Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Tales Series Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for "Tales of..." Series fans to discuss these amazing games and more. 

Tags: tales of, tales series, videogame 

Reply Organized Roleplaying
Tales of Zeal: Niflheim's Final Stand (FULL) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Red Lastalia

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:23 pm
User Image
Gaius
King of Rieze Maxia
══════════════════════════

Gaius looked down at Serenity as she spoke. Hubert was right. Different worlds, different priorities and methods. It wasn't long before they reached the city, apparently called Asgard from what the sign on the arch read. "...Looks like there are three inns to choose from. Which do you two prefer?"

OOC Yes, Erryn and Uriel gave me permission to jump to Asgard....Sorry for my absense, by the way.

Erryn Lovelace

Uriel the Red Butler

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:44 pm
User ImageUser Image
Jade Curtiss and Zaul Oleander
The Necromancer and the One-Eyed Gunman

iTheGoddessMartel
Maka couldn't help but laugh a little at Jade's response to Soul's whining. Soul, however, looked at him before he smirked. "Then maybe you should stay here where it's safe and play bingo with the other geezers. The battlefield isn't a place for old men." Looking over at Zaul, Soul just nodded. "Yeah. That's my motorcycle. Wish it had been with me during training." "Too bad we would have had to left it on Exire. I can't carry that thing." Maka looked over at Krystal to answer her earlier quesrion. "There's nothing wrong with him but his manners. Where I'm from, there's an academy dedicated to the extermination of kishin and evil witches. I'm a meister, a student that wields a weapon, and Soul is my partner. He's a death scythe through and through. He can turn into a weapon, and we work together to keep order." "It's easier just to show them instead of explaining." Maka knew that, but showing them here would likely cause of unwanted attention. She didn't want to start a panic.

Sirea Angelie
Krystal couldn't help but chuckle slightly from Jade's response to Soul as well as Soul's comeback. Of course from what she could tell, Jade seemed to be perfectly fine. He didn't show any kind of fatigue or anything when the two had walked together to Hima. Her attention shifted to Maka as she explained about the academy where she was from as well as Soul being a weapon. "So your friend there can change into a weapon? Interesting." She had never thought a weapon could have a living form. Hearing Soul's suggestion on just showing them, the blue vixen shook her head slightly. "It would probably be best to wait until we're away from the public eye. People are already a bit tense due to my appearance." And the last thing they needed was more hostility.

Jade merely maintained his smile at Soul's retort. Hardly bothered by it, he was more or less reminded of how cocky Luke used to be. A time he...didn't actually miss all that much, but the comparison he made in his mind was amusing nonetheless. "Well, while I'd like nothing more than to relax, it's not in this old man's agenda to spend the rest of his days in a world that isn't his home. That unfortunately means you youngsters are stuck with me," he replied with an air of sarcasm, shrugging.

Maka's explanation served to pique his curiosity even more. The boy could completely turn into a weapon, an object? With the Contamination Effect, he fused his spear with the outer layer of his right arm, but no fonic arte could replicate what Soul could do. He was interested in seeing this in action himself, but felt he needn't verbally mention it because Krystal was right and the others' curiosity would speak for him.

Zaul couldn't help but chuckle a bit at the brief banter between Jade and Soul. Now finished with his meal, he wiped his mouth with the provided cloth. "Yeah, speakin' o that! Ah'm just 'bout done here, we ready ta git on th' road?" he asked, knowing that Soul and Maka would have to take that kind of action outside of the town.

User Image

Somewhere in the mountains, in a spot that's dead center between the towns of Hima, Luin, and Asgard, a sizable formation of jagged black crystals burst from the ground. After the dust cleared, it began to fume with what appeared to be like dark energy. If there were anyone around to see it, they wouldn't be able to help but have a sense of impending doom.

((No one should be around this one yet.))  

ac-null13

Lupine Deadeye

10,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Defender 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

That Taisho Guy

Daring Guildsman

6,875 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:27 am
User Image User Image
Natalia li Napojiti Arlin Phantos
Exiled Princess Royal Knight
♕♘♕♘♕♘♕♘♕♘♕♘♕♘♕♘♕♘
Palmacosta || Arianna and Sophie

Natalia smiled a bit. She thought this was a nice plan. Arlin, not so much. He didn't want to leave his princess's side. What if she was attacked, or worse?

"...Arlin."

"Yes, milady?"

The knightress smiled at him. He knew what that smile meant. She was silently ordering him to accompany Arianna and Hopū, and at least try to enjoy himself. It wasn't the first time.

"Let's get going then....Standing around won't get us anywhere."

"Let's all meet back here in half an hour, alright?"

Arianna Jean Phoenix

Jewel of Antares

User Image
Hubert Oswell
Strahta Military Lieutenant
♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋
Asgard || Gaius and Serenity

Hubert walked into the town, following behind Gaius at a distance of at least five feet. He was mostly keeping an eye out for monsters, but he was also observing his surroundings. The town reminded him, briefly, of something he once read in a fairy tale. Other than the dias and the giant chasm next to them, and some other details, of course. There was definitely a connection between his world and this one, but what was it? He doubted he'd ever find out. "I doubt it matters which. A bed's a bed. Though, judging by appearances and placements, this one seems to be the cheapest."

[ ooc ]

Red Lastalia

Erryn Lovelace

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:40 am
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Arianna Jean Phoenix
Pokémon Glass Maker
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
Location: Palmacosta | Company: Hōpu, Sophie, Natalia, and Arlin > Hōpu and Arlin

"Sounds good to me. Ready to go, Arlin?" Arianna turned and clicked her tongue so Hōpu knew to follow her.

OOC --

Uriel the Red Butler

Jewel of Antares

Arianna Jean Phoenix

blue carnal love

Daring Galaxy

10,625 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Daring Investigator 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:06 am
User Image
Sophie Lhant
Child of Fodra

Sophie waved to Arianna and Arlin before turning and heading for the ship. Since she and Natalia were heading for the same place, she didn't see any harm in going on ahead.

Uriel the Red Butler

Arianna Jean Phoenix

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:38 pm
User ImageUser Image
Likaia Repede
Wandering Soldier Man's Best Friend

Location :: Path between Luin and Asgard | Company :: Repede, Sheena, and a dog-man Likaia, a woman, and a dog-man

As they walked down the path, Likaia noticed a couple people ahead. Well, one person and a...human-dog. That was peculiar. She'd never seen anything like that, and she's seen a lot of stuff. The woman, however, was someone he recgonized. Her name was Sheena, a ninja from Mizuho and a heroine of Luin. She was also a friend of Tethe'alla's Chosen if Likaia remembered. I wonder what the Chosen is up to nowadays. Last time I saw him, I was a pup. "Do you think they've seen Yuri?" Likaia was cautious. She didn't like humans, and Sheena's companion was very strange to her. However, Repede was set on asking for their help, and without her ability to speak, he wouldn't be able to. "...Let's ask them then." Repede approached the two with the wolf-dog, sitting down to show he wasn't hostile. Likaia did not take his lead, obviously very uncomfortable. "My companion would like to know if any of you have seen his friend. He's a man in dark clothing, has long hair, and wields a sword."

iProject Angelus

ShadeKyubi

Cedric the Seraphim

Timid Genius

4,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Fae Princess Euphie

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:46 am
User Image
Lloyd Irving
Eternal Swordsman

Lloyd arrived at Iselia, noticing the small group. He had heard one of them say something about threats and promises, but he didn't hear it all. Still, that sounded like trouble. "What's going on?" "Oh, Lloyd! Welcome back." "Don't worry. They're just lost." Lost? People usually didn't end up in Iselia because they got lost. Still, it wasn't that odd. Walking passed the three, Lloyd entered the village and turned. "I'm Lloyd. You're welcome to stay as long as you need, but don't cause any trouble. The villagers have had enough trauma."

{ This post is horrible. Don't post while watching Game of Thrones. Very much noted. }

Evilweirdo 0

Lord Lee Major

Sirea Angelie

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:26 am
User Image
Emil Castagnier
Knight of Ratatosk
Location: Meltokio | Company: Aeris and Seras; Sesshōmaru and Rin are nearby

Emil tilted his head a bit. Seras was certainly an odd one, yet he wouldn't judge. He'd just have to trust she wasn't going to hurt anyone. Emil turned and led the way to the inn. Walking into the building, Emil went up to the counter before he turned to look at the two women. "What sort of room arrangement do you two want? Do you two want to share a room or have your own?" Emil smiled at them before looking over as he noticed a girl. She was youg and looked like she was from Mizuho. Her companion....Sort of, but not so much. He looked like a half-elf with face paint, but Emil got the vibe that he wasn't. Was he in the same situation as Aeris and Seras? "Go ask if you're that curiois. Just don't forget what I've asked you to do." Easier said than done. Emil wasn't sure how to approach someone who looked like he wouldn't appreciate it.

[[ I'm sorry for skipping to the inn, but we never would have gotten there if I hadn't. Also, there's nothing left to talk about on the streets.... ]]

Sirea Angelie

RP_Master_Jak

User Image
Hiccup and Toothless

Hiccup smiled a bit. Yeah, he figured the other wouldn't be too keen on flying. Still, was there any other option? "I'm sure Toothless will change your mind. He seems to like you. At least, he hasn't tried to attack you yet."

[[ OOC ]]

YvonneEstheimPristiSofia

CLCyrus

iTheGoddessMartel

Devoted Prophet

6,375 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 6:55 pm
User ImagexxxxUser Image

Maka Albarn - Soul Eater Evans
Location Hima || Mood Content Content || Company Zaul, Jade, and Krystal
Mana 100% 100% || Stamina 100% 100% || Overlimit 0%

Maka nodded to Krystal's question. "Yep!" Soul looked at Maka before his gaze turned to Jade. "Well, as long as Maka and I get home, I don't mind exploring this place. It's nothing like Death City or London." Exploring this new world was also the only way toget home, wasn't it? Looked like they were stuck together. When Zaul spoke, Maka smiled a bit before she stood and stretched. "I'm ready. What about you, Soul?" "Yeah. Let's get going. This tiny town is boring."

[[ -- ]]

User Image

Zaul Oleander

Sirea Angelie

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:04 pm

User Image
Aeris Gainsborough
The Flower Girl

Currently With: Seras, Emil, Sesshomaru, Rin

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Aeris looked around curiously as they walked into the inn. She then glanced over to Emil when she heard his question. "I think it would be easier if we shared rooms, though I'm fine with either or." She then looked to Seras. "What do you think, Seras?" She figured that it would be easier to share rooms, yet Seras seemed to be the type that would rather have a room to herself. She didn't want the blonde female feel uncomfortable.

It was then she noticed the little girl and her companion. From what she could tell, he seemed to be the girl's guardian of sorts. What really caught her attention was that his appearance in a way reminded her of a certain silver-haired male. Yet he had pointed ears, which was something she had never seen before. That and there was something about him she could sense. She frowned with concern as she noticed that he seemed to be in pain, as if he was having a headache. Even the little girl seemed worried for him. The female Ancient would slowly approach the two. "Excuse me, is your friend alright?" She asked the girl.

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
User Image

User Image Dart Feld User Image

Swordsman of Revenge

Currently With: Gilgamesh, Lord, Lloyd

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

The name 'Lloyd' was enough for Dart to remember the swordsman that killed his best friend. Since the defeat of Emperor Doel, he and his friends had been pursuing him until they found out what his intentions were as well as meeting Zieg. The red-armored swordsman glanced over to Lord when he asked as to how he and Gilgamesh arrived in this strange world. "I actually came through a portal." He said then gestured to Gilgamesh with his thumb. "He arrived in the same manner I did, though from a different portal of course." They were from different worlds afterall so of course they would arrive from different portals.

It was then he heard a new voice, which had him look over to see a male with spikey brunette hair. He too was wearing red and was also a swordsman. Dart's eyes then widen when he mentioned that his name was Lloyd. So this was Lloyd. It definitely wasn't the Lloyd he knew that's for sure. He didn't have platinum hair, wore black, or had the Dragon Buster in his possession. He then gave a nod to the brunette swordsman. "We appreciate the hospitality, Lloyd. I'm Dart, and this is Lord and Gilgamesh." He gestered to his acquaintances as he introduced them. "Trauma? What's been going on?" Since he and his friends had been to the Moon That Never Sets, he had no idea as to what all was going on anywhere else.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

User Image
☆ ★ Krystal ★ ☆
Telepath

Currently With: Jade, Zaul, Soul, Maka

✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪

Krystal couldn't help but chuckle from Jade's sarcasm. She doubted that it was in anyone's agenda to spend the rest of their days in a world that's not their home. Then again, she herself doesn't really have much of a choice since she no longer has a home world to return to. Glancing over to Zaul, she gave a nod. "I'm as ready as I can be." Maka and Soul both seemed ready to get a move on as well.

✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
User Image
♪♫ Tear Grants ♫♪
Mystearica Aura Fende

Currently With: Cross, Mamizou, Elize

♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪

Tear glanced over to Cross when he mentioned that he had hoped to investigate some of the disturbances, yet seemed to be willing to wait on her, Mamizou, and Elize. It was apparent that he still intends on going to Gaorrachia Forest. However, from the what the researcher had told them, they would need to figure out as to how they could approach one of these corrupted areas. "I've noticed that there was a library near the inn. Perhaps we could find more information there." She said in a calm tone. Not only they could try to find out more about the corrupted areas, it would also be an opportunity to learn more about Aselia. Least it would help them be more aware as to what was out there.

Her gaze then shifted over to Elize as she spoke about what Teepo could do. The Melodist then gave a nod. "Her name is Anise. She was one of my companions, though I wouldn't exactly say that her doll, Tokunaga, is a booster. Anise is a skilled puppeteer. In battle, Tokunaga grows large enough for her to ride on its back, and is capable of attacking enemies." It would seem that Mamizou knew someone who had used a doll in battle as well. Like Mamizou, she was curious as to what a mana lobe was. "I'm assuming that you use mana in order to use artes where you're from? Mana doesn't exist where I'm from. Instead, we use fonons in order to perform artes." Now that she thought about it, if there are no fonons in Aselia, then she may have to figure out how to use mana in order to perform her artes.

♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪

Sirea Angelie
Crew

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

Evilweirdo 0

Questionable Pants

12,275 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:29 pm
User Image
Gilgamesh
The Famed Swordsman!!

After Dart mentioned the means by which they had both arrived, Gilgamesh jumped to attention. "Yes, it is as Dart says! I am Gilgamesh, wanderer of the Rift! Champion of the universe! Swordsman extraordinaire! Royalty among legends! A god amongst mere..."

Noticing that he was being ignored, Gilgamesh wheeled around to face the new arrival (A challenger?!), who was apparently Lloyd. He proceeded to state the obvious. "Hmph! So you're this Lloyd I keep hearin' about!" He quickly sized him up. "Two swords, eh? Your collection could use some work, but at least you're tryin'..." He thought on that for a few moments.

After Dart responded to Lloyd, Gilgamesh did so in his own fashion. "Trauma? Bwa ha ha! Of course we won't cause any trauma!" He swaggered over to one of the guards that he and the others had been speaking to. He heartily slapped the guard on the back as if in a second greeting, though the force was enough to stagger the poor man. "As intimidating as my dazzling muscles and skills may be, rest assured that no harm shall come to your people! Yep! No trauma here!"  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 5:08 pm
User Image
Rhone Craft
Location: The World Tree | Company: Pissed-off blue-haired guy...and friends. Plus a summon spirit...thing (Yuan, Kratos, Azura, Seishin.)

Rhone stares at the display for a little while lost in thought before turning his head sharply towards Azura.

"What if...we could open it back up? Figure out what kind of magical force created it in the first place and tried to replicate it. It could give us a view of the other side and see what may have caused it in the first place...or it could spit something else out that might give us more clues. It's not like it's gonna summon something we can't handle together, it's easy to see we're all capable fighters...and if studying trans-dimensional phenomena is something that interests you, I doubt you'd want to pass up something like this, right?"

He raises his right hand and it starts to glow with an ethereal light.

"I AM magic. If you can help me figure out what sort of magical force caused this, I bet I can make it happen again!"  

Fedora Warrior
Vice Captain

Dapper Shapeshifter

5,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200

iProject Angelus

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 3:21 pm
User Image
Sheena Fujibayashi

Sheena just barely heard Lutz as he responded to her. She was focused on the two wolf-like figures. Her cards were out and ready to atack, but the more she watched, the more she failed to sense any threat. It wasn't until the animals approached her and Lutz, the blue one seating himself on the path, that she saw they weren't dangerous. That wasn't all she noticed, though. The black and white wolf had an Exsphere and a Key Crest equipped in the center of her forehead. That was surprising, but Sheena recalled hearing very briefly about it a few years ago. She didn't know much, but Mizuho's network had caught wind of something like this before. The trail went cold, though. The royal family and military did a good job at keeping the lid on this one project. She doesn't seem as eager to surrender as her friend. Maybe I should keep my guard up with them. The dog suddenly spoke, catching Sheena by surprise and making her jump back a bit. It could talk!? How was that even possible? Sounds like they're looking for a person. Take away the dark clothes, and it almost sounds like they're looking for Zelos. Goddess, she hoped not. Sheena wasn't eager to see that idiot again. "...I haven't seen anyone like that. I'm sorry."

OOC --

ShadeKyubi

Cedric the Seraphim

User ImagexxUser Image
Daermod Arlic and Chani Arlic
Location: Open Field Open Field | Company: Chani and Kokoro Daermod and Kokoro

Well, Daermod hasn't exactly met many alchemists himself. It wasn't a common practice, but every so often, he would meet someone who had at least heard of it. "Bright and colorful! And, totally epic! Well....The advanced ones are. The spells I have now aren't that impressive. But, they get better!"

OOC --

Youkai Saint

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 5:10 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Seras Victoria
--------------------------

"I would really like my own room." Seras said. A sleeping vampire was rarely ever a pretty sight, and being in her own room would make sneaking out to get fresh blood a little easier. The two new figures in the room she didn't notice for a while, since she was too focused on Aeris and Emil, but when she did see them she tried not to say anything. If they wanted to speak, they would.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Leon of Gond

Leon hurried off the gankplank and onto the land, looking around as they neared the huge building. There was already so much to see and learn, and he wondered if he'd even be able to find the ship again if they went in there. For now at least he was stunned by the architecture and clothing of the people there, watching everything going on as he tried to find the door to the hotel.

Cross Malaki

"There's a library here that isn't in that school?" Cross asked, looking at Tear, "It would be a good place to start looking for information. If anyone's investigated these places before, their assistance would be invaluable."  

RP_Master_Jak

Invisible Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Junior 100

Lunia Lovelace

Hilarious Hunter

1,975 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 6:31 am
User Image
Elize Lutus
Spirit Channeler
ღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღ
Where I Am Sybak | Who I Am With Mamizou, Tear, and Cross | How I Feel Content, Proud
Teepo Status On

Elize hardly had time to answer Mamizou before Tear asked he own questions. But, that was fine. She could answer both at once. She smiled a bit, pleased that Tear had actually guessed her answer. "That's right. Rieze Maxians possess a part of their brain called a mana lobe, that let's us produce mana. In order to cast artes, or spirit artes, we give mana to spirits. It's an example of symbiosis. In return for giving them mana, which spirits need to live, they cast artes for us. The more mana we give, the more powerful their artes." She smiled, obviously proud that she was able to answer their questions in a short, but thorough, lecture. "The mana on our world is similiar to the mana here, if that's what it's called, but I don't feel any spirits. This world must not function like mine does." Being completely honest with herself, Aselia felt completely empty. Without the spirits, to Elize, it was bare and missing something beautiful. She would be fine, since she had Teepo and a strong mana lobe, but not every Rieze Maxian would be able to perform here. Even back home, there were some people who had a hard enough time performing spirit artes. Here, they'd be completely incapable until they adapted to performing artes on their own. She imagined only a few people, like Gaius and Milla, would be able to perform without any trouble or hesitation their first battle here.

Sirea Angelie

Youkai Saint

RP_Master_Jak

User Image 
Seishin 
Spirit-Spyrite Hybrid 
۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞ 
Where I Am World Tree Grotto | Who I Am With Kratos, Yuan, Azura, and Rhone | How I Feel Protective
I Am Tethered To No one

Seishin looked over at Rhone as he spoke, and even though he didn't understand everything, the hybrid did catch one thing. He was planning to see if he could open the portal again. That meant it could lead back to the spirit realm. He couldn't let that happen. The spirit realm was a sacred place. Very few humans were ever permitted to enter, and even then, he'd never heard of any human entering the realm. Letting out a growl, Seishin ran forward and stood in front of the area where the vortex had been, holding out his arms defensively with a determined look in his eyes. He wasn't going to risk it and let them peek into his home. It would betray the spirits, and Lady Maxwell. If he had to, he wasn't afraid to fight them.

Azura Cantarella

Fedora Warrior

User Image
Serenity Kaiba
Kaiba Corp. Heiress
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
Where I Am Open Field | Who I Am With Gaius and Hubert | How I Feel Embarrassed, Ill
Polymerization
███████████████████

Well, she envied them. Growing up with this sort of power must have been great. Exactly what sort of worlds did they live in where they needed to adapt to that sort of thing? Serenity remained quiet as they entered Asgard, her eyes scanning the three buildings that were clearly inns. Well, there were two inns and one hotel. "...I'm with Hubert. It doesn't matter. The cheapest is probably the best. Close to the town exit, and we save on money."

Uriel the Red Butler

Red Lastalia

Organized Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games