Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Dethan, City of Perpetual Darkness Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 248 249 250 251 252 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Abundant Merci

Questionable Inquisitor

8,250 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:21 pm
( She jokes in her mind too. XD Don't worry, she doesn't think badly of your character. )

Hannah nodded. "Uh huh. Roots and all." Hannah then crammed the flower into the back corner pocket of his mouth and wiped her finger off on her pants.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:36 pm
"Hrmf!!" he chokes as he is forced the flower. He glares at her for a second before he begins to chew. His eyes widen and tear and he clutches at his face before he finally swallows. He flops on the ground grimacing. "Ugh...you weren't kidding, that thing was nasty..."  

Lord of the Aesir

Abundant Merci

Questionable Inquisitor

8,250 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:42 pm
"Say that in three to five minutes I dare you!" Hannah challenged with a sly smile. She offered him a hand to help him get up. "It's a rare herb I found while hunting down a destructive duo in the mountains. I have a habit of collecting plants first and asking questions later." Hannah smiled. "So, what is your hobby? You know, other than hunting down people and dreaming about meat."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:01 pm
James accepted Hannah's help and got up. He brushed himself off and thought about it for a second. Did he have any hobbies? Then it hit him. He looked up and smiled. "I collect weapons."  

Lord of the Aesir

Abundant Merci

Questionable Inquisitor

8,250 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:54 pm
"Weapons?" Hannah questioned. She had them, but she never thought of them as a collection. She didn't like using them much in the first place. Well... besides the throwing knives. Those were great. "What kinds?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:39 pm
James grinned. "Everything really, as long as I can afford it at least. See, the academy I grew up in taught me how to use every weapon they had. Seeing as there were a lot, I know a lot. So," he moves to his travel bag and weapon belt." Whenever I come across a weapon I don't have, or one that I'd like to learn, I pick it up and bring it along." He stands there smiling holding a black egg and a flail waiting for Hannah's response.  

Lord of the Aesir

Abundant Merci

Questionable Inquisitor

8,250 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:58 pm
Hannah studied James closely as he showed her the weapon belt. He seemed to be so excited over the weapons... Now she knew. "Wow, do you know where each of them came from?" Hannah questioned. "You must have something from a different land." Hannah said.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:08 pm
James froze, still smiling. The corner of his mouth twitches. "Hehe...err...I'm not exactly sure....I don't really learn about them...I just try to get as good as I can with them..." James chuckles nervously.  

Lord of the Aesir

Abundant Merci

Questionable Inquisitor

8,250 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:18 pm
Hannah laughed. "If you don't know where it's from, then how do you know how it was meant to be used? You're not supposed to hack with a rapier." Hannah pointed out, "But if you knew who used it and where it came from, you could use it better." Hannah looked over at their captive. He looked like he was in pain. "Hey, we'd better get moving."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:09 pm
James quickly packs up his things. "Yeah ok..." he grumbles as he gets himself ready for travel. You know it's usually fairly obvious...or maybe that's just me... he thinks to himself with a chuckle. "Well I guess I'll carry him first."  

Lord of the Aesir

Abundant Merci

Questionable Inquisitor

8,250 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:18 pm
Hannah smiled. "You sure?" Hannah questioned, "I guess it's for the best, I gain more strength as I keep moving. The morning hours are tough for me. One time, I had to tie a rope around a four hundred pound man's ankles and drag him all morning. I swear it almost killed me, but I made it." Hannah laughed. "I guess it came from my Da-" Hannah stopped. "Never mind. Let's go."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:52 pm
James didnt notice as he was surprised by the weight she mentioned. "400 pounds eh? bet he wasn't hard to catch."  

Lord of the Aesir

Abundant Merci

Questionable Inquisitor

8,250 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:11 pm
"I hope you're being sarcastic." Hannah said, "That man was wanted for so many robberies. Nobody could stop him! He was pure muscle. I was the one who successfully captured him... but I had to drag him back."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:38 pm
James looks at hannah out of the corner of his eye. "Hannah, I have never met a man who was 400 pounds, who wasn't part troll, or sitting in a large chair."  

Lord of the Aesir

Abundant Merci

Questionable Inquisitor

8,250 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:45 am
Hannah snickered to herself. "I suppose you've seen a lot of them haven't you? I don't know, I try to avoid capturing the bigger ones, especially if I'm traveling this far." Hanna looked up at the tree tops and crossed her arms. "Three day journey, here we come." Hannah turned her head towards James with a smile. "Just hand him over when you get tired." Hannah nodded, "There are two ways to get back I'm sure you know, which way are we going? I can go ahead to watch for danger."  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 248 249 250 251 252 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff