Welcome to Gaia! ::

Monster High - Where the ghoul kids rule!

Back to Guilds

An original character roleplay guild set in the world of Monster High! 

Tags: Monster High, Dolls, RPing, Webisodes, Frankie Stein 

Reply Thread Archives: where stories go to rest in peace
Monster High - The Doomitories Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skinny Sally

Dapper Hunter

6,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 2:24 pm
Sally looked around at the group as they were heading out. What had started as a simple outing, turned out like... more of a party? Maybe everyone would have more fun together!

She looked at Jewels and gave a reassuring nod. It may have been a lot more people than they had planned, and a lot of new ones, but no reason they shouldn't have fun anyway!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 4:08 pm

Meme smiled as her phone lit up with a reply. She always smiled when Ronan sent her hexts and messages. It made her stomach feel like a million balloons were popping at once... But in a good way!
Finally, actual monster contact!" She beamed and tapped away at the buttons.

Ronan Aalto

"Gud 2 hear! Where was the trip 2? I need deets!1! Am undying of bordem here ;( send help or I'll be forced to resort 2 readin in the library! Oohh cool confetti, R they nice?? They bettr B nice 2 U! Will B returnin in a day or 2, dad has business and I gotta go shoppin B4 sghoul starts up agen. Had a growth spurt && need new shoez biggrin xoxoxoxox"

She stared past her phone at her large clown feet. She certainly had grown a little and her feet were starting to feel cramped in her old shoes. Maybe she could ask her father for some money? She pressed send and tried to think how much money she had left in her piggy-bank.. Not much. The holiday away from the maul was seriously eating into her work time and therefore shopping funds were low.

"Dinner!" a muffled voice called from downstairs. Meme plopped a small buzzing fly she had caught earlier under the glass and the spider seemed pretty content to hang around. The clown rolled her eyes and hoped the evening meal would consist of something other than tofu child salad.  

Meme Pennywise

Falconnie Hawke

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 2:53 pm
Falconnie packed the last thing, sliding the suit cases under her bed. She clapped her hands together, picking up her iCoffin as it buzzed.

Hey! Hope you've gotten into your new Doom okay. There is a group here at the coffin bean, I would love for you to come!

Falconnie smiled, typing a reply:

To: Dashner Hawke (:
Will be right there! Xoxo

"We've been invited to the coffin bean!" She said, pulling on Marceline's bony wrist towards the door.

Marceline LaGhede

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 5:33 pm
twitch  

Beyonde Blank

Falconnie Hawke

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 1:42 pm
Falconnie paced across the room. Baggage was all over the room, and all with Peggy's name on it. She looked over at the messy area as the door opened and Peggy arrived. Falconnie grinned, she was happy to have help. She really didn't like disorganisation, but she didn't want to put Peggy's stuff away without her help.

"So, anything new?" Falconnie asked, helping fold some clothes from the suitcase.

"Not much. Monster High isn't bad!" Peggy replied, assisting Falconnie by showing her where she wanted her things.

"Well I hope you get settled okay," Falconnie smiled, opening the 'hidden bookcase' under her bed to read while Peggy finished.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 6:09 pm
Peggy began to sort through her boxes, happy to have some of her things to remind her of home. Heimdal jumped out of her bag, climbed onto her bed and then curled up into a little ram ball to nap.

"What do you think of that Dashner guy? He asked me out today"

Peggy was curious to get the other ghouls take on him.  

Peggy Springwell

Beyonde Blank

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 6:12 pm
There was the sound of knocking.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 6:19 pm
"you want to get that or should I?"

Peggy sat her box down, seeing Falconnie buried in her books, she stepped to the door and opened it, peering into the hall to see who was there.  

Peggy Springwell

Falconnie Hawke

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 6:19 pm
"he's my brother... But he's a cool guy I guess. I was expecting he'd ask you eventually," she laughed to herself as she heard a knocking sound. Peggy and Falconnie exchanged looks. As Peggy got up, she continued to look through her books.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 6:25 pm
There was no one outside of the room.  

Beyonde Blank

Falconnie Hawke

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 6:34 pm
"Nobody was there..." Peggy replied, closing the door again. Falconnie got up, stretching her wings.

"I'll be right back," she said to Peggy. She walked to the bathroom and looked into the mirror, fixing her hair which was pulled back neatly.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 6:37 pm
Behind Peggy's back, the book Falconnie had been reading rose up. It floated towards a mirror in a rot-iron frame hanging on the wall above Marceline's bed.

The mirror's surface was completely blank. It did not reflect.

With the slightest slurping sound, the book was sucked into the mirror's surface and vanished.

Beyonde Blank

Peggy Springwell

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 6:39 pm
Do you think someone's trying to ding dong ditch?" Peggy called to Falconnie.

"it's a pretty lame prank, but.. you know.. some ghouls and boos can be pretty weird  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 6:44 pm
"Dunno!" Falconnie called back, walking back into the room. She sat back on the bed. She felt for the book but... It wasn't there. Cofused, she bent down to see if she put it back in the shelf without remembering.

But there was an empty spot. She scratched her head, standing up again. "Peggy, did you move my book? It was just right here," she said, looking around.  

Falconnie Hawke

Thread Archives: where stories go to rest in peace

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces