Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
R&P Inn (Closed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New guest?
New!!!
100%
 100%  [ 32 ]
Total Votes : 32

dracolich99

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 5:10 pm
"err! what was that for jerk!" leo screamed as he wiped said substance from the ground. "its better than some crappy name like baker or smith..."  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 9:22 pm
"that was for being you." worick got out two fizy potions and got them redy for Aurea. (your name is spelled Lio.)  

Sid the Body Gaurd

Aurealis Sky

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 12:46 am
Aurea sped up when she saw the R&P Inn, dragging Secilia along with her. They burst into the room, and Secilia immediately flopped down onto a nearby couch. Aurea stayed standing, still somewhat in her polite mode.
"You're all right?" She asked Worick, surprised he didn't have worse injuries. Then again, it was Worick she was thinking about.  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 8:23 am
worick's feet left the floor when he saw Aurea. "you poor thing! your hert and ratled and your woried about me. no no i'll be fine. hear " worick handed her the shot and bar while he raped her in a blanket. "promis youll eat thes ok? i'm going to set up another bed in my room, I won't let you out of my sight." worick gave her a big hug. "i'm so glad your ok. i don't know what i would have done without you." he wispered into her ear befor runing off to make the bed.  

Sid the Body Gaurd

Aurealis Sky

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 12:03 pm
"Th-thanks," Aurea mumbled, blushing. It always seemed that Worick was the one who could get her back to normal, besides CiCi and the late Mara. She unwrapped the chocolate bar and started eating, setting the shot glass down.
"I'll take that. You certainly don't need it," Secilia said, mentally wincing at the memory of the first time Aurea drank alcohol. The pink-haired girl was a light-weight, and was a very emotional drunk. It made for a pitiable combination, and a dangerous one if Aurea ever got her hand on some matches.
Aurea just nodded, content with the rich silkiness of the chocolate she was eating. Secilia drank the alcohol quickly, grinning slightly as she felt the warmth from it spread through her body.  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 7:55 pm
Worick
worick's feet left the floor when he saw Aurea. "you poor thing! your hert and ratled and your woried about me. no no i'll be fine. hear " worick handed her the shot and bar while he raped her in a blanket. "promis youll eat thes ok? i'm going to set up another bed in my room, I won't let you out of my sight." worick gave her a big hug. "i'm so glad your ok. i don't know what i would have done without you." he wispered into her ear befor runing off to make the bed.

FAIL!!!!!  

Brandy_Hemlock

Brandy_Hemlock

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 7:58 pm
"worick i...." she watched him with his blanket and aurea and slowly walked up to her room, "jeeze... worick of all the people to do that in an open area..." she thought as she went into her room and noticed her brother was gone, "where the hell'd he go to this time..." she complained at not seeing a note.  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 9:55 pm
(I think I can hold a shot and a bar with one hand brandy.) worick came back into the main area and helped Lio back to his feet and set out some tuna for Aureas cat who was no where to be found. he finaly sat next to Aurea at the bar and let her leen on him. he was finaly begining to understand his feelings for the girl.  

Sid the Body Gaurd

Aurealis Sky

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 1:37 am
Secilia's lips thinned and she tightened her grip on the shot glass. Honestly, the nerve of that guy! She had half a mind to take Aurea back home with her, but knew better than that. Aurea would just be mad at her, and would probably just go straight back to him.
Aurea blushed as she leaned against Worrick, not quite sure what this feeling was. Whatever it was, it made her feel happy and safe.  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 7:50 am
worick was very happy with Aurea but he could hear as CC's hand tightened on her shot glass. she was angery, worick had seen it several times since thay first met. it alwase hapend when he had Aurea in his arms. worick was going to fix that... just as soon as Aurea felt beter.  

Sid the Body Gaurd

Sid the Body Gaurd

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 8:20 am
"Aurea, its time for bed. come with me." worick led her up to his room where he shut the door behind them. worick changed into his silk PJs infront of Aurea without takeing off his boxers. he pushed her into the bathroom where he had goten some PJ for her. a thunder storm had started out the window. when she was done changing they whent to bed in the seprit beds. when worick was shure that Aurea was sleaping he sent a mental becon to CC. "hi its worick. i want to talk. can you meat me in my room?"  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 11:04 am
((it can be done without hands...))

"jeeze thats loud thunder outside..." said brandy as she finnished cleaning and feeding andrew, "something still seems off..." she thought out loud, she walked over to the window and looked out. she walked back over to andrew, she ran her fingers threw his hair, his human ears were missing, "son of a b***h..." she thought, "there's a full moon out..." a pair of wolf ears appeared on andrew, "its a good thing you are still young...." she thought as she set him on her bed and went back downstairs for a snack. she grabbed a peach then went back to her room. "and not competly a wherewolf." she picked up a pair of shiney blue knitting needles and started knitting.  

Brandy_Hemlock

Aurealis Sky

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 5:31 pm
Secilia was curled up next to the fireplace reading a random book when she heard Worick's voice in her head. The seer set down the book and sighed.
The walk to Worick's room was short, but long enough for Secilia to plan out what she was going to say. Of course, that all went to hell the moment she saw Aurea sleeping in Worick's room. They were in seperate beds, but... Secilia was sure that if she kept gritting her teeth so hard, she would break them.
"What is it that you want?" She hissed, locking her eyes on the drow. If looks could kill, Worick would be incinerated into nothing from Secilia's glare. A flash of lightning lit up the room, making the seer's eyes glow menacingly.  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 6:43 pm
((Sorry about that long period of siglence. I have been rather busy with homework and I was grounded for drinking a can of coke. (my parents are retarded) Brandy, thank you for takeing over Joseph for me.))

"A full moon..." Rodney stood on the balcony of his home, deep in the forest, "Should I start trouble or should I go get what my heard desires..." he pondured out loud as he wrote in a journal, it was a deep blood red with a black spine. He looked up at the moon and his own wolf ears came up. "It IS a full moon... I need to do something tonight..." he watched the moon rise higher in the sky, he howled at it, then appeared on his roof. He was startled to see Joseph, "What are YOU doing here..." he glared at the boy,
"What... Cant I hang out here?" Joseph asked as he contenued to sit against the side of the roof, "My older brother beat the s**t out of me, cant I heal myself somewhere quiet?" he asked,
"Well, you have a point... How is your sister? Dose Andrew show any signs of my power yet?" he asked,
"He has your wolf like ears on a full moon, and nothing more. You do forget that he's part human dont you." Joseph was slapped.
"How can I forget that... My appologies for that... The moon makes me tense when i dont take my other form..." he commented as he looked up at the moon, it was brightly glowing, bright almost as the sun, sence they are away from city lights. An amazing site. "So... How long have you been here exactly?" Rodney questioned,
"Not very long, why?" Joseph asked, he watched Rodney gain a demonic smile and teleport inside and return without his journal. "Whats with that look..."
"There is something I desire... Help me or I WILL kill you."  

Mr_Ampharos

Sid the Body Gaurd

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 7:54 pm
worick was siting on a small pilow waiting for CC. when she got there he motioned for her to sit on anoter pilow across from him. "tell me, what do you think of me? and what do you think of Aurea?"  
☆ Word Games

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games