Desert Roses Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lack_luster_soul
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:39 pm
Ialu watched the exchange, bright eyes widening. He knew he should stop them from fighting like this, but the tension in the air was settling into his lower belly and he felt himself hardening. He didn't know he could be so easily aroused by these beautiful elven creatures. And Amal's compliments were only making it worse. He wanted to pull the older elf in and show him exactly what had made Ialu so valuable as a slave. But he knew Eladrian was jealous enough, which made his heart pound and his skin flush. He squirmed slightly, a small smirk on his lips.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:06 pm
Amal smirked, he was very aroused, but he knew when to draw the line.
"Alright Eladrian, I'll take your word for it....but you must become a fully fledged Mage-knight if you want to be successful in your mission. If you want, I can offer my services and my body." The older man slowly stood up, exposing his impressive 'size' to the two youths.
Eladrian wasn't even looking down, his jade green eyes where locked onto silver eyes. His anger had shifted, from a seething burning anger to a cold one, his emotions barley showing in his beautiful face, it still could be felt however as the youth slowly rose to meet his elder.
"No, I do not." El said simply and turned away from Amal.

Amal was suitably impressed, he crossed his arms grinning at the silver-haired youth's rejection. This boy wasn't so helpless after all. his resistance made him all the more desirable.
"Then do so soon boy, these lands are cruel to the innocent and weak, a lone unfledged knight is easy prey to the Imperial Assassins who stalk about hunting our kind."  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

lack_luster_soul
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:16 pm
Ialu watched as the spell was broken, shivering. He hated being aroused like this only as a plaything for Amal to court Eladrian. He sighed and dipped his head beneath the water, wetting his hair. He sat back up, reaching behind him for the soaps and oils to begin washing his hair. He effectively ignored the two of them, now wanting to get out of the bath as soon as possible.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:29 pm
Eladrian sighed, his anger was gone now that he got what Amal was trying to do. Instead there was a weariness. "I will keep that in mind.....goodnight My Lord." He walked out of the pool and picked up his clothing leaving them.

"That boy....will get himsefl killed out here." Amal said, sitting back down, on hand palming himsefl. he would take care of himself in a little while. he wasn't about to seduce the ex-slave, it would be disrespectful to Eladrian. Though the halfling was appealing to look at, best of both worlds it appeared.
"I wasn't lieing when I spoke of you Ialu." He said. "He's chosen well I think...but....would it be offensive If I make a suggestion?"  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

lack_luster_soul
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:37 pm
Ialu blinked when he saw Eladrian leave, a pang of guilt hitting him in the chest. Had he known this would have happened, he would have never agreed to the shared bath.

He was dipping his hair into the water, rubbing the oils out and leaving the soft black hair shiny and smooth. He looked up, his eyes catching Amal, his expression guarded. He looked back to his hair, answering with a chill in his voice, "Depends on the suggestion."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:55 pm
Amal lead forwards. "Seduce him, and I don't' mean doing it half-assed, either. From observing the both of you, I'm guessing that your feelings for each other are...serious?" The man combed thought his short black hair. "Either way, I'm worried for him. It is imperial decree that all elves are slain should they step into the south. Assassins are everywhere, knowing that the High Lord would send spies." Amal indicated his scars, " Eladrian's going to have to do away with his pride for awhile too, silver hair is too eye catching should he be clumsy."  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

lack_luster_soul
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:02 pm
Ialu watched Amal, listening carefully. He was extremely confused. He thought Eladrian had been sent to the South to retrieve a prince, that doing so would earn him honor and the chance to breed Maya. Now Amal was telling Ialu that Eladrian was going against the law of his people to be here? He ignored it, thinking it was best to discuss with Eladrian. He didn't want to give anything away that might hurt El.

Instead, he answered, "It's because of his mount. She will not approach one who is pure, and she is his chance to rise higher as a knight. I don't seduce him because I respect his wishes. Though if you are telling me the truth, he is risking a lot for this. Perhaps I should trust him with his own decisions." He tied his wet hair into a knot to keep it from the water as he rubbed the bar of soap down his body.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:12 pm
Amal watched him. "There are way to encourage a horse to breed, a hybrid like Maya can breed at anytime. There is a kind of wine that acts like an aphrodisiac in my land, horse breeders are known to give some to unicorns to get them to breed with horses." he dipped down wetting himsefl again, the water getting cool.
"What I wouldn't give to have a bottle of Ghetta-wine handy right about now."

((What I meant by Imperial decree is that the southern emperor doesn't wan the elves in his land, ))  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

lack_luster_soul
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:17 pm
((OH! 'Scuse me then))

Ialu looked Amal in the eye, as if trying to judge character. He finally smiled, "We bought some in the last town we visited. We barely drank any... I know that Maya seems to be favoring my stallion, Sadiki. With just a little push, she should be amicable to the idea of mating with him. But I don't know if Eladrian would approve of getting his unicorn drunk to make her breed." He rinsed his skin, rubbing away the soap to reveal fresh, lighter skin beneath.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:24 pm
(( I'm sorry, I thought that might a little confusing and I wasn't sure. sweatdrop ))

Amal smiled, "You have Ghetta-wine? that's fantastic!" he seemed to brighten. "I have seen her with that stallion as well, they seem....shy. So why not give her a little bit to make her more friendly to her suitor? It doesn't have to be much, together we can perform Eladrian's 'Awakening' ceremony like they used to do in the old days."
"How experienced are you with the act of sex?" Amal asked curiously.  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

lack_luster_soul
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:39 pm
((Haha, it's cool. As long as you don't mind, I'm easily confused))

Ialu nodded, thinking about it. He smirked at Amal's question, eyes twinkling with laughter. He purred, "You think they made slaves like me work out in the fields?... Let's just say I know what I'm doing." He stepped from the bath, grabbing a thick cloth to dry himself, then untying his hair to dry it as well. He held his hand out for Amal, "One request, though. Eladrian seems to be much more concerned about who he beds than you and I are. If he is uncomfortable with whatever 'ceremony' you're talking about, we'll back down. It is his first time, after all."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:50 pm
Hearing Ialu's words, Amal was intrigued "I thought as much, High Lord Sabyien had abolished the ceremony years ago he's such a romantic at heart." He took the youth's hand. "Since he seems to have put a 'claim' on you, perhaps it should be you to sleep with him. Thought I am very tempted to do it myself, I have more experience breeding horses so I'll watch Maya and the stallion to make sure it happens."
He shook Ialu's hand.
"There is one thing I should mention, Once I give Maya the wine it's effects will transfer to him double fold once she's mounted by the stallion, he'll be aroused and bothered until he's lost his purity and sated."  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

lack_luster_soul
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:01 pm
((Pffff, shameless plug))

Ialu nodded, a small smile taking his lips. He squeezed Amal's hand, bowing his head in thanks, "I will wait until I see the change, just to make sure. It will give me time to truly seduce him. Your job shouldn't be too hard, all the other horses keep away from her so I doubt any of the others would take advantage of the situation..." He smirked, "Thank you, my friend. Now..." His voice dropped, "The packs are in the tent with Eladrian. I'll step in and distract him while getting the wine. I'll place it just outside the tent. It might be best to wait for it, I don't think he's pleased with you at the moment." Grinning, Ialu let go and made his way towards the tent.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:15 pm
((...well they are mine to order about.))

Eladrian was combing his still damp hair with the jade comb, seated cross legged in the tents entrance, the small fire barely gave off any smoke, the incident in the bath tired him out, he was mostly annoyed at Amal a man of his age should know better then try and seduce someone so young. the jade comb paused in the silver strands. But wasn't it...normal for older Eldren to want to couple with the young and attractive? Wasn't it the game that was played in the men's bathhouse? To experience the the thrill of the hunt and perhaps a pleasurable encounter if both parties wish it?
He sighed, he behaved badly for his first bath with an older experienced man of his kind.  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

lack_luster_soul
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:25 pm
((as I said, shameless))

Ialu pulled back the flap of the tent, seeing Eladrian there. The half-blood was still nude, but wasn't flaunting it about. He stepped towards Eladrian, concern written across his face, "I'm so sorry, Eladrian... If I knew it was going to go like that, I would have never agreed..." He stepped up behind El, hands slithering onto the elf's shoulders and beginning to rub the tight muscles there. He kissed the top of Eladrian's head, loving the smell of his hair, "Are you okay. Behind them, Ialu carefully tipped one of the packs over with his foot, seeing the stoppered miniature jog of ghetta wine fall to the sand below. He then gently kicked it out the opposite tent flap, scuffing his bare feet to cover the sound. He smiled, watching it roll out of the tent. The rest was up to Amal.  
Switch and Seme Haven

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff