Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
True Blood After Midnight {Let's Pick Up Where We Left Off} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 228 229 230 231 232 233 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Am cool jacob
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 4:21 am
Scanda felt a presence that he should of noticed earlier before as he started to walk backwards he saw the girl from earlier and a boy with a strange eye "Nevermind they must of gotten curious of my presence" as he walked off and saw the Library just ahead "I guess a book could help pass sometime..." as he opened the doors of the library and looked through the bookshelfs for an intresting book.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:15 am
User ImageNicholas looked at Aven's eyes in curiosity. How could she ease my pain? He wondered as they continued their slow strides down the hall. "Uh, sure, I guess."

After hearing Aven's request, Nicholas stopped. "You want me to read your soul?" It was an odd request, especially if it means piering through private thoughts and desires. "Are you sure you want this?" The red-haired girl shows enthusiasm, Nicholas simply had to agree. With a deep breath, he closed his eyes. A second later, his demonic eye gazed onto her.

Nicholas was now floating inside Aven's mind. It was dark, but an eerie mist was visible. Strange.. it's empty.. He motioned around aimlessly until he stumbled upon a small memory. It was Aven, walking through the chaotic storm as she made her way into the refuge that is Castle Neteru. I know that much.. He drifted to another memory. It was when Amentet bit her, causing uncontrollable desire to surge all over her body. Okay.. this I need not look again..

Suddenly, a strange memory materialized infront of him. It was a past memory. As Nicholas touched it, he found himself hovering over a burning town. Despite the rain, the fires continue to rage on. There was blood all over and the air was filled with smoke and screams. In the middle of the chaos, was a little girl with hair red as oxidized blood. On her cheek was a bit of blood splatter, also on her clothes. Her eyes were blank but her face had a grin. Everyone seemed to be running away from her. Before Nicholas could find out more, the memory burned out.

Back at the mansion, Nicholas was panting.  

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

GiftingGhostie

Eloquent Mage

9,900 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:23 am
User Image

Aven noticed him panting, perhaps what he saw wasn't what he was expecting. She frowned slightly, "What did you see?..If you don't want to tell me fine, just...does it show why I'm here at all?" Anything would help. Her memory had been almost erased it seems, she didn't remember much past a few years ago.

Noticing him wincing slightly, she faced him and placed a hand close to his red eye, "I don't know if you'll feel anything, so I'm sorry if it hurts at all." she closed her eyes and focused on her hand, drawing out any source causing pain to him. She felt a slight burning in her fingers, this was telling her it was working. She smiled and moved her hand away from him. Opening her eyes she looked at him and asked, "Any change at all?"

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:58 pm
User ImageNicholas looked at Aven for a moment. He never expected someone with a sweet personality to have such a horrid past, a dark secret he should not have stepped into. "Y-yeah, you came here for answers.. any records that show your past.." He didn't want to say anything further, in hopes the evil within will stay in its slumber.

A moment has passed and Nicholas felt Aven's soft hand on his face. The stinging sensation slowly faded as the pain was literally sucked out of it. It was temporary relief but it was better than nothing. Unfortunately however, this proves Nicholas' theory. She's no ordinary human..

"Thanks."  

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

GiftingGhostie

Eloquent Mage

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:28 pm
User Image

"Oh, well I guess I'll start looking soon then. Thank you, thank you very much!" Aven said, smiling as she stepped forward to wrap her arms around Nicholas for a hug.

Stepping back slightly, but still holding onto his arms, she replied, "You're welcome, it's the least I can do. You've been so kind to me... Hey, anytime you want I can help, yes?" she said with a wink, turning back around to continue walking, humming a tune. Glad to have helped someone finally. "This is a nice feeling." She thought to herself. She would keep working on her abilities, she was now in a place that would accept them instead of fear them.

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 4:58 pm
User ImageNicholas still couldn't believe that this girl would probably be harboring something destructive within, yet here she is all smiles and everything. Although he avoids getting attached to people, he still couldn't possibly shove her away. Besides, this is probably the worst place to leave a girl alone.. He thought to himself as the two continued onto another flight of stairs.

The next floor was a bit scarier to some people compared to the other well lit floors. It was dark, cold and foggy. Most of the doors are old and rusted, some are locked, some are swinging with the wind, making creaking sounds echo through the hall. "You still want to go forward?" Nicholas asked Aven, who apparently became quiet.  

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

GiftingGhostie

Eloquent Mage

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 5:13 pm
User Image

Aven turned to Nicholas, "While this looks very interesting, I'm actually getting kind of tired." She turned to walk back down the stairs, but stopped suddenly, "Maybe another day then? I'm sorry if I was a bother, but thanks for letting me tag along." She said with a smile, then continued down the stairs, about half way down she sat on the rail and slid the rest of the way, hopping off and landing on her feet at the bottom.

She looked around, then proceeded to make her way back to her room.

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 10:20 pm
User ImageA bother? Nicholas gave Aven a curious look. "Tired? Oh okay then. I assume you know the way back." He found it odd that she changed her mind so quickly, but his thoughts suddenly wandered off to the odd door by the end of the hall. It felt as if someone or something lingers behind the large gateway. That's the castle clock tower entrance..  

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 2:11 am
User Image

*Hetu got up cooly as though Chief had never pushed her to the floor in the first place. Quickly she shot a dirty glare that said "Im gonna get you sucker" and then casual walked out of the office. As she walked she suddenly came to a slow stop and pondered for a moment. She questioned her mind when saying* ~"wait did something happen? if my betrothed is in there getting yelled at by Chief i believe i have the right to know whats going on.."~
*She turned around and walked back in*

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 10:21 am
User Image

As Aven was walking down a long hall, she began to think of how she should go about finding the answers she was apparently here for. "Maybe if I run into Amentet again, she could help...didn't Nicholas say something about her being in charge of a library?" she thought to herself.

Getting back to her room was more of a challenge than she thought, they had gone quite a ways away from the main rooms it seemed. She began to walk slower and pay more attention to where she was. Turning a corner, she saw a woman with long black hair exit a room, stop and turn around, then go back in. Someone she hadn't seen before. Curious, she sat in the floor across the hall from the door and watched. Truthfully she was tired still, and she needed to rest for a while anyway.

GiftingGhostie

Eloquent Mage

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100

I Am cool jacob
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 10:40 am
Xenya woke up from his rest and lifted himself out of his bed as he checked the the time on the clock on the wall as it showed it was 1AM "I guess I should try walking about the place I might bump into some people which will make this more intresting" as he opened the door and started wandering throughout the interior of the Castle.  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 12:49 pm
User Image
Amentet hissed from the patting, she was after all no house pet.
Showing off razor sharp fangs, she chuckled almost darkly. Her large blue eyes twickled with micheif at the thought. Leaning into his ear, she spoke within his mind again, "Oh now that was just for fun, had I really wish to cause your nostriles to bleed you would know it." Her tail swayed backin forth for a moment as if the thought of doing so now would be entertaining, but just as she would have given in, the darken calm came over her again.
It was the young Sir's energy, he's being sucked away at her overly charged body, keeping her as sane as she could possibly in this state.

Lay back down, she closed her lids, willing the strange force to keep the heat at bay. "Yes, the young Sir will keep Amentet away from the heat, she would not want to anger her mistress more then already has." The last was spoken with a slight wimper, as more shivers rippled through her small frame. Out of fear, or the sudden cold, it was unsure.

"Take me to Mistress, yes?"

She looked down at him. Pleading.

IIAmentetII

I Am cool jacob
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 12:55 pm
Xenya wandered down a corridor of the castle as he saw a figure down at the end of a corridor and it looked like they had a sort of pet with them "I wont bother..." he said to himself as he continued walking down the corridor "I wonder what Scanda was like before...Hmmmmm I might find out in the library!" Xenya thought to himself as he ran down the corridor looking for the Library but being very quiet.  
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 11:21 am
User Image
User Image
*Her expression now grew cold like ice as the elven male walked away from her once more. She whispered to herself in a sadden tone* you will never walk away from me again...*her eyes narrowed with envy as she withdrew a sealed bottle from her cloak*User Image

User Image

hatukiri

Diyske

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 11:45 am
User ImageUser Image

*Relieved that he had gotten out of Chief's office, Ra-iem [sighed deeply] and walked towards the front porch to get some fresh air. A world of thoughts was currently circling through his mind, but he was brought back to earth as he saw two figures standing away from each other out there. He now also noticed it was raining as well, which disturbed him considering the skies didnt have any clouds...
Skeptically he slowed his pace and tried to get a good glimpse of who was out there knowing that the last person he would want to run into again, was Chief.*

*His eyes widened with disbelief seeing that it was the God of Water who stood outside with a sealed bottle in her hands...he said to himself with a low growl and gritted teeth "" to believe she would actually go this far to get to him!!"" *With out hesitation he bolted a flash of light blinding her and then tackled Hatu down the porch's stairs and onto the front yard which gave them a good 10 foot distance from the hot tempered Goddess*

[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 228 229 230 231 232 233 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff