Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[GM ORP] Now we got Bad Blood [OVER pg 23] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
The Semblance of Unity rolled 2 8-sided dice: 5, 3 Total: 8 (2-16)

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 5:37 pm
I am attacking Andrew!

She, as usual, ignored the shadows the tore at her. To Lutz, she tilted her head and smiled gently. "No feelings that are hard, okay?" And then she was off, wrath still singing in her weakening body. Not for the first time, she thought longingly of how it could be if she were stronger, faster, more durable. She remembered her time in the dream, covered with crystal - she had felt almost invincible. But the crystal hadn't wanted her, in the end. She was not good enough for it.

Whirling through the chaos, she saw Mathias, beset by flame demons. The ghoul she did not recognize, but the boil.... She aimed a powerful kick at the boil's leg, finding this to be fairly effective.

Battle stats

Character name: Hollandaise
HP: 7-3+3= 7/40
Action type: attack
Damage: 2+7=9
Target: Andrew
Number of people currently attacking me: /3

phantompanther13
My character is attacking yours!

chiickadee rolled 2 8-sided dice: 8, 7 Total: 15 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 5:56 pm
I am attacking HOLLY!!

Lock was jacking pissed.

To take down one person was one thing, but to take down two was just plain monstrous (no speciesism intended). For once, Lock let himself succumb to Voodoo's horrors and pulled the cat apart, using the shadows from his familiar to wrap tentacles of shadow around holly.

Then he threw more of the shadow darts in her direction, hoping to take her down for good.

REVENGE!!!

Battle stats

Character name: Lock Blackwood
HP: 40
Damage: 9 (+3 modifier) = 12
Target: Holly
Number of people currently attacking me: 0/3

the semblance of unity

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Seussi rolled 2 8-sided dice: 8, 8 Total: 16 (2-16)

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 6:14 pm
I am attacking Andrew!!

The flaming fists (and calling out to Andrew) made Mathias realize just who her cousin actually was. Not that he got much time to think about it, between the red haze of rage that was clouding his judgement more than usual, and the way the demon ghoul began to pummel him, all he really had time to do was react.

Each punch burned, quite literally, with pain. He brought his arms up to block the brunt of them, teeth gritting as he backed up, until Andrew and Holly were also in view once more, the latter of which looking to be under fire herself (or under shadow...was it were...). With both cousins in his sights now, it seemed he had a choice. Both had attacked him, at one point or another. Both were equally and irritatingly awful, in his opinion.

Andrew, however, had behaved the most threateningly of the two, burning Mathias in a harsher manner, and being verbally more menacing. Somewhere in the back of his head, he also realized that by hurting one, he might also hurt the other. Not physically, but at least emotionally.

So, he growled at the ghoul. "No vorry. He vill not be on feet much longer."

And then he whirled towards the demon boil, lunging at him with a frenzy of slashes from his claws that he hoped made up for every single singe and burn that Andrew had given him.

Battle stats

Character name: Mathias
HP: 17-4+3 = 16
Action type: Attack
Damage: 10 + 6 = 16
Number of people currently attacking me: 1/3

phantompanther13

chiickadee
be freeee

Miliardo Kason rolled 2 10-sided dice: 10, 9 Total: 19 (2-20)
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 6:15 pm
I am attacking Malocchio

There was something beside West, it was a flash of black, purple, and gold as Sammy shoved the witch back, her staff was spinning about in the air catching the silver and blue blade as Sammy snarled harder pushing her attack on the reaper.

There was a moment she looked at West, a wide grin spreading across her face, the long sword in her off hand she spun about dragging the blade along her left arms bone and flames before smashing it into the witch sending her flying back.

Sammy really did like her new toy when it cleared her head up just a tiny bit. The wrath was there, but this time it was focused, focused on the liar, the cheaters, and the people who unleashed all of this.

Battle Stats

Name: Samantha "Sammy" Lee
HP: 8-5+3= 6
DMG: 19-6 = 13 + 5 = 18!
Wielding: ??? Protection Artifact ???

Smerdle

Blade Kuroda

Miliardo Kason

Smerdle rolled 2 12-sided dice: 1, 5 Total: 6 (2-24)

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 7:00 pm
I am attacking Black Sands!!

He didn't know who she was at first, this smiling ghoul and her big fiery sword. By the time West realized it was Sammy she had almost passed, but he coupled his answering grin with a cheeky wave anyway, just in case she saw. It was a nice weapon, if a little blue for his tastes. The important thing was she was using it to kick some serious mafia a**. Or anyone's a**, really.

Battle stats
Character name: West
HP: 33 - 5 + 3 = 31/60
Damage: 0 it had to happen eventually woh woh
Target: NPC
Number of people currently attacking me: /3
Miliardo Kason

phantompanther13 rolled 2 10-sided dice: 4, 6 Total: 10 (2-20)
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 7:22 pm
I am [attacking] MATTHIAS!!

He had sent the mouse back she was read for battle she went down mumbling about something. Another creeper had gotten to her first. That was his target. But Danny attacked them first Andrew stood there e moment targetless and watched Danny attack the one who was attacking the mouse.

Her words made him smile a bit. Seems like she had finally joined the battle. Good. But that stupid rabbit attacked him again knocking him down. he got back. "Danny I'm not dead." was his response. How was he to tell her if he was dead? Just another Dannyism he guessed. But in the haze of battle he didn't dwell on it long. He turned to attack the rabbit thing and attacked again.

Battle stats

Character name:
HP: 30-9-16+3=8
Damage: 4+2=6
Target: MATTHIAS
Number of people currently attacking me: 1/3

Seussi
My character is attacking yours! sorry for the confusion... and you attacked him sooo sorry.

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
chiickadee rolled 2 12-sided dice: 3, 7 Total: 10 (2-24)

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 7:25 pm
I am attacking MATTHIAS!!

Attacking her family members made Danny VERY MAD.

(Or maybe that was just the influence of the wrath creature).

"No way! You're going down mister!!"

Battle stats

Character name: Danny Fitz
HP: 53
Damage: 4 (+2 modifier) = 6
Target: Matthias

seussi

phantompanther13

Seussi rolled 2 8-sided dice: 4, 1 Total: 5 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 7:51 pm
I am attacking Andrew!!

Between the two cousins, Mathias probably really didn't stand a chance. But he had tried. He had tried so damn hard.

Now, he was going to be burnt rabbit stew.

Battle stats

Character name: Mathias
HP: 16-12+3 = 7
Damage: omg really one job matty one job
Number of people currently attacking me: 2/3

phantompanther13x
My character is missing yours!
chiickadee
my posts are majestic

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

phantompanther13 rolled 2 10-sided dice: 6, 6 Total: 12 (2-20)

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 8:36 pm
I am [attacking] Mathias!!

Really once Danny had joined the fray, the rabbit creature didn't stand a chance. Andrew pulled up another fist of flames and punched him hard. aiming right for the gut.

He had tried to hit him... Andrew was really glad the rabbit missed. Even more happy to watch it go down. but he was still angry. why was he so angry? He had taken down two, AJ and the rabbit. People around him with scorch marks and claw marks alike were dropping like flies.

Xiu was down... that made him angrier. When had she gone down? His tail blazed in irritation as he surveyed the situation. He still needed to get the ring... He had forgotten about it in his rage.

Battle stats

Character name: Andrew
HP: 8+3=11
Damage: 6+3=9
Target: Mathias

Seussi

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 8:44 pm
She snarled at Lock even as she went down, hands grasping at the tendrils of shadow. Stumbling, she went to her knees, then down completely. While she could still move (sort of) her body had finally given up on her. Shaking her hair out of her eyes, Hollandaise bared her teeth at Lock, a meaningless threat - for now. She had not fought back against him, hoping he would move on as she took care of more pressing things. There was some small satisfaction that she had at least taken down three others before succumbing to weakness.

Still, she crawled forward, towards the center of the light, and sat there heavily, wishing she still had the fight to even claw out at the passing fighters. Hollandaise tried a few times, weakly, managing no more than a torn pant hem here and there.

chiickadee
k u are free

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

Blade Kuroda generated a random number between 1 and 7 ... 5!

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:00 pm
((messed upt he roll))  
Blade Kuroda rolled 1 8-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-8)
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:24 pm
1.Andrew
2. Danny
3.Edel
4.Lock
5.Sammy
6.Sludge
7.Poke
8.West

The beam pulsed once more, sending out a brilliant blast of red all around. When the light faded, the beam was no longer in the center of the room. The lighting in the chamber had returned to being just the torches. Edel would quickly realize something was around one of their fingers.

The red ring of wrath. It was a fairly simple ring, though it bore the same emblem that had been over the door, as well as on the floor. He could feel power within it.

With the red light gone, everyone's minds should clear from the rage they felt. A number of grunts from both gangs were laying on the ground, unconscious, or just feeling beat up.

"Jack it all! The ring is gone!" one of the still standing, Malocchio grunts cried out.

"This is your fault. If you hadn't gotten in our way..."

"Shut it! We'll get back at you for this."

And with that, they grabbed their wounded and fled the scene. The Black Sands did much of the same. One of the shadows in the chamber finally revealed themselves. A Reaper. Some of the students who had been involved in a certain Seeds operation many years back may recognize him as one they had managed to get arrested.

"If you know what's good for you, stay away from both of those groups. It's best to choose no sides in some wars," he warned. Then he, and the rest of the shadows were gone as well.

All that was left were the students and Alumni.

OOC
And that concludes the battle for Wrath! All participants receive +2 RP points for posting 800 words or more in this event. Feel free to stick around to wrap up and whatnot. Thank you all for participating!

There will be some followup stuff after this one. And later down the line, the next event of this arc will occur. Stay tuned!

Zyphiris
Also congrats! You have won the Red Ring of Wrath. A C rank artifact. Unfortunately, right now, the powers and abilities within the ring are locked away. This will unlock in a later event.

Also, you cannot take the ring off for now. It's stuck.

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:48 pm
So that was that, huh? Xiu watched with exhaustion as the gang members scurried off, slowly rising to her feet as she felt the last lingering feelings of anger finally trickle away. This definitely had not been what she expected when she came to visit the school today, but she was at least glad to see that her friends had made it through the fight in one piece.

She had been about to figure out how said friends were holding up when she heard a quiet voice address them. Tired gaze flickering towards the source, the baku immediately perked up upon, a frown touching her lips as she stared oddly at the figure that emerged from the shadows. Barely taking any heed to his words--oh, she knew she was staying away from those guys--she instead turned and sought out Shun among the crowd. As soon as she spotted the reaper, she frowned and tilted her head questioningly at him. Was that...?

After a moment, she cleared her throat and looked away to scan the rest of the group. It was good to know that Shun was okay, but now how about the others? "Poke? Edel?" she called out, firing off the first few names that came to mind as she searched for their distinctive features, "AJ? Andrew?"

At this point, all she wanted to do was ensure that everyone was safe and sound before leaving the school. Both her mind and body wanted nothing more than to return home and sleep off her fatigue.

Blade Kuroda

poke mattix

Zyphiris

Meegane

phantompanther13

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:49 pm
Shun let out a breath as the room cleared out, as well as his mind. Lightly, he furrowed his brow as he watched the Malocchio and the Black Sands make their respective retreats. His gaze fell upon the one reaper who spoke, simply nodding lightly to the man. He hadn't really expected them to be here, but maybe he should have, considering. When he caught Xiu's look, he just sort of stared back. It seemed like she had recognized the guy. He wasn't surprised. He'd speak with her shortly.

Slowly, he pushed himself up to his feet and looked around carefully. He was worn out from the fight, but he could still walk at least. Dismissing the daggers, he wandered over to the center of the room where the beam of light had been. Quite frankly, he wasn't really sure what had happened. They were all after the ring, and then it vanished.

"Odd..."

Kaiyumi

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Zyphiris
Crew

Dainty Snowflake

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:19 pm
Edel braced herself for the worst as the beam erupted into blinding rays of red light. I was hoping I didn't have to pay a visit to the pumpkin patch now that I'm done with school, she sighed, closing her eyes.

She felt a tinge of something happening to her finger, and that was it. Oh.

The frost demon opened her eyes to find herself still in the room, intact. That was nice.

Her finger was still throbbing, and she wondered if it was a bite from the grunt as she took a brief glance at it. Then she had to pause and stare.

She could hear the two groups were backing out of the cave, shouting that the ring was gone. Hiding her hand in her sleeve, she waited for them to be gone, standing by the side as inconspicuously as possible. As they cleared out and the students began to stumble to their feet, she drew her hand out to look at the ring once more.

There was no mistaking it this time. She sighed and attempted to pull it off, wondering which authority she should be handing this over to.

Except she couldn't. Mild panic set in and the thought of slicing her finger off was briefly considered.

She really didn't need any more trouble in her life, REALLY.

"I think," she whispered, stepping beside Shun, "We need to talk." The tone implied a private discussion meant for elsewhere.

Nodding to Xiu, she figured she could trust the baku to get thing back in order with the rest of the students. There was a meaningful exchange of looks which the ghoul tried to convey that she would like to speak with her later too.

"I'll be sending the bill for my dry cleaning to you, thank you," she remarked to Danny on the way out, waving her off with her empty hand.

Only when she stepped foot out of the cave back into open air did she really let slip a quiet, "Oh my Jack."

Blade Kuroda
Kaiyumi
chiickadee
Smerdle

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items