hate how I color. I think I'm sexy, and I can easily amuse
myself at all times of the day. I love projects that aren't
my own.

-----------
The snail..
While he's feeding on the rose.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:35 pm

User Image

Heya, y'all can call me Sexy (Cause you just know I am). I'm 18 years old, and will become a freshman in College this year and will be majoring in music. >w> I found out about this place via stalking of QYP. We're buddies. Kind of. I have a tendency to swear a little too much, and I love video games, raving, drawing, and writing / roleplaying. Though frankly, my drawing skills aren't that great. I've technically been a member since...about 05, but for some mysterious reason, that account was either hacked, or banned. I'm not entirely sure how or why.
User Image
User Image

User Image

User Image
User Image

Psychological S T D

Mewling Seeker

Blue Feather Wings

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:06 am
Hi there! Im Blue Feather Wings, but you can call me Blue or Bluefy. I joined on 2004, altought this is my second acount.
Im a 20 years old Spanish girl.
Im a graphic designer, with concepts of multimedia too, and a future Illustration student.
I love art, music, videogames, animals and cute things (but I also has a dark side 8D, I love blood, gore and more)
I spent most of my time drawing, or going out to drink beer or tea biggrin
Nice to meet u all!!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:02 am
Hello,I go by Gumdrop,Hitler,or Katie.

I'm 20 going on 21.

I'm a art student. (I would like to be an art teacher)

Hobbies include,sewing,drawing,friends,video games and Gaia. P: (I need a better social life.)

I've been on Gaia since 04' but got banned. C:

I also can't stand reading things that use the color "cyan" burns my eyes. >8<

Hitler Cupcake

7,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Milenko Masakaki

Distinct Lunatic

9,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:23 pm
Uh... wow I'm bad at this stuff, your all so older than me D:
hmm..well.. My name is Jezi or known on the internet as Jez or Keira, I don't mind what you call me. I'm 13 years of age turning 14 this year and I live in the U.S. of A, I'm a huge music and Gaia freak I'm also a huge Nintendo freak. I love animals and... the internet... I joined the site some time last year... I'm bad at spelling a few words and don't use correct grammar all the time... and..uhm...I love anything to do with Gaia so of course I just love these Magazine's ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:44 pm
Hi I'm x B o o L o l i, formerly Booshy101. You can call me Boo. I've been on Gaia since September 2007. I live in Florida. I love music, reading, and taking pictures. I enjoy playing soccer with my friends.
I co-own an RP guild called Caviar Suite Boarding School.
I'm currently obsessed with zOMG!
I love helping new people especially in zOMG!
Whenever I'm lurking around in the Forums I check out the Mini Shops for art. I LOVE seeing people's unique styles.
When I'm not on Gaia I'm Facebooking, reading, or Picniking pictures.
I would like to get a job here but they're not hiring! D;

That's about it! (:

Booshee

5,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Antique Ink

5,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:32 pm
To love. To be loved. To never forget your own insignificance. To never get used to the unspeakable violence and the vulgar disparity of life around you.To seek joy in the saddest places. To pursue beauty to its lair.

Greetings...I'm Antique. Though most call me Whisper or Tique. I'm join Gaia this year in Feburary. I'm from NYC. I love looking at art, listening to music, helping others, and webcomics.
The first week I joined I found this mag through the signature of someone else and I've depended on it ever since. With this mag's help, I've been able to do quite a bit. I went from someone who had no role play talent, to being asked to join the crew of a new role play. I've starting using exchanges to find stuff I want, and so much more.

To never simplify what is complicated or complicate what is simple. To respect strength, never power. Above all, to watch. To try and understand. To never look away. And never, never, to forget.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:48 am
Heyy, on Gaia I'm known as Mysti. I live in Northern California; I joined Gaia on 7/29, which is in 6 days. Woot!~

I usually hang out in Profile Discussion. Yerp, that's about it. ^o^

MYSTI V2

PukeFacedFreak

Familiar Friend

13,850 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Generous 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:15 pm
I'm pretty excited about this. It looks really cool. I actually work for a newspaper as a paginator/layout artist. How cool is that? I saw a friend added this guild and jumped right in here.

I've been here since 2003. This is my original account, my original name, and this avatar has been the basic look I've had for over 3 years (I'd guess).

I own a guild and a thread which have both been around since 2004 (and are thriving).

I live in Southern California and am going to be 25 in October.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:53 pm
User Image
Hiya! *waves*
I'm known as Kiwi on Gaia. Nicknames are accepted. Joined Gaia in December '08. Ever since then, I've been a zOMG player.

Sometimes you'll find me lurking in the zForums (and stalking my friends, though you don't need to know that).

When I first heard of GOM while lurking the forums, I've decided to take a look. And it pretty much caught my attention.

Although I'm a pretty shy person, it'll be nice to meet some new people here. :3
User Image

kiwispring

Invisible Cat

WaftVixen

Anxious Gekko

9,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Timid 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:02 pm
I supposed I haven't introduce myself at all.

Joined on 2006.

A serious zOMG player. (Just so so)

Loves spice and arts.

Oh and call me Waft. ^^

We do have National Service here too. I hope things turn out well for Meji.

Regards.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:48 pm
I'm Blue. I'm 19 - almost 20- and in college. I've been a "member" of this guild for at least a few months, but I have yet to post anything including an intro. I joined wanting to help with the magazine, because it reminded me of the three year's I spent on the newspaper staff in high school. I was a staff writer in my sophomore year, the opinions editor in my junior year, and in senior year I was the Editor-in-Chief and puzzle/game page editor. I haven't helped on an issue yet, because I nearly failed out of college and have been super busy trying not to. I have been on Gaia nearly four years, and still haven't found too many places to hang out, or much to do other than play zOMG and Black Jack. I really hope to be able to help out with a future issue of the magazine, and make friends with other people in this guild.  

Blue Eyed Wallflower

Thieving Scrounger

36,475 Points
  • Married 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Gavriella Ravenclaw

Hilarious Genius

8,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:44 am
Hello there I'm Gavriella Ravenclaw or Gavy for short. I joined gaia in 04 been wondering around ever since. I'm 21 years old I live in Ecuador and I'm mostly a writer, poetry and what not. XD I'm a culinary arts student and I love the color green sweatdrop biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:39 pm
Hey!
I'm a 16 year old high school student living in New Zealand.
I am interested in English and IT. Funnily enough, I aspire to become a Journalist.
On Gaia, I play zOMG! regularly and am actively involved in the z!Forum.

That's about it really.
xD  

jzmajor

Ghin - Aoiichi

Retro Punk

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:45 pm
Octoberfest ! Woo Hoo !! Also whatta ya think of the new event?

Too many characters?? i hope they do something for zomg.  
Gaia Online Magazine

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff