Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
X-men: The Zen Chronicles (Redheadstemper) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

redheadstemper

Blessed Phantom

8,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:47 pm
Kel looked into Faye and Piotr's room to see Faye on the bed and Piotr sitting beside her, holding her hand. Walking into the room, she asked, "what happened?"

"Rogue just came in and dumped milk over Faye, and then Faye started punching her. I don't know why, if it's her anger or that waitress, but she was hitting hard. I think she may have used my metal under her skin, since her hand didn't look metal but it isn't broken, either."

"Great, I need to figure out a way for them to stop getting under each others skin, which means figuring out what Rogue's problem with us is, sooner than later. That can wait 'til Faye's better though." Kel dragged a second chair to the bedside and settled in to wait.

Logan stalked into the infirmary and made his way over to Jean, standing beside the only occupied bed. "What happened, Jeannie?"

"From what I saw, Rogue started the fight and ended up like this before Faye had a seizure. I'm sure I ought to ask you to donate some of your healing to fix her teeth up, but I don't think she deserves it. She's been picking fights with Faye, being nasty about her behind her back, and insulting Kel almost constantly. It's got to stop, Logan, and I think you're the only one she'll listen to. She should wake up soon, and I've cleaned out the fragments of her teeth, but unless you decide otherwise, she'll have to live with the bruises and broken teeth."

Jean left him beside Rogue's bed, and entered her office, wanting to continue looking over Faye's test results, looking for a way to help.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:54 pm
After ten minutes, Felicity gave a gasp as she woke and sat up on the bed, panting hard, gulping in air. She sniffed and frowned. "I smell like milk." She grumbled rubbing her eyes. "The hell is her problem?" She added. "I've met bitchy girls but she takes it too a whole new level of crazy."

"So you didn't pick up why she hates you?" Piotr asked with a frown.

"A little." Faye replied. "Mainly, she's angry that I didn't forgive John and jump into his bed the moment I saw him again, angry Kel is encroaching on her territory with Logan, and jealous that I can touch people normally and don't cover up, where as she kills them if she touches them so covers herself so she doesn't hurt someone. I however, am not afraid of touch like she is." She turned a smile to Kel. "I did a good number on her though, the brawlers at the pub dad took me too in Brissie would be proud." She beamed.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

redheadstemper

Blessed Phantom

8,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:29 pm
Kel grinned in response. "Hell what the brawlers think, I'm prouda ya. Jean told me Logan's gunna tell Rogue off, when she wakes up, and that they're both ... disinclined to fix her bruises and teeth. You did the damage, but if you insist on insulting and picking fights with an aussie who you know is a better fighter ..."

Kel thought for a moment, then added, "encroaching on her territory? Either she's selfish, or selfish, greedy, and completely misunderstanding how Logan sees her. Either way, obviously an only child, huh?"

Not long later, Rogue woke in the infirmary. "What the hell were you thinking, Marie? I figured you two'd sort this out soon, but you just keep picking fights with Faye, and trying to do the same with Kel. You're like a sister to me, but I'm not going to let you keep doing this."

"Oh, a sister, am I? So why is it you've been acting like those Australian bitches can't do wrong? Spending all that time watching over Faye, running around with Kel all the time, you never spend time with me since they turned up!"

Logan sighed, head in hands, then looked up. "Rogue, you have a boyfriend, who is devoted to you. You don't need a big brother hanging around. And the only reason I didn't sit at your bedside when you were that close to death was because I'd almost killed myself to get you to heal."

"And as for Kel, she's my woman. I'm supposed to run around with her, as you put it, just like you're supposed to run around with ice boy. You want to get between us? Be prepared to lose your man, bub, cos I'll get just as involved in your life as you do in mine."

Logan stood up to leave. "You'll want to think about that while you bruises heal, Marie. And about telling me the rest of it."

He stalked back out of the room, getting a few of his and Kel's imported beers on his way to their room.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:07 pm
Felicity smiled softly. "Agreed. She probably can't understand that the world doesn't revolve around her any more, probably never did. And what's worse two awesome Aussie's come to the scene being all bad a**, she can't handle being around this much awesome." She giggled now grinning.

Jean just glared at Rogue. She knew why she was doing this. Rogue was finally dropping the mask she and Xavier had seen through all along. She was selfish, self-centered and mean. Jean wasn't so sure she wanted to help out. Jean had noticed that Rogue had been out to get Felicity from the moment she and Kel turned up on the campus. "Yes Rogue, tell us, why are you like this? What is your problem with them?"

"I don't have to justify myself to you!" Rogue hissed through her missing teeth.

"Well, until you tell us, we're not going to help you." Jean said arms crossed.

"That's breaking your oath!" Rogue growled spitting out blood.

"No it isn't. I can't treat you without knowing what happened. you're refusing to tell us so, no details no treatment." Jean explained with a smile.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

redheadstemper

Blessed Phantom

8,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 6:28 am
Rogue looked up at Dr. Grey, then sighed in resignation. "I just don't like how Logan never spends time with me anymore. Sure, he left for a while, but then he came back, and we started really bonding." Her southern accent was much thicker than usual as she continued, "and then he started spending time with those, those Australian bitches, and only saw me when there were other people around, and whenever I see them, I think of that and I just get so angry. He's the only one who understands, the only one who isn't afraid of me. I can't just let them steal him from me!"

Jean sighed. I know that's not all of it, but it is a start. Now, how to encourage her ...

"Rogue, you and Logan aren't the only ones everyone is afraid of, you know. Lisa, a few years younger than you, produces electricity. Until we figured out a device to control it, her hair, skin, clothes ... if you touched her, or even stood too close, you could get hit by lightning. Just as strong as the natural, and just as random too. She couldn't even protect the others by covering up, like you do. The only one she could spend time with was Storm. Storm has her own problems. If she doesn't have proper control of her emotions, she can cause a flash flood. She can kill hundreds of people if she lets herself feel that destructive. There might not be any others in your age group, but there are plenty here who have deadly mutations." Jean just hoped that this would get through to her, get her to feel less hopeless, less alone.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 4:16 am
Rogue frowned. "And yet Felicity has powers just like mine and walks around like nothing's wrong with her!!" Rogue snapped not feeling comforted at all. "Explain to me why that little Aussie chit get's to parade around all happy flappy like she wouldn't just fall down dead on the floor if someone touched her!"

"I can't answer that Rogue." Jean replied. "You'll have to ask her. However, not until you are calm and polite-"

"Maybe she just has more balls than you do." Hank cut in having forgotten something and heard the conversation as he went in to retrieve it. "She's Australian." He added. "Pretty much everything on that Island continent is out to kill her so she just doesn't care."

"Thank you for not helping Hank." Jean growled.

"You're welcome Jean." He replied with sarcasm.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

redheadstemper

Blessed Phantom

8,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 7:06 am
Jean counted slowly down from fifty as she waited first for Hank to leave the area, and then her temper to start to fade. "Rogue, stop holding onto your anger. She doesn't have powers just like yours, since you aren't the one in danger from your mutation. Hank would have a point about most animals and many plants in Australia being deadly if Faye wasn't from the city, though that does explain why Kel has no issue with being near you. Which derails your idea of Logan being the only one not afraid of you quite nicely, doesn't it. Her problem with you is your problem with her and Faye. From what she's said to me, and thought when I couldn't stop my telepathy recently, she's trying to get close to you because of how much Logan cares for you. They seem quite devoted to each other, actually."

Jean shook her head at that tangent, then got back on track as she set about treating the girl's bruises and broken teeth. "None of that really matters, though. You're too angry. It's clouding your judgement and making the control you have over the voices in your head subside. If you keep holding on to your anger like this, you'll start going insane, and only get worse each time you let someone touch you. I don't really care whether you get help or not, but start trying to get a hold of your temper or we will have to take steps, such as anti-psychotics. Or mental conditioning. Charles and I don't like doing it, but we will if it's necessary. Think about that while you're waiting for a qualified dentist to take care of your teeth."

before walking away, the doctor added, "he does see you as his little sister, you know. Otherwise he wouldn't be trying to help, in his own way."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 7:10 pm
Rogue frowned a little at Jean. Dentist? Ha! No. She'd wait for an opportunity to get what she wanted. Then she'd figure out why those Aussie Chit's got so much attention.

Felicity sat up in her bed feeling like a mac truck took her out. She thought she dreamt of someone calling her Lissy. Why did that sound better than Faye? She looked around and found Piotr sleeping by her side and smiled. She loved him so much. She could feel her body bursting with it. She checked around the room to make sure no one else was in the room before removing her clothes and attempted to remove his without him awakening.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

redheadstemper

Blessed Phantom

8,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 2:12 am
Jean entered Xavier's office just as he was hanging up his phone. "Charles, we need to address this, soon. We aren't enough anymore, not with an entire school. We need to get at least one full time therapist."

Charles frowned. "What brought this on, Jean? I know we've been discussing it, but why is it suddenly urgent?"

"You weren't there to hear her, Professor. Rogue told me some of the reasons she has been so antagonistic towards Kel and Faye, but I know it wasn't all of them. And she's not inclined to let go of her anger at all. Even disregarding that, John needs help. He always did, and we didn't even notice, because we were so busy getting the children to a place they can be accepted. We can't continue like this, Charles."

Xavier nodded. "I'll start looking. Luckily, I've just tracked down a teacher for Faye, so that's out of the way."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 4:04 am
Piotr woke when cold air hit his chest and something warm moved down his chest. He opened his eyes and pulled Faye off him. "Felicity, love no." He said with a yawn. "You're not well."

Felicity whined. "But. . ." She said pouting.

"No." He said firmly. "Maybe when you're better." He added and set her beside him so he could get redressed.

Rogue sat on her hospital bed and frowned. This was so not fair. Why couldn't she leave? Why couldn't she go and complete her mission? Ugh!! Why?! She frowned a little deeper and looked around for something to do. Oh well her revenge would be sweet, especially when she heard the scream.

Felicity screamed when she lifted her shirt up to put it back on. A large spider fell out of the clothes sending her flying back toward the bathroom. "Spider!!" She screamed.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

redheadstemper

Blessed Phantom

8,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 6:08 am
In their own room, Kel and Logan heard Faye scream, and ran to her room down the hall. As they reached her door, she screamed again, this time screaming "spider!"

Kel laughed quietly and walked back to her room. "Looks like we missed one," she commented to Wolverine.

The next morning, Charles intercepted Faye on the way to breakfast. "I have managed to find a teacher for you, to help you with your powers, and he will be coming here as soon as he has settled his affairs at his current home. It shouldn't take longer than a week, so you will be able to start soon, Felicity." With that he rolled off, to get his own meal.

Rogue was looking for Logan, when she stumbled across Jean. She didn't seem to have been heard, so she decided to listen in.

"That's right, and she's got a skin condition, so you have to be careful not to touch her skin to skin, double gloves would probably be best."

Hearing the doctor obviously contacting a dentist, Rogue slunk off to find Logan. 'I've got to do this soon, where the hell is Logan? If I can just grab his wrist ... It'll be impossible to sneak up on him, but I'm his little sis, he says, so if I just walk up to him, he shouldn't be suspicious ...'  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 4:37 pm
Felicity nodded when Xavier talked to her. She didn't remember, more or less know what he was talking about. But if she pretended, he'd believe it. When she came across the guy who controlled spiders she slapped him upside the head. "What was that for?" He growled.

"For scaring me you idiot!" She hissed angrily. "I don't take kindly to people scaring me."

"Okay! Okay! Whatever." He growled then returned to his food.

Piotr already had the food and the table set aside so Felicity only had to sit down with him and eat. "Sorry about last night." She whispered to him. "I wasn't myself."

"You still aren't." He replied. "You're rubbing my thigh." They chuckled as she removed her hand.

"Hehe, sorry." She whispered then began to eat.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

redheadstemper

Blessed Phantom

8,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:16 am
Rogue was still looking for Logan when the other students started leaving the dining hall. Knowing that if she was seen, it would get back to Dr Grey, she ducked into the kitchen, only to find the object of her search there.

"Hey, Logan."

"Aren't you supposed to still be in Jeannie's care?"

"Well, yeah, but I wanted to talk to you, apologise, -"

"Yeah, pull the other one, bub. You're still angry. Goin' ta tell me why, or start yellin'?"

Looking at Wolverine's closed off stance, Rogue started to think it was a lost cause. Then she firmed up her resolve, he doesn't know, he doesn't know, I can still do this. Then she startled as Kel's voice came from behind her.

"Ya know, if she wouldn't go into a seizure right away, I'd be tempted to get Faye to drain off some a that anger. Still, talking through it could do something. There's that old saw, that most anger comes from fear? Not sure if I believe it, but they do come from the same place. The way you startle from anyone but my man here trying to touch you? That's fear. And the cause of it is pretty obvious. What ain't, is the anger. But you know who else is a ball of anger over things they've got no right to be angry about? John. And where did that lead him, but to the guy who tried to kill you for whatever that scheme on lady liberty was." Noticing the girl edging towards Logan, Kel added, "and if you're trying what I think you're trying, don't. I'd have to replace your bruises, at least. Convince your bro to help, it's all good. Steal someone's powers, there's gonna be problems. Got it?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:02 am
Rogue narrowed her eyes at Kel as she listened. "Well ya'll think you know me so well don't you?" She sniffed.

"Rogue. . ." Logan's voice rumbled knowing she was close to swearing.

"What? I can't ask my brother to help me?" Rogue asked.

"You weren't going to ask me Rogue." Logan said simply. "Now go before I tell Jean-"

Rogue's ungloved hand lashed out before anyone could react. She could feel the healing power surge through her.

"Oi!" Faye snapped. "Get your hands off him you rapist!!!" She screamed throwing a knife at Rogue watching it bury itself into Rogue's neck. Faye gasped. "Oh my god." She whimpered watching Rogue fall to the floor.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

redheadstemper

Blessed Phantom

8,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 4:33 pm
Ororo shook her head as she watched Kel take the knife from Rogue's neck.

"She does have a point, Charles, about it being like rape. It's one thing for it to happen accidentally, or in a fight, but doing that was just ... wrong."

"I know, Storm, but until Faye's teacher arrives, and I've organised that therapist, we can't do much about it. Except to keep young Rogue away from everyone else, of course. Jean, is the isolation room in the infirmary ready for use?"

"I'll get her down there now. But, well, I don't really trust my ability to knock her out right now, with the way my telepathy has been fluctuating. Could you?"

Kel arrived in the infirmary just in time to see an awake rogue being pushed into the isolation room.

"Just a tic, Jeannie, I've gotta keep a promise I made."

Jean watched in puzzlement as Kel formed a tone fist and punched the girl in her arm.

"Was that really necessary, Kel?"

"Well, I did say I'd replace her bruises, so I'm going easy on her, only giving her one. And yeah, ideally a teacher doesn't punch her students, but we all know how I feel about ideals, and about keeping my word."

With that, Kel left to see how her man was doing. He had metal all through his bones, with the only thing keeping him alive being his healing factor, and his little sis stealing it for a bit ... come to think, that is a younger sibling sort of thing to do, when you think about it that way ...

Kel shook her head to dismiss the thought, and continued on.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff