, at least a bit. Thats several battles over there that you didn't have before, if anything." I said.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 11:39 pm
"True, most I've heard's only word of mouth in the city. That they're not the sort you challenge without a good reason... though, I'd imagine good reason's anything that doesn't involve trying to trash the theater or something." Despite how he sounded, Aden was grateful for it. But he knew the fights wouldn't be easy.  
Side RP Board

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 253 254 255 256 257 258 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff