Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[GM ORP] Now we got Bad Blood [OVER pg 23] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:06 am
"I'm here." came Pokerus tired and annoyed reply. Though the red mist was gone and so were her angry emotions, she was still pissed she had succumbed to such a brutal need. "Are you alright?"

She looked around the room at the dispersing students, alumni and of course the gang members, rubbing her head. "Jack dam it, what is it with everything trying to control me?!" It brought up unwelcome memories, and she shuddered to herself. She had to get better at resisting such things.

Kaiyumi

-------------

Sludghe shook his head as his mind cleared from it's vengefull state, the red light gone leaving the halloween students and Allumi here to do..whatever really. He cast a glance at the ghoul he had been attacking, not guilty for the actions he had performed but still confused as to what had happened in the first place. Had he been given some sort of order?

He wasn't unused to the feeling emotions through another being. If he was close to his queen he could sometimes pick up extreme emotions, but he'd never experienced something quite like this.

With a shrug to himself, he chose not to worry about it and walked out of the cave in order to go do something else. Maybe stalk the school some more.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 3:27 am
And just like that they where all running away. The witch had taken a fair share of blows as did many of the others in the two gangs. With them gone the fog finally cleared and Sammy was able to think straight. Not just half baked with her weapon summoned. Turning back to the pillar of now missing red light she wandered over to shun holding her weapon over her shoulder. "Sorry about earlier. I wasn't able to fight it and...." she raised her shoulder blade the sword with it, "This helped." The weapon vanished replaced by the heavy locket which she tucked back into her shirt.

"I guess the next question is should we be on the look out for them to come back. For something else?"

Blade Kuroda
]

Miliardo Kason

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 7:29 am
West stumbled slightly as the ring found its owner and the wrath in the room faded. He hadn't considered that the bloodbath would ever end, honestly, but he wasn't empty or disappointed in its wake, just tired and ever so slightly ashamed. His behavior toward Yaya was reserved for humans and those he was indifferent to. Not friends. Not her.

He found Gene in the dazed crowd and offered her a hand. "About that free cake..."

Carhop Cavalier

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 7:32 am
The boil who was lying on the ground all the time opened his crimson eyes finally, feeling the touch on its head, its small sobbing became loud and it shoved his face too close and licked his face. "AJ~ AJ~ AJ~ You finally wake up! Are you hurt? Anywhere hurt?!" It cried like a river, big and loud. The unharmed arm raised to press the head to tell it calm down, until it looked at him.

"I'm alright, just....unexpected things happened. Guess I need to practice more." The serpent-dragon smiled gently. "Don't worry." He sat up straight and looked around, the room was like a total mess. "Guess I miss a great fight, never mind." He hissed at the pain he sensed from the arm in black, "Jack it." He randomly wrapped the big wound with fabric he torn from his shirt and stood up. The ring was gone, the room dimmed lacking the red beams, all things were over.

He walked around while comforting the sobbing Head like an elder brother until he heard a call. He frowned immediately but shortly it vanished but replaced by a smile. "Miss Xiu, you're alright?" He didn't wave because he didn't want her to notice he couldn't move that bad arm, he scooted over to the baku, checking her status. "Which side took the ring?"

Kaiyumi
Dream PRP can start.

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50

Azure Desiderium

Eloquent Lunatic

10,725 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 7:34 am
Well that had gone splendidly.

Sharra had spent the majority of the battle not doing anything but doggedly rising from his position in front of Marosa, shaking his head in dismissal at the fey’s words, which….to tell true, the Nergal’s ears were too full of water for words to make much more than a whispery sort of drone on pummeled eardrums. If he’d had full possession of his facilities, then he would likely have answered the other boil more intelligently. Luckily his purpose was somewhat evident, as he had no desire to fight the wrath-poisoned djinn, merely to keep the full effects of her blasts from passing directly to the already wounded member of their trio.

It was about the third…maybe fourth time that he was moving from his position on hands and knees, trying to get closer to her each time to keep Yaya’s attention from Marosa, that he mused distantly that he was going to feel rather ah…sore after this. Gritting pointed teeth, he managed to rise to his currently sopping six feet in height. It was very dimly that he realized that the battle about them was subsiding. The blond had had no particular investment in this struggle, save the one he was caught smack-dab in the middle of. The ring of wrath was not a prize he would have desired to claim, and, in fact, he had only the most earnest of desires for it to STOP effecting the already distraught ghoul.

Shaking his head, he dislodged a slew of droplets from the strands of dark gold that clung to his face, and, panting, he fixated on the tanned djinn, praying rather fervently that the wrath effects had dissipated. The weight at his chest, bearing down on his very self, had seemed to evaporate, so he could hope that the same was likewise for Hadiyya, as the Nergal was not at all sure he had the energy left to keep up this vicious back and forth. Looking quickly over one spined shoulder, he sought out Marosa, who had seemed….shrunken…upset and misunderstood, likely blaming himself for something. Which….oh Sharra was going to drag them both out of here and have a very long word with one and then the other. Since when had he become the level-headed one in this tossed and turned relationship?

Perhaps the trauma that he’d dealt with had been both a bane and a blessing. There was something that was…harder now, more sure of himself, that rock-bottom a touch easier to find and far more difficult to budge.

“Sound off…” The words were breathless, and he threw on a smile, a reckless grin, still warm in its sending, “…Yaya….you ok? Or am I going to get doused again?” Panting intakes of oxygen were definitely necessary, but despite heaving lungs, he managed to remain upright. Ah screw it, he even took a step forward.

Oh man some part of him was going to regret this tomorrow.

Kanth

Beejoux

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 7:46 am
Xiu shot Edel a puzzled look in return, but gave a faint nod of her head to indicate that she understood. Whether sometime in the next few minutes or a following day, she would make sure that they had the opportunity to speak. With that silent promise, the ghoul turned to offer Poke a faint smile. "I'm okay," she assured her, "Could be better, but I've also been worse, so..."

She did have to agree with what the dragon was saying about being controlled though. It seemed to be an uncomfortably common thing for them over the years, and needless to say, Xiu didn't like it one bit.

Upon realizing that AJ had awoken, the ghoul let out a shaky sigh of relief and dropped to a crouch beside him. "Thank goodness. I'm alright, but how are you doing?" Her brows knit in worry, and she gave Head a gentle pat before turning her gaze back onto the boil.

"I...don't know," she confessed upon being asked about the ring, "It actually sounds like neither side obtained the thing, and that it ended up disappearing...?" She wasn't sure what to make of that, but the unknown whereabouts of this supposedly important object made her a little nervous.

poke mattix

Zyphiris

Meegane

Kaiyumi

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 8:04 am
It was as if the ghoul were dead to everything around her, functioning now nothing but pure emotion. Her eyes were violent blaze of blue as wave after wave was sent to crash over the nergal that refused to give way. Of course Marosa wouldn't be escaping dry. Not with the rain that centralized around them, the backlash of water that curled around and past the blonde. They were all going to be soaked to the bone, something that should have been a calming balm, but had done nothing to cool the ghoul's rage.

She was aware as the mist subsided and the effects began to fade. Fatigue weighed at her arms and body, sent her breathing ragged, sent her swaying on her feet as Sharra stood once again and shook his hair out. The smile he flashed sent a irritated spark through her, but she couldn't hold it now, didn't want to hold it now.

When he spoke, stepping closer, her hands lowered slowly to her sides. She was aware, now, that West was no longer at her back, but she couldn't have said when he'd gone. Tiredly she turned her head, looking for his bright hair, before movement brought her attention back to the boils in front of her.

Was she alright? The easy answer was no. She wasn't alrught. She hadn't been for days now. Tears stung at her eyes, blending with the softer sprinkling that persisted above her in a slowly shrinking circle. Meeting acid green, the djinn gave a small shake if her head, lips drawing back as she sucked in an awful breath and dropped to the floor, curling over her knees.

Everything was falling apart all over again. Haidyya's world felt like it was crumbling around her.

azure desiderium

kanthulhu

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 8:31 am
Shun turned towards Sammy, eyeing the strange blade that soon reverted into a locked state. His good eye narrowed for the moment.

"What the hell is that?" he asked. Then, shaking his head to address her question.

"That is hard to say. I do not know where the ring went. They may come back to look for it once more. It would not hurt to stay vigilant, either way."

Miliardo Kason

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 8:34 am
The dragon ghoul smiled back once Xiu confirmed she was alright. That was good, at least.

It appeared that almost everyone had been battered and bruised, and while a zombie ghoul was apologizing to Shun for roughing him up, it took a bit longer for Pokerus to admit fault. Even if she was trying to protect Xiu, She was fighting the reaper more under the influence of that red mist then her own desire.

"...Sorry..." She resisted the temptation to look away, eying some of the damage both Xiu and Shun had suffered. "You guys need some first aid? I'm not that good, but it might take the edge off."

Kaiyumi

Blade kuroda

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:01 am
The feelings of rage dissipated. People were rousing themselves... and it was odd how many non students where here. The gangs had already left.

Andrew looked around and was just now starting to realize how many people were scorched by his hands.... and how many were probably going to be angry. He would never hear the end of this.

Xiu looked awake and ok and AJ was awake...

And the little mouse was scorched but ok and Danny was of course fine. Andrew did a quick head count. He took down two... hurt two more...

They were all going to think he was dangerous and out of control now. Including... especially AJ. He gazed at the dragon boil for a long moment. He was still pissed at him but AJ was ok... mostly. Though the smell of burnt flesh, fur and feathers was strong in the air. Andrew felt sick, he hadn't intended this treasure hunt to turn into this. He should have expected something like this. Or at least been better prepared.

But he wasn't and now he just felt stupid. The ring was gone, he didn't know where. All he knew was it wasn't worth it. Not this time. Too many people had gotten involved... and.. and he didn't even know who to trust in that whole situation. No one.

He shouldn't be here anymore. He walked to the exit not looking at anyone on the way.

[exit]  

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:35 am
Sammy paused for a moment as his question as she tucked the locket away. "My weapon, my Legacy. It's an Artifact." She didn't say where or who she got it from, "It wasn't meant to be used like that though. This wasn't the right time for it..."

She shook her head a look of shame crossing it as Shun spoke about their return. "You have my number right?" Even if he didn't she reached into her pocket pulling out her phone to add his own. "Regardless call me if you catch wind of them again. I'd like to catch one of them next time so we can try and find out more."

Blade Kuroda

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:59 am
"Disappear....." he drawled when he mused, "That's the best if no party gets it." While Head curled itself around Xiu and cried for attention, AJ smiled and replied, "I guess I'm fine. Just some small burns." He reached out a hand to touch her face gently. "Sorry for making you worried." He would give her a warm hug but his status didn't allow that, so he just stroked her cheek lightly.

It came to an awkward pause when the pain burned, he bet some of his skins melted and part of them need times to recover. Then, the cue of it faded too fast to catch besides the pause. "What happened after I was knocked out?"

Kaiyumi

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50

Rikku Takanashi

Friendly Guardian

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 2:24 pm
At some point, the bloodthirsty wrath stopped tormenting her so badly. The pain she felt stopped increasing her rage and in fact, the ominous red cloud of wrath which consumed her heart and mind, started to dissipate a bit.

Her head pounded and her stomach roiled as she tried desperately to make sense of what she was feeling... what she had done... Unfortunately, her thoughts were scrambled and her emotions scattered... The more she tried to work things out, the less they made sense... Soon, she simply gives up and just lays there as the battles raged on.

Finally, at long last, the glowing beam disappears which causes the wrathful mist to release it's hold on everybody. "A-ah..." mumbles as all the wrath, all the poisonous thoughts and emotions, all the rage and bloodlust, all of it... just evaporates, leaving her heart and mind as clear as if it had never been there... But oh how she knew it'd been there... Even the wrath induced pain left her...

The only pain left, was the cuts which littered her body plus the painful guilt and shame which quickly began to fill her... With the extra pain gone, the Dormouse ghoul's body soon started to respond to her again. Slowly, ever so slowly, she pushes herself up onto her knees before shakily getting to her feet... Her ears drooped and her tail hung motionless...

Wrapping her arms around her as if she were cold, she gazes around the room until she finds the eyes she was searching for... Andrew would see a guilt ridden expression, akin to a scareling who just did something very bad, on her face as she looks him briefly in the eye... The Fire Demon fled the room and after once more glance around, Camilla did the same... She didn't really want to be around anybody right then... and she was in great need of Nurse Cricket's help...

With arms wrapped tightly around her, the Dormouse ghoul shakily makes her way silently through the remaining crowds before exiting the room completely...

[Exit]

phantompanther13

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 4:23 pm
She smiled at Poke and shook her head. "That's super sweet of you to offer, but don't worry about it. I'd rather you save your FEAR for yourself and besides, I'm sure all I need is...a little rest." She had paused a little mid-speech to cringe at the pain in her chest--right, dagger to the chest earlier--but quickly brushed it off with a little wave of her hand.

Turning her attention to AJ and Head, she gently stroked the latter in a comforting manner, only to perk up in surprise when the boil set a hand on her cheek. She automatically felt a little embarrassed by the contact, but offered him a small smile when he assured her that he was fine. "Good. You had me worried there."

Then, frowning, she used her free hand to gesture to the others that were still lingering about. Andrew, she noticed, had left--she hoped that the boil was okay--but the large majority of students were still present. "The rage literally overtook nearly everyone and we were just...attacking one another. It was pretty terrible, to be honest," she told him in a grim tone of voice, shaking her head.

poke mattix

Meegane

Kaiyumi

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 7:33 pm
He eyed her warily. The use of the word Legacy really had him suspicious. He was going to need to keep an eye on her for certain.

"Right..."

Miliardo Kason

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas