Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~::Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 FES - The Golden::~*

Back to Guilds

The final chapter in the Persona 4, FES, and Golden - RP Guild Trilogy! No prior knowledge necessary! 

Tags: Persona 4, Megami Tensei, Roleplay, Persona 3, Persona 5 

Reply *~::Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 FES - The Golden::~*
::Out-of-Character Forum:: Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2476 2477 2478 2479

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Arena Emperor generated a random number between 3 and 5 ... 3!

Arena Emperor
Captain

Fashionable Genius

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:40 pm
Rolling for...

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 6:21 am
Just in case you're not an avid reader of New Announcements (which you should be), I'll say it again here for everyone...

The Persona 5 Storyline and Tokyo (P5 Section) of the Guild are now officially OPEN! You may begin posting regularly with your P5 characters and Confidants today in the Tokyo Subforum!

Refer to the Announcements for the Date and Story Updates to come!

Arena Emperor
Captain

Fashionable Genius

Hibarii chan generated a random number between 1 and 20 ... 3!

Hibarii chan
Crew

Timid Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 6:57 pm
Rolling for Sera  
Rednal generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 53!
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:40 pm
Crapforgotaroll.  

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Sreze generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 68!

Sreze
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:48 pm
Arimina Halloween Roll  
Sreze generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 43!
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:24 pm
Tora Halloween Roll  

Sreze
Crew

Zeo Zaggart generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 90!

Zeo Zaggart

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 4:59 am
Ladddiiies, lets get ze' high rolls, eh?  
Necromonium generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 19!
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 6:19 pm
Chell's Event Roll  

Necromonium
Crew

Hopeful Conversationalist

11,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250

Arena Emperor
Captain

Fashionable Genius

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 1:27 am
User Image

M E R R Y C H R I S T M A S ! ! !
[A Christmas Eve special message from Arena Emperor and the staff of Persona 4: FES - The Golden!]

Merry Christmas, everyone!

What more can be said about us beyond the fact that eight and a half years after this place was founded, so many of you are still here, friends, brothers, sisters, and more? I never imagined in my wildest dreams that when this RP began that it would take me to so many different places in this world, introduce me to so many amazing people in the real world, and continue on until today due to the attachment that we all have to the people, places, stories, and world that we've created together.

Yet here we are...and another Christmas is upon us.

It's hard every year to put into words what it means to me to be able to do this for all of you, to spend the holidays with friends that I've put so much of my creative energy into, a world that we've built together from a shadow of the Persona World we were imitating in the beginning into something wholly unique and massive beyond my imagination. All that I can really say is thank you for your part in everything, for going along with me for the ride, and continuing the journey that we started together.

Thank you for all that you've given to the Guild, and thank you for all that you've given to me over the years. And I hope that I can continue, in some small fashion, to return the favor going forward. Let today be just a small token of that...and enjoy!

With love, and wishing you a MERRY CHRISTMAS...

-Arena Emperor, Captain of Persona 4:FES - The Golden

Quote:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

For Necro: W.Y.N.N. - > Programmed Autopilot - A combat or functional mode in which WYNN temporarily shuts down personality and transcends into a much more mechanical state in which her mind processes and responds to stimuli in microseconds, with the speed of a supercomputer. In this mode, WYNN's reaction time becomes nigh-instantaneous, her eyes glazing over with an eerie green light, and when she is stricken in battle she will instantly retaliate with a physical strike to anything within a 10 foot radius that deals no less than 'Heavy' Phys. damage. In addition, she can take dictation and write at an abnormally swift speed, and calculate high-level mathematics impossibly quick.

Narumi Chell - > King Hammer - An exploration skill unique to King within the Metaverse; if the team locates or detects a somewhat thin wall, he may take a moment and smash through the wall physically to open up a shortcut either back towards the front of the Palace or deeper in towards the core. Can be used in once per-battle...in combat...as a 3-hits of Medium Physical/Siege (against castles, walls, objects, or heavily armored enemies the damage is doubled) Damage.

[Villain of Choice] - > Bag of Magic Beans - By planting these black beans with green veins running along the outside and sprinkling them with the faintest hints of water...as many creatures will sprout as beans you plant (no more than 7) from the ground. These creatures will be black-skinned with thick, green veins. Roughly 4 feet tall with cackling laughter and eerie green eyes. Each of these Plant-like Shadow Creatures will share one fraction of the physical capabilities of the one who plants them proportional to how many of the creatures are planted. (1/7 strength for 7 creatures. 7/7 strength if you plant only one creature)

Shun Fujomaki OR Lilica Tanimura - > Potion of Godly Sight - A unique, Divine item lost ages ago by an owner long-since forgotten. When taking a sip of this large drought (that should last a long time unless you spill it), you can...for 5 seconds...view any single person in any of the 12 Universes, even one of the many Gods. Though be warned...peering through the veil, you never know what might peer back. Can be used as often as the user likes, but 10 uses in a single day will begin to produce...side effects.

[New Character?] - > Robe of Useful Items - A beautiful, robe with patchwork spots that somehow do not detract from the delightful look of this high-quality robes. Worn around the shoulders like a cloak, when in combat the user can tear away one of many patches (which can be restored overnight by having someone stitch a patch back into the robe) in order to cast one of many different spells and effects in combat. There are several different colored patches: Red, Blue, Gold, Green, Orange, Purple, Black, White, and 'Many'. The effects for each color are as follows:

Red: Cast a Fireball that deals Heavy damage to anything in a 20 foot range of the epicenter of the blast.
Blue: Cleanse any mental status effects by placing the patch upon your arm like a nicotine patch.
Gold: Throwing the patch into the face of the enemy, roll a 1-20 and if you roll 16-20 then the enemy will see a single, illusory form of the user's choice. It must be roughly the size of a person, but it is a very convincing illusion.
Green: Throwing this patch upon a tree, the user may then step into that tree and emerge from another tree in the same forum as long as you have seen that tree before.
Orange: Toss this patch upon your shoes in order to allow double movement distance each turn, or a secondary weapon attack whenever you attack physically, with your weapon.
Purple: Change the floor of the battlefield by throwing this patch upon the ground, into a thick mud which slows and hinders movements.
White: Throw this patch upon yourself and an ally to fully heal one time.
Black: Throw this patch upon an enemy to roll a 1-10. If 1, the enemy is inflicted with Fear. If 10, the enemy is instantly KO'd.
Many: Deal one of 8 different types of Severe damage to every enemy on the battlefield in a rainbow-colored spray of magical energy. Roll 1-8 to decide if it's Fire, Ice, Elec, Wind, Gravity, Nuclear, Almighty, or if you roll an 8, roll twice more to choose two elements and hit with a severe hit of both.

Necro (the player) - > Messiah's Move - At a time of your choosing in the next couple of months, choose up to 5 members of the Investigation Team (whose players are willing) to draw into Babel via means to be explained later and force them into a potentially-fatal confrontation on your own turf with a Black Messiah under your control. Choose and pitch two 'Area Effects' which your 'Floor' in Babel will have to turn the tide of battle in your favor to Arena Emperor. When approved, you may launch this attack at a surprise moment of your choosing.

"I always wanted a friend like you...and now that I have one, I'll always have your back."

For Rednal: Kyori - > Nine-Tails Ward - A holy skill and the manifestation of what divinity there may be within Kyori; when one ally of hers is brought to unconsciousness in combat...before they can be killed, as a reaction, Kyori takes on a form of divine golden light and grows to 12 feet in height, nine tails extending long and proud behind her...and by raising her hand she casts a temporary ward upon that person which defends against lethal blows to that person until her next post. A last saving throw to protect the lives of those whom she loves. Usable once per-day.

Lira - > Deathshrieker's Ward - A black leather jacket with white skull pins near the shoulders and black crow feathers woven into the collar; at the beginning of each day, choose an element or status effect to attune the Ward to and you will Nullify that particular choice for the duration of the day. In addition, when fighting beneath actual moonlight, the wearer of the ward may temporarily choose to change forms into that of an ethereal banshee, with luminescent wisps of evanescent skin and thin strands of ragged hair, gaunt face with coal black eyes. Speaking in this form is a horrifying screech, and every attack you make adds an extra hit of Low Non-Elemental Damage that returns to the user as HP gain. Physical attacks have a 10% chance to miss unless otherwise stated.

Shiori Niko - > Sneak Attack - When striking an enemy who has yet to see you or is otherwise directly engaged in melee combat, deal triple damage with any Physical skill.

Rednal (the player) - > Messiah's Move - At a time of your choosing in the next couple of months, choose up to 5 members of the Investigation Team (whose players are willing) to draw into Babel via means to be explained later and force them into a potentially-fatal confrontation on your own turf. Choose and pitch two 'Area Effects' which your 'Floor' in Babel will have to turn the tide of battle in your favor to Arena Emperor. When approved, you may launch this attack at a surprise moment of your choosing.

"You're such a true friend, even now...I'm not sure if I deserve you, but I am always grateful. This can hardly reflect what you deserve, but if you'll accept it...I would be grateful."

For Zorc: Kensu - > Color Guard - Change the color of whatever flag you have equipped at any given time outside of battle; if the flag is the corresponding color of an element listed on the Elemental List, then you can ignite that weapon in the element of that color to deal additional Low elemental damage with each attack.

D-Rap - > EX-Combo Super - Whenever D-Rap lands an attack an enemy rolls a 1-20 dice. If the enemy rolls a 1, the attack is a critical hit and deals 15 hits of Very Low Attack Damage as D-Rap unleashes an immaculate physical combo which flashes to black for just a moment, before the battlefield returns to light as he stands proudly on the far side of his battered foe.

Hazama Koizumi - > Konami Code - By stepping up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, then tapping your right foot and then your left foot at the entrance of a palace, instantly receive ONE treasure that you would receive or discover, potentially, from within the Palace! Can be used once per-day!

Zorc (the player) - > Messiah's Move - At a time of your choosing in the next couple of months, choose up to 5 members of the Investigation Team (whose players are willing) to draw into Babel via means to be explained later and force them into a potentially-fatal confrontation on your own turf. Choose and pitch two 'Area Effects' which your 'Floor' in Babel will have to turn the tide of battle in your favor to Arena Emperor. When approved, you may launch this attack at a surprise moment of your choosing.

"I always thought when people said their little brothers were annoying that it was a bit rude...but after meeting you, I think I get it. Sometimes you can drive me crazy...but in the end, you're still like a brother to me."

For Yoko: Nix - > Fafnir's Blood - A gift received from a certain serpent through unknown means; it's uncertain if Nix is even aware apart from an occasional, unusual warmth within her blood when she looks upon him or an enemy. When reduced to 0 HP for a true KO and about to be knocked unconscious, a green glyph awakens on the forehead of Nix and lines of green power stretch all across her body. And in that moment, she becomes immune to everything for the next 2 turns. She cannot be healed. She cannot be damaged. She cannot be status effected. And she can only attack with a Heavy Divine Elemental weapon strike. After two turns, if the enemy is not yet defeated, she will fall unconscious and cannot be revived to full consciousness until the next day RP-time.

Tharros - > Druk's Blood - A gift received from an unknown source, but certainly not from someone close to his sister that might be making a secret gesture of kindness to maintain non-hostile relations due to said closeness. Certainly not. When reduced to 50% health or less (discretion of the user of the character unless otherwise stated), the skin of Tharros will begin to crack and little black scales not unlike that of the Thunder Dragon Druk will form along his limbs, his neck, and his cheek visibly. As these scales form, Low Level spells will no longer have any effect on Tharros at all. Of any kind. And any lightning spell cast or landing within 3 feet of Tharros will be absorbed into the scales and converted into additional power for his physical attacks.

Sano - > Raishan's Blood - A gift...stolen from someone, instead possessed by Sano which he feels at all times as a slightly piercing heat that courses through his veins and occasionally causes his eyes to shimmer a sickly green-gold. By uttering the name of the matron dragon to whom the blood originally is said to have belonged (Raishan), before a battle commences, his eyes will flash again and his skin will appear to split with sickly green lines...almost a fiendish mockery of those received by Fafnir's Blood...and the user will gain an immunity to Poison, deal 1/10 odds of Poisoning foes with every physical strike, and gain the ability to cast 'Invisibility' on himself before the battle begins. This prevents him from being seen until the moment he chooses to attack and commence the battle, or until he is struck by an enemy. Other non-sight senses could still locate him, if they are sharp enough...

[Future Phantom Thief] - > Shadow Cart - Capable of being summoned once entering into the Metaverse, your future Phantom Thief will be equipped with a mode of transport singular to themselves! A strange, shadow go-kart of a design similar to something you might find in Mario Kart (but personalized to you) with exceptional top speed and dubious handling! Get to where you want to go in larger Palaces swiftly and efficiently, if not quietly! No assembly required. Can be converted to a motorbike of some kind if the design does not suit tastes...

Yoko (the player) - > Messiah's Move - At a time of your choosing in the next couple of months, choose up to 5 members of the Investigation Team (whose players are willing) to draw into Babel via means to be explained later and force them into a potentially-fatal confrontation on your own turf. Choose and pitch two 'Area Effects' which your 'Floor' in Babel will have to turn the tide of battle in your favor to Arena Emperor. When approved, you may launch this attack at a surprise moment of your choosing.]

"I always heard that dragons could be terrible, and scary...but meeting you, I can understand now just how awesome they are, too."

For Stickdude: Leon - > Fate Stone - A round, moonstone orb about the size of a shot-put that shimmers with magical energy. By concentrating on this stone and the other person in possession of its mate (you also receive the mate Fate Stone to give to a friend) for 30 seconds, you may instantly be transported to where they are no matter where they might be.

Misha - > Adulation - While the sales of many of her past works may have had dubious reception from what few internet fans might have been aware of them, her most recent work, 'Tracing a Widow'...an explicit doujin about two characters from a recently-very-popular video game...has become a smash hit among a certain community online. As a result, every day at the start of the day, Misha may make a 1-10 roll for 'Fanmail'. Depending upon the roll, she will receive a care package from a fan with an item that she can use for the coming day.

"It's great to have someone around who reminds us that not everything has to be taken so seriously. Thanks for bringing that bit of levity, from the very beginning until now."

For Hibarii chan: Tamao Uehara - > The Spire of Conflux - An ancient, druid magical staff carved from the roots of a gnarled world tree; this staff passively gathers magic within the orange gem mounted in its head that increases the brightness of its glow over time. Can contain up to 10 Charges, gathering 5 Charges per-day (starting with the full 10 at the time the staff is received). When casting a spell, if the Spire of Conflux is used you may expend a Charge to increase the level of the spell you are casting...or multiple Charges to raise the spell multiple levels. For example, a simple Agi could be raised to an Agilao with one Charge, Agidyne with two Charges, and Ragnarok with three Charges. In addition, you can alter your spell to target extra targets at the cost of a Charge per-target.

Seika Murakami - > Quivering Palm - An impossibly heavy open-palmed strike which...if successful...starts a tremor in the sternum of an enemy; for up to three turns of the attacker's choosing she may...in addition to whatever action she takes otherwise...activate the tremor in their chest. Rolling a 1-10, if the roll is a 10 then the enemy is instantly KO'd by a sudden implosion of power. If the roll is anything else, then the enemy takes 4 hits of unblockable Phys damage. After three uses of the effect roll, the Quivering Palm ends. Can only be used once per-battle.

Kaori Munakata - > Chandra's Eye - Looking at a foe with an intimidating glare and a flash of black and red through the eye, an enemy must roll 1-10 in the OoC before attacking Kaori in any given post. If they roll 9 or 10, they cannot attack her that turn.

Minori Koroko - > Cabal's Ruin - A shimmering black cloak with a golden clasp, cursed by a strange beast and created in the days before the world was fully made. Resistant against magic up to 5% damage, and converts the resisted damage into a Divine power. Power can be stored up to ten times, at which point it can be expelled as a 3x Charged Severe Holy Spell upon any targeted enemy. Can be expelled before that Maximum Damage point, but only at the level of a Medium Damage Holy Spell.

"It's been too long since we could spend a Christmas together, Tama-chan...you're my best friend, and I've missed you so much. Merry Christmas!"

For Ryo: Weston - > Assassinate - When attacking an enemy who has not yet seen you, who has not yet made an attack, raise the damage of your Persona Raid from Very Low Gun Damage per-hit to Low Gun Damage per-hit.

Gin - > Dimension Door - Instantly transport himself and any one ally he can touch up to 120 feet in any direction, so long as he is aware of the space to which he is transporting. Can be used 3 times per-day.

Shouei - > Relentless Rage and Reckless Attacks - (RR) When reaching 0 HP, once per-battle, continue fighting through sheer force of rage and return to 1 HP. Can stack with Endure or Enduring Soul. (RA) Physical attacks have a 50% chance of ALWAYS being Critical Hits. Includes Physical Magic.

Ryo (the player) - > Messiah's Move - At a time of your choosing in the next couple of months, choose up to 5 members of the Investigation Team (whose players are willing) to draw into Babel via means to be explained later and force them into a potentially-fatal confrontation on your own turf. Choose and pitch two 'Area Effects' which your 'Floor' in Babel will have to turn the tide of battle in your favor to Arena Emperor. When approved, you may launch this attack at a surprise moment of your choosing.

"I would like...to watch you Rage. ...What else really needs to be said between us?"

For Zeo: Zeo - > Uncannier Dodge - Once per-round, reduce the damage taken by an enemy's attack by half via an unnaturally-dexterous dodge!

"Does not halve damage from the slaps of miffed females after you've come onto them too strong. You'll need a full Evasion for that."

For Sreze: Arimina - > Faris's Favor - A boon from the Goddess of Fluff of the 9th Universe who has selected Arimina as one of her 'chosen'. This allows Arimina to designated willing friends and allies as members of her 'Pack'. And whenever in combat with members of her 'Pack', Arimina and pack members gain a 10% boost to Atk./Def./Spd. for each member of the 'Pack' who is fighting alongside them. In addition, when a 'Pack' member attacks, Arimina can follow-up as the Leader with a Low Damage Phys Attack without modifiers from her passive or active boosts.

Mono - > Omega Soul - As another designated special member of the 'Pack', gain 50% bonus to all stats when fighting alone in defense of the 'Pack'. When fighting alongside Pack members, however, gain 10% passive bonus to all stats, and when Pack members are attacked, get an instant reaction to attack with a Low Damage attack without modifiers from her passive or active boosts.

Katsuyori Sanada - > Action Surge - When in combat, use Action Surge to launch another volley of shots from Good News in the same turn as the first, or use the Action Surge to reload after shooting without having to waste a turn to post the reload. Can be used for double movement as well. Usable once per-battle, requires a rest to use again.

Katsuyori Sanada - > Tinkerbomb - At the start of any given Palace, roll a 1-5 to Tinker up a few contained explosives..the number you roll being how many you collect. These can be used to blow away locks on certain doors or tossed at foes in battle for a High Fire/Phys damage explosion to anyone within 5 feet of the blast. Adding components (to be collected in the Palace later) could add different effects to the bombs...

"What I said to your buddy above goes double for you. Though the start may have been awkward, it's my pleasure to call you a friend."

For Blue Ember: Aka Yuuki - > Gern Blanston's Stolen Magic Flying Broom - A strange broom that once belonged to a certain draconic candle-maker, stolen from his possession by a trusted ally and eventually lost to the ages...now recovered from the school broom closet by Aka Yuuki who saw the strange, foreign language engraved just above the bristles of the broom and in trying to somehow pronounce them accidentally activated it! This room, when sat upon and directed by the mind of the rider, will fly (at a relatively leisurely speed, unfortunately) in any direction the user desires. Can hold 2 passengers, but only one comfortably.

Roux - > Useful Memento of Failure - A pair of discarded Ray-Ban sunglasses that may have once belonged to a certain Atma-User whose dad owned a dealership. When worn, the one doing the wearing may see through the eyes of the previous owner for up to 3 minutes per-day.

Aka Aoi - > Lay on Hands - A strange healing magic which requires no MP to cast; will restore a Dia's worth of HP to any ally up to 3 times per-day even if the user has no MP remaining.

"I know it's been a while, but I remember...and you're always welcome among your friends."

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2023 5:43 am
Hey there! Former Tailsdude/Fenix747 popping in to say hello, it's only been about a decade since I was last really online, but I figured it'd be kind of nice to go back to where I really started RP and writing.  

Princess_Kat747

Fashionable Rabbit

10,900 Points
  • Timid 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Profitable 100
*~::Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 FES - The Golden::~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2476 2477 2478 2479

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers