Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Etrua Region

Back to Guilds

This is a Pokémon RP guild with heavy influences from the game. 

Tags: Pokemon, Role Playing, Etrua, Region, Writing 

Reply Welcome to the Etrua Region
Old profile system, come find your character. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miss_D_White
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

6,650 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:59 pm
Pikachu Nerd226
Miss_D_White
Pikachu Nerd226
Take Me To The Etrua Region!
Elite Four Application
Username: Pikachu Nerd226
Character Name: Ghillan
Character Description: Ghillan has red hair, grey eyes, and medium tan skin. she is 5'4" (163 cm)
What type is your Specialty?: Psychic
What are your Pokemon? (include levels): Espeon (male) (lv75), Starmie (lv76), Espeon (female) (lv79), Slowking (lv72), Xatu (lv73)
What Region are you originally from? (Etrua, Kanto, sinnoh, etc..): Johto
Do you want another job in Etrua?: Pokemon Ranger or Breeder
Give an RP Sample:
Ghillan sat in the garden amongst her books, wondering where the elusive Mew could possibly be. If only she could see it, just once, so she could write to her father and he would be proud, just for once. She could only hope that it was meant to be...
Espeon popped out of its Pokeball, sensing Ghillan's distress. Maybe, just maybe, there was still hope. Espeon, her best friend, her truest and oldest friend, sat next to her, eyes flitting about the books as if she knew exactly what she was looking at, knew what was trying to be found.
Ghillan could hear, just beyond the hill, the sounds of Pokemon at her aunt's Breeding Farm. She knew it would be time for her to get to work soon; it was nearly dawn. Sighing, she stood up and began collecting her books. If Auntie saw them, she would surely be in trouble. As she walked back to the farm, she saw Espeon go into the woods, just in the corner of her eye. She likely wouldn't be seen until nightfall.

You'll have to settle for a secondary E4 Position as the first four have already been chosen. Are you still interested?

Yes, and I recently edited it, so if I should be a legendary instead, then I have that as well. Thank You

If you want to, you can be both a Secondary E4 member and be a legendary. You are allowed up to 3 special characters and as many normal characters(trainers or pokmon) as you can keep up with.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:00 pm
Pikachu Nerd226
Elite Four Application
Character Name: Ghillan
Character Description: Ghillan has red hair, grey eyes, and medium tan skin. she is 5'4" (163 cm). She is 16 and always wear a black hairbow (reference Sailor Venus hairstyle)
What type is your Specialty?: Psychic
What are your Pokemon? (include levels): Espeon (male) (lv75), Starmie (lv76), Espeon (female) (lv79), Slowking (lv72), Xatu (lv73)
Do you want another job in Etrua?: Pokemon Ranger or Breeder
Give an RP Sample:
Ghillan sat in the garden amongst her books, wondering where the elusive Mew could possibly be. If only she could see it, just once, so she could write to her father and he would be proud, just for once. She could only hope that it was meant to be...
Espeon popped out of its Pokeball, sensing Ghillan's distress. Maybe, just maybe, there was still hope. Espeon, her best friend, her truest and oldest friend, sat next to her, eyes flitting about the books as if she knew exactly what she was looking at, knew what was trying to be found.
Ghillan could hear, just beyond the hill, the sounds of Pokemon at her aunt's Breeding Farm. She knew it would be time for her to get to work soon; it was nearly dawn. Sighing, she stood up and began collecting her books. If Auntie saw them, she would surely be in trouble. As she walked back to the farm, she saw Espeon go into the woods, just in the corner of her eye. She likely wouldn't be seen until nightfall.

If not Elite Four, I would like...

Legendary Application
Which Legendary are you wanting to be?: Mew or Lugia
Why do you want to be this Legendary?: Mew is one of my favorite legendaries, because she is cat-like and playful. Lugia is another of my favorites because of her beautiful song and power.
Prove you can handle the power of a legendary! (Give a sample RP using this Pokemon):
Mew awoke in a strange, damp cave. She looked around, trying to find where she was, just a clue. There was a waterfall, that much was obvious by the sound of rushing water. She was behind the waterfall, in a cave within the cave. Rising to her feet, she realized just how sore she was. What had she done? The last thing she could remember was flying through the storm, and getting struck by something, falling into the water. A song, more beautiful than any human could make, and then darkness. What could have happened? Who was her rescuer?
"You are in my cave, small one," a voice whispered in a slightly musical voice. "You were hit by a Fearow trying to fly through the storm. You fell into the water, and you were tossed around for a moment or two while I made my way to you."
"Who... Who are you?" Mew asked in awe. The cave was dark, and she couldn't see the speaker.
"I am Lugia, Ruler of the Sea, or so the humans have dubbed me," Lugia said softly. Her distaste of humans, however slight, was aparent. "And what should I call you?"
"I'm Mew. You have a very beautiful song, Lugia," Mew said eagerly.
"Thank you, Mew. There are many who enjoy the song of Lugia."
Mew looked around the cave again, trying to assess her surroundings. Light was entering the cave now, and she could see silver rocks shimmering in what light there was, causing the light to reflect and make the cave lighter. It was beautiful, a suiting place for a Lugia.

Sorry, both Mew and Lugia have been taken.

Miss_D_White
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

6,650 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

Professor Valerian
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:23 pm
M o u r n ii n g W o o d

I'd like you to check this out and tell me if you can follow the link. if you can't then I'll have to think of something else.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:29 pm
Professor Valerian
M o u r n ii n g W o o d

I'd like you to check this out and tell me if you can follow the link. if you can't then I'll have to think of something else.
Can't follow the "Secret passages" link but the link in this post can be followed 3nodding  

VVLB
Crew

Shameless Bunny

19,725 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Professor Valerian
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:32 pm
VincentValintine LimitBrk
Professor Valerian
M o u r n ii n g W o o d

Can't follow the "Secret passages" link but the link in this post can be followed 3nodding

Well it's really not for you, but if you can't follow it then I don't suppose she can either..

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:36 pm
Keeping the Elite4 App, and adding:

Basic Application
Character Name: Kat/ Kitty
Character Description: brownish red hair, yellow eyes
http://i319.photobucket.com/albums/mm460/VampireBloodrace1441/Anime Girl/Red-HeadGirl.jpg (similar)
I want to be: Trainer
If trainer, what starter? (refer to starter list): Pikachu
If Pokemon, which one?:
If Pokemon, shiny or normal?:
Do you want a job in Etrua? (bartender, Official Referees, etc..): Artist/ Waitress
Give an RP Sample(optional, unless choosing a secondary starter):
Kat rushed to work, hoping she wouldnt be too late again. Pikachu ran along behind her, managing to keep up the the longer-legged trainer. Kat arrived at the restaurant and quietly snuck into the dressing room in the back, trying desperately to go unnoticed. In the back, she changed into her uniform. Pikachu Climbed up onto her shoulder, hoping for a short day so that both she and her trainer could be outside again.
"You're late again, Kitty-Kat. Mr. Yoshimi won't be happy," a customer teased as she took his order.
The day bustled through, and Kat's Pikachu continued to look at the clock, waiting for quitting time. Then the pair could leave for their short vacation to a Pokemon Breeding Farm, and maybe Kat would get a new Pokemon for Pikachu to play with. One could only hope...  

Pikachu Nerd226

Professor Valerian
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:43 pm
Pikachu Nerd226
Keeping the Elite4 App, and adding:

Basic Application
Character Name: Kat/ Kitty
Character Description: brownish red hair, yellow eyes
http://i319.photobucket.com/albums/mm460/VampireBloodrace1441/Anime Girl/Red-HeadGirl.jpg (similar)
I want to be: Trainer
If trainer, what starter? (refer to starter list): Pikachu
If Pokemon, which one?:
If Pokemon, shiny or normal?:
Do you want a job in Etrua? (bartender, Official Referees, etc..): Artist/ Waitress
Give an RP Sample(optional, unless choosing a secondary starter):
Kat rushed to work, hoping she wouldnt be too late again. Pikachu ran along behind her, managing to keep up the the longer-legged trainer. Kat arrived at the restaurant and quietly snuck into the dressing room in the back, trying desperately to go unnoticed. In the back, she changed into her uniform. Pikachu Climbed up onto her shoulder, hoping for a short day so that both she and her trainer could be outside again.
"You're late again, Kitty-Kat. Mr. Yoshimi won't be happy," a customer teased as she took his order.
The day bustled through, and Kat's Pikachu continued to look at the clock, waiting for quitting time. Then the pair could leave for their short vacation to a Pokemon Breeding Farm, and maybe Kat would get a new Pokemon for Pikachu to play with. One could only hope...

This app seems good, are you giving up on legendaries?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:45 pm
@Valerian: Indeed, I cannot follow the second link. But I could follow the first. I like it.

@White: That's fine with me.
Personally, I'm not a fan of either application, but if I had to choose, it would be the second one.

Also, to clear anything up, I am a guy with a female avi. xD  

A City Of Fools

Hygienic Sex Symbol

VVLB
Crew

Shameless Bunny

19,725 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:51 pm
Professor Valerian
Professor Valerian
M o u r n ii n g W o o d

Well it's really not for you, but if you can't follow it then I don't suppose she can either..
My bad... I wasn't paying attention <.<  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:55 pm
M o u r n ii n g W o o d
@Valerian: Indeed, I cannot follow the second link. But I could follow the first. I like it.

Personally, I'm not a fan of either application, but if I had to choose, it would be the second one.

Well just to clear things up, this is Miss_D atm. Danali and I both use this account, but 9/10 times it's me.

So anyway, would you prefer to let them fight it out, or accept neither one of them?

And I'm fixing the second link, I did have it going to the Crew sub-forum but now I'm making a thread in the Barton Invitation only thread.

Professor Valerian
Vice Captain

A City Of Fools

Hygienic Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:00 am
Professor Valerian
M o u r n ii n g W o o d

Well just to clear things up, this is Miss_D atm. Danali and I both use this account, but 9/10 times it's me.

So anyway, would you prefer to let them fight it out, or accept neither one of them?

And I'm fixing the second link, I did have it going to the Crew sub-forum but now I'm making a thread in the Barton Invitation only thread.

I've noticed. Hahaha. :]

Well, I've actually come up with something that suits the guild, and me better.....
There are WAY too many bosses.
Not even large crime syndicates have that many bosses. Why don't we have the leader, then two or three bosses, and the rest would be aspiring grunts. This way, things can move faster, we can be more organized, and it just works better overall.
Oh, and I don't mind the name so much, but I would change it if I could. Celestia hardly strikes fear into peoples hearts. xD

So until I get some sort of opinion on that, my decision on bosses is postponed.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:03 am
Professor Valerian
Professor Valerian
M o u r n ii n g W o o d

My bad... I wasn't paying attention <.<
thats ok, it's just for Team Celestia though.  

Professor Valerian
Vice Captain

VVLB
Crew

Shameless Bunny

19,725 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:05 am
Mourning:
Well Rocket, Aqua, Magma, Galactic, and Plasma don't exactly inspire fear with just their names either...

Professor:
Ah I see 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:07 am
Mourning:
Well Rocket, Aqua, Magma, Galactic, and Plasma don't exactly inspire fear with just their names either...

Professor:
Ah I see 3nodding

True enough. xD
It just seems so..... Out of place......  

A City Of Fools

Hygienic Sex Symbol

Professor Valerian
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:09 am
M o u r n ii n g W o o d
Professor Valerian
M o u r n ii n g W o o d

I've noticed. Hahaha. :]

Well, I've actually come up with something that suits the guild, and me better.....
There are WAY too many bosses.
Not even large crime syndicates have that many bosses. Why don't we have the leader, then two or three bosses, and the rest would be aspiring grunts. This way, things can move faster, we can be more organized, and it just works better overall.
Oh, and I don't mind the name so much, but I would change it if I could. Celestia hardly strikes fear into peoples hearts. xD

So until I get some sort of opinion on that, my decision on bosses is postponed.

Well Danali's asleep right now, but Try to think of them not as bosses, but more like captains or lieutenants. You are the boss, they are all underlings, but good enough to have code-names. more than the average grunt anyway.
if you want to however, you can choose 3-4 of them to be over the others, or just make up your own structure. We just liked the whole Zodiac theme. plus it goes with my idea for the 'Great Evil'.

As for the Name, I'm not so sure, do you have any ideas?

Welcome to the Etrua Region

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games