Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Clickables and Creatures
The NEW Incubator! Post and click dragons here now! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 209 210 211 212 213 214 ... 335 336 337 338 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 9:47 am
Lormak
Willa Was it you that said to let you know if i was giving away an autumn because of gender?

I did but since then the Cave has graciously given up an egg and an abandoned hatchling to me. So, I'm good. Might want to see if anyone here wants an autumn.

Thanks for thinking of me, Lormak! heart  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 9:52 am
pd2care
kezzstar
Just curious...........does anyone have dragons fathered by Insaneness? He's my dragon

There is a thread in another guild asking for family trees, since we can't get to the scrolls of our children's children. Maybe you should start one here? It'll be a hard one to maintain if you get a lot of people interested in that though. But would probably be pretty fun.

I just got home from a LONG day, and found that I, too, have been promoted. Thank you Beady, for your trust. Since the incubator has been done for the night, I'll just wait. I may have time tomorrow, from work, to do some stuff. Any thought given to having a "schedule" so we don't end up doing a job while someone else is doing it?

Congrats to all the new mod promotions,
Iced-into Darkness
(aka Catti), Storm Skyflier, and pd2care/Robynn!

Ddraig/Beady is currently creating a Crew subforum so we can get a schedule established. Should be up soon. Will send a PM to all the Incubator mods. 3nodding biggrin  

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 10:05 am
Infirmary edited ...

~ ~ Dragon walking. Please click our eggs and babies so they will grow into healthy dragons. Thanks! ~ ~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

~ All eggs, hatchlings, and adults posted above are being walked with owners' consent and permission ~
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 10:20 am
Walking the infirmary.

Today is a pot luck at work, for all the birthdays recently, so won't have a lot of time to do much, as it's a 30 min drive to the main office for said pot luck and staff meeting. Although I will try to get on here before I come home. Gotta bake bread tonight, then I'm done with all the holiday baking for 10 days and will devote as much time as I can this weekend.

pd2care

17,800 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200

DarkSealedHeart

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 1:22 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. MY friend asked me if i u could post these eggs with mine he's begging b/c of the Seasonal Dragon and i think this black is a alt im not 2 sure though  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 1:39 pm
Engraved Darkness
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. MY friend asked me if i u could post these eggs with mine he's begging b/c of the Seasonal Dragon and i think this black is a alt im not 2 sure though

Both eggs have plenty of time on them. I'll put them with you as "dragon-sitting with permission." And the black looks like an alt to me. biggrin  

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 2:39 pm
pd2care
Walking the infirmary.

Today is a pot luck at work, for all the birthdays recently, so won't have a lot of time to do much, as it's a 30 min drive to the main office for said pot luck and staff meeting. Although I will try to get on here before I come home. Gotta bake bread tonight, then I'm done with all the holiday baking for 10 days and will devote as much time as I can this weekend.

Yummm!!! Fresh baked bread! I don't have the knack for baking but I do pretty good with cooking in general. And I make a pretty good Ambrosia for holiday dessert. biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 2:43 pm
For the Incubator crew ~

I've removed the adults and updated the posts here.

Since Storm went through the Inactive Scrolls last night, those should be good for now.

We've got several folks in the Incubator without dragons for now. If, after the Incubator scrolls are checked, they still don't have any dragons, move them below at asterisk line at the bottom for now. I usually wait a few days to see they get dragons before moving to them to the Inactive Scrolls... sort of a time saver thing.

Incubator needs to be updated and edited. After that, the Infirmary group can be pulled out and posted.

AND... Ddraig/Beady has the crew subforum started. I've got a few things to add. We should be able to get a work schedule for the Incubator and Infirmary done by this weekend once we get everyone together. 3nodding biggrin  

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

DarkSealedHeart

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 3:25 pm
My friend is 2 Lucky lol getting two Black alts most likely and then he got that autumn egg God he is lucky  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 5:13 pm
Engraved Darkness
My friend is 2 Lucky lol getting two Black alts most likely and then he got that autumn egg God he is lucky

LOL! Some folks are just like that! blaugh  

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 5:15 pm
Willa-Wisp
For the Incubator crew ~

I've removed the adults and updated the posts here.

Since Storm went through the Inactive Scrolls last night, those should be good for now.

We've got several folks in the Incubator without dragons for now. If, after the Incubator scrolls are checked, they still don't have any dragons, move them below at asterisk line at the bottom for now. I usually wait a few days to see they get dragons before moving to them to the Inactive Scrolls... sort of a time saver thing.

Incubator needs to be updated and edited. After that, the Infirmary group can be pulled out and posted.

AND... Ddraig/Beady has the crew subforum started. I've got a few things to add. We should be able to get a work schedule for the Incubator and Infirmary done by this weekend once we get everyone together. 3nodding biggrin

I've started going through the Incubator and will do it and the Infirmary tonight. 3nodding biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 6:33 pm
I'd start getting the infirmary together but I've leaving a a couple minutes to go out to dinner with my family  

Storm-Skyflyer
Crew

5,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250

Kimmiora
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 7:03 pm
My second Fall Hatchling turned out to be a girl....oh well...*Huggles Saury* I guess I could try breeding a male Fall Dragon...

*Ten Minutes later and after one unsuccessful attempt* Yay!!! Esila (Female Summer) likes Katz (Male Guardian)!!!

My First Bred Autumn (Here's hoping it's a male)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 4laugh heart heart heart heart

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 8:20 pm
Storm-Skyflyer
I'd start getting the infirmary together but I've leaving a a couple minutes to go out to dinner with my family

Not a problem! I got the Incubator and Infirmary tonight, Storm. Hope you had a great dinner with your family! biggrin  

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 8:21 pm
Kimmiora
My second Fall Hatchling turned out to be a girl....oh well...*Huggles Saury* I guess I could try breeding a male Fall Dragon...

*Ten Minutes later and after one unsuccessful attempt* Yay!!! Esila (Female Summer) likes Katz (Male Guardian)!!!

My First Bred Autumn (Here's hoping it's a male)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 4laugh heart heart heart heart

CONGRATS, KIMMI! biggrin Will put your new eggie in the Incubator!  
Clickables and Creatures

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 209 210 211 212 213 214 ... 335 336 337 338 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games