Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaia Online High School

Back to Guilds

Gaia Online High School Community & Roleplaying Guild 

Tags: high school, gaia online, school, roleplaying, community 

Reply Gaia online high school
ᴅᴇтᴇɴтισɴ || gʀσυρ ʀσʟᴇρʟᴀʏ || ope Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

X-Beautiful Insanity-X

Beloved Rogue

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:54 pm
User Image

I Am Feeling... Grumpy
Currently At... School
I Am With... Other Students
Crushing On... Clapton Dagger
Alicia Tyler Rookwood
Nerdy
User Image

Alicia grinned. "It was a little bit longer than yours once the hair dresser evened everything out. She laughed at his story,seriously laughing. "You...checking someone out? Well your uncle seems like a real comedian. she poked him. "When i hit puberty...my dad wouldn't give in. My mom would keep telling him that i wasn't wearing one of her bras with stuffing in it. That was a funny memory...hell,majority of Alicia's memories were embarrassing at the time but is now funny.

User Image

Out.Of.Cupcakes ||Outfit

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:55 pm
User Image
User Image

Talia looked at Elizabeth. It was that lovely look that she got when she didn't really care. She didn't care what people thought and she didn't care if she died. She just didn't care about any of it. If people died, then people died. People die everyday, it's nothing new. She shrugged and continued to play with the hat. "For the record, Alicia doesn't need my help making her look bad. Besides," She looked over at her and smirked. "Bad is the new good. Why do you really think we're here, sweetie?"

User Image User Image User Image

Out.Of.Cookies: Oh, how I love it when I'm getting ganged up on. Perrrrrf.

Dasheme

Bookworm

Irish Chai

Devoted Healer

10,075 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Healer 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:10 pm
Ooc:// It is not you being ganged up on, it's your character. If you did not wish for said "ganging up" to occur then you should of not made her say what she did. Alicia obviously has friends in the room and naturally, if my friend in real life was being bitched at I would cuss the hoe out like no goddamn tomorrow. don't mess with my bitches. emotion_dealwithit

If you get mad over your character being ganged up on for reasonable and clear reasons, then maybe playing characters where they act "bitchy"(Lol not that bitchy really. Just you slamming her character for no reason without really saying anything besides the same things over and over) isn't good for you. Not to be rude but you don't play the 'slut' role very well getting personally angered by this.

"Treat others how you wanna be treated" <-- That s**t rolls in roleplays too. Don't act like it don't."

Like I've said before, I am a super nice person. Say something stupid like Oh, how I love it when I'm getting ganged up on. Perrrrrf. and I will get smart right on back girl. Better calm your tits hun. I'll go full out ghetto if I need to just to get this point across that it is a roleplay and no one is ganging up on you as a person.

This right here? Yeah, I can consider it "coming at you" but I wont do s**t like this unless you give me a reason.

And that is all.
Again, I am not trying to be rude but i feel as if this was something I should say. cat_neutral  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:19 pm
OOC: Just like your character, I have nothing to say to you. Honestly, it's a roleplay, I get it, I don't really care. If i did, I would've quit by now. And if you think I'm afraid of you going "ghetto" on me, that's supes cute. Cause there's no way in hell I'm going to be afraid of some misspelled words on a screen.
And I can be super nice too, but no one cares about what you can be. People care about how you project yourself. It's all about perception.

And I'm not really angered by this, but if your character seems to think that all she's trying to do is 'get d**k' then I think I'm playing the slut role well enough. Not every slut is into being called a slut. That simple.  

Dasheme

Bookworm

Sex and Caffeine

Ladykiller

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:23 pm
User Image

User Image

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

ι ωαѕ α тяσυвℓє cнιℓ∂

Clapton just span around in his chair awkwardly. Girls caused too much drama. He could understand gay guys now. Sort of. He couldn't understand how they didn't find girls hot, but guys were a lot easier to be around than girls. Seriously. You just punch someone you have a problem with, then leave them the hell alone. Well, usually. There were some guys who beat others up regularly, but that was different.

вєєη gяσυη∂є∂ му ωнσℓє ℓιƒє, ѕσ ησω ι яυη ωιℓ∂

Out.Of.Coke: | | outfit in middle icon

User ImageblankUser ImageblankUser Image

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:35 pm
Ooc:// Oh no, obviously you do not because you are getting mad over being "ganged up on"

I never said anything about misspelled words, and that you were to be scared. I said just to get my point across in case those paragraphs were too much for you to handle at once since you couldn't come up with a simple come-back for everything Elizabeth said.

Sluts are supposed to be the girls who screw every guy in school, can get all the guys, complete asshats. Not sit there and cry because a guy gets mad over something you said, try to act all innocent, etc. This is basically a stereotypical rp if you hadn't really noticed. you are supposed to be flirty, bitchy, always trying to get some. Not crying, trying to act sweet, etc. I don't care if you are the queen of sluts in real life, this s**t is stereotypical.

Why do you think Dylan is always quiet? I mean she is the quiet one. She didn't choose a hyper person and just decide that because not all hyper people are always hyper she was going to be quiet and sad for the day because people were dead.

Elizabeth only said that because she is trying to get some. Never said she did. Casey got a kiss before the so called slut. Tell me that isn't odd.

But this is besides the point, I shouldn't have to sit here and argue with you because you don't seem to know how to roleplay your role correctly and get mad over other peoples decisions on how to react.

Now if you excuse me I would like to enjoy my Chinese food. I suggest you not even reply because there's no reason to at this point. You have nothing left to say on the matter because there is nothing left for you to complain about besides the fact I am probably being a b***h and taking it all "seriously"(Which I am not. Laughed as I wrote this.) Learn how to play a role without getting mad "OOC" or jumping between personalities. Check mate.

I apologize to everyone else for this. emotion_c8  

Irish Chai

Devoted Healer

10,075 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Healer 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Dasheme

Bookworm

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:47 pm
OOC: Then I'll come up with a comeback for everything you say, since it disappointed you so much that I didn't care to go after Elizabeth.

1. Did I ever say I was mad? No. I didn't.
2. If you have been paying attention, there's a reason why she's not all over every guy in the RP. The backstory is that she really isn't a slut, but I guess you haven't caught that.
3. So what if she did cry? Get over it. It happened, its over. There's a reason, but obviously you haven't been paying attention.
4. I don't care how people react. That's not my problem. This is the part where you go back to number one.
5. I can roleplay just fine, thank you. Sorry that I don't always do exactly what you want. But at least I'm not trying to "go after every guy Insanity likes" right?
6. If you think you're being a b***h, you're thinking way too highly of yourself.
7. I don't play chess, so don't worry about beating me.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:50 pm
RomanReloaded
OOC: Then I'll come up with a comeback for everything you say, since it disappointed you so much that I didn't care to go after Elizabeth.

1. Did I ever say I was mad? No. I didn't.
2. If you have been paying attention, there's a reason why she's not all over every guy in the RP. The backstory is that she really isn't a slut, but I guess you haven't caught that.
3. So what if she did cry? Get over it. It happened, its over. There's a reason, but obviously you haven't been paying attention.
4. I don't care how people react. That's not my problem. This is the part where you go back to number one.
5. I can roleplay just fine, thank you. Sorry that I don't always do exactly what you want. But at least I'm not trying to "go after every guy Insanity likes" right?
6. If you think you're being a b***h, you're thinking way too highly of yourself.
7. I don't play chess, so don't worry about beating me.

DO.NOT.MENTION.ME! This s**t is between you two so don't bring my name into this. Ok,peace out.

P.S: Do not fill up this roleplay with OOCs. K thanks guys!  

X-Beautiful Insanity-X

Beloved Rogue

Irish Chai

Devoted Healer

10,075 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Healer 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:58 pm
OCC:// List making? cat_lol
Okay. Let me stoop down to your level for a second.

1. "Oh, how I love it when I'm getting ganged up on. Perrrrrf."
Note the "Perrrrrf" and obvious sarcasm. Didn't have to even say you were mad.
2. If you didn't know, the whole point of a slut is being over every guy LOL.
3. Sluts don't cry unless all the guys are dead.
4. Obviously you do. "Oh, how I love it when I'm getting ganged up on. Perrrrrf."
5. You are fine with roleplaying, not sticking to character.
6. I didn't realize b***h was high on the self-esteem thing. Thought it was an insult.
7. Already did, 0 SECONDS ON THE CLOCK, BALL IS IN THE AIR, TOUCHDOWN!!!! SHE DID IT! CHAI BEAT ROMAN 0:3. WOOOOO GO TEAM
8. Nice try honey boo boo.
9. Sorry for all the ooc posts
10. Told her not to reply.
11. YOLO: you only get interrupted during your nice dinner once. Oh wait. Twice. Not yolo. YOLT. Yeah. I could make a song about that. "It's the motto cracka YOLT. Go bout it errday errday like we sittin on a bench cracka we dun really play. errday errday ******** what anybody say can't see em cuz da money in the way real cracka wassup." :l ... oh god that was horrible. I need to re-think my rapping skills.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:13 pm
User Image
Ⓓⓐⓝⓘⓔⓛⓛⓔ ❝Ⓓⓨⓛⓐⓝ❞ Ⓒⓐⓡⓣⓔⓡ

Have you heard what it's like for every breath you take to be incased with ice or so precise..?
It's always a mistake when we grow up, we find out what really makes us tick.
We spend our whole lives wondering why no one gives a s**t.

{{ You know, I REALLY, REALLY hate arguing. -____- You should all just leave eachother alone... }}
Dylan sighed softly, shaking her head a bit. "We're here because one of the nicest girls in school turned out to be a raging psychopath who can't control her feelings..." But then she frowned a bit, her anger fading, now simply looking about to cry. "And thanks, Liz.." She took the clothes, looking them over, and then clearing her throat awkwardly. "I'm not really that mad at her, either... I just don't like fighting." Walking over to the door that lead into the principal's office so she could change, she stopped in the doorway. "And by the way... I would jump infront of the gun, Talia. No one deserves to be murdered like that." With a slight nod, she closed the door behind her.

I will never sell myself, but sometimes I still wish I was someone else.
I never acted like you, but you just don't have a clue, so catch your breath.
But you will never understand, you always act like we're still holding hands.

User Image

Monster Chinese Ver

Invisible Sage

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Dasheme

Bookworm

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:22 pm
User Image
User Image

Talia looked at everyone in the room before looking at Dylan and smiling. "Y'know what," Talia pointed at Dylan. "She's my favorite."

User Image User Image User Image

Out.Of.Cookies: Damn, looks like I don't have all night to argue with someone who gets by on being condescending.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:03 pm
(Occ: There's this character I never used, Riker. Want me to have him as a killer as well??)  

Monsterrz

X-Beautiful Insanity-X

Beloved Rogue

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:29 pm
Monsterrz
(Occ: There's this character I never used, Riker. Want me to have him as a killer as well??)

You're Riker Lynch!?!? Dude,i've been waiting for the class clown to get involved! It was supposed to be good times with laughs. Use him :3 Nut if he's a killer then it's double trouble....oh my  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:36 pm
User Image

■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■

Riker grinned as he hovered over Justin's Uncle. "Mm. I wonder where Justin is at, old man?" With a turn of a head, Riker saw a note from Justin saying that he was going to be stuck in detention. Riker grinned and said, "Thanks. Or something."

---

After driving there, Riker grinned at the high school he was known as class clown in. The boy stepped out of the car he had stolen from the old man and walked inside the school, weapons at ready in his hands and connected to his hip. He walked inside the school, hearing chatters. Drama. Ugh. Teenagers. So pathetic. Riker hid in the basement, getting ready for the REAL death plan.

■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■  

Monsterrz

xNightmares D r e a m

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:42 pm
User Image

█████████████████████████████████████████████████

I wish I was strong enough to lift not one but both of us
Someday I will be strong enough to lift not one but both of us

Casey Kendrick

Casey walked down to the basement to her other stash of knives.She seen Riker."Why are you here?!"She asked and growled.She grabbe her black bag,"Don you DARE mess up my game and don't touch Justin."She hissed.She stared at Riker coldly.

The Good Girl Gone Bad..?

Ever thought about losing it
When your money's all gone and you lose your whip
You might lose your grip when the landlord tell ya that you're due for rent

█████████████████████████████████████████████████

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Gaia online high school

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers