Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays
Romance is in the air((need role players)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:10 pm
Kise no Shirube

well i am going to sleep see you in the morning corbett. roak kissed her forehead and walked outside and climbed on top of the mansions roof and went to sleep
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:40 pm
User Image
Ashura JamesUser Image
~Yui Yum~

Yui giggled, she thought of Kane as a curious child who was fascinated by her words of description. She leaned over to her side and kissed him softly I think, I'll get a book for me to read to you about the things I've said to you Kane haha with me explaining it all you won't have a photographic memory she said as she came closer to him and curled up with a smile I think we should sleep here tonight, but knowing how you feel about this world we can't.. Yui sighed and rubbed his right cheek with a smile. She only wanted Kane to be happy, that was her soul purpose.

Ashura blushed and rubbed the back of his head then looked left and right to see if anyone was coming H-Hey kid, come on wake up..I'm not your dad..unless.. Ashura used his powers to see inside the boy's brain and heart to understand why Leif was calling him papa. He found that he's stuck in a memory image, which seem to be from the first person that he saw his heart's desires would come to 'reality'. He sighed and only had to play along with Leif just to make him be happy. Um...ok son, I won't leave you to be with that retched woman..I promise Ashura said blushing lightly and then hugged the boy tightly

Kise no Shirube

PopCandy22

Dedicated Genius

5,875 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200

Kise no Shirube

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:48 pm
User Image

Kane looked at the female as he let out a short yawn, he himself then went to his side as he went through her hair and smiled I know a star....so you needn't worry about explaining such things to me, I know enough about them he said before leaning in and kissing her forehead gently If you really want to sleep here tonight, I don't mind, we can he knwe that with him around she wouldn't be in any danger since he would be able to hear if anyone was coming a mile away which made him loosen up a little and stop being so uptight.

Corbett watched Roak leave as the female let out a sigh and returned to the library to confront Cloize as she just basically stood there awkwardly whilst the male was reading through a book, he looked up as he saw the figure of someone and it irritated him to know someone was watching him whilst he was reading And? he questioned her as he closed the book and set it on a table I...don't know anymore... she told him with a quiet voice as she kicked the air like a little child and looked at the ground, Cloize let out a sigh as he approached the female and placed his hand on her shoulder Don't worry about it. Everything will show it's truth sometime in the future he then returned to picking up the book he was reading and started again as the female just stood there and leaned against one of the many bookshelves which were filled with books as she was deep in thought.

Leif was crying and whining and sniffling the whole time as he clung onto the male even tighter Why papa....why does that woman have a ring....why does mama and that woman not like each other?! he cried out towards the male as he burried his face in his chest and a muffled voice could be heard Why....did she do that to mama...why didn't you save mama... his voice started to go quieter and quieter until it wasn't heard anymore and the male was just crying and crying.

User Image

PopCandy22

i-Saito_Hiraga-i

ѺutфfҪhances O.O.C

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:04 pm
User Image
Ashura JamesUser Image
~Yui Yum~

Yui smiled and held him close, she smiled and cuddled her head on his chest Yay!, I get to sleep outside with my kitty haha she said ina child like tone and continued to cuddle him. She was very happy, yet nervous because this was her first time sleep with another being. How was she to act? what was she going to do? H-How about..we...hmm..just..um um make a fire to get warm Yui suggested as she just cuddled more.

Ashura sighed and rubbed his head I don't know son..I was being stupid I guess.. he said softly
Kill or be killed..that is my life

Kise no Shirube

PopCandy22

Dedicated Genius

5,875 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:20 pm
User Image
Linea
Linea came inside to see Ashura and Leif, with a slight tilt she fell in alongside them with a silent nod to Ashura before she wiped a tear gently from Leif's cheek with a frown ~I barely know this one but i want to protect him and pummel the idiot who made him like this~ she thought as she clenched her fists and kept on walking silently alongside for now, If she saw the other one she would ask him about it and quite possibly try to force it if he wouldn't give the answer willingly
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:22 pm
User Image

Kane raised an eyebrow at the female Heh...that you do my dear, but why would we need a fire? he said as he cuddled up to her and held her around himself tightly My body itself is like a heater~ So we won't need a fire he purred lightly again as he smiled, he was feeling not only more loose but also less strict, he felt...a little more free with the female than with the others and he enjoyed it.

Leif carried on crying B-but papa...papa-- Your father is a lying, decieving bandit Leif, he's not your father, he abandoned you. A voice came out coldly as out came Cloize from the shadows with his usual frown as he let out a sigh, the male looked at the other with a tearful face full of sadness before he then looked up at Ashura and noticed it was indeed...not his father, he quickly backed away with that same sorrowful look on his face as he looked at the ground L-leif is sorry.... he asid to the male in an apologetic tone before Cloize neared the two So you two are also still awake. was his first line after that cold and harsh thing he told Leif to snap him back to reality before he then looked towards Ashuar And? Has he asked you tons of questions about yourself yet? he questioned the male as he crossed his arms and already knew the answer and was fully aware of the situation but he thought he'd ask anyway.

User Image

PopCandy22

ѺutфfҪhances O.O.C

Kise no Shirube

PopCandy22

Dedicated Genius

5,875 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:30 pm
User Image
Ashura JamesUser Image
~Yui Yum~

Ashura saw the other boy and the small female, he didn't know what to do or say excpet answer the male's question He did ask me questions..but they weren't life threatening or anything..also, no need to say sorry Leif ok? he answered as he began to walk away from the group to go outside and feel the breeze for a while. He envied something..but didn't know what

Yui blushed and felt his warmth. She just smiled and giggled as she continued to get warmer and warmer Soooo warm, haha I love it Kane..don't ever let me go she said again in a child's tone and just started to kiss him over and over

Kise no Shirube

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:41 pm
User Image

Kane couldn't help but start laughing as her kisses somewhat tickled him, he then nizzled into her neck as he smiled I'm happy that you're getting warm...I love you too..so very much Yui he told her as he let out another yawn, his tail wrapped around the female again but this time more gently and it warmed the female's body more as heat escaped from the fluffy tail of his as he closed his eyes and enjoyed just being with the female.

Crobett let out a light sigh as she was alone again in the library, she slid down onto the ground and started to think a little Maybe none of us are supposed to be happy... she said to no one in particular really since she knew she was alone, then the tinkers came to the female's side as they tried to comfort the female and make her feel at ease.

Aislinn woke up from hearing Leif cry, odd right? The female wakes when she hears people being unhappy, it was just something that happens, she got off from the bed and rubbed her eyes a little as she walked out of the room where Blake was still fast asleep and decided to return to the garden again I wonder... she muttered as she walked aorund the fields of flowers inside and stopped by the white roses as she wondered how something so hurtful could be so innocent, it was then that she pricked her finger a little through a thorn and her blood dyed one of the white roses red as she watched it change colour she sighed lightly It's just like a person.... she said as she then kneeled in front of the now red rose amongst the white ones and looked at it with a tilted head.

Leif sniffled a little as he then noticed Linea, he had felt her wipe away a tear of his and saw her leave again, why was she leaving? And why did Ashura say he didn't need to apologise? He was utterly confused as he then looked at Cloize Leif is so sleepy... he told him as Cloize shook his head lightly I heard Aislinn, she's awake again, go check the garden. When he heard that the male lit up brightly and nodded his head as he went to find Aislinn to go to the sweet dreamland he wanted to, Cloize only shook his head at the idiotic male as he himself decided to just take s stroll around the manor.

User Image

Moonlinkjester34

PopCandy22

ѺutфfҪhances O.O.C

Kise no Shirube

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:42 pm
User Image
Linea

Linea watched Ashura leave after he and Cloize showed up before she walked calmly up to Cloize and asked in a hushed tone "Forgive me for being intrusive but what causes that? i ask out of...............Friendly concern" she said looking up a Cloize without a single hint of deception in her focused gaze
User Image

PopCandy22

Kise no Shirube

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:45 pm

The male stopped in his tracks as he looked at the female What causes what exactly, are you asking about Leif's past in general, or why he thought Ashura was his father? he questioned her with the same cold tone, he didn't trust her, nor did he trust Ashura, Yui or Roak, he didn't hide the fact that he didn't it was obviuos he wouldn't anyway, he was someone who's too...protective over the ones he cares for and therefor didn't trust others just that easily.

User Image

Moonlinkjester34

ѺutфfҪhances O.O.C

Kise no Shirube

PopCandy22

Dedicated Genius

5,875 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:52 pm
User Image
Ashura JamesUser Image
~Yui Yum~

Yui blushed even more then slowly closed her eyes as she was warming up Mhh..I love you more Kane..sweet dreams my little kitten she whispered as she soon began to fall asleep in his arms and tail. She was just happy and lucky to be in such kind man's arms so lovingly.

Ashura ended up being in the garden again, he just sighed deeply and looked up at the moon Damnit...why am I getting so jealous of these people and their families?...I know my own parents didn't pay any attention to me but....I guess it would have been nice.. he said softly as his eyes began to glow and his fangs grew a bit longer, he just wanted to feel what they use to have felt. It was love, never being loved by his parents Ashura just seemed to have hated others who were loved once. Maybe, that's the reason why he wanted to marry Yui so quickly..all he knew was that he wouldn't be able to be loved again.

Kise no Shirube

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:54 pm
User Image
Linea
User Image
Linea looked at him with the same gaze before specking in a slightly louder voice but only so he'd hear her with no problems like some people might have done
"Well he was clearly upset by this 'Papa' and as i said concern makes me ask why he cries........ Look i can tell you clearly don't trust me or anyone else here... i am also like that but it's partly because of my racial nature that i am not very trusting she said before walking to see if a vacant room was nearby so they'd have a but more privacy for this talk

Kise no Shirube

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100

Kise no Shirube

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:05 pm
User Image

Kane smiled with his closed eyes as he heard the female Heh...you wish my princess... he muttered before he himself had drifted off into dreamland and it wasn't too shabby, for it was a one time thing that he had no nightmare, at all, he was having a good dream without the help of Aislinn which made the male smile even brighter whilst sleeping with the female in his arms.

Aislinn heard a voice in the garden as she looked around to see Ashura, she listened to what he had to say before she got up and walked over to the male, her steps were quick and quiet though still she walked more like a..lady, she stood in front of him with her hands behind her back as she smiled It is....not a mystery why you'd feel that way, a being, no matter if alive or not longs to be loved by people, by anyone She said in a soft voice as she closed her eyes and placed one of her hands on her chest It makes people..happier to be with others, whilst when they're alone they fight for themselves and start forgetting about what matters, they develop a hatred towards others and jealousy of what they have and one has not, but you should always remember something, there will always be people who're willing to accept you, and love you for who you are, but you just have to carry on looking and not give up half way through the test. The female then opened her eyes as she smiled and saw Leif coming in through the door as she blinked a few times and smiled Aislinn....will you give Leif good dreams again..? he asked with a sleepy voice as he rubbed his eyes and walked over though ended up falling asleep in the lavender field, the female gracefully made her way to the male as she sat down beside him and started patting his head, her blue eye started glowing lightly as she started humming a tune as blue coloured butterflies started to fly around them as she used her powers to make sure the male was having a good dream before she looked up at the other male I hope I didn't intrude on your thoughts Mister Ashura she explained to him in her sweet voice as she carried on having that friendly smile on her face.

Cloize sighed as he walked into a random vacant room and dragged the female behind him as he closed the door and looked at her He cries because his father is a bandit who'd never spend much time with his kid, Leif still being young didn't understand the fact that his mother wasn't his father's lover but rather someone who was used because his actual wife couldn't give birth to a child, he later found that same female ontop of his mother and stabbing her repeatedly out of anger and jealousy, it scarred the male and kept making him wonder why his father wasn't there to save his mother, as a bandit his father'd always be away because he was hiding from the law more or less, I hope it helps explain to you why the male cries for his father as he is the only one left alive in his family he gave the female a stern look as he couldn't care less if she didn't trust others easily nor about the fact that she knew he didn't trust her.

User Image

Moonlinkjester34

PopCandy22

ѺutфfҪhances O.O.C

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:21 pm
User Image
Ashura JamesUser Image
~Yui Yum~

Ashura looked over at Aislinn and just shook his head My dear..you seem to read people very well...mmh..as you can see I am lonely is some ways, but..look at me i'm a ruthless killer out for the hunt..seems like love won't ever find me for a long time. he said softly as he walked over to the female and rubbed the top of her head. He wanted to know why these people can't have sweet dreams of their own. Was there something wrong with them mentally?

Yui just slept in his arms and began to dream of her and Kane dancing gracefully, like the waltz. She wore a long white sliver like dress, and him a white tux smiling and spinning her around. She just rested her head on his shoulder as he pulled her closer to him and just continued to smile, she felt very loved and protected. She didn't want their dance to end either, in reality she was humming a soft song to help her sleep and dream a little better Kane-kun..I wuv you she whispered as she continued with her sweet dream

Kise no Shirube

PopCandy22

Dedicated Genius

5,875 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200

Kise no Shirube

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:31 pm
User Image

Kane's ears twitched a little as the male was sleeping and dreaming, of what was he dreaming? He was dreaming of a happy land, a land where the Spade faction ruled, where everyone was finally happy, where he and Yui were sitting together, laughing, being free and no need to care about any dangers or anything at all, he obviously knew it was a dream because something like that is...something that's just out of reach for him and the others but....dreams are meant for the moment right?

Aislinn looked down to the male who was sleeping like a rock, he had a smile on his face as it made the female happy, she then looked up at the male as he had just rubbed the top of her head, she felt..a little like a child when he did that but it made her feel happier then she already was Just because you're a ruthless killer doesn't mean no one will love you, you may be hallucinating with a distorted truth of no one ever wanting to be around someone like you, or no one ever loving you, but surely it's because you yourself believe in this disorientated truth too much. I say again, you're a very nice man, it deems worthyness of being accepted by others....it's like say..a wolf, a wolf kills others to live and feeds off of their dead bodies, but is it a truly hated monster because it does what it has to? You'll still get people who respect the wolf, who'll cherish it and those who're afraid of it, the same is with people, you'll find people along your way who hate you, who are afraid of you, those who respect you and those who love you though you may not always be able to tell right away what intentions they have She...was someone who liked telling people things, who did her best to help them in their situations as she then smiled You're wondering why these need help with their dreams are you not? They are all haunted by their own past and the past of the people they care about for none of us had an easy life and we all know of each others' scars, they fear the future and so have nightmares daily so I do my best to keep the nightmarish dreams from them...though as I carry on giving others those dreams I myself am not able to dream her smile turned bitter as she thought of the fact that she couldn't dream herself anymore since her power of giving people good dreams had that fall back, if she gives more and more the less she will be able to dream at all and is mostly the one haunted by those nightmares in the end.

User Image

PopCandy22

ѺutфfҪhances O.O.C

Other Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out