Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bleach: What Could Have Been (Temporary Hiatus)

Back to Guilds

A semi-lit and up Bleach Role-Play Guild with an alternate Story and Original Characters. 

Tags: Fullbringer, Shinigami, Arrancar, Story, Quincy 

Reply ♢Out of Character
Mandatory OoC Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 237 238 239 240 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ubiquitouch

Greedy Codger

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:27 pm
Zigzag_Dragonslayer
Can your character use Ban Kai?

Ubiquitouch
Zigzag_Dragonslayer
Seriously we need a plan. If things don't start going well Jack's going to ask for her limiter to be removed. I'm quoting everyone who's playing. What post numbers are you at. Maybe we can get a plan going. I REFUSE TO LOSE!!

Yuri Valentine - Sifu

Trainer Alpha

Ubiquitouch

Alex-Keitaro05

jighthigh

I'm currently at 4 posts, meaning, without Bankai, I can kill at most 30 more Hollows. Limiter Release would take 4 posts to get, meaning I could only use it for 1 post, making that 35 without Bankai. Obviously, that's with 6 perfect rolls though.

She can, though I'm not sure she would. It's a fairly big secret that she has it, only the Captains know, and it severely ruins her ability to work with others, even if it does up her own power significantly.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:36 pm
Good to know.

Ubiquitouch
Zigzag_Dragonslayer
Can your character use Ban Kai?

Ubiquitouch
Zigzag_Dragonslayer
Seriously we need a plan. If things don't start going well Jack's going to ask for her limiter to be removed. I'm quoting everyone who's playing. What post numbers are you at. Maybe we can get a plan going. I REFUSE TO LOSE!!

Yuri Valentine - Sifu

Trainer Alpha

Ubiquitouch

Alex-Keitaro05

jighthigh

I'm currently at 4 posts, meaning, without Bankai, I can kill at most 30 more Hollows. Limiter Release would take 4 posts to get, meaning I could only use it for 1 post, making that 35 without Bankai. Obviously, that's with 6 perfect rolls though.

She can, though I'm not sure she would. It's a fairly big secret that she has it, only the Captains know, and it severely ruins her ability to work with others, even if it does up her own power significantly.

Zigzag_Dragonslayer

Feiyimei

Invisible Gawker

18,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 1:13 pm
I have the attention span of a chipmunk with ADHD.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 1:21 pm
Feiyimei

Same here. Thinking about working on that Arrancar right now, trying to find a picture that I like.

There's four Arrancar available for RPC's, right? Do they all have segunda etapa?  

Ubiquitouch

Greedy Codger

Feiyimei

Invisible Gawker

18,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 1:26 pm
Ubiquitouch
Feiyimei

Same here. Thinking about working on that Arrancar right now, trying to find a picture that I like.

There's four Arrancar available for RPC's, right? Do they all have segunda etapa?

The 4 spots currently available do. Basically, the Cera, Primera, Segunda and Tercera Espada have Segunda Etapa. I'm thinking of allowing a Privaron as well, but that can wait since we still need to make new Arrancars :3  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 1:31 pm
Feiyimei
Ubiquitouch
Feiyimei

The 4 spots currently available do. Basically, the Cera, Primera, Segunda and Tercera Espada have Segunda Etapa. I'm thinking of allowing a Privaron as well, but that can wait since we still need to make new Arrancars :3

What do Cera and Privaron mean? I only passed Spanish cuz my teacher liked me, and assumed I was good at it because I was puerto rican.  

Ubiquitouch

Greedy Codger

Feiyimei

Invisible Gawker

18,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 1:35 pm
Ubiquitouch
Feiyimei
Ubiquitouch
Feiyimei

What do Cera and Privaron mean? I only passed Spanish cuz my teacher liked me, and assumed I was good at it because I was puerto rican.

I'm guessing it means the zeroth, but I could be wrong. It's the one word I didn't bother to check on google translate. LOL. It may actually be wrong. eh. Cero=0 and I thought that since it was an adjective to Espada (a feminine noun), it would turn into Cera. idk.

I don't exactly know what privaron means unless i go with what my French tells me, but in the canon, they are ex-Espadas. :O  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 1:39 pm
Feiyimei

Ah, gotta love how everything is gendered. Need to see which Esmerelda is, and Cillian is the Cera, yes?  

Ubiquitouch

Greedy Codger

Feiyimei

Invisible Gawker

18,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 1:44 pm
Ubiquitouch
Feiyimei

Ah, gotta love how everything is gendered. Need to see which Esmerelda is, and Cillian is the Cera, yes?

Yes, Esmeralda's going for Primera.
At least Spanish genders are simple for most words. "o"=male, "a"=female. French...no so much. Is a house (maison) male or female? Hmm.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 1:49 pm
Feiyimei
Ubiquitouch
Feiyimei

At least Spanish genders are simple for most words. "o"=male, "a"=female. French...no so much. Is a house (maison) male or female? Hmm.

Yeah, but at the same time, even if it's easy to figure out, a lot of them don't make much sense. I believe 'dress' is a masculine... yep, just checked, it's 'vestido.' That's the only one I remember off the top of my head though.  

Ubiquitouch

Greedy Codger

Feiyimei

Invisible Gawker

18,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 1:58 pm
Ubiquitouch
Feiyimei
Ubiquitouch
Feiyimei

Yeah, but at the same time, even if it's easy to figure out, a lot of them don't make much sense. I believe 'dress' is a masculine... yep, just checked, it's 'vestido.' That's the only one I remember off the top of my head though.

Lol, in French, it's 'robe' and it's feminine woohooooooo. screw you, French. -shakes fist- though I'm making money out of tutoring kids in French so. yea. eh. o_o;  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 2:04 pm
Feiyimei

Anyway, I guess I'll go with the Segunda. I have several ideas for them, but so far, only one picture that comes close to what I think they might look like.  

Ubiquitouch

Greedy Codger

Jighthigh
Captain

Sensational Bard

10,525 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 2:15 pm
Zigzag_Dragonslayer

Yuri Valentine - Sifu

Trainer Alpha

Ubiquitouch

Alex-Keitaro05

jighthigh

Well Mūn has two posts already but is heavly injured he dosen't have a bankai and he isn't a seated officer also he hasn't got a shikai so he is pretty useless.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 2:20 pm
The Fullbringers should be here to help. Soon. I hope. Eh.  

Feiyimei

Invisible Gawker

18,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Invisibility 100

King of Eternal Night

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 2:58 pm
Feiyimei
The Fullbringers should be here to help. Soon. I hope. Eh.

Steal the show, you mean. Jk.  
♢Out of Character

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 237 238 239 240 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games