Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Crevista Village Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chi Awase

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:43 pm
Akane then woke up, and sat on her bed. She stretched, then headed for the bathroom.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:21 am
"Well, you see... I dropped in from the roof and actually pushed us into a portal and we were teleported to that mountain and rolled down it before coming here and fixing her injuries." Shoxie told him vaguely.  

Bullet_Ber

Heart-of-Rain

4,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:26 pm
Soren didn't bother holding his surprise.
".....you...WHAT?" he blinked, as he'd never seen a portal before, and was generally thrown off by the roof part....and the mountain part.
f
"That sounds.....rather intense, I admit." he began, but before he could finish thinking through a decent reply...

//Out of curiousity, is it night outside in the village? o.o//  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:21 am
[[XD I doubt we'd just be standing around if it was. No, but the sun is setting though...]]

Shoxie nodded. "And within that time, I've found out how scary Mika is." Shoxie said, pointing at Mika when he mentioned her name. "So, do you know where we are?" Shoxie asked.  

Bullet_Ber

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 4:41 am
Mika gave shoxie a look and smiled. "People around here are starting to go inside, maybe we should too?"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:04 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.All Hail the Reign of the Ostriches!User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Let it hereby be announced that:
Walter sat up, too and began walking after her. suddenly he stopped as if he had tripped onsomething. Once he caught his balance, he placed his palm on his face, which still had a smile on it. Right, civilized places found something wrong with co-ed bathing. He chuckled quietly and went back his bed.

...that is all

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 12:50 am
Shoxie blinked at her. "You're scared of the dark? Wow... I didn't expect that from someone like you, Mika." Shoxie said.  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 2:27 am
After a while, she went out neatly dressed, then her glance went to Walter and Sasha, since the bathroom door was near where they were sleeping.  

Chi Awase

Heart-of-Rain

4,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 5:51 am
Soren shrugged.
"Rumors say beasts haunt the night here. These fences are supposedly the only way people survive here."
He solemnly looked towards the fence.

"A real pity," he murmured, "It'd be beautiful without all these fences about."

He gave up figuring out that strange familiarity and decided to just let whatever happens happen, maybe he'd find an explanation later anyways.  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 7:53 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.All Hail the Reign of the Ostriches!User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Let it hereby be announced that:
Sasha and Walter looked back at her. "I'mma take advantage of the civilized baths while I can. 'Tis a rare luxury fer me." He told her, heading into the bathroom. Sasha remained outside and moved closer to Akane, not wanting to be lonely.

...that is all

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

Heart-of-Rain

4,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 8:59 pm
Soren turned his frosty eyes to the sunset.
"Such a wonderful thing," he stated absent-mindedly.
he cocked his head and smiled.

Their questions went past him, his mind was easily entertained by the beauty of nature.  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 9:20 pm
[[*disapproves of double posting*
we should wait for puppet...]]  

Bullet_Ber

Heart-of-Rain

4,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 9:33 pm
//Sorry >.< Long day, my bad razz I'll watch out for it in the future =) //  
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 2:13 am
Akane looked at Sasha when she went near to her, and Akane patted her head a bit cautiously at first, since she didn't know if Sasha wanted that.  

Chi Awase

Chi Awase

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 6:04 pm
((Estu? what happened to the RP?))  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games