Welcome to Gaia! ::

Miracle of Life: A Pregnancy Roleplaying Guild

Back to Guilds

A RP guild based around the joy of impending motherhood. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Pregnant, Maternity, Motherhood, Expectant 

Reply The Library
The Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

angelmage99

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:48 am
Tanuki Ookami

The nurse took them back into a private room and the couple waited for the doctor to come by and see what was wrong with Niko. Stephan held the teen's hand as he rubbed it affectionately.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:56 am
angelmage99
Niko fallowed the woman and sat beside Stephan and rested his head on his shoulder "Stephan.... im a little scared." he said he had been all kinds of sick but this well this was different

A doctor walked into the room and chked a clip board then sat down on the rolly stool "Ok lets see what we got here." he said as he examined Niko "Hoe have you been feeling?" he asked him

"Umm....sick tom my stomach, sleepy, like i dont want to get up and do anything."  

Tanuki Ookami

angelmage99

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:16 pm
Tanuki Ookami

Stephan smiled at his boyfriend. "Don't worry about it. You probably just have a stomach bug. You're new to the school and until you've been here a while you'll get sick." the man pointed out. It was like sleeping in a new bed for the first time. You didn't sleep right the first night.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:45 pm
angelmage99
"Mhm" the doctor began to feel around Nikos stomach when he stopped in an area and just kept feeling in that one spot "Hmm im going to need a closer look at this." he told themthen took neko out of the room and into a different room, a couple of minuets passed and Niko and the doctor were out side of the room talking the door opened and Niko walked in the doctor had left. Niko closed the door and stood infront of it looking down and some papers in his hand then put his arm out handing them to Stephan, they showed 2 figures on it (two children)  

Tanuki Ookami

angelmage99

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:52 pm
Tanuki Ookami

Stephan smiled and pulled Niko closer. He lifted up his lovers shirt and started to kiss his belly. They were going to have twins. "You know you should probably move in with me so I can help you." He told him. That would mean that they would be sharing a room.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:00 pm
angelmage99

Niko blushed darkly as his shirt was lifted and his belly was kissled there was indeed a slight littl bump, and being a merman he would grow faster than a human but the pregnancy would be longer. he then looked at Stephan "A-are you sure." he said still blushing all he did now was just stand their a bit shocked  

Tanuki Ookami

angelmage99

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:32 pm
Tanuki Ookami

Stephan smirked like he was going to say no. "Yes." He answered his boyfriend. "That way I can play with your body anytime I want. When I'm bad I'll have you, when I'm sad I have you, and when I'm happy I'll have you." He answered Niko about him being sure.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:14 pm
angelmage99
"umm ok." he said and smiled at Stephan ready to be lead away and out of the clinic  

Tanuki Ookami

angelmage99

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:28 pm
Tanuki Ookami

Stephan held the boys hand as he showed him the way to his apartment. It wasn't long till they got there. Stephan ushered the boy in. "Take a look around. It's your home too now. I'll start making dinner." Stephan told Niko.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 4:49 pm
Tanuki Ookami
((Im just going to start geting tired of waiting for some one to post their profile))

anglemage99

User Image

Terra walked threw the school gates she seemed to be the first one here. she had a back pack on and a suit case with her as she made her way down the halls looking for a teacher. or some one to hep her fined her way.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

The Amazing tomtom

The Amazing tomtom

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 4:57 pm
angelmage99
Quote:
User ImageName: Natalia Lorrie Mcmillan
Race: Witch
Pregnant?: Yes, twins
Boyfriend: Kai
Extra: Don't make her made or she will put a spell on you.

User ImageName: Stephan Mitchell Bird
Race: Werewolf Natalia Lorrie Mcmillan when are you dew?

Extra: Works as a history teacher.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 5:21 pm
The Amazing tomtom
angelmage99
Quote:
User ImageName: Natalia Lorrie Mcmillan
Race: Witch
Pregnant?: Yes, twins
Boyfriend: Kai
Extra: Don't make her made or she will put a spell on you.

User ImageName: Stephan Mitchell Bird
Race: Werewolf Natalia Lorrie Mcmillan when are you dew?

Extra: Works as a history teacher.
the rps in this section are closed and their dead. you might need to try somewhere else. and if you do roleplay. you need to post more then one line  

Jus qiyun

Quotable Autobiographer

The Library

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas