Welcome to Gaia! ::

Miracle of Life: A Pregnancy Roleplaying Guild

Back to Guilds

A RP guild based around the joy of impending motherhood. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Pregnant, Maternity, Motherhood, Expectant 

Reply The Library
Dances with Wolves Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

angelmage99

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:17 am
InuHalfDemon30

Rosario smiled at her. "Should we go ask if Alice knows what to do to get ready?" The man asked his lover. Maybe it was simple compared to what they may have thought it was like.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:21 am
angelmage99
InuHalfDemon30

Rosario smiled at her. "Should we go ask if Alice knows what to do to get ready?" The man asked his lover. Maybe it was simple compared to what they may have thought it was like.

"That's a good Idea. I was almost thinking we would have to show each other's animal." She said. Lilian then said, "We could ask her now but I think Julian will be mad we interrupted them."  

InuHalfDemon30

Wealthy Kitten

10,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Popular Thread 100

PrincessLeafra

9,475 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:21 am
angelmage99

Layla finally woke up after maybe about an hour or two. She looked down at the note in her hand. She did not have to read it to know what was probably on it. It was no doubt a letter of rejection which for her was a first. She was not sure why but she hated every ounce of this man. She really did not care if he did not want her but being treated like the outsider she was made it worse. She began to talk like she was talking to her parents. "Mom dad, I know I promised you that I would find a mate but I am an outsider and everyone treats me that way and even rejects me. You also told me to find a new home but I can't even find that." She slowly got up and began to walk towards the edge of the village. She was not sure as to what to do. She looked to the moon that was slowly rising into the sky. She always looked to it for guidance when she was in need of it. She felt that it was the only thing to trust now and she always would. She climbed up into a near by tree and from there looked up at it.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:32 am
InuHalfDemon30

Rosario nodded. They would have to talk to her later. He didn't want to bother them that would just earn him a large glares. "Do you want to see my form? I'll go first." He told her as he started to shift into a large red and gold bird.

PrincessLeafra

Faustino rolled his eyes. His window was still open and when she walked away he followed her. She didn't seem to get what he was saying and hinting at. Once he got to the edge of the village he caught her. "You don't seem to understand." the man said as she held her wrist. "I can not return my love. The only reason I would mate with you is just to have children." The man told her. He could give her children, but no love in return.  

angelmage99

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200

Aisley Kiryuu

Enduring Gaian

5,150 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:42 am
angelmage99

When Alice got cornered, she didn't coward, instead, she growls and gets into a fighting position. She wasn't going down without a fight.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:46 am
Aisley Kiryuu

Julian, in his big black wolf form, growled back. What would he have to do to get this woman to fall in love with him. At this rate he would just have to foce himself on her and make her obey him.  

angelmage99

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200

PrincessLeafra

9,475 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:47 am
angelmage99

"Oh and I am guessing that you think that because love is a form of emotion that it is illogical for it to even exsist without proof and that is because you are a brilliant man and you believe in what you see and not what you feel." Layla's were turning all black again they only did that when she was afraid or angry and at that moment she was angry.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:50 am
PrincessLeafra

Faustino held to her wrist. "Love is not illogical. That's why I told you I couldn't love you. The only thing that I can give you would be children and nothing more." He told her. he knew what love his and that it to good wondrous things, but he didn't love this woman. He didn't know her so how could he love her.  

angelmage99

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200

Aisley Kiryuu

Enduring Gaian

5,150 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:03 pm
angelmage99

Alice attacks! She jumps and bites on Julian's and tries to pin him down. She learned how to defend herself from her father.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:06 pm
Aisley Kiryuu

Julian was going to defend himself. He was the strongest hunter in the village and he was even going for her arm, but he stopped. This wasn't going to make her happy, he was going to let her have her fun before he took his own step to attack or do something.  

angelmage99

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200

Aisley Kiryuu

Enduring Gaian

5,150 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:14 pm
angelmage99

Alice grabs his throat with her mouth, and tries to roll him over, which she managed to do. After he was thrown, she step off back into the forest.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:19 pm
Aisley Kiryuu

Julian got back up. He was hurt and bleeding a good bit, but he knew that this was the best time to attack. He ran after her and grabbed the back of her neck. It may look like he was trying to mate with her, but he was just trying to calm her down. He put her between his four paws so it was hard for her to escape.  

angelmage99

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200

Aisley Kiryuu

Enduring Gaian

5,150 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:25 pm
angelmage99

Alice was struggling, not wanting to be here. This wolf on top of her was heavy. She cries out, howling loudly.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:29 pm
Aisley Kiryuu

Julian was getting pissed because of his time and this time he really did mount her. By the time the deed was done. He let her go. For the first time he was filled with guilt and the hunter ran off. He couldn't face anyone now.  

angelmage99

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200

Aisley Kiryuu

Enduring Gaian

5,150 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:41 pm
angelmage99

Alice shifts back into her human form after the mounting. Tears started to fall from her eyes and was injured. She shuts her eyes and black out.  
The Library

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games