Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hero Within

Back to Guilds

role playing, chatting, quest aid, books, comics, series 

Tags: Role playing, Sons of Anarchy, Heroes, Shifter, Comics 

Reply You forgot me?! What a jerk!
BIKERS PARADISE OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who do you ship?
  Orion/Grace
  Orion/Wren
  Orion/Mara
  Dereck/Wren
  Dereck/Mara
  Dereck/Cadie
  Cadie/Jasper
  Mara/Doom/Gloom
  Wren/Jesse
View Results

R A B i D P i X i E S

Anxious Lover

10,250 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:14 pm
Mahiru Zion
R A B i D P i X i E S
Po_BirdFlight
Mahiru Zion
Po_BirdFlight
Hunters Rose

Hahah oh no! I didn't mean it that way. Just thought it a better nickname than Bird!

Actually, all my friends from Gaia call me Po in RL.

I have few friends like that. My one friend's account was hacked, but that account was Luna something and her birthday. So to this day when I call her, message her on Facebook or text her I call her Luna. LOL She calls me Mahiru half the time. Even though I have 3 Gaia accounts.

I am Lila though. Well actually I am Delilah. I just prefer Lila.

My real name is Mary, but I'm not a fan of it, so I'm either Po or Hatter to my friends. You can look me up on Facebook under Mary "Hatter" Hankins.

My name is Emily.
Most common name ever..LOL

I know your name. I stalked you as soon as we started Role-playing. Had to make sure you weren't crazy. Or a guy. Guys get all weird.

xD

Im a little crazy...  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:14 pm
R A B i D P i X i E S
Hunters Rose
R A B i D P i X i E S
Mahiru Zion
Po_BirdFlight
Hunters Rose
So let us know Po. If you want the Outcasts to come grab Wren and take her to the house of Tortures, or if your going to meet Titus and Cadie at the Cafe

Really, we could do both. Like have them show up to the cafe, get intel so Millie goes off with her people, and Wren makes a stop at the parlor, like she forgot something, and have Brenen impulse nap her.

When you call her Po, the image of Po the Panda from Kung Fu Panda immediately pops in my head. Hunter ma

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Now that you mention it....

Hahah oh no! I didn't mean it that way. Just thought it a better nickname than Bird!

I figure we give everyone time to catch up before we resume torture.

Greatly appreciated. I was reading, playing fetch and on the phone. Haha!!!  

Mahiru Zion
Vice Captain

Golden Wolf of Mars

Friendly Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:15 pm
R A B i D P i X i E S
Hunters Rose
R A B i D P i X i E S
Mahiru Zion
Po_BirdFlight
Hunters Rose
So let us know Po. If you want the Outcasts to come grab Wren and take her to the house of Tortures, or if your going to meet Titus and Cadie at the Cafe

Really, we could do both. Like have them show up to the cafe, get intel so Millie goes off with her people, and Wren makes a stop at the parlor, like she forgot something, and have Brenen impulse nap her.

When you call her Po, the image of Po the Panda from Kung Fu Panda immediately pops in my head. Hunter ma

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Hey that works we kinda went on a haul. I'll actually probably be going to sleep soon  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:19 pm
R A B i D P i X i E S
Mahiru Zion
R A B i D P i X i E S
Po_BirdFlight
Mahiru Zion

I have few friends like that. My one friend's account was hacked, but that account was Luna something and her birthday. So to this day when I call her, message her on Facebook or text her I call her Luna. LOL She calls me Mahiru half the time. Even though I have 3 Gaia accounts.

I am Lila though. Well actually I am Delilah. I just prefer Lila.

My real name is Mary, but I'm not a fan of it, so I'm either Po or Hatter to my friends. You can look me up on Facebook under Mary "Hatter" Hankins.

My name is Emily.
Most common name ever..LOL

I know your name. I stalked you as soon as we started Role-playing. Had to make sure you weren't crazy. Or a guy. Guys get all weird.

xD

Im a little crazy...

Managable crazy. Hahaha!!!  

Mahiru Zion
Vice Captain

Mahiru Zion
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:23 pm
Heads up I will not be on tomorrow night. So feel free to move my people or ignore them. I got stuck closing tomorrow, and since I already agreed to work Wednesday at my second job....I have to go to sleep soon as I get home. I will have to be up by 5:30am on Wednesday and probably won't be home till 7:30-8:30. So I may be on for a bit Wednesday night. Depending how late I get home.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:24 pm
Mahiru Zion
Heads up I will not be on tomorrow night. So feel free to move my people or ignore them. I got stuck closing tomorrow, and since I already agreed to work Wednesday at my second job....I have to go to sleep soon as I get home. I will have to be up by 5:30am on Wednesday and probably won't be home till 7:30-8:30. So I may be on for a bit Wednesday night. Depending how late I get home.

That sucks to have to work that much! Get the sleep you need to make it through girl.  

Golden Wolf of Mars

Friendly Conversationalist

R A B i D P i X i E S

Anxious Lover

10,250 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:24 pm
Mahiru Zion

We will miss youuuuuuu  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:05 pm
Mahiru Zion
R A B i D P i X i E S
Hunters Rose
R A B i D P i X i E S
Mahiru Zion

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Hey!
Did you want the bad guys to end up finding belle and doing something to her?
Lighting her Aunt's house on fire maybe?  

R A B i D P i X i E S

Anxious Lover

10,250 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Mahiru Zion
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 8:35 am
R A B i D P i X i E S
Mahiru Zion
R A B i D P i X i E S
Hunters Rose
R A B i D P i X i E S
Mahiru Zion

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Hey!
Did you want the bad guys to end up finding belle and doing something to her?
Lighting her Aunt's house on fire maybe?
They could end up killing the family, including poor Baby Belle. Or we could thing she is dead. Pull an Abel! O.O OMG!!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 8:38 am
Either way Rion will be out for blood. He will be on a murder rampage!!!! He is friggin' nuts when he is angry. He gets all into the torture and killing of the enemy. though he does it to them DIRECTLY. Not the family, friends, women or children. He has at least a bot of a soul.

The roleplay has become like a 4 page snuff film, only no one has bit it yet!  

Mahiru Zion
Vice Captain

R A B i D P i X i E S

Anxious Lover

10,250 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:22 am
Mahiru Zion
Either way Rion will be out for blood. He will be on a murder rampage!!!! He is friggin' nuts when he is angry. He gets all into the torture and killing of the enemy. though he does it to them DIRECTLY. Not the family, friends, women or children. He has at least a bot of a soul.

The roleplay has become like a 4 page snuff film, only no one has bit it yet!

I think I will have Tommy torch their aunt Celeste's house, and have his men barricaide the doors, killing whoever was inside. :O  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:28 am
She was suppose to be away on vacation, but we shoved Belle onto her so that works! that would devastate both siblings!!!  

Mahiru Zion
Vice Captain

R A B i D P i X i E S

Anxious Lover

10,250 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:35 am
Mahiru Zion
She was suppose to be away on vacation, but we shoved Belle onto her so that works! that would devastate both siblings!!!

SO DEVESTATING
SO MUCH ANGUISH...PAIN....  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:37 am
Mahiru Zion

Makes for Dylan and his men to be the biggest, baddest villians so far!  

R A B i D P i X i E S

Anxious Lover

10,250 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Mahiru Zion
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:43 am
This is true. Though i think Orion is walking the Dark Side now as well. He issued a MAN HUNT!!! Declared open season on a whole group of people. Authorized the use of torture then killing. He requested heads. He is a pretty sick individual.

Hmmm!!! Maybe the Outcasts and he are functioning on the same level of dysfunction! O.O Scary thought!

Quick vote ladies! Who is in favor of killing Cadence off? Just an idea I am tossing about. Not sure though because I love her! Buuuuutttt....if it progresses the story I guess I can learn to love someone else.  
You forgot me?! What a jerk!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games