Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Teen Sex, Pregnancy and Puberty Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for teenagers covering topics centering around teen sex, pregnancy, puberty, and other aspects of teen life. 

Tags: teens, puberty, sexuality, pregnancy, life issues 

Reply Announcements/What's New In The Guild
The General Talk Sticky <--- Introductions go here! :) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Modified Mummy

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 8:37 am
Hello there.

I have just been accepted to this guild, and I thank Nikolita for allowing me to enter. I'm a post teen parent (as in, I was a teenager when I had my son) and am currently incubating my second.

Our son was planned, his father and I are still together (4 years next march) and we're making a way for ourselves.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 9:05 am
Hiyas! I'm PHs_Gothic_Angel...I'm sure someone will find a nickname for me...eventually, lol.

I'm 20 years old, taken by the man of my dreams, even though it's currently a long-distance relationship. We'll be back together this summer! heart
I'm going to college for a major in Writing, and umm...if you wanna know something feel free to ask me! 4laugh  

Despairs Tempted Slave

Brideun-ready

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 6:15 pm
Hi everyone! 4laugh I'm new here and I jsut wanted to introduce myself. My name is Ash and I'm 14 years old. I'm currently dating this guy Billy and I'm a cheerleader. I'm also on the volleyball team. I'm happy to be here and hope to meet alot of new people and alot of new friends. I hope I will be able to get to know lots of you better!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 8:22 pm
Hola. I just got accepted to this guild. Uhm you can just call me Rayne..even though that's not my real name. This guild looked interesting and might just be helpful at times in my life. One random fact about me.....I am completely obsessed with AFI. ninja mrgreen

ownedface

mourning dove

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 9:40 pm
Wow, all I see here are introductions. I wonder if anyone else reads this thread. ^^;

I've just joined as well, so you've got yet another introduction on your hands.

You can call me Dove... I'm 17, and I'm going to community college right now. I have a boyfriend who's still in high school whom I've been going out with for 7 months now.

I appear to be a kind, quiet girl, but I'm also one of those annoying artist-types who are almost always brooding and insist on finding and focusing on the beauty born from pain and suffering. I'm working on becoming more optimistic and carefree, but... let's just say I haven't gotten far.

My goal in life is to become happy through forgetting to strive for happiness. I want to be productive and useful, but I'll probably have to throw on my fixation on life's beauty in order to achieve that. If I don't end up succeeding at that, I'll probably end up writing novels and committing suicide at age 35.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 12:06 am
Wow. Introductions make me feel like I'm in an AA group. confused

Anyways...

My name is Andromache of Troy, also known as Siofra or Sio. I'm 18 years old, living in Texas, but most at home in the city of Seattle.

I am mostly going to be a lurker, and I will probably only post on things that really catch my attention.

I am an artist and bookworm, but I also like sports. I love music, everything from classical to rock to the occasional country song.

I work a lot, and don't really get to spend time with my friends.

I am also bipolar, so I bet I will lurk there a lot. Several of my friends and family have young children, though I do not.

If there is a forum in here that I can't relate to, someone I know can, so I may pop up in strange places.

I plan to attend college when I get money for tuition.  

Andromache of Troy

Doctor Travis Martin

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 1:37 am
Yeah, I joined this guild a LOOOOOONG time ago, just never really posted.

Name's Travis, but most of my friends call me Doc. Hence my username on Gaia. Just to clarify this, I'm not really a doctor. Yet. I figured, hey, I like medicine, and I have sloppy handwriting. I SHOULD BE A DOCTOR! So yeah, first year med school. Nervous? Hell Yes. But right now, I work Tech Support to help me get through school. It's expensive, go figure. I'm pretty damned laid back, but I'll express my opinion from time to time.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 11:35 am
hello! My name is Amber.
I'm 18, I live in Pennsylvania and I have big boobs.
I wear a 41 DD bra to be exact.
I'm here to meet new people and make new friends.
Girls mostly because it's too easy to find boys that will like me just for my boobs.
I'll post some pictures here in an attempt to get some attention lol
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
And a sign picture to prove that I'm real!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

PenguinSB

BrackishKitten

750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 1:50 pm
Hi, My name is Kat. I just turned 20 and I have a 16 month old son named Jason. I've been a mamber for awhile now but I stopped posting because I had a lot going on in my life (and still do) and really didn't have alot of time to be on Gaia. I started getting back on like a month or so ago. I have a few questions and lots of updates so I've desided to start posting in here again.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 10:51 pm
Hi.
I'm Lildarkone but you can call me Dark or Ana.
I'm 16 years old and live in Texas.
I have a boyfriend whom i've been with for 17 months now.
We met on gaia about 2 years ago.
He is also 16 but lives in Kansas. I get to see him but not that often. sad

Lildarkone

PickledCreamPuff

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 3:55 pm
hi i' m Ruby!I'm 20 years old and i am currently engaged to the man of my dreams. It's a long distance relationship. he live in texas and i live in indiana.We're getting married in July of 2008.So there is a ray of hope for the people here in long distance relationships. it can happen heart 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 11:04 pm
Hi all! I've been a member here for a long time but I took a big break from Gaia for a long time cuz there was so much else going on in my life.

I see a lot of new faces and (I think) some older faces, not sure if anyone remembers me. So hello to all again!

I'm Holly. I'm 21 and I have a wonderful 2 year old son, Hunter Kai. We're from BC, Canada. Right now I'm not together with his father, we had some age-difference issues and we're on a break. We may pick it up or not, really don't know! I'm just trying to get my life started for me and my little boo. mrgreen

Here's a recent pic of my lil guy:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

heart  

HollyWog

Nikolita
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 11:47 pm
Just wanted to say welcome to all of the new guild members! biggrin

If anyone has any questions, feel free to PM me. ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 12:38 am
Hello, My name is Arek. I am fourteen, I like to stay on the safe side. So please don't ask more. blaugh

I thank Nikolita for letting me join this awesome guild. You should visit her quest thread as well. If you would like to know more about me, I suggest taking a look at my profile.  

errorz

Daedric_One

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 1:47 pm
I been in this guild for a few weeks and I enjoy it, I am here to learn a bit more about sex and things like that. I am 17 and Wow a lot has changed....you know when you say something and say forever even if you mean it sometimes things don't work out. Yeah...I had one of those happen. I am VERY VERY screwed up emotionally. I am confused and kinda depressed, so thats why I have had to do what I done. I am here to learn and thats what I should have done so long ago...  
Announcements/What's New In The Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff