Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Teen Sex, Pregnancy and Puberty Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for teenagers covering topics centering around teen sex, pregnancy, puberty, and other aspects of teen life. 

Tags: teens, puberty, sexuality, pregnancy, life issues 

Reply Announcements/What's New In The Guild
The General Talk Sticky <--- Introductions go here! :) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wings Akimbo

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 3:01 pm
Hello! My name is Alanna. I'm fourteen. I hate introducing myself. Bye bye now.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 12:28 pm
Hey everyone. Well Lets see, I am toboe (kristina)Im 16 years old, and I requested to be in this guild its one of the best guild I have seen around. And am so pleased I could join, this guild will help me out tons. Im hoping to talk to alot of you soon.  

Toboekyo

Dapper Fatcat

The Silver Tongued Devil

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 4:52 pm
Hullo.

I'm Ruth. I'm fifteen. I'm terribly shy. I have a lot of questions to ask.

:]

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 3:32 am
Haha. I am also Ruth...Marie. I am 17 years old, from Puerto Rico. My main language is spanish so please take it a bit easy with me if I get something wrong xd
I'm here to help with the info I have searched for my self and to get help when needed. 4laugh

dark repository

Handy Tippex

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 8:22 am
Hello this is my mule account and I'm a 15 year old girl (will be 16 in August) and I'm very pleased to be here. I live in England and I am in my last year of school, I take my GCSEs soon after easter break.

I hope to not only learn a lot here but to also contribute positively to the guild. If you want to know anything else drop me a line or just ask here. I'm going to check this account more often now that I'm a member of the guild. mrgreen

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 8:28 pm
Hello!
I'm Lacy, and i'm 16 years old in the Garden State.
I have fairy in my blood.
Basicly, i want to be a couples' counsler when i 'grow up', so any place where i can learn more about sex and relationships, even if it's just eavesdroping about two people talking about a break up, (i feel) helps me better understand the human's idea of a sexual and happy relationship.
Any information you can give me, is welcomed.

xXTrue610loveXx

Tormenter_of_Souls

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 2:51 pm
Hey I am new to this guild. My name is Kyle and I am 17. I have a drug problem, depression and currently trying to hold a job at a dog groomer place. A lot of my depression comes from this lonley feeling I get at night. Even when I do have a gf I just feel lonley like I cant connect to them. I dont know...well this is just an introduction so sorry about that lol.  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 7:43 am
Hi, I'm Shay and I'm seventeen. I live in Florida, US and I hate it but it's home for now. I'll be starting college in August, but I don't know what I want to do {for a career} yet.  

exeno rainbow

Semper Amor Meus Maritus

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:26 am
Hi there everyone. I was bored this afternoon being very ill, with my girls at home ill and was surfing the guilds. I came across this one and my heart just about jumped out of my chest, I am sure you will understand with my introduction. SO I would like to start with a hello and open heart and ears to each of you.

My name is Tara, I am 27 years old I will be 28 this Sept. I have a husband we have an anniversary in July it will be 3 years for us this year and I have 3 beautiful, wonderful amazing children. Of which 2 are special needs and my youngest daughter was born 12 weeks premature.

Austin - 10
Rylan Marie - 5
Sandra - 3

As you can see if you do the math I got pregnant with my son at 16 years old from a man I had been with since I was 14. I trusted and loved him and ended up pregnant and a lone. I had my son at 17 years old, finished and graduated from my senior year of high school and went to college. I have been on my own up until I met my husband, as my family was very violent with me and my ex would beat me up everyday until the last day in which he tried to kill me. I now have my sons' paternal grandmothers support in the form of emotional for my boy, and a loving wonderful family through my husband. I have been there, I have had a kid, I kept the kid, I had the struggles depression and I am still here in the end strong as ever.

I do a lot of public speaking on educating teenagers. My points when lecturing are:

-Preventing teen pregnancy and why you should wait.
- Eliminating Negative Stereotypes of Teenagers that are pregnant, have been pregnant, or are currently mothers.
- What options are available to you and what is the best possible one for you based on your personallity and beliefs.
- What to expect when the baby comes, plus the emotional support that one needs to keep going in life.

I am not a licensed psych (working on that degree but not a psych for this - criminal psychology), and I can offer educated and personal advice but please please please remember that I am not a doctor. I do not know your medical history including your psychological profiles, what I can help with I will but it is up to you from that point to take what I have given you and do what you will with it.

I will be posting more about myself when I learn my way around the guild a little more, about my abusive past and being a teen mom what impacts it has had on my life. If you need to talk, want to talk, need me to listen or have questions my mail is open to you, if this becomes a problem of me not getting mails then I will certainly find another route for you to get in touch with me. I am not the guild leader nor any staff and I am not here to step on toes, I am here to help with educational information, support and be a positive but honest friend. I do not pity or sugar coat things, I sympathize and empathize with you but I will be honest and not everything is things you will want to hear. I will not tolerate any hate mail, negative or harsh remarks in regards to myself nor any other member of this site for their choices in life.

I look forward to talking with you guys n gals.

heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 6:23 pm
Hello, I am Abby360. I am a mom, and am very very old. Ok not very very old, But older than most gaians. I have two daughters who are both gaians, one is a young teen and the other a preteen. I am soooo happy this guild is back and running. Even as an older mom, my kids can still stump me with an occassional question, and this site has been very helpful. I also spend most of my time on gaia checking on the life issues area of general discussion. I have referred many young ones to this site, with questions on pregnancy, birth control etc. I am open to pm about any questions anyone may have. If I dont know it, I will look it up (quite ofter here). I have had a rocky life and have (and still suffer occasionally) from chronic depression, and eating disorders. My life challenge is to make it thru another day with a smile on my face, a song in my heart, and love for the planet. I hope we can all talk and be friends together.  

Abby360

6,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

AraTeran
Crew

Magnetic Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 10:47 pm
Hello heart

You can call me Ara if you want. I am female, 22, and currently looking for a new job irl. I'm also a mod in the LI subforum on Gaia, and run a thread on bipolar disorder in the S&P subforum of ED.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:46 pm
Hi everyone. heart

My name is Ariel, I'm 17, and I'm really bad at introductions. xp

Umm... I really like helping people, but lately I've found that I'm the one needing help, so... hence this guild. Anyway, I also like music a lot... I play the piano and the cello, and together they're a huge part of my life. I also try to go jogging once in a while, and I'm semi-involved with fencing and rock climbing... And psychology is pretty interesting to me too.

That's it, I guess...  

sodaslug

p0siclesexxx

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 1:02 pm
Erm. Hello everyone.

My name is Melody. I'm 15.
Hmm.

I have a boyfriend.
He wants to have sex in the future.
I'm considering it.
But I know we're in it for the long run.
I try to help people,
but I think I need help.
In this area.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 9:37 pm
Hello, i'm Jess but I like to be called JJ
I am 14
I like reading and learning new things
I hate labels eg. Nerd, punk, emo...
I am a aussie (Australian)
I am "fridget" Never had a boyfriend

Yeah thats me  

Apoletta

Chatty Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Monster Hunter 100

Nikolita
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 11:39 pm
Just wanted to say WELCOME to all of our new members! mrgreen If you have any questions about the guild, feel free to PM me.  
Announcements/What's New In The Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff