Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[GM ORP] Now we got Bad Blood [OVER pg 23] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 8:09 pm
AJ gave a glance at the reaper and dragon, glad that Xiu's friends were around her. He gave both a nod and tried to suppress the cry of the Head. It was still wailing and curling around Xiu. "I'm really a bad junior for you," he joked with his usual playful voice but it confided trace of tiredness. "Ah that's unfortunate." He wrapped the hand that was on her face to the back of her head, pulled her closer. "It hurts to see that right? When people you know fight with each other...when you can't control yourself...it really sucks....." He said with a gentle voice on top of Xiu. So the ring would incite wrath from the subjects near it, no wonder the demon was prone to it.

He felt the minor pain he suppressed in heart again, he had no idea how to deal with the demon yet. He heard his words, maybe he was right, he shouldn't have anything to do with the demon anymore. If he never care about him......AJ breathed out a long sigh, his arm still unable to lift an inch. That would be a problem, how he could carry the tray back to his room with just one hand? He laughed at himself, with such an injury, he could distract himself to think of miscellaneous stuff like that. So pitiful, AJ.

"Are you gonna head back, Miss Xiu? I shouldn't bother you and your friends then." AJ asked, nodded to Joke and Shun's side.

poke mattix
Hello ouo/

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 8:49 pm
"You aren't bad at all," Xiu corrected him quickly, her voice firm, "Though...yes, it can be a little tough to watch friends fight one another. If anything though, the inability to control my body and having to watch as I hit other people is decidedly worse." She could at least take some consolation in the fact that she had tried to struggle against the urge and hadn't seriously harmed anyone.

Tilting her head, Xiu carefully stared at AJ with a calculating gaze. It didn't take a genius to realize that something was off with the boil, and his earlier mannerisms had seriously worried her. She was exhausted now and in no state to really do...anything besides minor chatting and getting home, but she wasn't just going to let this go. She was worried for her friend.

"Actually, I wanted to maybe talk to aniki real quick before leaving for home since I'm so tired, but..." she hesitated, "I think I'm going to drop by campus again in a few days time. Would you mind meeting up so that we can talk, AJ?"

Meegane
(fO__O)f the lead up to the dream PRP @ can we meet up in a few days

Kaiyumi

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 8:54 pm
Lutz had seriously fallen asleep and pretty much just lay there for the next hour snoozing. As he was completely drained of energy, any attempts to wake him would ultimately fail until he awoke on his own.

[Exit]

chiickadee
sry

poke mattix rolled 1 4-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-4)
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:36 pm
Pokerus didn't look convinced, especially when the ghoul paused, looking pained at some sort of injury. She didn't press the issue though, if it was serious enough hopefully Xiu would let her know.

She turned her attention towards the dragon boil from before, his words making her frown. "I have to agree, though I'm concerned as to the kind of power thats behind all of this. Being able to control others..." She glanced at Shun, wondering how much he knew about all of this.

She could see the boil was injured, and since Xiu nor Shun wanted her help she knelt down with a sigh and held her hand over his arm, trying ot use some of her FEAR to heal the damage. "You should really go to Nurse Cricket after this." she told him.

(using first aid weee)

Healing AJ for: 2 omg he must be so much better now.

Kaiyumi

Meegane
Sup ouob

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:04 pm
While Xiu's focus was on Shun, AJ noticed his arm being left up and cared. Without making any audible sounds that would draw the baku's attention, he put a raised finger over his lips and made a silent signal. Then he gave Pokerus a gentle smile and his mouth silently shaped a "thank you", then nodded at Xiu's side implying he didn't want her to find out the wound.

poke mattix
Poke's heal made him feel amazing XD

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 7:40 am
At her reaction, Sharra immediately sobered, the smile dissipating, as it had been an attempt to reassure and perhaps lessen the blow of Hadiyya coming back into herself. Losing control was an awful, souring feeling…one that the Nergal was intimately acquainted with in all of the worst ways. It had nearly destroyed him the last time, and to see the tanned ghoul crumble in the wake of the wrath-infused battle hit the demon boil like a solid blow to the chest.

“Yaya….” This time it was soft, taking swift, sure, strides over to where she was curled. Certainly things between them were tense, worse than that at times, but Sharra valued both fey and djinn more than life. It felt natural, familiar, to kneel and wrap his strong arms around her, lifting her up and hoisting the ghoul’s exhausted body against his chest. They were all a touch damp, so he doubted that fact, if anything, would be the one protested. “It’s going to be ok…” Going to be. Because he knew full well that it wasn’t right now, not by any means.

Despite all odds, the Nergal was truly starting to think that perhaps, somehow they could rectify things. They had been so much stronger as a single unit…perhaps if he could find his place in their triad, he could keep things from falling apart. Perhaps he would be better for it. He….couldn’t fail again, couldn’t let them down, things were too tenuous. And Jack, but he would not be solely responsible for Hadiyya and Marosa falling apart. Not if he could somehow provide a solution, and perhaps a needed connection.

Rising slowly to his feet so as not to jostle his precious cargo, simmering green eyes turned back to where the fey lingered. “C’mon. Let’s get out of this mess.” It wasn’t chiding, but it didn’t precisely sound like a suggestion either. Being the person most currently possessed of purpose amidst the trio, his words carried a sort of casual authority. “I think we could all do with some rest.” The words were softened further with a weary smile. “You ok to walk, Marosa….?”

Kanth

Beejoux

Azure Desiderium

Eloquent Lunatic

10,725 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Kanth

Fallen Galaxy

21,490 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:09 pm
"Aye." Marosa breathed softly, not daring to move from the spot he stood. He, too, was drenched and shivering, a bit cold from the attacks that Sharra had tried to defend him against.

If the faerie still had his wings, they would have drooped with sadness at Hadiyya's tears, but his eyes met Sharra's as there was a kind of ... knowing in them, once Sharra had wrapped his arms around Hadiyya.

He ended up looking away, glancing around the room where others were vacating. He had tried to help people and it had only ended up with him hurting others, much like his first year.

"... Oi'll go back to bedrest," He sighed, turning and beginning to tread back to his room. There was nothing else for him here.

Azure Desiderium

Beejoux

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 6:19 am
Sharra growled.

It wasn’t an angry noise, though perhaps it did embody a hint of frustration. Yet, in the same moment, he completely understood Marosa’s actions, and that’s why he had to cut them off at the root. Yaya would feel the Nergal’s arms tighten even more securely around her as he began to move with swift, smooth strides in order to catch up with the fey boil’s retreat.

“Rosa.” Shortening the other’s name for his own purposes, he hastened to tread alongside the dejected third of their little triad. There was a well-founded resolve in the demon boil’s eyes as he waited for Marosa to look back to him. “Yes…you’ll go back to bedrest…but you’re going to come with us.” The smile that he pushed in the other’s direction was part fondness and the rest comprised of a great deal of remembered pain, “You don’t get to run away any more than I do.”

Marosa had dragged him back, aided in part by Sharra’s own strong feelings for the both of them. So if he was here, he was invested, and he was going to do everything in his power to hold them all together.

The blond was walking so close now that his shoulders brushed up against the fey’s own, giving as much contact as he could whilst cradling the exhausted djinn. “Let’s take her back to her bed, yeah?” It was spoken in a tone just above a whisper, “I think we could all use a bit of crash time.”

And for once…together.

Kanth

Beejoux

Azure Desiderium

Eloquent Lunatic

10,725 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Kanth

Fallen Galaxy

21,490 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 6:45 pm
Marosa nodded without saying a word, stopping to walk with the other demons.

Azure Desiderium
NEW

Beejoux
THREAD 8D

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:40 pm
All things considered, that had been pretty bad. She was supposed to be in control of herself, an example for the kids. Yet, she was one of the first to turn and start attacking friend and foe.

She'd have to apologize to AJ later.

West's hand came into her view, and she took it gladly. "Want it now, I'm guessing?" She gave him a quirky little grin, dusting her tunic shirt off.

Smerdle

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out