Welcome to Gaia! ::

Miracle of Life: A Pregnancy Roleplaying Guild

Back to Guilds

A RP guild based around the joy of impending motherhood. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Pregnant, Maternity, Motherhood, Expectant 

Reply The Library
The Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tanuki Ookami

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:52 pm
angelmage99
(Ok.))

Niko watched the man and blushed a tad, he let his pants be taken off and reached for the mans belt as he undid it then unbuttoned his pants slowly her sat up kissing the man  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:04 pm
Tanuki Ookami

It wasn't much later that the teacher made sure that Niko's body never forgot him. The passion and the pleasure were all parents of the man's work. He was pleased with the boy himself.

((Do you need an update on the Dances with Wolves?))  

angelmage99

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200

Tanuki Ookami

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:07 pm
angelmage99
(Nah)

Niko never thought he would ever have this much fun with an older.....man." he smiled at the man as he continued to kiss him pulling him closer to him once again he enjoyed feeling his body agenst the other mans body he was much warmer the Niko was  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:14 pm
Tanuki Ookami

Stephan held the man close as he related after his little fun. "That was fun. I haven't had that much fun in a long time." He whispered into the teens ear. The position of his hands told him that he was not going to let him go anytime soon.

((Okay. Well if you have questions you know who to ask))  

angelmage99

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200

Tanuki Ookami

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:19 pm
angelmage99
Niko smiled his face turing a bit red his arms were around the teachers neck he didnt say anything,mostly cause he didnt know what to say he hadn't done anything like this in a while cause, well he never thought any one would want to do somthing like this with him. cause of the fact that if your a merman you can indeed get pregnant  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:25 pm
Tanuki Ookami

Stephan kissed the teenager on the lips before getting up. "I better get back to work." The man commented as he started to pull on his clothes. "I'll be back tonight for another round." they said getting a date that they were going to meet each other again.  

angelmage99

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200

Tanuki Ookami

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:28 pm
angelmage99
Niko sat up, "Oh..ok." he said befor pulling his clothes back on, "I should go make sure i know where my classes are then." he said as he walked over to a small tabled that had papers on it and a satchel next to it  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:35 pm
Tanuki Ookami

Stephan smiled. "Well if you need to know where a class is then just ask me. I'll make sure you find your way." the man commented. He walked over to the teenager one more time and gave him a kiss before walking out.  

angelmage99

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200

Tanuki Ookami

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:38 pm
angelmage99
Niko smiled like a dork as he kissed hi. once he was gone Niko fell back on his bed and still had a smile on his face, "I have a feeling this is going to be a fun time staying here." he said his hands behind his head. he sighed and stood up grabbed his papers and bag and walked out of his dorm locking it then down the stairs and out side, not forgetting his water and he began looking for his class rooms.

Niko was in a really good mood he could hardly wait to go to class just so he could see his history teacher he walked to his locker and grabed a few things from his bag and shoved them in then began locating his classs rooms

User Image
Misa had been at the school for a while now but was resting in her dorm. she had just now decided to get up and hurry along to her classes. she grabbed her bag and two books and some papers and walked out of the doorm closing and locking the door behind her. She was sort of your typical nerdy girl, not one you would likely see pregnant but thanks to her friend (One in the picture a witch) She now is after an experiment went wrong. she walked over to her locker and opened it grabbing a few more pooks putting them in her bag but still carrying three. she then began her way down the halls seeming to be one of those lonley girls since he man did not actualy get her pregnant  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:18 pm
Tanuki Ookami

Stephan smiled as he made it back to his history class room. He at least had his third class free and he could do anything he wanted at that time. The man pulled out the books that he would be passing around the class.  

angelmage99

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200

illusionofasmle

Hilarious Hunter

850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:27 pm
Name: Ryo
Race: unknown
Pregnant: nope
Girlfriend: nope
Extra: isn't quite sure what he is yet
Pic
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:48 pm
illusionofasmle

User Image As Misa walked threw the halls she was bumped into by another student who obviously didnt care they bumped into her and dropped most the stuff she was carrying, she saighed put down her bag and carfully/ awkwardly bent down to grab her things

anglemage

Niko headed to his first class which was math, his most hated calss. on his way he walked past the history room and looked threw the window as he passed by an continued on his way  

Tanuki Ookami

illusionofasmle

Hilarious Hunter

850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:59 pm
Ryo blinked a couple times noticing Misa and walked over to her a small smile on his face. " Need some help." Ryo asked and knelled down picking up her books and smiled a bit as he looked at her  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:04 pm
illusionofasmle
User Image Misa lookde up and gave him a little smile "oh hu thanks." she said as she stood up a little painfully.. her cheeks a bit pink, she wasnt really use to talking to the male gender and found her self nervously rambling about nothing really, "I...- ummm.... better get to class." she said looking at the ground she was a nervous reck  

Tanuki Ookami

illusionofasmle

Hilarious Hunter

850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:09 pm
Ryo smiled as he looked at her and handed her books to her " Do you need any help finding your classes." Ryo asked smiling as he looked at her and he flushed darkly as the raven which was resting on his shoulder looking at her  
The Library

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff