Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bleach: What Could Have Been (Temporary Hiatus)

Back to Guilds

A semi-lit and up Bleach Role-Play Guild with an alternate Story and Original Characters. 

Tags: Fullbringer, Shinigami, Arrancar, Story, Quincy 

Reply ♢Out of Character
Mandatory OoC Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 237 238 239 240 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ubiquitouch

Greedy Codger

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:26 pm
Feiyimei
I should get working on polishing the Faction history, but yea...lacking motivation. and I'm starving. ;w;

I am picturing the peeps in Central 46 having an aneurysm right now.

"HOW MANY CAPTAINS??"
"HOW MANY BANKAIS?"

THIS IS TOTALLY UNNECESSARY!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:30 pm
Ubiquitouch
Feiyimei
I should get working on polishing the Faction history, but yea...lacking motivation. and I'm starving. ;w;

"HOW MANY CAPTAINS??"
"HOW MANY BANKAIS?"

The head captain may carry out punishment on the captains for using their bankai's on the hollows. twisted

I had Mūn become injured to try and balance the fight out.  

Jighthigh
Captain

Sensational Bard

10,525 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300

Feiyimei

Invisible Gawker

18,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:32 pm
jighthigh
Ubiquitouch
Feiyimei

"HOW MANY CAPTAINS??"
"HOW MANY BANKAIS?"

The head captain may carry out punishment on the captains for using their bankai's on the hollows. twisted

"Buh-but, Head Captain! We still had our limiters on! " emotion_kirakira
"Not paperwork! Anything but paperwork!" gonk  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:35 pm
Feiyimei
jighthigh
Ubiquitouch
Feiyimei

"HOW MANY CAPTAINS??"
"HOW MANY BANKAIS?"

"Buh-but, Head Captain! We still had our limiters on! " emotion_kirakira
"Not paperwork! Anything but paperwork!" gonk

Well anyhow it will give him an introduction to the story now for his name anyone got any Suggestions anyone?  

Jighthigh
Captain

Sensational Bard

10,525 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300

Feiyimei

Invisible Gawker

18,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 7:06 pm
jighthigh

Well anyhow it will give him an introduction to the story now for his name anyone got any Suggestions anyone?

It would help if people had a general idea of what the Head Commander's going to be like so we can find something that would fit a general theme.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 7:18 pm
Feiyimei
jighthigh

It would help if people had a general idea of what the Head Commander's going to be like so we can find something that would fit a general theme.

I'm not sure the gender yet but I might make the head captain have a child like appearance but I would have to make sure that they act different from Yachiru and Hitsugya.  

Jighthigh
Captain

Sensational Bard

10,525 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300

Feiyimei

Invisible Gawker

18,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 7:58 pm
jighthigh
Feiyimei
jighthigh

I'm not sure the gender yet but I might make the head captain have a child like appearance but I would have to make sure that they act different from Yachiru and Hitsugya.
If you have no theme at all, let's try something short and simple?
Jin
Daichi
Aki
Kira
Ami
Mai
Kana

As for surname, if you're still going with the Yggdrasil/tree theme:
KIMURA: Tree Village
KITA: From ki meaning "tree" and ta meaning "field".
KOBAYASHI: Means "small forest" in Japanese, derived from ko "small" and hayashi "forest".
MAKI: Black Pine
MATSUSHITA : Means "below the pine", from matsu "pine" and shita "lower, below".  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:02 pm
Feiyimei
jighthigh
Feiyimei
jighthigh

If you have no theme at all, let's try something short and simple?
Jin
Daichi
Aki
Kira
Ami
Mai
Kana

As for surname, if you're still going with the Yggdrasil/tree theme:
KIMURA: Tree Village
KITA: From ki meaning "tree" and ta meaning "field".
KOBAYASHI: Means "small forest" in Japanese, derived from ko "small" and hayashi "forest".
MAKI: Black Pine
MATSUSHITA : Means "below the pine", from matsu "pine" and shita "lower, below".

I'll at least get the name and personality up so they will be usable.

Gonna make a Mod sign up sheet so it's not just you and Ubi doing all the work there Since I'm so useless in that arena.  

Jighthigh
Captain

Sensational Bard

10,525 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300

Feiyimei

Invisible Gawker

18,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:07 pm
jighthigh

I'll at least get the name and personality up so they will be usable.

Gonna make a Mod sign up sheet so it's not just you and Ubi doing all the work there Since I'm so useless in that arena.

I start my characters based on a picture, a theme for their ability, and some personality faults xD The latter helps develop the bio since it needs to be explained sometimes and adds more character depth XP

That's a good idea. It would be nice if we know who is in charge of what and getting new peeps on the team.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:09 pm
I can see it now. Assigning Jack paperwork

"Paperwork? Are you sure we have to do paper work. Can't we just make out in the closet instead?"
"... ... ..."
"Paperwork, okay. This is going to be awesome! I won't have to fight anyone or anything until I'm done! Great! But are you sure we can't make out?"
"... ... ..."
"Fine I'm going"
And the entire time she's emitting a cheerful attitude, not one hint of sarcasm.  

Zigzag_Dragonslayer

Feiyimei

Invisible Gawker

18,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:13 pm
Zigzag_Dragonslayer

"Paperwork? Are you sure we have to do paper work. Can't we just make out in the closet instead?"
"... ... ..."
"Paperwork, okay. This is going to be awesome! I won't have to fight anyone or anything until I'm done! Great! But are you sure we can't make out?"
"... ... ..."
"Fine I'm going"
And the entire time she's emitting a cheerful attitude, not one hint of sarcasm.

considering the fact that jight wants to make the head commander a child... LOL

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:20 pm
Jack flirts with everybody. Her logic is that everyone in the Gotei 13 has to be competent so they can all give consent. So apparent age or any physical appearance doesn't turn her off. However she is big about consent. You have to tell "yes" or something similar. You can't just imply it. You also can't be drunk, stoned, etc. She has ... reasons for that.

Feiyimei
Zigzag_Dragonslayer

"... ... ..."
"... ... ..."
"Fine I'm going"

considering the fact that jight wants to make the head commander a child... LOL

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Zigzag_Dragonslayer

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:34 pm
wait wait wait... We can challenge a 'Kenpachi' for there title? XD Holy ******** nuggets! In all the bleach guilds i have ever been in that has never been a thing XD

Ps: Also commented in the mod needed, granted i could be a mod if willing but i'm already a mod in a hand full of guilds XD  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:50 pm
The outcome has already been decided. we're just rping the battle out for fun.  

Feiyimei

Invisible Gawker

18,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Invisibility 100

Yuri Valentine - Sifu

Greedy Capitalist

10,425 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 5:34 am
Wow. Three Bankai active. What have I created? xD Watching it I'm like..."guess i gotta outdo this guy" and then Jack like "two? totally overkill....but LIKE HELL they'll be the only ones doing it!!" xDDD

I just feel bad for that poor agent getting shredded. And I'm like "Well that escalated quickly o.o"  
♢Out of Character

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 237 238 239 240 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games