Welcome to Gaia! ::

Miracle of Life: A Pregnancy Roleplaying Guild

Back to Guilds

A RP guild based around the joy of impending motherhood. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Pregnant, Maternity, Motherhood, Expectant 

Reply The Library
It's Just a Story!? (SD & Zelly-Fangirl) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:01 pm
Zelly-fangirl

He chuckled a little when they entered the house, her sitting in his palm. "Oh I see, well that does make some sense." he teased setting her down on the counter.

"I've got a question actually..if you can become my size..could I become your size?" he asked with curiosity as he broke off a piece of cookie and handed it to her.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:08 pm
Stardust Drifter

"I...don't think so...?" Lisianthus seemed unsure as she took the cookie and started nibbling on it some. "I mean our goal is to make people happy, preferably in secret, and that's never really been necessary, you know?"  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:15 pm
Zelly-fangirl

He gave a shrug, "Don't worry about it, I was just curious. Oh that's right I never made anything for dinner yet. You hungry Lis?" he asked walking over to the sink to wash his hands. "I've never cooked dinner for a fairy before, I kind of want to." he lightly teased sarcastically.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:24 pm
Stardust Drifter

"Sure! I'll help you!" Lis flew into the kitchen with him, magicing up a little apron for herself.  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:39 pm
Zelly-fangirl
Stardust Drifter

"Sure! I'll help you!" Lis flew into the kitchen with him, magicing up a little apron for herself.

"What do you feel like tonight?" he asked as he clumsily fumbled around through the various pots and pans he had. "I mean..what do Fairies eat anyway?" he asked now looking at her with a dumbfounded look.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:45 pm
Stardust Drifter

"Oh, I'm not picky. We're just like humans, just tiny and magical. Though we always prefer dessert!" Lis added with a little giggle.  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 3:00 pm
Zelly-fangirl
Stardust Drifter

"Oh, I'm not picky. We're just like humans, just tiny and magical. Though we always prefer dessert!" Lis added with a little giggle.

He smirked. "Well the frosting all over your face adds to that fact." he lightly teased happily. "Ok how does pizza sound then? I can just make one for us to share. I'm sure a piece, or half, it probably all you can fit in that tiny body of yours."

She could probably tell he was in a better mood, yet he was oblivious to it himself.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 3:45 pm
Stardust Drifter

"I'm fine with anything, so go ahead and make whateeeeever you want!" Lisianthus said while doing a happy little pirouette on his shoulder.  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 3:58 pm
Zelly-fangirl

(*coughs* COOKING MONTAGE!!! *starts to dance* :p lol)

Jowy nodded and got to work making the homemade crust and all. Putting it in the over to rise he helped Lis get some of the dough stuck to her wings carefully and laughed as she was covered in flour. Once the pizza was in the oven, pepperoni and sausage, it didn't take long for the food to be ready.

Getting out some Pepsi he took one of those bathroom drinking cups and filled it a little with the drink, while taking a slice of pizza and cutting it up for her, making it a bit small so that she could eat as much as she wanted from the slice, and setting it on one of the smaller plates.

Grabbing a few slices for himself, along with some soda, he carried both plates to the dining table. "Bon Apetite!" he said to Lis happily.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:16 pm
Stardust Drifter

"Bon apetite!" Lis said happily, dining on bits of pizza from a small saucer sitting next to Jowy's plate.  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 7:10 pm
Zelly-fangirl
Stardust Drifter

"Bon apetite!" Lis said happily, dining on bits of pizza from a small saucer sitting next to Jowy's plate.

He ate as much as he could but didn't overeat. Relaxing in his chair he let his food digest. Looking down at her he burped. "P-Pardon me..how are you doing? Are you full..yet?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 7:12 pm
Stardust Drifter

A full slice of pizza was like a full feast to the tiny fairy and had put her into a food coma. Lisianthus had found a napkin to curl up under like a blanket and fallen asleep.  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 7:22 pm
Zelly-fangirl

He smiled at the stuffed looking fairy and gently picked her up and put her on one of the pillows on the couch, moving said pillow away to a table as sort of a 'make shift' bed for her.

Humming a little he quietly cleaned up all the cookies and the pizza, then got ready for bed himself. Weather or not she would be there in the morning was alright with him, as he shut off the light leaving a few Christmas lights on.

Jowy found himself to be pretty tired and he konked out easily. Pretty soon he was sound asleep, the poor guy forgot to shut his door too.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 7:32 pm
Stardust Drifter

Lisianthus woke up a little after Jowy went to bed, finding the house dark, though dimly lit by the Christmas lights. At least he really was getting into the Christmas spirit. Turning her glow down, she hovered into his room, curling up next to him on his pillow.  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 7:38 pm
Zelly-fangirl

(awwww...^^ Somehow we're going to have to fit pregnancy in all of this. lol XD)

He peacefully slept through the night, and when morning arrived he was still asleep. It was a cloudly, snowy, day. Everything looked picture perfect. Jowy turned to his side and gently opened his eyes spotting her laying there on his pillow, her back towards him.

Blinking a bit he stared at her sleepily wondering how she got into his room.  
The Library

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff