Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Kuroi'Nera Plottings- We need rogue rps! AND plots! MISSIONS Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:20 pm
Name: Pyowpyowpyow! (luls, I mean Pyaodee XD!)
SoA Image: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v21/Colche/soas/banners/bannerpyaodee.jpg
Description/Reference: He's very suave, but a bit sleezy, he'll be slender, sort of business like, and tall. he's ageing very beautifully probably has a bit of silver in his hair but he's damn proud of that silver. Think john travolta in get shorty. his clothing style will be very stylish, guchi suit business suit but fashionably business like.
http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2004-7/785459/BC_splash_01_b_07.jpg
Pose Idea: he'd probably be sorting out his suit, like playing with his cuffs or making sure his appearance was just right. He's very set on his apperance being proper and groomed.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:28 pm
Age: Cub (same age as her siblings, I don’t know how old the others are. Maybe 5ish?)
SoA Image: Link
Description/Reference: Slender, with short messy black hair and three little freckles on each cheek. Her eyes are light, but they should look sort of shadowed, and her expression is either dark or at least solemn. Preferably with some kind of bandage on her hand or forearm, she’s the type to get into scrapes. Do not think any kind of girly girl, scary is a better adjective. I don’t know the style of dress for her, I’d like her to match her family again, but if it’s random, think ‘ninja’ maybe? Dark colors, semi-form-fitting stuff without big sleeves to get in her way.
Pose Idea: I’d like her standing, and I’m sure that Zephy will want the cubs to be near Aiko, so with her family is good, though she might be off to the side a little. Maybe picking at the bandage on her arm or hand and giving the viewer a dark look?  

FallenThroughMidnight

Questionable Conversationalist

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:10 am
Name: Mananakbo
SoA Image: cert|uncert
Description/Reference: Light blue eyes I think dark brown hair cut short without actually being militaristic. Sort of like this or this. He'd be maybe a little bit taller than average with most of his height coming from his legs. He's probably got some muscle to him, but I don't think you could even call him solidly built. As far as clothing goes, he's probably one of those guys who wears ridiculous Hawaiian-style shirts with jeans and sneakers.
Pose Idea: He'd definitely be grinning, and probably standing somewhere near Nyoka, though not necessarily close to her. If he's not close to her, he's probably looking toward her. Likely his arms are folded like a bouncer. Basically Mana's cocky, y'know, but also loyal to Nyoka before anything or anyone else.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:32 pm
Name: Aiko
Age: ....uh, twenties? She acts a lot younger sometimes XD
SoA Image:
Description/Reference: Short messy black hair (sezzy bedhead, wut?) and freckles, with a general 'I'm trouble' look to her. (the pic you showed me before suits her well X3 ) As far as clothing, something predominently purple would work well. Maybe a kimono-style 'dress' that's kind of not...er...Nana-approved? (Maybe a cut kind of like this, only with the top a bit more open, and no massive bow-things >.> ). She's slender, and not that tall, her hips are curvy but her chest is a little less than average (but she wears it well XD ) Barefoot mebbie? Or sandals or something...that's totally up to you, I have no idea. Take as much liberty with her clothes as you want XD
Pose Idea: She'd be kneeling (or standing) with her little brood gathered around her, maybe with one of her hands on someone's head/shoulder. I'd like her to be looking towards Dysi out of the corners of her eyes, but not to have her head turned.

Name: Hikari
SoA Image: NOT HERE YET. Basically like Satomei, only with pink spots on his cheeks too and a little grey tip on his tail.
Description/Reference: Scruffy white hair with a fluff of pink in the front on the leftish, falling over one eye. One eye would be purple, the other is pink (I think the purple is his right). Three freckles on each cheek, and an uncertain sort of expression on his face. He's barefoot for sure, maybe wearing a little white robe-thing? With pink or purple accents if it looks too plain? Dunno, up to interpretation XD
Pose Idea: I'd like him to be peeking out from behind Aiko, please. 'cause he's timid X3  

zephira738

Timid Hunter

zephira738

Timid Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:22 pm

I have a question about Geishas again. I want to get Aiko certed, but since I have a ton of pride-related RP with her (eight started and awaiting posts, three finished) I was wondering what the requirements for getting to the Geisha rank ARE. Because I don't want to put her in to get an Entertainer Currency cert, only to find out I'm eligible to get it changed a week later or something.

I know it's reserved for 'active RPers', is there any way to be more specific? And is there an RP that I would need to do, with a pride leader or a specific type of content, to qualify?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:17 am
zephira738

I have a question about Geishas again. I want to get Aiko certed, but since I have a ton of pride-related RP with her (eight started and awaiting posts, three finished) I was wondering what the requirements for getting to the Geisha rank ARE. Because I don't want to put her in to get an Entertainer Currency cert, only to find out I'm eligible to get it changed a week later or something.

I know it's reserved for 'active RPers', is there any way to be more specific? And is there an RP that I would need to do, with a pride leader or a specific type of content, to qualify?

Sorry about the late response here. D;!
I must have missed you.

I have seen your activity in the pride thread and truthfully. I think of having all the geisha's report to Nyoka.

Nyoka is all bad as she is made to be. She is meant to look helpless but INWARDLY do some mean things. Outwardly she is suppose to be a saint and what a real geisha is suppose to be.

So. Ill be getting to rps soon~ and replies. Once we finish this one of her getting to know Aiko a little more. She will 'stalk' her and have people stalk her and then will COME to her and tell her she can become a geisha.

You are accepted to put her on a GEISHA rank. For the cert.
But i just need to know that we can have that rp later on that Nyoka go to her and tell her she wants to UP Aiko's rank to Geisha so she is in a higher standing. :3 So her brother won't get TOO angry. XD

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

zephira738

Timid Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:33 pm

I'm always happy to have more RP, haha. And thank you so much, I'll get her certed now <3 And Nana is ALWAYS upset/angry with her. No rank change will mend that XD

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:54 am
Tag Zephira~! FINALLY! TAG~~! XD
Sorry ;-;.. Im full of fail in rps lately ;-;..  

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:20 am
Congratulations, Zeph. cool

I was wondering, would it make sense to have a specific thread in the subforum for this kind of OOC discussion/chatting?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:50 pm
OH thats a good idea!
We're probably gunna make it as soon as we can <3  

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

zephira738

Timid Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:43 pm

Tag back Chi :3 Hopefully it'll be easier to tell now that the posts will be in new replies rather than edited in XD Also tags for Feylin. And I LOVE that idea. We talk to each other so much, it would make all kinds of sense XD

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:49 pm
Yay, tags!  

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

Dgcakes

Jeering Streaker

9,000 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 3:31 am
Do you still want those descriptions of the humanized characters?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:42 am
Yes ^^
I'm still looking for the descriptions from anyone who hasn't posted yet <3

Velveteen Angel

Feral Mule

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:34 am
Name: Abhishri
SoA Image: xXx
Description/Reference: Her hair would be dark, like the brown of her ears and paws, and it would be naturally wavy and long; but always put up in some kind of way, usually with decorated hair sticks, and looks very messy. Her eyes would be warm, but secretive, if possible. She would wear a kimono, but not as fancy as the Geisha, but certainly eye catching.
Pose Idea: Her body facing to the side, her head turned so she's looking out, tail wrapped around her feet. One of her hands would be on the opposite elbow while her free hand would be holding a pencil or something like that to her lips? A slight smirk on her face and an eyebrow quirked.  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff