Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
True Blood After Midnight {Let's Pick Up Where We Left Off} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 229 230 231 232 233 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hatukiri

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 11:55 am
User Image
User Image

-Hatu gave a loud grunt as he was tackled by who he assumed was Ra-iem which would explain the unexpected bolt of blinding light. Rubbing his forehead, he pushed Ra-iem away and dusted his clothes off. Now rising to his feet, in a frustrated tone he questioned him saying-

~What gives Sunburn!!? whats with the randomness of everyone attacking me today!?~ -He continued to rant on about how everyone had seem to be using him as target practice, not noticing that Ra-iem was already up on his feet and confronting the Water God about her actions-

User Image

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 12:07 pm
User ImageUser Image

*Suprisingly Ra-iem became quickly irritated at the situation he was currently forced into. If he had not taken action, Hatu would've been on his way back to Nirvana after being sealed in that bottle the Water God carried. But even more suprisingly he could not hold in the irritation due to Hatukiri's bitching and complaining about how he had it rough all day. So wanting to end the matter quickly and as painlessly as possible he simply told Hatu something that he had never uttered to anyone in his entire peaceful and humble way of living...*closing his eyes he breathed slowly and said calmly*

"Hatukiri....Shut up."

Diyske

hatukiri

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 12:20 pm
User Image
User Image

-The instant those words came out of Ra-iem's mouth, he knew for sure they were truely in a pickle. Now calming down from his rant he analyzed the positioned they were both in and noticed the sealing bottle that was firmly held in the hands of the Water God which showed she had the upper hand if their distance was to enclose somehow.
Wisely, they both precausiously stepped a few more feet back to prevent her from closing the distance-

~Woahhhh there waterfall...take it easy, lets just talk about this~
-Hatu said, trying to talk her into putting the sealant away-
-Their options for escaping were slim...either a third person in hiding would have to disarm her of the bottle, they could also keep running away but that wouldnt do them any good, or Ra-iem would have to call upon Atlas, for a transportation.
*with the idea of transportation, he tried to get Ra-iem's attention*

User Image

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 12:48 pm
User ImageUser Image

*Seeing Hatu was trying desprately to get his attention he answered him saying* "Yah transportation i know..ive been trying to reach him since i tackled you, but hes not answering me." *he looked at the Water God, who now had an all knowing smile on her face and Ra-iem's expression portrayed the look of "What the hell is going on?"*
*He wandered to himself "how could she have blocked his communication with Atlas...it was completely impossible!!"*

Diyske

hatukiri

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 1:05 pm
User Image
User Image

-Her smile grew even brighter upon seeing the confused expression plastered on Ra-iems face-. ~tsk.tsk...cant reach big brother?~
-she giggled- ~Thats' truely a shame~
-taking one step closer to them, and in response to her movements they quickly withdrew from her the instant she moved, she lost her smile for only a split second, but it was regained as she was now entertained to see how alert they were to her movements.-
~Ra-iem dear this has nothing to do with you....yet.
be a good little Light God aprentice and run along before you get in trouble with Nirvana. I am only ordered to retrieve Hatu, but if you get in the way, you can kiss your Godhood goodbye.~

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 4:11 pm
User Image

Able was lost...again..she had no clue as to where she was after she was released from the tower. She walked around rubbing her head slowly trying to remember where to go but her exhaustion some how caused some type of memory loss. At last she simply gave up and sighed slowly making her way to the front of the castle where she stood staring at the door for hours as if reading something in tiny print since her eyes her squinted.

After a couple minutes she pried her eyes away from the door and glanced around before now making her way around the castle to think and to try and bring her memory back as to where the room was that the Sun God had showed her yet nothing came to mind.

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Diyske

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 5:28 pm
User Image

*Ra-iem bit the tip of his thumb in frustration. Only a few things in life irritated him and one of those things were standing in front of him at the moment..as much as he wanted to trap her in the exact same bottle she held, he knew he could not risk Hatu getting captured for reasons he was unsure of still. Thinking on his feet and as a last resort of escape, without moving his body he emitted a blinding light, grabbed Hatu by the collar and quickly gripped then tore the chained cross necklace from around his neck.*
*In an instant, the both vanished*

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 5:32 pm
User Image

Able rounded the corner when a sudden bright light hit her face. She stood there stunned for a moment and then put her hands out trying to find where she was, "Now I can add blind to my list of problems..." she muttered to herself and sighed again as she placed her hand on the wall and continued walking hoping to find a door unaware of where the light had come from and why. She could feel the cold dirt under her feet and tried to use her earth abilities to help her move about but the fact that she was still weak, made it nearly impossible.

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Chief Sankofa
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 9:20 am
Chief floated up the stairs of the North tower,
still out of sorts from all the new activites, she focused on the problems as the came.
First she would find her missing dragon, then on to the war of the gods.

"Such fun."

She grinned, it had been too long since they last had this many beings in the castle. As if it agreed with her, light flashed on, not a speck of dust could be seem on any of the walls or floors. It was truly alive again.

Searching by scent had proven to be the best opinion as she rouned a corner, noticing at once her dragon on top of Nicholas' head. With pouted lips, she floated over to the pair. A small bit of jealousy creeped over her, Amentet didn't take to people well, the fact that she felt so inclined to settle on his crown ment she deeply liked him.

"So there you are my dove."
Her words were light as the air around them, coming off in a cool breeze as she circled Nicholas slowly, placing a hand on his shoulders once she was infront of him again. Leaning in, to speak directly to the dragon hanging from his forehead. "You gave me quite the fright, do not hide from me again."

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 10:49 am
User ImageNicholas' attention returned to the little dragon as she made herself comfortable atop his head. It was an odd yet strangely calming feeling. "Back to the mistress? I guess so, just point where she is then." Taking one last glimpse over the clock tower door at the end of the chilly hall, Nicholas turned around and headed back.

No sooner had he did, Nicholas felt a strong presense lurking about, hovering and circling him like prey. The sweet scent and cold winds gave it away, he knew who was near. Lady San made one last sweep before floating infront of him with grace. "Oh, Lady San. I was about to-" His message was cut short when she leaned forward towards Amentet. This gave him a clear view of the mistress' well shaped bosoms confined neatly on her clothes, just enough to cover most of it. Almost instinctively, Nicholas looked away. "..about to look for you. I believe this belongs to you?" He pointed at the curled up lizard on his head.  

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

I Am cool jacob
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 2:12 pm
Scanda flicked through pages of a book on the locations of the Castle "So many rooms but Iam guessing rarely of them have ever been explo-" he was interupted by the Library doors opening as he turned around faster then before a single word could be spoken and held up a flintlock to the person "Whoa you might wanna be a little calmer" Xenya said as Scanda slowly put his flintlock away "Why are you here?" Scanda said as he focused looking into his book "Oh I was trying to find out more info about you, since you've been here Iam guessing some people or some books might have some info..." Xenya replied walking towards some of the books "Iam not a so called 'hero' anymore..." Scanda said as he closed the book and returned it to its original place "I have kept a hidden box in the Castle which I have put memorable items from my first stay..." he said returning back to Xenya "I will show it you" as they both exited the Library and headed towards the Garden

Meanwhile

Zena's body was frozen lying on her bed when a mysterious figure appeared in her room slowly hovering their hand over the frozen body as the ice started to melt as Zena woke up "What the, who are you?" Zena stared at the figure hardly able to tell who it was "For the moment you may refer to me as Xen...Now I have released you from your punsihment early in return I want you to spy on your brother...That is all..." Xen suddenly disappeared in smoke as Zena was left to ponder where to find her brother when suddenly a note appeared as she decided to read it "You will find him in the Garden, be stealthy" she took note and decided to follow her agreement.  
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 4:42 pm
User Image

All Aven could see was fire. The screams of people filled the air as she ran down the streets of a small town set ablaze. No one could see her. No one could hear her. She was a ghost.

As she was running, she past an older woman who was on the ground crying, through the tears she could hear her say "we should have listened to her....we should have..." she was cut off as everything started spinning, faster and faster until everything froze, all she could see was a small child, most of her face was hidden by the unruly mess of crimson hair on her head, and she was grinning. Smiling in the midst of this chaos, everyone was avoiding her and running.

Just as the child was turning to face Aven, she woke herself gasping for air and sweating. Looking around in a panic she realized she was still in the hallway of the Castle. What had she just seen....

Getting up as fast as she could she started jogging down the hallway, not caring where it was going. Running from this nightmare was not going to help her any, but she didn't know what else to do.

GiftingGhostie

Eloquent Mage

9,900 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100

I Am cool jacob
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 9:35 am
Scanda and Xenya headed outside of the Garden but something occured to Scanda as he lifted his hand up "We're likely going to expect company so keep your guard up, might be hostile..." as they continued walking Xenya looked around thinking where this box might be as they started to approach the river memories started rushing back into Scanda I still hope nobody calls me Stone boy again... he thought as knelt down onto the grass and looked deep into the river as he saw what he was looking for "You best watch out Xenya because I feal that pressence is pretty close..." he turned to Xenya as he gave a little confirming nod then returned to looking at the river as he started to raise the box out of the water a glow emmiting from it as Scanda lifted the lid open "Here it is, all the memorable things I kept here when I left...I never knew I was going to be the first one to find it..." "And its going to be the last time anything is inside it" a voice said from the darkness as Xenya turned to look and saw Zena holding up a gun "You know what it does Xenya so Iam sure it can do the same to Old Faithful here!" she said pointing it at Scanda and slowly walked over to the box looking into its contents "Photos and...is that a stone?" Zena said picking it up then an electrical charge pulsed through into her "Leave her...We take the box inside" the voices were hard to tell then Zena blacked out.  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 8:55 am
User Image

Having been running for a while, she calmed down a bit. Still a bit shaken at what she had seen in that dream, or nightmare, she started to make her way to the library. "Maybe there is something in there that will help me understand this...."

She didn't exactly know which room was the library, so she quietly peeked in the first one she came upon, luckily she picked the right one. So many books and stacks of paper everywhere, if she wasn't in a state of panic over a nightmare, she would probably bury herself in books and not come out for a while, but right now she needed to find material on dreams. Aven started browsing the shelves, quietly humming to herself.

GiftingGhostie

Eloquent Mage

9,900 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 1:15 pm
User Image

*Giving up her search for chief,and being annoyed by all the un-entertaining guest who recently arrived at the castle, hetu retreated towards the roof top of Neteru crossed her legs and folded her arms behind her head as she laid back and sighed deeply* "Nothing ever happens around here~~" *she whined frustratedly as she squinted her eyes as though forcing sleep to come*

[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 229 230 231 232 233 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff