Welcome to Gaia! ::

Miracle of Life: A Pregnancy Roleplaying Guild

Back to Guilds

A RP guild based around the joy of impending motherhood. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Pregnant, Maternity, Motherhood, Expectant 

Reply The Library
Circus Of Pregnancy ((Open and Accepting)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PrincessLeafra

9,475 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:33 pm
Hikaru looked at everyone. "I know this sounds weird but I have two names. Human name is Hikaru my mermaid, now that most of you guys know that I am one, is Merlia." She looked down at the hairpins that were given to her. It was beautiful.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:34 pm
"Its nice to meet you, Merlia." John said stopping his belly rub mid rub and he smiled at her. He was surprised at how friendly she was with everything that must have happened to her  

TerminaPianist

Kurai_wolf

Beloved Mystic

10,525 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Bookworm 100
  • Summer Celebrant 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:44 pm
Alisa Czar
===============================================

"Anyzing I am famished..." She said having slept most the time she was always pretty hungry and her new figure made her hungrier. Though making cake would probably end up with Max stuck in the kitchen so he'd have to avoid dessert like the plague. Alisa had both hands on her huge tummy as she saw luka, "If you have any bear jokes get zem out now... zo if any vone gets a tutu and unizcle I vill be razer cross." She said hating the fact with the transformation she basically became one of the circus' BIGGEST cliches pun intended.

OOC:  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:47 pm
John sighed as he looked up at Alisa and he smiled at her. "Their should be some leftover cake in my room. I was making something for Rose and then this happened it." John said as more fur started to appear on his arms and legs  

TerminaPianist

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:54 pm
Max crossed his arms and shook his head. "I don't see anything but a powerful woman who's got a knack for lifting anything and everything. Seriously Alisa, no one's going to make fun of you. Yet if you need to talk I've got a listening ear, after all we're a family right? Families help each other out after all." he said to her cheerfully and kindly.

Noticing the mermaid finally approaching everyone Max flashed her a kind smile as well. "It's nice to meet you as well woman with two names. Which name do you prefer to be called?" he asked the mermaid.

To be honest, Max probably wouldn't have cared if he was stuck in the kitchen most of the day, being the only cook in the camp he practcally was already. Maybe this would be a good opportunity to get to know Alisa a little better, he could use another friend. The woman was always sleeping so it was rare to get to speak to her at all.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:22 pm
John sighed as he slumped against the area near the tree and closed his eyes dozing off. He had gotten rather bored with the conversation and he was still exhausted from staying up most of the night  

TerminaPianist

Shade_Angel17

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:26 pm
Kazuhira had an unamused flat look at the mermaid's ignoring him once more. He gave up, Kaz refused to get a third strike. Putting the fishing rod on his shoulder like a samurai sword, he stomped off grumbling.

"Use ze notepad vhen you speak, zit will get ze mezage across she said. Be friendlier to the others, they'll warm up to you she says. Why am I bothering still?" He asked himself, he tried doing it both Alisa's and Suzu's way. Unless he was making a fool of himself, no one ever payed attention to him. Story of his life, literally so.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:41 pm
Max took a moment to notice Kaz. The kid seemed more distant than himself at times. "Hey kid, I'm about to make breakfast, if you want to join us then come along." he said cheerfully then returned his glance to the bear woman.

"Alright, let's go. One super delux breakfast coming up!" he said happily heading his way back to the kitchen. It was a good thing he got there first, most of the food was gone.

So washing his hands and rolling up his sleeves, Max began to cook again. From various quiches to breakfast desserts he made a ton for not only Alisa but for anyone else who was still very hungry. He was also making a large cinnamon roll cake for the strong woman, knowing how much she loved cake.  

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:47 pm
"And how's the harpy doing, hmm?" Luka teased as she followed Max back inside to see Riley still sitting there while adjusting to his much larger belly.

"Ha ha. I still have yet to decide if this is better or worse than laying eggs. At least eggs don't kick." Riley said cradling his stomach.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:14 pm
John groaned as he opened his eyes. Noticing that most of the people had left he stood up adjusting from the weight of his kids and back to the area blinking as he noticed Max cooking again and he sighed sitting in the unoccupied chair beside Riley "You okay." John asked looking at him  

TerminaPianist

Kurai_wolf

Beloved Mystic

10,525 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Bookworm 100
  • Summer Celebrant 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:24 pm
Alisa Czar

Alisa nodded but replied with, "I am edgy... but you tell me zat a russian girl who just got tranformed into a zircus' biggest cliche izn't a little funny, I mean a russian zircus vear. Zat is vhy I am expecting a little vit of joke zo it gets out of peoplez zystems." She said sitting down with both hands on her stomach. Already nearly drooling at the food that was being cooked. "If it keeps quiet for too long I get anxiouz. Like a vig zing is coming up"

OOC:  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:26 pm
Kaz turned around and began following Max. But not before writing him a paper airplane with a note attached to it:

"I already ate, but I'll help out. You're going to need it if you're feeding a bear."

That was pretty much his only bit of motivation, that and to be productive. He didn't want to hear it from somebody later that he didn't do anything lately. At once, he got to work with Max in getting all sorts of delicious food ready.  

Shade_Angel17

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:41 pm
Max gave her a kind smile. "Yes I see where it could be funny. I kind of think the bear ears make you look cute actually. It adds a bit of fluffiness to your strong charms. Don't be so hard on yourself alright? " he replied to the Russian girl. "I'll probably be here in the kitchen most of the day while the carnival is going on, so if you feel uncomfortable Alisa then you're welcome to just hang out with me if you'd like. Heck I'm going to need to talk to someone while I'm making all of that food for the customers."

He smiled at Kaz when he entered and read the note. "Thanks I appreciate it Kaz! If you'll focus on the meats I think I can manage the desserts and eggs." he replied to Kaz giving him a nod.

Pretty soon there were a ton of plates filled to the brim with food sitting in front of Alisa. "Bon Appetito!" he chuckled then looked at Luka. "You want anything made honey?"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:04 am
"No special requests here, but I'll probably eat just about anything if you put it in front of me." Luka said with a small giggle.

"Ditto. My recent additions haven't eaten yet." Riley said, still sitting there as he rested his hands on his belly.  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

TerminaPianist

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:04 am
John shrugged his shoulder not really wanting to eat anything but he might as well while Max still wanted to cook something a small came to his face as he noticed Luka "Oh luka, by the way your new outfit is done." John said smiling at her  
The Library

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games