Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[GM ORP] Now we got Bad Blood [OVER pg 23] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
The Semblance of Unity rolled 2 8-sided dice: 7, 3 Total: 10 (2-16)

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 1:25 pm
I am attacking Shun !

Lutz did not respond, which was not what the wrath boiling inside Hollandaise wanted. She craved blood, people falling, a fight that stretched on and did not end. It was not about winning, not necessarily, but about fighting.

It was about being opportunistic.

With Shun and Sammy distracted by each other, it was almost easy for her to rush up to Shun. Using her momentum, she plowed into his back, all sharp elbows and grasping hands. She'd come at him from an angle, hoping to knock him clear over.

Battle stats

Character name: Hollandaise
HP:7+3= 10/40
Action type: attack
Damage: 4+4=8
Target: Shun
Number of people currently attacking me: /3

blade kuroda
My character is attacking yours!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 1:31 pm
Shun's eye widen as he saw the blade of gold and blue be called forth by Sammy. What the hell? How did she end up with something like that?

"Where the ******** did--"

He was cut off as something solid came bowling into him from behind, knocking him to the ground. The reaper slid several feet as he landed pretty hard, even smacking his head against the stone. It was enough to leave him dazed for the time being.

Battle stats

Character name: Shun Kuroda
HP: 0

The Semblance of Unity
Miliardo Kason

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 1:34 pm
[ forgot to roll ]  
chiickadee rolled 2 8-sided dice: 4, 5 Total: 9 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 1:34 pm
I am attacking HOLLY!!

He turned his back for a single moment to give Sammy chase when another student got around him and attacked Shun.

His shadows immediately amplified in anger, a little bit in shock. Lutz was already on the ghoul that did it, and Lock was right there to back him up, lobbing blackish swirls of shadows at her. Swirls quickly became darts and fired upon Holly in pure revenge.

"Shun, status." He still had his healing FEAR that could be used if neccessary.

Battle stats

Character name: Lock Blackwood
HP: 40
Damage: 3 (+1 damage modifier) = 4
Target: Holly
Number of people currently attacking me: 0/3

xblade kuroda

xkaiyumi

xthe semblance of unity
not the sempai

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 1:42 pm
With a low groan, Shun pushed himself up partially, and placed a hand to his head. It was throbbing a bit now. But the blow did miraculously help clear away some of the wrath he was feeling. He still had to close his good eye as he was trying to regain his senses after that. Distantly, he heard Lock asking for his status.

"Fine. Just...need a moment. Watch your back."

Battle stats

Character name: Shun Kuroda

chiickadee

Smerdle rolled 2 12-sided dice: 7, 9 Total: 16 (2-24)
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 4:05 pm
I am attacking Malocchio!!

Nine? Nine what? What the jackin' hell was this rabbit kid going on about? And why was some crazy plant ghoul all over his s**t too?

"Get th' hell away," he muttered after Xiu spoke, swinging his arms around even though everyone had moved on. He paused once he was alone, then hurried off to find someone to hit. He didn't have to go far. A grunt ran at him, screaming, and West hit back, knocking her to the ground.

Battle stats
Character name: West
HP: 49 - 4 - 6 - 5 + 3 = 37/60
Damage: 10 + 4 success = 14
Target: NPC
Number of people currently attacking me: was 2/3 but they timed out come and get him

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

Smerdle rolled 2 12-sided dice: 12, 12 Total: 24 (2-24)

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 4:25 pm
I am attacking Black Sands!!

A ghost tried to slice at him with some sort of weird spectral sword, shouting incoherently as he did. West thought it might have been in retaliation for that last ghoul. He also thought they were on opposite sides. Well, whatever. He drew back his fist and socked this guy in the face, sending him flying in a graceful arc into yet another guy.

Battle stats
HP: 37 - 5 + 3 = 35/60
Damage: 18 + 5 success = 23

The Semblance of Unity rolled 2 8-sided dice: 7, 5 Total: 12 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 4:31 pm
I am attacking Lutz!

She'd taken a rather bloodthirsty detour, but now she turned back to Lutz. She gave a bright wave to the boil. "Me again - did you learn anything?" Then Hollandaise darted around him, feet blurring. She yanked his arm up behind him, twisting it painfully, and then shoved him away.

Battle stats

HP:10-4+3= 9/40
Damage: 6+5=11
Target: Lutz

kaiyumi

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

Kaiyumi rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 6 Total: 11 (2-12)

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 4:47 pm
I am attacking Hollandaise!

First Lock's mentor goes down, and then Hollandaise turns her attention back to him. Beautiful. Wonderful. This was exactly how Lutz wanted his day to work out.

The shitty thing about being a marionette was how easily manipulated his limbs were. He struggled in pain when the ghoul grasped at his arm and was quick to stagger away as soon as he released. However, rather than try to flee or think things through as he usually would have, the building anger within him send him running back to Holly, kicking out at the back of her own leg as revenge for the moves that she kept using against him.

"Jackdamnit, what is your problem!?"

Battle stats

Character name: Lutz
HP: 9
Action type: Attack
Damage: 5
Target: Hollandaise
Number of people currently attacking me: 1/3

The Semblance of Unity

chiickadee

Seussi rolled 2 8-sided dice: 6, 2 Total: 8 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 4:51 pm
I am attacking Danny!!

Whatever idle threats the mouse ghoul threw his way, Mathias completely brushed off, through with attacking somebody who clearly was on their last legs and about to topple. He simple snorted at her, teeth still bared as he turned away.

Only to be punched in the face. The blow rocked him back on his heels, and he nearly toppled completely. He heard the crack as that fist connected with his jaw, and once he managed to get his feet beneath him once more, he spat blood onto the ground.

"Your cousin?" He growled, seeing no resemblance between her and the mouse (and not quite cluing in yet that she meant Andrew). "Fine. You vill do instead, I think."

And with that he leaped at her, returning the favour, and aiming a punch at her chin.

Battle stats

Character name: Mathias
HP: 20-6+3 = 17
Action type: Attack
Damage: 2 + 5 = 7
Target: Danny

chiickadee

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

The Semblance of Unity rolled 2 8-sided dice: 3, 6 Total: 9 (2-16)

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 5:03 pm
I am attacking Lutz !

"I have no problem," she said, even as she went crashing down on one knee. Hollandaise could not quite bite back the yelp of pain that passed her lips. Unlike with Andrew, she really bore Lutz no ill-will beyond the burning rage within her. Still, she lunged from her kneeling position, throwing her entire body weight into his knees.

Battle stats

HP:9-5+3= 7/40
Damage: 3+6=9
Target: Lutz

kaiyumi

Smerdle rolled 2 12-sided dice: 6, 10 Total: 16 (2-24)
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 5:07 pm
I am attacking Malocchio!!

West couldn't comprehend whether he was actually angry anymore. Of course, he was always angry to some degree, he simply could no longer feel the difference between his own seething rage and everyone else's. His mind was blaring, glee cresting every time his fist met something that squished. He hit a lot of guys. Fall, guys, fall.

Battle stats
HP: 35 - 5 + 3 = 33/60
Damage: 10 + 6 success = 16

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

chiickadee rolled 2 8-sided dice: 2, 5 Total: 7 (2-16)

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 5:11 pm
I am attacking HOLLY!!

Lock nodded at Shun. If his mentor said he was fine, then he was fine. Lock wasn't about to go into heroics for someone who had good judgment of themselves.

Instead he turned his attentions back to Holly, the person who had just taken down his mentor AND was now going for his friend-not-friend-crush-whatever.

Needless to say, he wasn't friendly with the shadows.

Battle stats

Character name: Lock Blackwood
HP: 40
Damage: 1 (+2 modifier) = 3
Target: Holly
Number of people currently attacking me: 0/3

xblade kuroda

xkaiyumi

xthe semblance of unity

chiickadee rolled 2 12-sided dice: 6, 3 Total: 9 (2-24)
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 5:12 pm
I am attacking MATTHIAS!!

Danny didn't even know this guy, but for whatever reason she felt the fires of rage ten times over in vengeance for her cousin.

Speaking of fire-

Danny lit up her fists and stumbled forward to begin pummeling the guy. As a fully fledged alumni with two flaming fists and a devilish look on her face, she was quite the opponent.

"Andrew buddy, you okay?" she called to the fallen demon, "Say something if you're dead!!"

Battle stats

Character name: Danny Fitz
HP: 53
Damage: 3 (+1 modifier) = 4
Target: Matthias

phantompanther13

seussi

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 5:25 pm
And down he went. "Screw you, Hollandaise. Why does this always happen?"

On the plus side, Lutz was somehow feeling decidedly less angry now. He couldn't tell if what irritation was left was due to the effects of the mist or his own, natural grumpy nature, but at least he now had less of an urge to have to punch people. He generally wasn't even good at it, so the fact he had managed to deal a decent blow to not only Hollandaise but one of the gang members lurking about was a miracle in and of itself.

He was really freaking tired now though, so he was just going to...lay there. Maybe he'd finally take that nap he had wanted before this whole mess started.

So he closed his eyes. It kind of looked like he was passed out, but no--just trying to take this serious opportunity to snooze.

Battle stats

Character name: Lutz

The Semblance of Unityx

chiickadeex

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items