Welcome to Gaia! ::

YuriRhythmics

Back to Guilds

A yuri roleplay guild, because there just aren't any yuri roleplays anymore! 

Tags: yuri, femslash, lesbian, hangout, roleplaying 

Reply 1x1 Roleplays
Unseen World Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JAKattack09
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 8:13 pm
Unedited Sky

User Image

| esther bradley

"Maybe after it's been broadcasted and we begin to feel and see how your words have changed things, then I bet it'll sink in," Esther said, tilting her head to the side thoughtfully. She couldn sense that C.T. was disappointed, but Esther was honestly just happy that people knew now--or, at least, they were being given the opportunity to know. Whether or not people would continue to accept what C.T. had just said and recognize it as truth was something time would tell. Until then, they would have to wait and hope for the best.

"But hmm, just feel the same, huh?" she asked, her face lighting up with a playful grin as her voice grew seductively deeper and quieter. Closing the gap between herself and C.T., Esther discretely stroked C.T.'s chin with her index finger and went on, "Well, I think I can help with that later. Make things a little more interesting. Make you feel all sorts of things." Esther's expression shifted slightly and she stepped away when she saw Mag making her way over to them. "So," Esther started, trying to play cool, "since we're here in the city, is there anything you want to do? You can walk around freely now. Well, hypothetically."

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 1:29 pm
User Image
User Image

”Yea maybe,” C.T said trying to down play her disappointment she didn’t want to be a downer, she was supposed to be happy, it was a great moment, Mag looked like she was practically going to explode with excitement, and C.T could only imagine that the rest of her extended family was just as excited as she was, maybe she was just being weird, though C.T had always been a late bloomer, so it was reasonable of her and Esther to think that it would come to her later. Late too bloom, late too love, late too feel.

Speaking of love, the love of her life was flirting with her right now, in public the wrong place for the surge of urges that shocked C.T’s system. Esther was making a promise to her that C.T knew from experience that she could keep, promising to make her feel things later on, she was so close that C.T had to resist the urge to just close the distance between them and just kiss her, but Mag showing up helped her self control a bit, as she mirrored Ester’s step back, following her lead and trying to play it off. “I don’t know.” That was a C.T type answer. “I don’t know much about the city, never really been in one outside of ’work’ C.T said with a shrug before looking too Esther. “You’re the girl here, you tell me what I should want too do.”  

Unedited Sky

Wailing Lunatic

JAKattack09
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 8:36 pm
User Image

| esther bradley

Mag gawked. "She's the 'girl'?" she repeated, seeming offended. "What does that mean? What does that make me?"

Esther was ignoring her. She was trying to think of where they could go next. This seemed like a big opportunity to her, one that couldn't be wasted--but an opportunity for what? To show C.T. her favorite restaurants? No; Esther realized this was the perfect opportunity to give C.T. a taste of the childhood and adolescence she had missed and could now finally have. Surely there were things Mag had missed about the city, too. So that was the new goal. They had come out here for the interview, but why not make a day of it? A plan began forming in Esther's mind, a list of everywhere she wanted to take C.T.

Keeping her plans mostly hidden, Esther hopped into the car (after convincing Mag to let her drive) and took her girlfriend and Mag to the local skating rink. Climbing out, she walked backwards to the door. "Ever been rollerskating, C.T.?" she asked, grinning.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 11:09 pm
User Image
User Image

C.T rolled her eyes at Mag. "You are Mag, and I am C.T. She's the only one here who I would consider a girl." C.T said, Mag looked like she was trying her hardest too appear insulted, but she was failing at it. "She's feminine."

"And I'm not?"

C.T just stared at her. "I don't like you."

"I'll get over it." C.T said shaking her head as she climbed into the front seat of their vehicle next to Esther who would be driving them on today's trip. C.T decided too keep quiet, too allow herself to be surprised by where ever they ended. And a surprise it was, Mag seemed to be impressed as she complimented Esther on her choice of location. "Smooth move Esther, I took my girlfriend to one of these places on out first date. Needless to say, the location coupled with my charm, got me lai-"

"Never been skating before." C.T said, looking up at the location before them, "Though I don't think it'll be too hard." She added confidently, a bit too confidently.  

Unedited Sky

Wailing Lunatic

JAKattack09
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 11:58 am
User Image

| esther bradley

Esther grinned at Mag, although C.T. seemed pretty eager to shut her up. "Who knows. Maybe history will repeat itself," Esther joked. Walking into the building, Esther paid for everyone's admission and skates, then settled into a bench by the rink. The place was somewhat dimly lit and smelled musty, but Esther kind of liked that. I reminded her of when she was a kid, which wasn't the worst thing in the world. There weren't many customers, so the various happy dance music could be heard clearly. Kicking off her sneakers, Esther pulled on her rollerblades and tried to stand. "Nah, it's not too hard--" And she ended up losing her footing and falling into the wall.

Okay, so this was harder than she remembered. She hadn't been rollerblading since she was thirteen. Clearly she had lost some of her skills during her years of skating abstinence. Managing to get her balance again, Esther shifted around, trying to get used to how it felt again to have wheels on her feet. Once she acclimated, she held out her hand to C.T. "Let's do this."

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 7:03 pm
User Image
User Image

"My girlfriend the lech." C.T said with a sigh, but she was smiling still, she honestly didn't mind Esther's words, the fact that the girl found her so attractive was a boost in confidence. A very needed boost, at that. C.T followed Esther into too the building Mag not too far behind, and tried not too let her ego get in the way as she allowed Esther too pay for everything, she just promised herself she'd return the favor. She didn't really know what too expect too see inside, she had heard of places like this seen some in movies and on tv, but the interiors always looked different, and this rink was like none that she had ever seen. She looked around a bit as Esther donned her skates, Mag doing the same.

"Nah, it's not too hard--"

C.T raised an brow at Esther as the girl nearly fell over. Not that hard? Riiiight. "You know, I was just on tv. I'm famous now, I would hate to be recognized and wind up being associated with the klutz." C.T said tilting her head at Esther, before taking off her own shoes and sliding into the skates, knotting them extra tight so they weren't lose around her ankles. She then stood, a small distance away from Esther who was now stretching her hand towards C.T invitingly. C.T eyed the hand, as if traversing the distance would be a problem, as if she was nervous.

But after a moment of hesitation, she pushed forward, rolling gracefully over to her girlfriend and taking her hand. "Lead the way."  

Unedited Sky

Wailing Lunatic

JAKattack09
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 6:39 am
User Image

| esther bradley

When C.T. went on about being famous, Esther's mouth opened in a tall, bewildered "O," and she fought to keep from laughing. "Well, I would hate to tarnish your image," she joked. Although C.T. looked nervous, she glided over with more grace than even some of the professionals. "Ohh, no, Ms. Tereshchenko," she teased, pulling her hand from C.T.'s. She rolled backward onto the rink and began slowly zig-zagging, not so far out from the ledge that C.T. couldn't reach her if she held onto it. "I wouldn't want to embarrass you. You're going to have to catch me if you want my help."

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 5:06 pm
User Image
User Image

C.T snorted a laugh as Esther skated away from her, not wanting to cramp C.T's image. Ok. we'll play your game." C.T thought, before she pushed off again following Esther a lot more confident now, all hints of nervousness gone as she caught up with Esther with ease, before going a step forward and pivoting quickly rolling backwards slightly in front of Esther, not able to help the smug grin that spread across her lips as she stared into the eyes of her girlfriend. "What if I don't need you too help me?" C.T said before turning again, and slowing so she was besides Esther again. "I said I've never been skating before, not that I've never skated. I have a bit of experience doing this." C.T said. "Impressed?"  

Unedited Sky

Wailing Lunatic

JAKattack09
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 5:31 pm
User Image

| esther bradley

Esther was impressed. She was a lot impressed. And once the initial surprise wore off--the raised eyebrows, the slightly agape jaw--she fought to compose herself again and wrinkled her nose. "Yeah, okay, sure," she said noncommittaly, rolling her eyes. "Well, then. Catch me for a kiss?" This sparked another grin, and Esther was off. She felt pretty confident that she was going to lose, but for now, she wanted to see how long she could dodge C.T. Just to know. Weaving between the few people in the rink, spinning around so she was skating forward one minute and backward the next, Esther, smirk still fully intact, did her best to keep from C.T.'s grasp. "Now don't go easy on me, baby," she said.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 7:39 pm
User Image
User Image

"Now I have to catch you for my kisses? And here I thought being your girlfriend meant I could just get kisses for free. I think that was in the contract." C.T said with a grin, but she still gave chase too Esther not minding too participate when the reward was so enticing. She had a feeling that even if she lost she would still be rewarded so she saw the scenario as a win, win. All she had to do was compete.

And C.T was very competitive.

She took off after Esther weaving in and out of some of the slower skaters on the rink, boys with their girlfriends laughing to themselves as their partners slipped and scrambled. C.T had a feeling that Esther wanted that for her. Slipping and falling to her, having to cling to the girl for support, C.T snorted at that thought. That was a bit too cute for her. She'd definitely catch Esther too show her up now, Esther said not too go easy on her and C.T for sure wouldn't, pushing past one more clumsy couple until she was infront of Estheer pivoting once again so that she was facing the girl and smirking at her, reaching out and taking her hands. She opened her mouth to make a smart remark, but before she could, she tripped, it must have been over someone's foot or something, but suddenly C.T was tumbling backwards, and crashing onto the hardwood roller rink floor pulling Esther on top of her knocking the wind out of her, they slid for a few inches before coming too a halt. C.T didn't make a sound besides the "Oof" That escaped her as Esther landed right on her stomach, that and a groan, she had cracked the hell out of her hip on the way down, and she'd be lying if she said it didn't hurt, but despite that pain, after a few moments of laying still, she began too laugh. Not a small chuckle that was common from her, but full blown laughter, she didn't doubt that she looked like an idiot, and some of the people staring confirmed that, but she didn't care, she had tears of mirth in her eyes, as she just continued to laugh.  

Unedited Sky

Wailing Lunatic

JAKattack09
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 6:12 am
User Image

| esther bradley

C.T. was fast. Esther really hadn't wanted C.T. to go easy on her, and it was pretty clear pretty quickly that the girl most certainly wasn't. Esther nearly ran into multiple different couples and obstacles to get away, but in the end, all of her efforts proved in vain. Soon C.T. was in front of her, a cocky smirk on her face, and then--

And then they were both on the floor.

C.T. tripped on something, causing both girls to go down. Esther fell on top of C.T., her poor girlfriend cushioning her fall. But C.T. wasn't so lucky and landed on the hard wooden floor. Once Esther regained her senses, she scrambled to get up, pushing herself off of C.T. and kneeling beside her. "Oh, s**t, Connie, are you okay?" she asked worriedly. C.T. was one tough cookie, and this incident was nothing compared to other inuries she had sustained, but still. As Esther's knees could attest to, this floor was hard, and C.T. had hit it roughly. But to Esther's surprise, C.T. started... laughing. And we're not talking just a chuckle--she was full-out, straight-up laughing. Esther blinked, a little confused, but seeing C.T.'s reaction caused a smile to crack on her face, and soon Esther, too, was breaking out into hysterics.

Mag had seen the fall and skated over, concerned. She was about to say something when the laughter started and interrupted her train of thought. "You two..." she mused, rolling her eyes.

Esther leaned over C.T. as her own laughter died down, hands at either side of C.T.'s head supporting her. "I think you've more than earned that kiss," she joked, and she leaned in to capture C.T.'s lips in what probably should have been a slightly less intense kiss, given the public environment. But ******** the rest of the skating rink; Esther had long since forgotten about them, anyway.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 2:50 pm
User Image
User Image

C.T melted into Esther's kiss, after all she had earned it, if her sore hip was any indication, she had earned more than just a kiss. But she'd leave it at that for now, they were in public after all. She didn't want to risk them getting kicked out, that would be a destructive end for their first date outside of the factory. C.T allowed the kiss to drag out until she was out of breath before she patted Esther softly on the back and pulled away. "Help me up?" C.T asked, this request would of course require Esther too get up herself, a task that would probably be tricky in the skates, but C.T didn't doubt the girl could do it.

"You too are blocking the floor, it would probably be best if you hurry and get out of the way before someone complains." Mag sounded, she seemed to find the whole thing amusing, even going so far as taking her phone out and snapping a quick picture "For the others"

"Don't you have a girlfriend you should be reuniting with?" C.T asked with a roll of her eyes, Mag for her part seemed to grow nervous at the prospect. "Don't tell me you haven't called her yet."

"It's scary!"

C.T stared at her.

"What if she has a new girlfriend?"

More staring.

"Or a boyfriend?"

"Go call her." C.T said, rolling her eyes again at Mag, who starting looking through her phones menu's for what C.T assumed was the number, she pressed the receiver to her ear and rolled away slowly. "God help that girl." C.T said with a sigh before turning back too Esther. "So is this what it's like to be normal?"  

Unedited Sky

Wailing Lunatic

JAKattack09
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 9:16 pm
User Image

| esther bradley

During the kiss, Esther almost forgot they were in a skating rink--a public place. Good thing C.T. remembered for the both of them and ended the embrace before it got out of hand and they got kicked out. A little winded, Esther breathed in heavily and nodded. Getting to her feet in skates proved to be sort of a challenge, but she managed, only rolling back by a few inches in the process. She reached for C.T.'s hand and pulled her up. Esther's eyes drifted briefly to Mag, who had detached from the pair to make her phone call. Esther couldn't imagine being in Mag's position. When she put herself in Mag's shoes and pretended she was contacting C.T. after a separation of many years, she felt what she could only assume was the same anxiety, uncertainty, fear, and dread Mag felt right now.

Returning her attention to C.T., Esther smiled and shrugged."More or less," she replied. "The skating part, at least. I don't think most people make out on the rink floor." She chuckled, noticing in her peripheral vision the occasional stares she and C.T. received, despite the scene being already over. Motioning toward the mostly-open skating floor, Esther said, "Shall we?"

Meanwhile, Mag had rolled out of the skating rink and settled into a bench near a deserted corner of the building. The phone was ringing, and Goddamn did it make her anxious. She drew in a deep, shaky breath and let it out slowly. Three rings later, she was sure Jennie (OOC: Couldn't remember if she already had a name...) wasn't going to pick up. Mag had done enough research to know this was almost definitely the right number, but still. Really, she was just looking for an excuse to hang up and avoid her fears. But just as she was about to click the phone off, a very familiar voice answered.

"Hello?"

Mag was so stunned from hearing the voice she so adored for the first time in years that she forgot to answer.

"Hello? May I ask who's calling, please?"

Finally, Mag remembered how to speak. "J-Jennie?"

"...Yes? Who is this?"

Mag swallowed. Hard. "Jennie, it's me. It's Mag."

A sharp intake of breath from the other line, then silence. Should Mag interrupt it? After a few more long, nerve-wrecking seconds of quiet, Mag started, "Jennie--"

"I've been watching the news, keeping up with all of it. I was wondering if I would be hearing from you. And... God, Mag, it's so good to hear your voice." Jennie sounded relieved. "You were behind everything they're talking about in the news, weren't you. You were behind the leaks about Jacob Bradley."

"I was part of it, yeah," Mag replied, still feeling timid, jittery. Jennie had said it was good to hear her voice. That had to be a good sign, right? "Jennie, I want to see you. I know it's been a long time, but all I've thought about while we've been apart is you. I fought for freedom for my kind so I could be with you. Please, meet with me."

More silence. "Mag, we're... we're different people--" And then it happened.

"Honey, who are you talking to? Is everything okay?"

An unfamiliar voice, piercing through the phone and drilling into Mag's ear. There was muffled whispering, like Jennie and the stranger were having a conversation while someone kept a hand over the phone's microphone. Mag felt her heart sink into the floor. Jennie had moved on.

Eventually the audible fog disappeared and Jennie's voice came through the receiver loud and clear. "Alright, yes, I want to see you," she said. "Tell me when and where."

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 9:44 pm
User Image
User Image

"Well they should, it's increased my mood tenfold." C.T said with a goofy grin before taking Esther's lead and getting back too the floor picking up speed and skating as if their little spill didn't happen.

"Can you meet us for lunch maybe?" Mag spoke, she was really nervous now, her voice was shaking considerably. Right after she had heard that other voice on the receiver it had shot what little confidence she had.

"Us?" Jennie sounded, Mag could hear the frown on her voice. Mag nodded, before realizing that Jennie couldn't exactly see her, so she spoke up again. "yea, um, us. My friends, we are kind of out together and I can't really ditch them since we are riding together." Mag said sheepishly, it was more like now that she knew there was someone else, she just couldn't bear to show up alone. She would need the support of C.T and Esther now more than ever. "Ok... Where?"

Mag gave her exgirlfriend, the location where they could meet, and took a few deep breaths. Now she would have to tell C.T and Esther.

"I hope she's ok. I worry about her, she acts like the happiest fool on the planet. But I can tell she really misses this girl." C.T said as she rolled besides Esther, more keeping pace now instead of racing ahead.

(Honestly I forgot if I named her or not myself.)  

Unedited Sky

Wailing Lunatic

JAKattack09
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 12:29 pm
User Image

| esther bradley

(Well, I guess we can just stick with Jennie until someone wants to change it or remembers if there was another name, haha.)

Esther nodded an agreement, peering over her shoulder briefly at Mag, who seemed to be getting off of the phone. Esther didn't know Mag well enough to be able to tell when she was putting up a facade, but she didn't doubt what C.T. told her.

Mag walked over to the entrance to the rink just as Esther and C.T. were passing it. Grabbing onto C.T.'s arm, Esther swung her, directing her to the wall where Mag was waiting. "So?" Esther asked hopefully, offering a reassuring smile as she gripped onto the ledge for support. "How'd it go?" Okay, now Esther could tell Mag was faking it. Her smile looked strained, nervous, and she was kneading her phone with her fingers uncomfortably. Suddenly, Esther wasn't so sure she wanted Mag to answer.

"Yeah, it was... fine, I guess," Mag replied, doing her best to keep up her smile. "She sounded happy to hear from me, I think. And we're meeting her for lunch. Like... right now."

Esther's brows rose slightly in surprise. "Oh. Well, that's great," she said. She sensed there was something more, but so far it seemed like Mag's news was good. And-- "Wait, we?" Now Esther was confused. She could tell Mag was nervous, but wouldn't Mag want to spend time with her girlfriend on her own? Especially after spending such a long time apart, Esther didn't really understand why this was turning into a group outing.

Mag's fingers began tapping the phone subconsciously. "Yeah. I mean, I wasn't going to leave you guys," she said, laughing anxiously. "And, uh, well, I think that... she maybe has moved on. I heard her talking to someone else while I was on the phone, and it didn't sound like they were just, like, neighbors or something. I... really need you guys to be there."

"Oh, Mag..." Esther's heart was breaking for the girl. If she had spent years away from C.T. only to return and find out she had moved on and was with someone else, Esther didn't know what she would do. But it wouldn't be pretty. "Of course. We'll be right beside you for as long as you want us there."

1x1 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games