Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays
Romance is in the air((need role players)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:10 am
Kise no Shirube

roak said something in biomech to where no one could understand it blec tac ko shi tor li. roak got up and let the room
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:28 am
User Image~Yui Yum~

As she slept, Yui tossed and turned feeling sick to her stomach. She panted and moaned as images of her "brother" appeared and she began to get claw marks on her arms and thighs. Then she felt hands on her neck squeezing her tightly, she tried to gasp for air and she couldn't open her eyes either. Yui tried to grab hold to the image but all it did was laugh and grin at her Yui..you can't escape me...I gave you life remember?.. the image said coldly. Yui tried her best to open her eyes, when kept gasping for air, when she opened her eyes and screamed loudly GO AWAY ASHURA! I AM NOT YOUR DOLL ANYMORE!!!!!!!!! GET OUT OF MY LIFE! she yelled as her eyes began to glow extremely bright and her fangs bared at the image dripping some sort of dark liquid. She got out of bed and the was suddenly pinned to the wall. The dark figure only showed its smile and viciously bit into her neck eating away her flesh and drinking her rich blood.
Kill or be killed..that is my life

Kise no Shirube

PopCandy22

Dedicated Genius

5,875 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200

Kise no Shirube

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:02 am
User Image

Kane and Blake both watched the male leave as they just carried on laughing to themselves well, that was until they noticed something, something was off. Through the laughter they didn't hear Yui's scream, but someone did, two people to be exact, Aislinn and Cloize as Cloize has quickly made his way to Kane's room only to see some dark figure biting the female as he unsheathed his blades, Aislinn had dispatched her butterflies as she left Corbett and quickly ran through the door, up the stairs and was soon followed by Kane and Blake as they stood inside the room just...glaring at that being, well Kane grabbed Yui and tore her from the figure's grasp as he held ehr in his arms and saw the btie marks as he growled at the figure, Blake and Cloize stood in front of Kane and Yui with their blades unsheathed to try and protect the two and to attack if they saw it needed, Aislinn was behind everyone with a worried expression Who...who the hell are you?! Kane shouted at the male as Cloize kept looking towards the figure 'it' is a male and seems to be an aquaintance of the female Cloize told Kane as he watched the dark figure or more, everyone did.

User Image

PopCandy22

i-Saito_Hiraga-i

ѺutфfҪhances O.O.C

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:16 am
User Image
Ashura JamesUser Image
~Yui Yum~

Yui's vision began to blur as she laid still in Kane's arms. Her body was slowly healing as she panted and tried to hold her neck. The figure only laughed as licked his lips Sorry kiddies..my dear lil Yui needed punishment for leaving me all alone.. he said in a dark cold voice as he walked closer to the group. The black shadow began to become clear as it was a man grnning and covered in Yui's blood I am Ashura, Yui's..."brother" and former husband heh, such a silly girl to leave me..you know better Yui tired to speak You are no husband of mine! ugh! You can rot in that pit you always threw me in! she yelled only to cough up large amounts of blood.

Kise no Shirube

PopCandy22

Dedicated Genius

5,875 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200

Kise no Shirube

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:27 am
User Image

Kane pondered over those words 'former husband' as it made the male stand still as if time was no longer moving, he couldn't think straight well, that was until he saw her coughing up blood Y-Yui stop it, you need to calm down and rest so you can heal... He told her as he looked towards the other three, Blake for one smiled as he nodded towards the male Don't worry, a lil' vampire won't do much to us, go get her somewhere else. He told him as Kane nodded his head, he picked the female up and left the room quickly, he decided to go to the garden as he sat down in a flower bed of special flowers designed by Aislinn which not only healed someones mentality but also helped heal the body of any wounds and scars it had as he held the female tightly still shocked from what the man said.

Cloize looked at the man with a usual cold look and frown You didn't have to introduce yourself, I knew who you are the seond I saw you. he told him before Blake knocked him lightly on the head Well we didn't! he told the male before they both stared at Ashura, Aislinn still kept a little distance from them all as she wasn't someone who was able to fight as she just watched, her little frame shivering from the sight of the blood on the male as the two were ready to attack So what's it gonna be, fight? Or leave? But at that moment Blake had an evil grin on his face Or maybe...even something else he said as Cloize looked at Blake, with 'something else' he actually meant a secret where they'd help each other, where the male would be let into their group since Blake more or less didn't trust any of the three that had come with the others.

User Image

PopCandy22

ѺutфfҪhances HOLY MOTHER OF IT'S HIM I LOVE THAT CHARACTER *w * gmdfigndlfgjklifjshklidfjnh

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:31 am
PopCandy22
Kise no Shirube

smoke appeared in the room an it went away roak had a sword out and swong the sword at the male vampire. roaks eyes turned red and his all his teeth became sharp yui's brother or not i will kill you for hurting my friend......DIE.......GRRRWWWWAAAAAHHHHH
User Image  

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:21 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Linea
User Image
Linea looked at Leif she tilted her head when he hugged herbefore thinking looking at the sky again ~The music room sounds good, been a while since a played last~ she said softly before she shrugged the boy off and stood dusting herself off and tugging the hem of her dress down as it had rode up a little while she had been sitting.

She clicked her neck and rolled her shoulders and flexed her arms before offering a hand to Leif ~Need a hand?~

Kise no Shirube

PopCandy22

i-Saito_Hiraga-i

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:27 am
User Image
Ashura JamesUser Image
~Yui Yum~

Ashura laughed at the boy and the others then held up his hand There is no need to fight me, I am only a figment of imagination, my real body is hidden. So whatever attacks you make on me will not affect me. Sadly, it seems as if he's hurt by what I previously told you..heh tell him this Ashura said as he walked closer to the other male cat I'll be back to take my poor ex bride from his cold low life hands soon.. he said as he walked past Blake with a grin and patted his shoulder then vanished into thin air. Meanwhile back in the garden, Yui woke up and looked at Kane Kane..Ashura was..suppose to be my husband by force in order to keep my so called family alive...he had the power to wipe out my entire race of vampires so I was forced to marry him..please don't get the wrong idea. I ran away from him as soon as I had the chance to..I NEVER LOVED THAT SON OF A B I T C H! Yui yelled as she gripped her chest once more and her eyes became demonic. She hated him for what he use to do to her, she always wanted to leave his side.

Kise no Shirube

PopCandy22

Dedicated Genius

5,875 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200

Kise no Shirube

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:34 am
User Image

Blake stared at the male who had just 'appeared' out of no where as he frowned Little show off is back Cloize~ he whispered to them as they both laughed a little and just watched before the shaking little Aislinn was able to make her way towards the wto males and stood in between them clinging to both of their clothing I-I'm scared... she told them with a shaking voice filled with fear as Cloize looked at the female and patted her on the head before embracing her as Blake took a few steps forward, he growled at Roak for interruping them as he sighed then and left the room with the other two.

Kane looked down at the female eagerly trying to take in her words, trying to believe her, but some small part in him kept telling him he was wrong for trusting her as he tried his best to shake that part of himself off as he held her close and the plants started their healing effect on the female.

Leif looked up at the female as he took her hand and smiled brightly as he then dragged the female inside the gigantic manor, up the stairs, around the hallways and into the music room as he then looked around a little The music room~! Leif isn't in here much really...because Leif isn't very good in playing instruments...but Aislinn and Cloize are good! he said...trying to be a little brighter though couldn't as he then walked around the music room a little.

User Image

Moonlinkjester34

PopCandy22

i-Saito_Hiraga-i

ѺutфfҪhances O.O.C

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:03 am
User Image
Ashura JamesUser Image
~Yui Yum~

Suddenly Yui blacked out and Ashura appeared in front of them and smiled Do you really believe my Yui would lie to you? She cannot tell a lie because she knows the consequences.. he said rubbing her cheek softly and smiling. Now then, do you wish to know the story behind our life?..it's quite interesting Kane Ashura said as he snapped his fingers and suddenly they appeared in a room, seemed to be in the late 1800's or so. This was were we first met..she was such a small yet fragile child..and I loved her for that the past Yui ran up to Ashura and hugged him tightly and smiled blushing Oh Ashaura! you came to play with me today? I've missed you! haha. The past Ashura smiled and kissed her lips Let us play today..my sweet little Yui. Back then, she loved me, everyday we would "play" and tell each other we loved one another..however; heh..my family threatened her race of vampires. She saw her original brother murdered by my hands. he said with a grin, then the image started to shift to when Yui was older and was with Ashura in a wedding dress crying I don't want to marry you anymore! You killed my parents and brother just to please your family! I can't do this! I DON"T LOVE YOU ANYMORE! she yelled and ran away from him, but Ashura grabbed her arm and pulled her to him then slapped her hard So?..as long as I have you then nothing else matters to me my sweet Yui..their deaths made us who we are today..so please marry me..or else I'll wipe out your entire race. Yui tried to push him away but couldn't, all she did was cry. Ashura held his head Oh Kane..do you see?..you're just Lucky to have met my bride..heh..she doesn't deserve to be with you..I made her perfect. He said as the images faded away and they returned to the garden. Ashura looked at Yui then at Kane with an evil smile She will be mine again..don't you worry he said laughing

Kise no Shirube

PopCandy22

Dedicated Genius

5,875 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:09 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Linea

Linea sat calmly on a stool with a cello and bow in hand and began to play a calming melody that seemed to change a flow on her whim, at began to echo though the whole manor as her hands and eyes glowed giving the music power as it continued to grow more soothing and relaxing

User Image

Kise no Shirube

PopCandy22

i-Saito_Hiraga-i

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:15 am
User Image

Kane let out a yawn, this whole 'story' bore the life out of him and nearly put him to sleep as he rubbed his eyes and carried on holing the female in his arms Blah blah blaaah--- anything else you want to tell me little prince of high snobby assholes? he questioned him with a smile as he held the female tightly against him As you can see, one, she belongs to ME and not you, she WAS once your bride but now she belongs all to ME and I think she'd rather die then be YOURS again, and when it really comes to that, who do you think will prevail? he questioned him before he burst out laughing and wiped away a tear And let me tell you this, if you get me on edge, I might not just kill you but her in the process, I'm a very...twisted killer let's say, I've gone through much more than you and I can tell you, we of the spade faction are stronger than your lousy kind because we were made different than all of you He told him as he wanted to summon his scythe and tear the male in front of him apart until Aislinn then came into the garden and kneeled in front of the male and Yui as she caressed Yui's cheek and smiled though then looked at the male Now don't you go making my garden a mess, Blake will kill you. she asid to him as Kane just frowned, the female then placed some powder she had extracted from the hers she had specially grown on Yui's chest which healed all internal and external damages and helped her regain her strength. The female then got up, turned her body around and faced Ashura, you would have to say everyone hates him, except Aislinn, she couldn't dare hate anyone as she greeted him with a kind smile like she did anyone else, she dusted off her clothes and looked up at him since the female though quite old, was a little smaller built Ashura...James, may I ask you a question? she asked him politely as Kane just watched since he knew he couldn't go aaginst the female since he didn't want to have any nightmares that day.

Leif looked over at the female as he watched her play the cello, he sat on the ground as he watched the female for he had never heard anyone play the cello, he just started moving his body to the music as he took out his clock ehart and watched it ticking.

User Image

Moonlinkjester34

PopCandy22

ѺutфfҪhances O.O.C

Kise no Shirube

PopCandy22

Dedicated Genius

5,875 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:24 am
User Image
Ashura JamesUser Image
~Yui Yum~

Ashura looked at the woman and glared at her baring his fangs What is it little one?.. he asked as he saw Yui starting to wake up. She noticed Ashura was still around, she began to hold on to Kane W-what did he do to you Kane?.. she asked holding on tightly to her beloved. Ashura chuckled at what Yui said and ginned at her Ask me quickly girl, I don't have all night like some people

Kise no Shirube

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:34 am
User Image

Kane looked down at the female as he smiled at her and kissed her forehead No worries, he didn't do a thing, not like he could, he said to her before Aislinn smiled at him Would you like to join us for dinner? Food is almost finished~ she asked him in her kind vocie before Kane looked at the female with a shocked face D-DINER?! Join us?!...Aislinn are you out of your mind?! This is a bad guy! he shouted at her before she flinched and out of habit hid behind Ashura as she looked at Kane and started shivering again I-I don't think so...w-well..aren't we technically bad guys for the rebellion t-too...? she questioned him as she was very scared of the male, she didn't like being scolded and she was more afraid of being punished as her eyes started watering a little and the female started sniffling I-It's rude not to ask...a-and he hasn't killed anyone... she said to Kane who was fuming Aislinn! You'er a disgrace, what are you even good for?! he shouted out of anger as he made the poor female start crying as she kneeled down and started sniffling.

User Image

PopCandy22

ѺutфfҪhances O.O.C

Kise no Shirube

PopCandy22

Dedicated Genius

5,875 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:34 am
User Image
Ashura JamesUser Image
~Yui Yum~

Ashura began to laugh, he picked up Alison and smiled Dinner sounds lovely, just train your pets and I'll dine with you he said with a gentle smile and rubbed the top of her head. Yui's eyes widen and then her stomach growled F-fine...I'll just eat alone with Kane then ok?he cannot be near us she stated as she got out of Kane's arms and just held his hand looking away from Ashura.

Kise no Shirube

Other Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas