Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ The Fifth Age ]:
:[ ORP ]: Halloween Party and Birthday Bash!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Pumpkin??
  Trager
  Azure
  Raken
  Dyas
  Yuki
  Magnus
View Results

Tartara

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 5:52 pm
She didn't stop after bouncing off his shoulder from her tackle, only digging her foot into the ground to propell her forwards once more. She skidded into the ground beside vash, her free arm reaching out infront of her to help stop her from landing on her face. A deep, deep breath, and she opened her eyes, looking down at...Vash. Oh what a lovely position this was! Him on his back, her on her knees leaning over him...She shifted her weight to throw her fistfull of guts to the side...and just lightly brush her fingers against his forehead. Of course, leaving a few seeds and moist pumpkin meat. But a mercy move concidering how much she had before. "Alls fair in love and war."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 2:36 pm
((Btw, Tartara it's your turn at the namiah.))

Vash looked up as soon she was on top of him. He instantly blushed and smiled, he really could help it. He felt her finger slide across his forehead and he wanted more than anything to kiss her...but she had a vail over her mouth and he knew not too, unless she wanted. "Oh really...anything?" If all was fair than wouldn't a kiss be?  

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100

Tartara

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 4:08 pm
Her tail flicked as her fingers touched his temple and then lifted, shaking off the remaining pumpkin guts. Just as she was about to quickly run away, barely refraining from blushing herself, he spoke. The female blinked, luminous eyes peering over the yellow veil down at him. "Well...Yes?" She just heard the quote from Raken and liked it. She really had to be getting out of this position. If yuki saw...

OOC: um...hun XDD no its not. Check the thread, I posted saturday  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 3:18 pm
Pinky lee nodded. "Yeah, it was nice meetting you too. And this Halloween thing." She giggled and she too left for where it was she went when no one was with her.

Apollo ate a bit more. "Dancing made ya hungry, huh?" He teased her with a grin. He was hungry too. Plus it was very good food.

Jazz gave a sly smile to the one who was made at her. She didn't reallly care anyway. Though, she didn't want the other to this she was being a rude elder. "Sorry." She ended up saying.

"What sorta prize?" Jazz asked Raken when she turned her attention back to him.

immortalmina

Tartara

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 3:33 am
She softly laughed, popping a chip into her mouth. "One could say that. Ma never makes anything like this!" She finished off her cassorole, and took another sip of punch. It had an odd aftertaste once she thought about it...she didn't like it, but it wasn't bad enough to have her stop with how good the first bit was. "Hey apollo, try this." She spoke after a moment, holding her cup out. "Its weird."

"Oh, its fairly simple..." He tossed the bag and caught it once more, straightening. "One date." The old demonic turned, a small smile on his face to almost make him look like a teen again...Except he never was a teen, just missed as the valentine twins got it. "I may not have Tristens charm...but I know enough on how to take a lady out."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 1:15 pm
Rosie nodded, somehow aware that the topic needed to be changed. "Hey, you wanna go get some snacks or something? Mom made them so they are mostly pumpkin flavored, but some of them are still good." She laughed lightly, shaking her head at her mother's odd food choices.

Sylve blushed and looked down at her feet. "I think you'd look handsome no matter what." She frowned slightly though as he pulled away from her...had she down something wrong?

Asrai's smile grew wider. Well she didn't seem to be opposed to the idea. "Always. And yes you are a good dancer. Though I bet we'd dance better in the water." He wondered briefly how that would work. They'd have to try it again sometime. Hopefully, she'd at least want to dance with him again.

[chainedfaye]

Tipsy Fairy

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 9:10 am
((Oh, oops, I missed that somehow. Now it's your turn again though. lol))

Vash's grin grew into a smile and thought about pulling her down and kissing her, since all's fair...but then thought against it. He didnt' want to offend her. "What about a kiss...that fair?" He would ask, be the gentleman.

Aquamarine smiled and nodded, "Yeah, that would be cool! We so have to try that." She betted they would be wonderful in the water. "Maybe in our secret spot?" The lake in the mountain would be a romantic setting.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 9:19 am
A sigh only seen by a shifting of the sheet, breathed out of Yuki before he shook his head. "It was a joke Sylve, it wasn't supposed...nevermind." He shuffled to the side, starting for the snack table.

Her eyes widened further, a deep blush settling over her to the tips of her ears. "Depends..." She glanced to the side once, looking at the pae around them...then again, they were right next to the table, hidden to one side completely and probably ignored on the other. "Would you fit it in Love...or War?"  

Tartara

immortalmina

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 10:10 am
Apollo sniffed at the punch. He didn't like the way the smell burned his nose. "I wouldn't drink that. I think it went bad." He told her. "Or else it's just not good." He had been to Hula Bob's bar, however he hadnt' had anything like that to drink.

Jazz looked at him for a moment. "Aren't you with someone or something?" Jazz had heard that somewhere. She worked in a bar it was hard to keep secrets from her. "I mean, sure if it's a friendly date or you girl doesn't mind." She winked at him with a giggle.

Rain smiled. "Okay, sure. Pumpkin, huh? That sounds like Sally alright!" Rain couldn't help but laugh a little at that. He then began to head to the food keeping Rosie's hand in his.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 2:45 pm
"Bad?" She innocently blinked before peering into its depths. "Can punch go bad?" The pae sniffed it before taking another small sip. "Mayhap Raken would know...But I haven't seen him since we arrived."

"With...someone?" He spoke softly, looking at the bean bag in his hand. "Fre...heh. Safe to say Jazz...its over between us." Walking away now, he half-heartedly threw the bag at the screaming woman. It sailed right through her mouth, though he didn't hear, his heart becoming cold once more dispite the warm alcohol.
'Hey! Hey buddy! Don't you want your prize?'
It barely registered, the demonic lifting his head. His silver hair glinted in the moonlight, deep blue body already blending in against the night. "Give it to the lady." He continued on.

Tartara

immortalmina

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 1:29 pm
Jazz flet so bad. She didn't mean to bring up something unpleasent. She had not idea that he wasn't with this Fre person. Jazz took her stuffed bat and ran after him. "I'm very sorry Raken. I know what it's like. So, when is the date?" She asked him with a sly smile on her lips hopeing to make him feel better with a change of subject. Though, Jazz knew broken hearts didn't work that way.

"You know, I don't know." Apollo chuckled. He hadn't heard of it, but then he didn't know everything.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 1:54 pm
"I'm thinking in love." He chuckled the slightest bit, and winked at her hoping she would say yes. He really did feel alot for her so much so that he didn't want to kiss anyone else...so love would be where he was at.  

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100

Tartara

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 7:51 pm
"Don't worry about it." His voice was soft, eyes glued infront of him. He never changed pace, even as she ran after him. If she caught up, she caught up and if not, well, she didn't. "You don't have to." He looked up to the starry sky now as they walked along the edge of partying pae, gently inhaling and exhaling again. "You know...I'm turning two, come this christmas. The oldest of Tartara's pae'il, and yet the only male to have no one." Gaurdians, what was he spouting off? What was wrong with him? This was not the time and place for such matters... "So long I thought that love was not for me. I never thought though, that maybe it was I that was not for love. Smart emotion."

She nodded thoughtfully, agreeing of course since she obviously didn't know either. "I'll ask Raken later. When I find him again." And with that, she finished off her cassorole, and drowned the last of her punch -it was near done anyway-. The female then jumped down and threw away the paper plate and cup, flashing Apollo a smile. "Hey...IIII'mmm...thinkin that I've got enough of this crowd for a lil bit......care to walk a lady around in the moonlight?" She giggled, blushing faintly. Typical Dayht

This was a BAD idea. Bad bad bad. Awful. The island coming to an end, bad. Her tail fell still as she leaned down a bit more, her bell collar chiming in gently, yellow veil just brushing against Vashs chin. "Then its out of my hands...Fits right into the saying." The feline spoke softly, still faintly blushing from being so close. REALLY bad idea...Her body wasn't quite as intent though on listening.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 2:07 pm
Jazz frowned. She wasn't sure what to say. She had nothing to say about love. Jazz didn't even think she had ever had it. "Well, I was left by my guy who I dont' think ever loved me. Then I have had many many almosts. And yet here I am. Very old and very alone." Jazz told him. "Love may not be for you or me." She shurgged as she hated feeling this way.

Apollo put away his things. "That sounds wonderful." He held out his arm so that she could take it. "Which way would you like to go?" Apollo looked up at the trees and everyone around to know where to go.  

immortalmina

Tartara

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 3:26 pm
Slowly he looked back down and over to Jazz, a hint of confusion about him. "I...don't understand. You're beautiful; stunning...Witty and of high standing...Statisticly, you should have been taken a long time before." He wondered which was worse...the pain of never loving...or the pain of having lost it.

Her smile grew as she wrapped her arm around his, feeling like a fairy princess instead just a fairy. The female innocently bopped his nose with her wand. "Hmmm...I have to say...Right!" The fae laughed full heartedly, already playfully bumping her arm against his in that direction.  
:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff