Sigma Annihilus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Cultist

8,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:52 am
Parallax let out an evil chuckle as a grin formed on his lips, his electronic eye flashing with a malevolent glow, "You have quite the devious mind, my little minx, it's so beautifully malicious that I find it irresistible.", he said with a seductive inflection in his synthetic voice. The Colonel traced the fingertips of his left hand across Omega's thigh, "I believe your second idea would be more effective in demoralizing the Bel'tha'gians, delivering a false corpse would likely only stir their anger and give them hope that one of their hero's could be rescued. But, seeing the genuine article on her knees submitting to me would crush their spirits, especially that fool Zenith, then they would know how hopeless their efforts truly are.", Parallax explained with sinister intent, his grin becoming devilish as the idea of a total crushing victory giving him a feeling of arousal.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:54 am
Sigma Annihilus

User Image

Omega
Ҭҥϵmϵ Ω

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Omega smiled.
" Well then, It appears I have to put on that dreadful armor and have you whip me into submission."
Omega said with a devious grin, moving her left leg so she now was in a more sexual position.

User Image

Selene Shepard
Captain

Mythical Wife

11,650 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100

Sigma Annihilus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Cultist

8,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:38 pm
A smirk formed on Parallax's lips as he ran his fingertips across Omega's skin, It would only be for a short time, my dear, but a show of dominance would certainly instill doubt in the Bel'tha'gians' hopes.", he said, resting his hand on Omega's thigh. As Parallax looked upon Omega, a flash of blue light ringed his synthetic eye; his smirk becoming more devious, "Ah, and just in time. It appears some insect would attempt to breach the Dark Star's perimeter. Zenith no doubt. Come, darling, it's time to show that ignorant upstart just what awaits him.", he said with sinister intent coating his synthetic voice.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rosa paced back and forth along the ringed platform surrounding the core, her thoughts solely on her beloved. Fu'Ri kept his masked gaze on the dark being at the core room's entrance, but seemed to keep an unseen eye on his agent, "Rosa, your mind wanders. Tell me what troubles you.", the dark being said in his lighter tone. Rosa stopped her pace, looking to Fu'Ri with hesitation, "It's... Nothing, master.", she said solemnly. Fu'Ri let out an amused chuckle, breaking his locked gaze to look over at the vyre, "Come now, you needn't lie to me. Is it Ran'Ku?", he asked, the vyre looking to the floor with a small nod. Fu'Ri turned to face Rosa, taking a step closer as he laid his brass claws on her shoulders, "Go on, young vyre. Now that I am here, I will act as the beacon for your return when the time is right, the woman there shall be under my watch while you are away. Go and see him.", the dark being spoke, Rosa's vampiric eyes seeming to light up. "I... um... Thank you, master.", Rosa said, trying to keep her voice level but an eagerness betraying her joy. Fu'Ri gave a silent nod as Rosa took a step back, a blood red mist surrounding her lithe form before dissipating into nothing, "Go, my agent, you will be of more use than you know, dear Rosa.", Fu'Ri commented to the empty space where the vyre woman stood, his dark tone overpowering the lighter to make his remark ring with a sinister echo.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 6:46 am
Sigma Annihilus

User Image

Omega
Ҭҥϵmϵ Ω

Omega smiled and kissed Parallax with a sexual kiss before moving off his lap.
" I guess it's time to play with Zenith. I'll pretend to be Shepard so we can crush him."
Omega said with an evil grin and moved over to where the black and shiny armor layed discarded. Omega stripped off her white sexual corset and wrap, pulling on the armor with the knowledge from Selene.

User Image

Selene Shepard
Captain

Mythical Wife

11,650 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100

Sigma Annihilus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Cultist

8,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:26 am
Parallax sat forward in his chair as Omega equipped Selene's armor, about to stand before a ringing chime resonated from a wall panel bearing a speaker and a dark blue lens by the door. As the Colonel looked to the panel, the dark blue lens began to glow brightly before an image of Gamma formed floating mere inches from the lens, "Sir.", the UI said blankly. Parallax gave Gamma an annoyed stare as he stood and walked over to the panel, "Gamma. Can you not see that I am busy? This had better be important.", he said with a sharp stare. Gamma bowed her head, staring vacantly at the floor, "Apologies, sir, but we have received several distress calls from the front lines. The Soldats have begun surrounding the Bel'tha'gian plateau but... Well, sir, they say that the Highlord himself has appeared before them to halt their progress along with a woman who has bolstered the enemy ranks with thousands of... um... Fire monsters. Along with that, reports from the battalion commanders say that another man is with them, one whom the lesser ranks fear like a demon incarnate.", the UI relayed, Parallax staring coldly at her for a moment before a smirk curled his lips. "So, the Highlord shows himself. Good. Initiate Combat Simulation Protocols three and four. Have the Soldat battalions on the ground fall back to regroup for the second push, I'm certain the Bel'tha'gians will not pursue them, and lock the artillery coordinates. Those who managed to ascend the plateau, give them the order to assault the city when the storm begins to fall. I'm leaving all further troop details to you, Gamma, as Omega and I have a guest to entertain. Failure is out of the question.", the Colonel said, the UI looking up from the floor with a silent nod before vanishing into a series of digital arcanic coding as the panel's lens ceases it's glow.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 4:52 pm
Sigma Annihilus

User Image

Omega
Ҭҥϵmϵ Ω

Omega finished with putting on the armor, her left hand pulling on the glove of the right as she walked over to Parallax.
" Once we are finished with Zenith we can join the battle."
Omega said with a blood thirsty grin.

User Image

Selene Shepard
Captain

Mythical Wife

11,650 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
Bel'tha'go

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23