Welcome to Gaia! ::

Miracle of Life: A Pregnancy Roleplaying Guild

Back to Guilds

A RP guild based around the joy of impending motherhood. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Pregnant, Maternity, Motherhood, Expectant 

Reply The Library
A Cabin in the Woods (Fey & Angelmage) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

angelmage99

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:36 am
Fey of Silver Light

Lucius shook his hand. This time he felt embarrassed by his own outfit. He was only wearing a pair of pajama bottoms. "Pleasure to meet you sir." He said in a formal tone. He didn't really know how to deal with parents. He'd never met any parents of the girls he went out with. He then welcomed them in and showed them to the living room. "I'll be right back Miranda." He told her as he walked into the bedroom. He didn't know what to put on and end up in a suit and tie, like a business man, before returning to the room.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:23 am
angelmage99

Miranda nodded, and watched him go. He understood how he felt. However she would missed the view.
She turned back to the parents. "Hello, Mom. Dad. I'm sure you all already know each other." she said.
"Of course." she father said. "Lucius." he greeted with a nod. "And Mary." Here he took her hand and kissed it. Miranda refrain from rolling her eyes.
"It's good to see you both." Sandra said. "I see this worked out better then we thought." she said with a proud smile.  

Lady Aryana of the Seelie

Blessed Lover

7,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Conversationalist 100

angelmage99

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:43 am
Fey of Silver Light

Mary nodded in agreement. "They must have cracked pretty fast too. I'm so glad to finally get my grandbaby. Thank you so much for agreeing to this idea." The paternal grandmother said with such joy that it was kind of scary. "Now we just have to plan the wedding." The woman added. It was clear that she wanted to have the wedding before the baby was born.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:00 am
angelmage99

"I almost can't believe it after all the fuss you made about coming here." Sandra chuckled. She agreed thoroughly to the wedding plan. Here was her element. If there was any party, wedding, charity, etc, she was on top of it. "Of course! There so much we need to prepare. Catering, invitations, designers, and a planner." she listed. "I want the best for my daughter." she said.
Miranda sighed. And the most beautiful wedding you can brag about to the other ladies, she added to herself.
"I can't believe I'm going to finally see you in a wedding dress!"
Miranda realized how quite the men were, thought she realized now that her father was taking in a low voice to Lucius. Business? She wondered.
"What colors do you want?" someone asked, bringing her attention back to the women. "Oh uh..."  

Blessed Lover

7,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Conversationalist 100

angelmage99

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:05 am
Fey of Silver Light

Luke could hear perfectly well what they were talking about. They were taking bets on how much the wedding was going to cost them. He hoped that since this was an arranged marriage that this would be paid by them "I think we should use pastels for colors. Pinks and purples, some light blue and pale yellow." It almost sounded like Easter. "We could have a dress with a sash in pink and Lucius can have a matching tie." The woman showed a bit of her vision.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:30 am
angelmage99

Sandra was shaking her head. "No yellow and pink is completely over done. I agree on the pastels somewhat. Light blue definitely... perhaps some purple as well. I know it helps to have a theme. Something we can base it on. Where will we have it. Church?"
"Outside." Miranda corrected. She always liked that idea.
Sandra was thoughtful. "That leave many possibilities. Secret Garden... no. Hmmm.... What do you think?" she turned back to Mark.
Miranda sighed. "I think we've lost them for the moment." she whispered to Luke as he sat down. "They'll be at it all day from the looks of it."  

Blessed Lover

7,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Conversationalist 100

angelmage99

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:41 am
Fey of Silver Light

Luke chuckled. It seems that they were doing all the work for them. They only thing that Miranda and him would have to do was show up and to the vows as well as the reception. "Good point. Pink is over used a little. We'll tone those colors down. A theme would help us. Maybe since they want it outside that we can have a nature themed wedding. We could get an archway made of branches." Mary commented. Her husband then raised the bet on the amount.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:57 am
angelmage99

"Perfect. With flower everywhere. Not too much, but enough to make you think... Eden." she said spreading her hands in the air as if the picture would appear there.
Miranda bit back her own giggles. So there was something good about this. Better to leave it in a professionals hands. However the dress she'd pick herself. No way was she letting anyone else choose it.
Carlos was holding out his hand to seal the bet. He was confident in his guess, considering everything they would probably try to do.
"Oh! Miranda!" Sandra looked back on her daughter. "We need to go shopping. It may be early, but we can get ideas on what to get for the baby's room. As well as start picking clothes for you and the child. I think it would be nice to have it all ready before hand. And to a doctor of course. You'll have the best to choose from."
Miranda sighed. She got the feeling she'd be trying to reign in two mothers.  

Blessed Lover

7,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Conversationalist 100

angelmage99

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:05 am
Fey of Silver Light

Mary agreed. "We should also buy them books to prepare them for caring for a child." She added. The woman then pulled out a notepad and a pen. She joint some notes down and then looked up at the other mother. "What about guest?" She questioned her. There was going to be a long list and it would be a big wedding.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:33 am
angelmage99

"All of my family member and Carlo's, of course. Then there's...." she started listing off names of people they knew, company friends etc.
Yup. This is going to take all day, Miranda thought. She sighed and leaned against Luke. The planing went on for some time. The lady's conversation was loud enough to keep the talk from going to something else. However Carlo finally got in his question.
"So Lucius. What are your plans? I'm sure you have already have come up with something for talking care of your new family." he asked.  

Blessed Lover

7,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Conversationalist 100

angelmage99

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:50 am
Fey of Silver Light

Luke blushed a little. "Well Miranda and I bought this place and we'd like to live here. With a little fixing and adding a couple of rooms for any other children and this one, a few bathrooms, and an office, that I hope to work out of, then we should be fine." He answered the man.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:14 pm
angelmage99

Carlo nodded. "So your planning on staying out of the public eye?" It was a good plan. Miranda liked that probably.
"What about schools? Or are you going to hire tutors?"
Miranda was thought full on this. "It depends on how far away the schools may be I suppose. We still haven't really seen the area." she pointed out. Sandra flushed at that and looked away.  

Blessed Lover

7,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Conversationalist 100

angelmage99

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:30 pm
Fey of Silver Light

"Well we're not going to totally stay out of the public spotlight. Just enough that we don't have to worry about reporters at our steps." Luke explained. He knew that if he stay enough out of the sport light that he wouldn't have to worry. "We don't have to worry for another three years." He told his parents in laws.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:09 pm
angelmage99

Mirnada nodded in agreement. That would work. Being a part of his father's company meant that he would need to go to some events as well. She would definitely go with him if she could. Or stay with the kids. But like with most of this it would be something they'd decide when the time came.
Carlos seemed content with Luke's answer for the moment. "True. I'm glad you thought this through."  

Blessed Lover

7,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Conversationalist 100

angelmage99

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:20 pm
Fey of Silver Light

Luke smiled at the man. He was glad that his father-in-law approved. "Yes of course. Our child will have some of the best teachers and doctors talking care of him or her." Luke promised. He had that much planned out. "The only things we don't have planned out is if it's a girl what will be her name and what we're going to do with the baby's room."  
The Library

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff