Welcome to Gaia! ::

Miracle of Life: A Pregnancy Roleplaying Guild

Back to Guilds

A RP guild based around the joy of impending motherhood. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Pregnant, Maternity, Motherhood, Expectant 

Reply The Library
A Cabin in the Woods (Fey & Angelmage) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Aryana of the Seelie

Blessed Lover

7,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:04 pm
angelmage99

Mirnada was glad they were getting all this over with. Surprisingly this visit wasn't as bad as she had anticipated. What a relief.
However, for her it was staring to go downhill. She was starting to feel nauseous again. Maybe it was because of that strong floral smell that kept tickling her nose. Perfume? It might have been nice to smell, but right now it was not. Miranda knew she was going to get sick a lot. Thinking back she'd had several brief period of queasiness. However she was not looking forward to a daily basis of this.
"Ummm... You all continue you think. I need to excuse myself for a bit." she said standing and heading toward the bedroom.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:36 pm
Fey of Silver Light

"Excuse me." Luke told the parents as he got up and checked on Miranda. He could swear that he could hear fan girl screams from his mother and possible Sandra. He walked into the bedroom and sat on the bed. He was going to be there in her time of need and throwing up.  

angelmage99

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200

Blessed Lover

7,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:59 pm
angelmage99

Miranda was kneeling in the bathroom, resting her head on the cool smooth surface of the tub across from the toilet. She hated barfing. It was so nasty.
After a few minutes had past as she felt decent and clean up. She saw Luke on the bed when she walked into the bedroom.
"Hey." she sighed sitting down beside him.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:07 pm
Fey of Silver Light

Luke smiled at her. He was glad to see that she was fine now. They were going to have to deal with more for this little one that was coming into their lives. "So how many children are we thinking about?" He asked her. They had to at least go until there there was at least one boy. He cracked a smile. "Should I send them away?" He asked her.  

angelmage99

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200

Blessed Lover

7,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:57 pm
angelmage99

Miranda chuckled and rested her head on his shoulder. "No. You don't have to yet." she replied, not that the offer wasn't tempting. She assumed he was taking about the parents.
She actually considered the question about babies. She always liked big families. They always looked so lively and close. "I'm not sure. I... I actually would want four at least." she admitted to him. "You?"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:47 am
Fey of Silver Light

Luke smiled. at her gently. "You can relax till then. I think they'll go off planning the whole wedding without us anyways. At least they can do it here where we can protest." He told his fiancee. He was never one to forget a joke. "If you want to have four then you better be ready for this three more times."  

angelmage99

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200

Blessed Lover

7,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:18 pm
angelmage99

Miranda flinched at the thought. Right now, doing this four times didn't seem all that great. "I don't even want to think about that right now." she said with a groan I think I'll just wait to see what happens."
She chuckled at his joke though. "We'd better head back in soon. We should at least get close enough that they can hear the complains." she added. "I get the feeling that the next few months are going to be crazy."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:23 pm
Fey of Silver Light

Luke smiled at her. He didn't even want to think about it right now. "Yeah you're right. Lets go back to the nagging grandparents." The man said helping her up. It wasn't long till they were back in front of their parents. "Morning sickness always got me when I was pregnant with Lucius." Mary commented to her soon-to-be daughter in law.  

angelmage99

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200

Blessed Lover

7,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:47 pm
Miranda was grateful for the hand up and followed him somewhat reluctantly to the living room. She sat down with an unladylike thump. She gave Mary a half-smile. Despite being overbearing at times, Mary was a nice woman. If only Mary and her mother would rub off on each other. Then they might even out. Her mother had always been a rather aloof figure, despite wanting to know every detail of her life.
"How long will it be before it stops?" she asked. She knew it was a little early to expect it to leave anytime soon, but at least she would know roughly how long she'd have to bare it.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:01 pm
Fey of Silver Light

Mary smiled that the younger woman. She may have only had her one son, but she was ready to be a supportive grandmother. "Well Miranda. It's only for the first three months or maybe a little after that, but by the time we learn if it's a boy or girl then you'll be over it." She answered her daughter-in-law-to-be. Of course on the flip side the baby movement would be felt and the child would be kicking his poor mother's belly.  

angelmage99

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200

Blessed Lover

7,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:49 pm
angelmage99

Miranda nodded nodded. "I'll mark my calender." her remarked dryly. She wasn't all to thrilled with the answer. She smiled at the woman to soft the remark. "Thanks for tell me." she looked between them and wondered how long the meet and greet here would last.
"We were wondering about the date for the wedding." her mother asked after a time. "When did you want it? A couple of months, or sooner?" she asked, looking between them both.
"Um..." Miranda hesitated. "I don't want to rush it... but I don't want to wait too long." She glanced at Luke. "This fall?"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:59 pm
Fey of Silver Light

"This fall? You mean before the baby is born?" Mary asked making sure that she heard Miranda right. "Miranda coming down the aisle with a big belly would be cute." Luke commented and imaged his bride dressed as so. "You know you can get any dress you want too dear and you can wait till after the baby is born if you want to wear a dress without a bump." Mary added.  

angelmage99

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200

Blessed Lover

7,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:53 pm
Miranda counted on her fingers. It was going to be around 3 months before fall came. She wouldn't be showing too much in the belly yet would she? Maybe a little weight gain, but nothing too noticeable.
She tried to imagine what she would look like She hated to think herself vain, but she wanted to look beautiful. She was starting to think of a dress she wanted. And she always loved fall. It would be perfect. Maybe it would even deter them from using certain bright colors.
Miranda nodded. "Yes. I want it in the fall." she stated.
"Hmm... We might need to rethink the theme a little bit, but we could do it, right Mary?" Miranda's mother asked.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:22 pm
Mary turned to her counterpart. "Yes your right, but we could have some fun with this. Like alter Lucius's suit so he could have something like a fall look to his shirt and tie, we could also have the flower girls throw leaves instead of flowers." She said making a few different things. She had a couple of other ideas, but she didn't want to give them all away at once.  

angelmage99

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200

Blessed Lover

7,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:27 pm
The two went on for awhile, Miranda trying to reign them in when they got a little over board with plans and answering their question as best they could. Finally Carlo shook hands with Lucius's hand and turned to his wife.
"I've still got a business to run. We need to get going." he told her.
Sandra face fell, but she nodded. "Alright. I call you when I can, Mira. Here's my number, we'll talk about guest list soon." she smiled
Hugs and handshakes were given and with final good-bye's the couple left.  
The Library

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff