Welcome to Gaia! ::

Monster High - Where the ghoul kids rule!

Back to Guilds

An original character roleplay guild set in the world of Monster High! 

Tags: Monster High, Dolls, RPing, Webisodes, Frankie Stein 

Reply Thread Archives: where stories go to rest in peace
Monster High - The Doomitories Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marceline LaGhede

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:10 pm
Falconnie Hawke

"Nah, I'll be alright. Just a little jet-hagged I think." Marceline sighed as she dropped her bag down on the bed, then trudged to the window to let in some of the gloom from outside. "Anyway, I'm sorry if I'm not enthus'astic about you doomin' with me. I am, I promise! It's just been a long trip and... t'be honest, I'd gotten used to bein' alone in here. It'll take some time to adjust, but I'm sure we'll get along fine!"

"Sure we will!" Falconnie beamed, unzipping her suitcases and beginning to unpack. "And now that we're rooming together, we can do our Fear Tutoring sessions here!"

Marceline smirked and rolled her eyes a bit. Falconnie was notoriously bad at Mad Science, and fearing the wrath of Mr. Hack if she failed, volunteered to tutor with Marceline.

"Whelp, maybe we can get that C- up to a B this scaremester, y'dig?" She laughed.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:38 am
Falconnie laughed along, playfully rolling her eyes. She continued to unpack, chatting with Marceline. Falconnie had a huge amount of clothes, she pulled out top after top, dress after dress, shoe after shoe! Nobody really knew this, however.

Falconnie haulted, as if she was remembering something.
"Marceline... I forgot to mention something..."

"And what's that?" Marceline replied from across the room.

"I'm not the only new dormmate today... Apparently there's a new ghoul coming in today, a-and she's going to be in this room.."  

Falconnie Hawke

Dashner Hawke

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:51 am
Back to the tour which was going no where...

Dashner turned around to see Jewels and Sally and he smiled once again. "Good afternoon, ghouls! Where are you off to?"

"t-teaandcake!" Jewels replied quickly, and Dashner Rose an eyebrow.

"Tea and cake?"

"Yes, tea and cake," Sally chimed in.

"Well, that sounds... fun? Wh-" Dashner began, but was interrupted by...

"Hey LOOK, Doriana! Aren't those people you know?! A high boy voice said loudly in the distance and caused the whole group to look over.

Two Selkies were standing across the way. One significantly taller than the other. They were on their way to the coffin bean to get some drinks before heading back home. Of course, Doriana was always on a tight schedule and doran was protesting it. Doran skidded to a halt as he saw monsters he recognized. And.. Two new ones?

"Doran Taylor! I told you that we do not have time for this, we must be back home by-" Doriana tried, but her little brother was already determined.

"The drinks can wait!! Come ON!" The selkie sighed, giving in as the eight-year-old young selkie ran up to the group, waving. "HI, I'm Doran!!"

"i believe that I know you," Dashner said softly, feeling Ronan shift.

"That's Doriana, but apparently she doesn't want to talk to you guys," the selkie folded his arms over his chest, looking at the whole group.

"Untrue! We just don't have the time to be talking!" Doriana sounded annoyed, standing behind the group.

"What DOES she have time for?" Ronan asked Dashner, and he simply shook his head. Nobody knew.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:01 pm
Somewhere in a hidden corner of the galaxy..

Meme sighed as she paced around her old bedroom for the umpteenth time. She had one arm held aloft with her phone clutched in her fist, eyes pinned to the signal strength bars across the top of the screen. Holding the phone higher obviously didn't really help it reach the signal but Meme was getting desperate.

"Uggggh.." The clown ghoul groaned as the familiar 'Message unable to send.' error lit up the screen. She flopped onto her bed in frustration and the springs creaked at the sudden pressure.
No phone signal, no computer, no TV, ("TV rots the brain." her father always said.)
It always surprised her they even had elhextricity growing up.

Meme pouted and missed her friends even more now that she had no way of contacting them. She had only been at her father's house since the beginning of the holidays and she knew the rest of her time would drag.
A big hairy spider slowly scuttled into view across a wall and the clown gasped. She swiftly reached for the empty water glass on her bedside table and carefully trapped the spider. For some reason in this corner of the galaxy the larger creepy-crawlies were wifi hotspots, but they seemed few and far between in her dusty old room.

Don't worry little fella, I'll find a big juicy fly for you in exchange for a few minutes if your time!" She squealed as the skinternet browser on her phone loaded and she quickly tapped out a message to Ronan on TombBook.

Ronan Aalto

Helllooo! So sry I hven't bin in touch. No signal ;''( Found an internet spider but don wanna keep him trapt 4 2 long! I'm still super sleepy from space-lag. How R U doing? Miss you xoxoxoxox

Finally, a way to get in touch with her beasties! Maybe she'd have to find a whole bunch of flies to bribe the spider into hanging around for a while..  

Meme Pennywise

Harry Herne

Liberal Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 6:27 pm
On the totally cruel azure cosmic orb known as Earth...

Harry looked around at all the boocomers. They all seemed to be friends to he felt like a...eighth wheel or something. Luckily, there was a winged ninth wheel here to keep him company. Harry edged over to Peggy and whispered at her.

"Dudette. Psssssssst, dudette! Are you totally lost like me?'  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 6:48 pm
She nodded "toad-ally" Being the new ghoul can be a real pain". She shrugged "I'll be okay. Worse things have happened.

She stood by, watching the others for a few minutes before injecting herself back into the conversation. "Hi, I'm Peggy. I'm the new Ghoul."  

Peggy Springwell

Skinny Sally

Dapper Hunter

6,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 6:51 pm
Sally looked around at everyone. With the addition of two more selkies, it was a bit more lively. She tilted her head as they socialized. She wasn't familiar with them, at least not as much as the others. She glanced over at the two new monsters and tilted her head. It could be a good chance to get to know them.

She walked over to them, Jewels still clutched at her side, "You are new, right?" she asked Harry and Peggy, "Don't worry. I'm fairly new myself."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:04 pm
New ghouls! Maybe they would like to protest some grimjustice with him. The one with tentacles was especially promising, Imagine all the drums she could play in the drum circle!

"Greetings fellow cosmic travellers. I'm Harry Herne."

Harry shook Jules's hand and then Sally's....and then all of Sally's tentacle in greeting.

"Have you ever played a drum?"  

Harry Herne

Liberal Fairy

Skinny Sally

Dapper Hunter

6,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:08 pm
Sally tilted her head, "I'm Sally, and this is Jewels." Jewels just smiled a little at them as Harry shook both(all) of their hands and tentacles.

Have you ever played a drum?

Sally tilted her head "A drum? I've never actually tried." she said.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:16 pm
"Oh my ghoulness, you totally could play ALL the drums! We could find the closest evil corpseration and protest their most vile grimjustice! Like not raising kale ethically! You would be a one ghoul drum circle playing ALL the drums! That would so cruel and then-"

Harry stared off into the distance for a full thirty seconds before Jareth squawked at him.

"Ground Control to Major Tom: your circuit's dead, there's something wrong."

Harry blinked.

"What were we talking about? I arrived at school today. Ronan and Dashner are my doomies. Do you think they have any clawses to march for?"  

Harry Herne

Liberal Fairy

Skinny Sally

Dapper Hunter

6,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:22 pm
If Sally could have blinked in confusion, she would have. The drum playing part was interesting, but when his ramble came to a stop, she was so much more confused. He was definitely different than the monsters she was used to.

She tilted her head, still really confused, "Uh... Clawses?" she asked. She looked to Jewels for a little help.

Jewels looked at Harry and shook her head, "I-I don'treallyknow.." she said. "Might bebesttoaskthem."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:17 am
Ronan watched the group with a bemused look on his face.
Jewels seemed petrified, clinging to Sally as though her unlife depended on it. She hadn't been anticipating such a crowd.

He decided Harry was a strange boo, whatever the clawses he kept going on about were, it was clear they were very important to him. Ronan mused that perhaps, in the interest of good relations, he should agree to participate just once, though he couldn't help but feel apprehensive about the idea.

"You are..."
He searched for the appropriate term. "Some sort of hactivist I take it?" He recalled that his father had seldom had a good word to say about such individuals, normie or monster.

His Icoffin buzzed before Harry had a chance to respond. A broad smile spread across the Selkie boo's face as he read the message.

Jewels whispered to Sally "Ghoulfriend?" though she couldn't, for the unlife of her, figure out what kind of crazy ghoul would actually date Ronan. She didn't know him well, but Vanissha had insisted he was a heartbreaker and Vanissha tended to know her gossip.

Meme Pennywise

Ronan missed Meme dearly, though he wasn't entirely sure why. Despite having plenty else to do, he always found himself wishing she was there, which he'd never experienced with any other monster before.
Then again, Meme wasn't like any other monster he'd ever met.  

Ronan Aalto

Dashner Hawke

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:33 am
"So Peggy..."

Dashner stood much closer to Peggy than before, since most of the others were in their own conversations.

"Are you staying in the doomitories?"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:53 pm
The group kept chattering, and the small Selkie kept quiet until the mention of...

"...teaandcake!..."

"...tea and cake..."

"CAKE?!" Doran said loudly, the whole group silencing. "I want cake! I want cake! I want cakeeeee! Doriana I want cake!"

Doriana literally facepalmed. Dashner held his claws up. "Well... If it's okay with Jewels... I think we can all go. It'd be a nice way to get to know the newbies," he said as the whole group looked at Jewels andSally.  

Doriana Taylor

Distinct Informer

Jewels Underne

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 2:04 pm
Jewels stared at everyone wide eyed, gulping.

"I uh.. thatistosay um..."
She looked to Sally, then back at the crowd gathered around her. "S.. sure?" She forced a smile. "Why not.. the..more the merrier... right."

As everyone started to move off toward the coffin bean, Jewels managed to shoot a glare at the young Selkie boo.  
Thread Archives: where stories go to rest in peace

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff