Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays
Romance is in the air((need role players)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kise no Shirube

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:44 am
User Image

The female sniffled a little still as she looked at the male who had just picked her up and tried not to cry anymore as she smiled lightly at his response O-Okay.. she said to him as Kane growled more, he held tightly onto Yui's hand as he got up, helped the female up and took his leave back into the living room as he sighed What the hell is that girl thinking?! She losin' her mind or something...god...well...she will get her punishment for that later.. he said as he sighed before looking back towards Yui Well then, since he'll be 'dining' with us, why don't you pick a place where we'll eat together? he said to the female with a smile as Corbett had finished all the food, she went into the Dining room and placed everything on the table, cakes, glasses set with bottles of different spirits and non-alcoholic drinks were on it, large plates with different kinds of meat, and other delicacies were on the table as she smiled happily Food's ready everyone~! she shouted for the whole house to hear as Blake and Cloize smiled at each other before making their way to the dining room and sat down as Corbett did the same, Leif's eyes shone brightly as he looked towards Linea, he grabbed the female and dragged her with him to the dining room as he sat down and already dug into the food gulping it all down in one more or less, well what he had on his plate. Aislinn lowered her head a little as she watched Kane leave You don't seem to be bad....everyone judges you for the wrongs you did in your life...but everyone does something bad....no one has a right to judge others..and no one should hate others...I find it wrong.. she rambled on before she noticed what she was saying, she got out of his grip as she smiled at him I-I'm sorry...you shouldn't need to listen to me...well...dinner is ready, if you wish I'll show you to the dining room now her voice was sweet and kind even whilst talking to him, she really didn't understand what made people dislike him, for her he just seemed like another normal person who's done 'bad' deeds in their life like anyone else.

User Image

PopCandy22
Moonlinkjester34

ѺutфfҪhances O.O.C

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:03 pm
PopCandy22
Kise no Shirube

didn't like none of this so for his friends sake he went with it.
User Image  

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

PopCandy22

Dedicated Genius

5,875 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:05 pm
User Image
Ashura JamesUser Image
~Yui Yum~

Yui grabbed herself a plate and looked at Kane with a smile We could eat in your room..or maybe..some place that you can tell me that's more romantic for us she said as she waited for everyone else to come before she just started taking food way. Ashura rubbed Alisinn's cheek and then made her look into his light red eyes My dear, you are very honest and true..I am indeed not a bad person as one may say. However; I did kill many of my poor wife's family long ago. That makes me a murder, but since you're too kind, I'll behave myself just for you he said as he laid his hand out to her as a gesture for him to walk with her. He only gave a soft smile and winked at her.
Kill or be killed..that is my life

Kise no Shirube

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:19 pm
User Image

Kane looked down at the female as he himself had grabbed a plate too, he then took her free hand before he left the manor with her Near here, a beautiful waterfall is located near here with lilys and other flowers all around, I'm sure you'll love it mostly at night when the fireflies fly around he told her as he started walking with the female to the location. Aislinn looked at Ashura as she smiled a little brighter and took his hand Well, I'm sure there must have been a reason for you to do so, for the deed of killing someone almost...or more everyone apart from me in this manor has layed their hands upon that action of killing someone whether innocent or not her small hand's grip tightened a little as she thought back towards everyones past and she then began walking out of the garden Oh, Mister Ashura, would you like to stay the night? It's getting a little late and it's dangerous for people to be walking around at night because there are still a lot of people who'll harm others... she offered him a place to stay for the night as she didn't mind his company, he seemed...friendly for her as she led him down the hallway and the stairs and into the dining room where Cloize and Blake looked at them with wide eyes.

Corbett looked over at Aislinn with a smile as she then saw the mysterious male Oh? You never told me you had a new friend Aislinn Aislinn looked up at Ashura before looking at her sister and smiling This is Ashura James, he'll be joining us for dinner tonight she told him as Leif nodded and Corbett too but Blake then hit his hand against the table making the female flinch Joining us? Aislinn, he's dangerous! Get away from him right now before he hurts you! he told her as he got up from his chair making Corbett and Leif look at each other and everyone around them with a puzzled expression whilst Aislinn started shivering lightly P-Please don't be mean to him...he means no harm...p-please don't punish me... she said with a shaking voice again as she was easily frightened, she then held onto Ashura's arm as she stood behind him as to hide once more Wait, punish? Why would you eevn say such a thing, when would I punish you? he asked as he then approached the two K-Kane....was very mad at me for being honest to this man..a-and...I know he will punish me... Blake sighed as he shook his head not daring to hurt the female anymore as she already was, he pointed towards Ashura as he then went towards him and whispered You hurt her and you'll have all of us out for your head, got me? he told him as he then backed away and sighed I guess Dinner doesn't hurt...just don't annoy me he told the male as he resumed his seat and sat down, the female started to stop shaking as she then led the male to a seat and sat down next to him trying to regain her happy face.

User Image

PopCandy22

ѺutфfҪhances O.O.C

Kise no Shirube

PopCandy22

Dedicated Genius

5,875 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:31 pm
User Image
Ashura JamesUser Image
~Yui Yum~

Ashura laughed at everyone and lead Alisinn to the diner table Now, now don't be a mean kitten there Blake, heh I'm only behaving myself because of your dear sweet friend here. he said as he grabbed a plate and made his dinner. He grinned at Black then chuckled When the times comes for me to go back 'evil' you'll sense it. As of now, I am a humble house guest he added as he pulled up a chair for himself and Alisinn. Meanwhile Yui was holding on to her plate as Kane led the way, she looked up at the moon and blushed Have you ever thought of..being..with me forever? I know this seems sudden to ask but..I'm not use to being treated like this without a proper punishment..I was raised that way from Ashura's pathetic family she said with a cute pout

Kise no Shirube

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:44 pm
User Image

Kane looked over towards the female as he didn't want to answer, stay with someone, forever? He never actually thought about it since he believed he wouldn't live very long anyway but didn't tell her as he smiled Of course, I love you and I won't let him take you away from me he told her as he then stopped, there was a table and two chairs already in front of the waterfall as he took Yui's plate and placed it on the table and took the seat out for her to sit down as he smiled.

Blake looked at the male before he looked towards Aislinn, he was furious, not about the fact that he was dining with them but about the fact that he held her hand! And that she hid behind him! What was this madness?! The male looked away with a furious look as he started eating, Cloize was quiet as Leif smiled at the male Well...Welcome to the family mister Ashura~ he told him, he welcomed anyone and said they were part of the family as soon as another 'family member' would accept them which would usually get the male into a little trouble, Aislinn giggled a little at what Leif said as she sat down and looked at the male next to her with a smile I do hope you'll like it, myself and Corbett have tried our very best today~ she then got herself a small plate and ate a little from it as she took the cup on her side which was filled with earl grey tea as she smiled and Corbett looked over at Ashura and grinned Oooooh~ Seems like Blake has got some competition eh~? she said out loud before Blake made a face as if he was going to spit out his drink and frowned at the female Stop joking around Corbett! Go back to your stupid pile of rubble Hey! Don't talk about him like that!! Then don't start with such crap! Cloize kept silent as he took a sip from his tea as he was used to everything, Aslinn and Leif looked worriedly at the two as they sighed P-Please stop arguing..... He said to them as the two were still arguing and Aislinn and Leif just kept quiet as Leif carried on gobbling everything up and Aislinn just looked down at her plate.

User Image

PopCandy22

ѺutфfҪhances O.O.C

Kise no Shirube

PopCandy22

Dedicated Genius

5,875 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:03 pm
User Image
Ashura JamesUser Image
~Yui Yum~

Are you meaning to tell me that Kitten is jealous of me?..a very handsome vampire? heh, wow you must be real fun to tease then Ashura said as he began eating then chuckled. Mh~ simply delicious my dear, also I shall take no such pat as being in this family. I have a family of vampires that need me. since Yui won't return to me I have to find another bride to be..so tragic he said patting his cheeks with a napkin and looking childishly over at Blake without everyone else noticing. With Yui, she sat in the chair and smiled Thank you Kane, I'm sorry my problems have came over to your world..I'll be sure to send Ashura home once we're done eating she said as she took a bite of her dinner

Kise no Shirube

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:10 pm
User Image

The male growled as she said his name, he despised him even just his name as he then sat down himself Well, seems like we'll have to wait until little dear Aislinn is done since she'll get upset if we just make him leave and say we're being rude and that will get us in trouble with the others, but don't worry we're used to trouble anyway he said before chuckling a little and pouring wine into his and her glass as he sat back down and smiled at the female sweetly.

Corbett looked at the male with widened eyes at the fact that he said 'another bride' as she glanced over towards her sister who was, as usual, completely oblivious about everything and then she looked at Blake, she didn't know if the male was just teasing or not, but she found it fun to tease Blake about it Ooooooh~~ Things are getting serious now~ she said trying to contain her laughter as Blake hit the table again making it shudder a little which frightened both Leif and Aislinn Shut up! Both of you just shut the hell up alright?! And why would I be jealous of the likes of 'you' it's not like you could get someone as innocent as our dear Aislinn to ever take a liking to you he said before Aislinn looked up at the male, she still was oblivious about what everyone meant as she tilted her head slightly But I do like mister Ashura, I find he's a very nice man of course, what the female meant was just normal like, like...aquaintances you could say, it made Corbett burst out laughing as Cloize looked down trying his best not to laugh as Blake had a shocked face on, he was...speechless, totally speechless. Leif looked at the male with a worried expression But you'll at least stay the night right mister Ashura? You're not going to leave us so soon right? he asked the male, there were so many things he wanted to ask him since he himself didn't know a lot about vampires and just felt the need to ask him questions until his head popped or something.

User Image

PopCandy22

ѺutфfҪhances O.O.C

Kise no Shirube

PopCandy22

Dedicated Genius

5,875 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:17 pm
User Image
Ashura JamesUser Image
~Yui Yum~

Ashura laughed along with Corbett and rubbed Alisinn's head I guess I have no choice but to stay the night with all of you..heh that is if Blake can handle my company without making this poor girl next to me cry again he said with a friendly grin then a cat face to mock him. He really some what enjoyed being with these people, he wanted to see how long he could keep this up.

Yui Smiled and drank some of her wine then licked her lips Um, Kane..may I..i suppose live here?..the other world causes dangers for me now that Ashura has found me..I'll find a home for myself, I don't want to be a bother to you guys she requested as she smiled

Kise no Shirube

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:27 pm
User Image

Kane looked at the female If anything you'll live with us, I can't let you roam free, i anyone spots you, most of all because you have no clockheart, you'll most likely be killed he told her before taking his glass and taking a sip from the crimson wine and set it back down again So that's it then, we'll be living together already heh, guess like a married couple the male chuckled a little at the thought of living with the female and the remark he let go, living like a married couple? Well, how did those people live? He had no idea himself.

Corbett smiled as she looked at the male I like you, you're fun, don't worry about him he'll get over it, won't you Blakey~ she chanted as the male just got more angry at everyone and stormed out of the room and into his own as he slammed the door shut and it echoed a little through the place, Cloize sighed as he looked at the male Like everyone else, if you have any questions at all you may ask me. I'll be in the library. The male got up as he excused himself and left for the library leaving the three alone as Leif blinked a few times and smiled Yay~ Mister Ashura mister ashura~! Share a room with Leif tonight~ Leif has so many questions for you~ Pleeeease~ he gave the male big googly puppy dog eyes which were shining as bright as polished gems. Aislinn looked up at the male as she heard him say he'd stay the night as she smiled and the fact that he was more or less taking care of her made her even happier Well, it's time for me and Corbett to wash up now~ You could go to the Living room if you wish, or you can just explore the manor~ the female stood up as she pushed the chair back in, she hugged the male lightly to show her gratitude before, with the help of Corbett the two carried all the dishes and other things into the kitchen to clean as the two laughed happily making Leif stare at the male with those big eyes of his.

User Image

PopCandy22

ѺutфfҪhances O.O.C

Kise no Shirube

PopCandy22

Dedicated Genius

5,875 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:38 pm
User Image
Ashura JamesUser Image
~Yui Yum~

Ashura looked at Leif and rubbed the back of his head I'll..I'll stay in your room kid, but don't go crazy ok? I'm only here for one night he said as he got up from the table and waited for the boy to take him into his room. You do like girls, don't you? he asked crossing his arms.

Yui blushed at his statement Haha, a married couple you say..well I plan on being your girlfriend for the time being if you don't mind she said as she got up and took off her boots and socks just to put her feet in the lake

Kise no Shirube

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:46 pm
User Image

Kane yawned a little as he then joined her though was sitting behind her as he placed his arms around her waist and cuddled into her back Well either way, if lovers, boyfriend and girlfriend or married, you're still mine and no one elses he told her as he placed his head on her shoulder and closed his eyes as he relaxed a little.

Leif was confused by the males question as he took him by his arm and already started making his way quickly towards his room and then flung open the door and walked inside Leif likes girls...and boys?...uhm..Leif doesn't really know what you mean exactly.. he told him as he then jumped on the bed and pointed on the other one at the opposite side That's mister Ashura's bed~ he said as he then smiled brightly at the male Leif wants to know so much~ What are vampires? What is your family like? Are they nice? Do you like it here? What's a bride?...why was Blake so angry when you mentioned bride to be? Are vampires bad? Do vampires have clock hearts? What do vampires do? The questions were pouring out of the males mouth as Corbett and Aislinn carried on washing the dishes, when they finished they decided it was time for them to rest a little, Corbett went back to her room and layed on her bed as Aislinn returned to the garden and sat in the small field of lavender and took in the smell as she layed down basically curled up as she looked at the flowers and smiled lightly.

User Image

PopCandy22

ѺutфfҪhances O.O.C

Kise no Shirube

PopCandy22

Dedicated Genius

5,875 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:12 pm
User Image
Ashura JamesUser Image
~Yui Yum~

Yui blushed and rubbed his arms gently, then placed one had on his opposite cheek And you are mine..haha do you like the way I feel? she asked as her skin became soft and warm, she wanted him to feel very relaxed and comfortable as much as possible. If you're tired we can go back home and rest Yui said softly as she felt the water hit above her ankles and giggled to the fact that he was being so cute with her.

Ashura looked at the boy and sighed. He really didn't know what to do One question at a time kid, jeez..alright to answer your first question; vampires are demons in human form that drain the blood from others by their necks to keep themselves feed. We also has powers beyond any other demon. Now for the second one..my family is really strict about how the society of vampires should live, but they 'love' me very much. And you can say..they're very royal creatures too. Hmm...ah..I guess I like it here....Damn how old are you? he answered and questioned as he sighed deeply Anyway..a bride is when a woman gets married to a man she loves very much...hahaha! I guess Blakey was jealous when I said that, most vampires are bad its rare to find a nice one..

Kise no Shirube

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:15 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
Linea

Linea had not gone to the dinner and was wandering the halls silently with her shoes off to be even more quiet,in her mind she was recounting everything she had heard and making a chart in her mind about who was what, how they acted and what made her curious.....But right at this second she really needed to burn some stress off and she couldn't do that with music not at the current hour
~I wonder if there is some kid of hot spring or large pond out there?~ She mused before opening a window and lightly hopping out landing casually despite the drop before she walked off in search for a good spot to train

Kise no Shirube

PopCandy22

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100

Kise no Shirube

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:19 pm
User Image

Kane shook his head as he carried on snuggling into her I don't want to return to that place just yet...I want to spend time here with you, someplace where we won't be disturbed the whole time by annoying people, and yes I love how you feel my dear he said as he started purring again and kissed her cheek before laying his head back onto her shoulder.

Leif's mouth basically made an 'o' shape as he listened to the male But you don't seem like a bad person, even Aislinn said that! So that means something..uhm...uhm...well Blake get's defensive over Aislinn since he sees her as family ever since what happened to his he's been protecting her he then rolled in his bed before looking at the male again with a smile Oh, how old is Leif? Leif is exactly...uhm.....err.....Ah! Leif is sixteen years old~! and it seems like you have a nice life Mister Ashura...none of us really have any family at all anymore...well only Corbett and Aislinn are blood related, with all of ours...they died or abandoned us...how does it feel to have a real family mister ashura..? his eyes were still big but they seemed to be upset, he really wanted to know what a real family was like since he himself never had one either but the fact that the opposing male had one made him a little happier.

User Image

PopCandy22

ѺutфfҪhances O.O.C

Other Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out