Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ The Fifth Age ]:
:[ ORP ]: Halloween Party and Birthday Bash!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Pumpkin??
  Trager
  Azure
  Raken
  Dyas
  Yuki
  Magnus
View Results

immortalmina

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 1:32 pm
Jazz smiled at the comment even though it did stab her heart a little. "Maybe I'm just too old now. Though, sometimes I just think I'm cursed. And my poor granddaughter Zoe is too." She shurgged. Jazz didn't really beilive all of that, but it helped her to keep going. "That or...I'm not any of those things."

Apollo smiled and began to walk. "Wherever you comand my love." He told her with a bow of his head. As he walked he watched the trees and sky. It was a lovely night. He proudly glowed so that they knew where they were going.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 1:13 pm
Azure looked back at Dyas, he hated to let go of her like he just had, but he didn't want to make things worse then he already had that night. With any luck he might be able to save Adora and his friendship if that didn't make things to uncomfortable and awkward. Azure looked up at Tristen, unsure of what he was supposed to do now. He had helped Tristen find Adora... sort of... now what?  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 8:45 am
((SORRY Tartara! I kept trying to reply and I got sick and then work kicked my butt! sweatdrop ))

"Well, if it's out of your hands..." Vash put his arms around her and pulled her toward him. "This veil is a bit in the way though." He took his right hand and slowly moved it out of the way and leaned up to give the kiss he ws longing all night for.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 10:23 am
"Well...You know, shooting down date offers can't be helping either." The male teased, actually teased! Why was he so warm? Ever since that questionable beverage... "And you're talking to one of the most intellegent pae on the island..." He went on softly, blue eyes flicking to the elder. "I don't lie with what I know."

She giggled, softly blushing as he began to lead the way. Out of the fae clearing they went, and into the forest to lightly tread upon the pathway. The female moved against him, fully wrapping both arms around his one as she looked up at him and smiled. "I love you..." Why was she so warm?

He stopped just under the tree, looking up into its branches. He softly sighed. "Adora..." The male softly called "No." She spoke firmly. She curled up tighter into a ball. Her and her fathers x-ray vision. She wanted to cry all over again. "Adora, we gotta go." Surprisingly it wasn't a lie. They did have to go...right after her and Azure's talk. "...we're going?" Came her choked response. She sniffled audibly and nodded to herself. "O-okay...okay...coming..." The female slowly started down the tree, jumping down the last two feet. She scrubbed at her eyes with a hand. "Daddy I just-" Her eyes narrowed, body tensing. "What are they doing here?" The moonlight glinted softly off of the bluish purple body of her cousin, illuminating her bright feathers and brilliant dual colored eyes...Guardians, no wonder Azure picked her...she was absolutely beautiful. Bitter hate boiled just beneath the surface of her creamy skin. Dyas flinched as if struck as Adora came down, watching as her eyes immediatly went to her. What are they doing here. They...She. What was she doing there. Her lips parted but no sound came out, eyes beginning to plead the words that wouldn't come. She never meant to hurt her...she never wanted to hurt her.

It seemed to be in slow motion the instant he echoo'd her. The slow slip of his arms around her, the subtle shifting of her veil...The felines bright eyes slipped shut, and at last she felt them. Soft, warm...she gently pressed back, recieving and repaying the kiss. For the first time, she kissed him back, fully. Yeah...it was safe to say, she concidered him hers now. Just let her catch him kissing another female, see what happens  

Tartara

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Azure's mouth opened slightly, as if trying to start a conversation. Right now he wasn't sure if he should talk or if it was better for him to just shut up. Oh why did Tristen have to drag him and Dyas along. "We came to help your dad find you." Azure finally said. "We care about you and were worried." Azure took a deep breath ready to hear some long monologue of hatred towards him. When he saw the way Adora stared at Dyas he moved towards Dyas slightly as if trying to be a barricade between Dyas and the non-existent lasers shooting out of Adora's eyes.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 1:51 pm
He nodded with Azure's nod, gently placing a hand on Adora's shoulder. "They only wanted to see you safe." "Okay, fine, I'm safe." She shrugged off Tristens hand, loathing any touch at the moment. "We can go home now." "Now Adora." He spoke firmly, shaking his head. "Azure may not be, but Dyas is family. She's your cousin-" "Not by blood." She cut in, arms folding under her chest defensively. "Dyas is more your cousin then Merion is your sister. Blood ties don't count with this family." He was quick to respond, giving her an even look. Most things he was kind and leniant on...but this was his family. HIS family...he loved them all very dearly, even his own sister Amara. Perhaps her most of all. "...fine. I'll talk to her." She first spoke harshly, but now her voice began to soften from pain, eyes lowering to the ground. The sight of Azure moving protectively towards her cousin...honestly hurt. "But you and Azure have to go for a few minutes...Just one on one girl talk now." What? As if things couldn't get worse...She wanted to talk. Alone. More like yell at. Alone. With Adora she looked at the ground, her hands clasped infront of her to occupy the space Azure had left. This wasn't going to be pretty.  

Tartara

immortalmina

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 5:21 pm
"Hey, I didn't....I mean I didnt' want to be some sorta of mistress..." Jazz teased back and then giggled. "Thank you." She wanted to say she wished someone felt that way about her, but did he? She had kissed his cheek once long long ago. Almost maybe had feelings, but the elder and learned to not get her hopes up anymore.

Apollo smiled and hugged her back as she wrapped her arms around him. He looked down at her. "I love you too." He was glowing not only to help light the way, but because he was very happy. Happy like he always was around Dayht.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 8:53 am
This was better than anything he could have ever imagined! Her kissing him back was the sweetest most exciting thing...Vash pulled her just a tad bit closer as he kept the kiss going. He was ready to pull away or have her pull away...he didn't want this moment to end.  

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100

Tartara

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 9:29 pm
The male chuckled once more, flashing an almost charming smile at the elder. "Now Jazz, surely you know me better then that. I only try things I'm 99.74% sure will work." He of course threw in a wink just to show the joke it was. Well, the statement itself was true, but the mistress thing was false.

Those four little words wisped against her ears, causing her to blush, bringing a bright smile to her face as she glanced up at him. She continued to walk then in silence for a few minutes, simply enjoying his company, and the beautiful night about them....until...she stopped. Just randomly stopped, her hold on his arm bringing the other to a halt as well as she looked up at him. Her pale eyes shone in the soft moonlight, one hand moving from his arm to gently touch his cheek. "Apollo...why...why haven't we...progressed...as tristen said?" She slipped onto her tip toes, placing her lips upon his to kiss the fae...deeply.

Try as she might, a subtle purr rumbled deep in her throat, expressing the repressed happy feeling that was growing in her chest. A minute more, just a minute more, and she broke the kiss, pulling her head back slightly to softly blush down at him. "...Happy?" Snappy response slightly dilluted by her gentle purred voice, but, she wouldn't be malloren without it.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 8:35 am
((So, did you want to maybe wrap this up as it's Halloween and now it's Christmas? Then we can start some new ones? Only if you want to though. biggrin ))

Jazz smiled back at Raken. "Okay then. How about a date for real then? You can meet me wherever and whenever you want. I haven't been on many dates so I never know for sure what to do." She'd seen many in the bar and always felt heart broken.

Apollo was about to answer with something when she kissed him. He took in the kiss like he was taken in her smile. He really didn't have an answer. He loved her and wanted to be with her he just never really thought about that... okay maybe that was a lie. Apollo was a male after all. Apollo just wasn't sure Dayht was ready. Maybe that was it.  

immortalmina

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 8:55 am
((Yeah, we probably should wrap this up huh. lol ))

Vash heard her purr and then she pulled back. He puted a bit but then smiled at her comment. "Yes, very ,very happy. You?" He hoped the kiss had made her happy as it had made him.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 10:53 am
OOC: XD yeah, I know. I know. Jazz/raken and apollo/dayht should be easiest. Mmmm and wouldja like to create a PRP later spooky with Malloren and Vash?

Malloren: >>grumbles<< not until he takes his ad down from personals.

BIC: "Well...now that I think about it, I don't know. I'm not one for older women." He started off, eyes flicking to her. The males voice dropped, softening as the joking smile turned almost sweet. "Tomorow, I'll pick you up from the bar at sunset?"

She waited a moment, just a moment, as she kissed him, her heart straining out for him...Denied. Just that moment she waited, before breaking off the kiss she had started. He hadn't returned it...he hadn't returned it. Lightly blushing, she lightly patted his upper arm with a hand and pulled away completely from him to continue walking. Yup...didn't she feel like a fool now! Alcohol and rejection, what a combination.

"Me?" She deeply blushed and quickly moved to sit beside him, out of their intimate stance of her all but ontop of him. "It was alright." The corner of her mouth twitched as if wanting to become a smile, eyes flicking to the side. "Sort of expected you to be a better kisser though."  

Tartara

immortalmina

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 1:27 pm
((Okay, if you want to rp in another thread just let me know when and where.))

"Yeah, well I'm afriad that's all I am most of the time." Jazz nodded as she was old and an elder. She figure her lack of love life was due to this. Then again Zoe didn't have much better luck and she was young and not an elder.

"Okay, I'll see you there!" Jazz said. She then kissed his cheek before headed off back to the beach and her home. It was been a interesting night.

Apollo looked at her unsure of why she stopped the kiss. It had been the most warm and wonderful kiss and gift she'd ever given him. He touched his lips that seemed to glow. "If you are ready I would love to." He then glowed more and blushed brighter then ever. Hopefully she knew what he had ment.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 1:35 pm
((Sure, Tart! Should it be another date...with dum dum dum...Vash's cooking?))

"Hey, now that's a bit unfair..your are the first pae I've ever kissed.." He mumbled.."Hopefully the only..." He then broke a big mischevious grin, "Maybe I need some practice?" He winked and was hoping she would say yes to that.  

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100

Tartara

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 12:30 am
OOC: mmm, well mina, we do have to do Jazz's and Rakens date, so I'll make a thread in the mornin for that.

And yup spooky! XD that sounds great. Who should start that one?

BIC: "Tomorrow..." His eyebrows raised slightly at the light kiss to his cheek, watching with curiosity as she walked away. Elders...really did deserve all the praise they got. He lightly smiled, and moved off to find his daughter.

It was Dayht. She wouldn't have gotten it even if he had responded imediatly after her statement, at least not the depth of it. A soft exhald, one gloved hand reaching up to rub the back of her neck. They were small gloves, green to match her fairy costume. "Love to what? Watch me walk back home?"

"Alls fair in-What?" Her eyes went wide, flashing to the blonde in shock. First...pae...he's kissed? But...but that would mean, that the first kiss he stole from her, when making donuts...but, but he had dove right into it! "Well...knowing you, you will steal in some practice some time."  
:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff