Welcome to Gaia! ::

Miracle of Life: A Pregnancy Roleplaying Guild

Back to Guilds

A RP guild based around the joy of impending motherhood. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Pregnant, Maternity, Motherhood, Expectant 

Reply The Library
It's Just a Story!? (SD & Zelly-Fangirl) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:31 pm
Stardust Drifter

"Oh, don't you start with the 'bah's with me, mister!" Lis said while reaching across to poke him in the nose and wipe off a bit of the whipped cream he'd gotten there while taking a drink. "There's no harm in admitting you like Christmas, even after bah humbug-ing it for the last few years." she said while licking the whipped cream from her finger. "Nothing's going to happen and I'm not going to make fun of you for it. Well, maybe a little teasing." she said with a sheepish smile.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:55 pm
Zelly-fangirl

"Heh, you're very cute you know?" he said turning his attention back towards her. "It's not the whole Christmas thing I'm worried about...well now...I have to be honest with myself. I like having your around." he blushed shyly.

"Sure you annoy me with your sheepish fairy antics but you're fun to talk to and hang out with. Part of me..doesn't want to lose that..to lose you. I-I'm just afraid of losing alright? It's hard to let my guard down and just let loose you know? Say you help me but then what? You'll go away and I'll never see you again...I've just gotten attached to your friendship."

Taking her hand he smiled warmly at her. "I-I think I'm at least ready to try and get back into Christmas with you around Lis. I'm just so full of mixed emotions right now. My head tells me to listen to my heart, and my heart tells me to listen to my head, that sort of thing. Out of all the years I've lived here..I've just never met someone like you. I'm actually a bit touched that you want to help a grouchy goof like me."  

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:21 pm
Stardust Drifter

Lisianthus' cheeks grew flushed with rosy pink. "C-Come on, there's still two more weeks 'til Christmas. You make it sound like I'm going to vanish in a few days and never come back." Now it was the fairy's turn to look away shyly. "Even then....even then you shouldn't grow so attached to me." she gripped his hand slightly before pulling it away, returning to clutch her mug tightly. "Once the 26th rolls around, I really do have to leave." she looked sad as she gazed out the diner window, almost guilty. "I can probably get myself set up to work in the area locally, but that's the best I can do really. It's like office romance, or a police officer. You don't date coworkers and you don't get emotionally invested in a case. It...doesn't always work out so well in the end..."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:43 pm
Zelly-fangirl

"I-I know that..and believe me I'm trying my hardest not to get attached, but I am." he sighed looking downward. "If only you could stay forever. We humans are different Lis, we get attached to people quickly." he sighed.

"Now I've made you all uncomfortable, I should have never opened my big fat mouth...I'm sorry..."  

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:55 pm
Stardust Drifter

Lisianthus sighed. This plan of hers certainly took a strange turn. "No, don't apologize...I just...don't know how to deal with this..." she said while staring into her mug. "I don't exactly get a lot of...confessions like that in my line of work, you know?"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:26 pm
Zelly-fangirl

Now sitting next to her he wrapped and arm around her shoulder. "Hey don't worry about it. I'll take some pictures to remember you by or something." he said softly then raised a brow. "Really? A cute girl like yourself has never had anyone confess their true feelings to you before?" he couldn't believe it.

"Just what do you do with your life? Maybe you need to not work so hard...or maybe there's something in your life that needs healing too?" he stated softly tilting his head. "How about we help each other out ok? I'd hate to see a cute girl like you so sad." he frowned sadly. "I'm being honest you know, this isn't sarcasm."  

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:41 pm
Stardust Drifter

"Not when I don't really let people know I'm there, you know? We try to work in secret, but again, you're a special case." Lisianthus said while glancing at the hand around her shoulder. "I don't need healing and I don't need help. All I've ever known was making people happy through the changing of the seasons. I'm not sad, just...a little annoyed. You're going to be down in the dumps when I leave, and then next year you're probably going to be depressed and lonely all over again and it's just going to turn into this stupid, depressing song and dance every year and a thousand times worse for any other fairy that comes down to try to cheer you up because she's not me, and if I do get to be the lucky fairy to take your case we'll probably just wind up having this exact same conversation!" she said while gripping her mug. He was making this a lot harder than it needed to be. Harder for them both. "Why'd you have to go and say all that?!" she suddenly snapped, looking at him with frustrated tears forming at the corners of her eyes. "Now I'm going to feel guilty when I leave!"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:07 pm
Zelly-fangirl

"I...I-I..." removing his arm he stood up and bit his lip. "I..." he sighed deeply then turned from her. Rubbing a hand down his arm nervously he began to cry silently. She was right, maybe he should just forget about all of this and let her do her job. Why was he getting so attached to her?

"I don't know why... Look how would you feel if suddenly I just showed up to where you lived and forced myself to help you with your problems? Say I was the fairy and you were the Human, then suddenly after you get your arm twisted into going out someplace I transform into a very handsome Human to disguise myself and surprise you all in the same time?! Only to relize that you're starting to...fall for them."

Turning he looked down at her and frowned. "I just wanted to get to know you better, you seem so commited to your job. Don't you ever get lonely? Don't you ever just want a normal life? Don't you ever want to be made happy for once? I just don't...understand!"  

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:06 am
Stardust Drifter

Lisianthus was gone. While he had his back to her turned back into a fairy and slipped away. Thankfully the cafe was empty so she didn't get busted. She just needed to get out of there before things got worse. She just needed some time to think. How far could she go to make one guy happy? How far should she go? If he looked hard enough, Jowy could see the dim white glow she gave off trying to blend in with the snow while shedding the tiniest of tears while flying home. She thought she was doing a good job, but now it seemed like she screwed up.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:45 am
Zelly-fangirl

He was a little stunned to find her gone. When he had noticed her flying off, she was too high in the sky out of his reach. His heart sunk, along with his guilt. After paying for the hot cocoa, he gently sipped his cup as he walked home in the darkness. Jowy really didn't know what to think but instead of getting angry and seeing this as another way to 'hate' Christmas, it did the total opposite.

Gentle snow flakes fell quietly when he made it home. Taking notice of the half-finished snow man he bit his lip and teared up a bit more. Just a few hours ago she was humming Christmas songs and building that snowman. Entering his house all the lights and cookies and everything were still there. He sighed and gently set the cup on the counter. Rapping his fingers on the same counter he thought for a while.

Turning on a few lights he made his way to the attic of his home and pulled out a box, inside there were a few Christmas decorations along with a faded album. Blowing off the dust he opened the picture album and stared at the happy faces he used to know. Sobbing healing tears quietly he chuckled a little at some of the memories he got from the pictures. Looking out of the window he finally spotted the snowman. Gently setting the book down he put on his coat and headed outside.

Gently bending down he began to make a snowball. Working on the snowman he let out a breath watching steam come from his mouth. "There you go...All you need is probably just a little more snow." he said quietly to the snowman who just stared at him without a face. Biting his lip some more he felt bad. She was just trying to help him and he made things difficult for her. Jowy figured he'd probably never meed the fairy again, yet if he did he would apologize. Now returning to the snowman, he eventually finished and gave it a smile. Yet now he was working on a snowwoman to give it someone to stand outside in the cold with.  

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:02 am
Stardust Drifter

"He still needs a face you know." Lisianthus hovered behind him, a carrot nose in her tiny arms, almost trying to hide behind the vegetable. She looked away from him, looking terribly guilty about what happened.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 1:08 pm
Zelly-fangirl
Stardust Drifter

"He still needs a face you know." Lisianthus hovered behind him, a carrot nose in her tiny arms, almost trying to hide behind the vegetable. She looked away from him, looking terribly guilty about what happened.

"Thanks.." he said quietly. Turning around he stared at her shyly running a hand up and down his arm. "Lis...I'm sorry..for everything." he said with a sigh, "The problem isn't Christmas, the problem is me. I push people away."

Taking the carrot gently Jowy smiled as his snowman was complete. "I feel bad...here you are just doing your job and trying to help me and I've been making it so hard for you Lisianthus. I'm just not used to people being so kind to me. I hope you can forgive me at least, though if you don't want to I understand."

Now looking at the Fairy he kept his hands to himself and couldn't even look into her face.  

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 1:17 pm
Stardust Drifter

"Don't say that." Lisianthus flitted over to hug his arm. "You said so yourself, you're not used to having people there for you over the holidays and I wasn't helping matters. We were both just making it hard on each other without meaning to so let's just say it was both our faults and leave it at that, okay?"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 1:43 pm
Zelly-fangirl

He gently took her from his arm and cuddled her gently to his cheek like a doll. "Alright that's fine with me." he replied gently. "I'm just glad you're back..it's not Christmas without you." he added blushing slightly.

As a cold wind blew he shivered a little. "Well! Do you want to help me make some fudge? It's cold outside after all and I'm sure you're freezing!" he said with a smile letting her fly out of his hands.  

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 1:51 pm
Stardust Drifter

"Have you seen what I'm wearing? I'm a fairy, we don't worry about the weather we just dress cute." Lisianthus said with a little giggle, perfectly happy just sitting in his hand right now. Sure enough, her dress was a tight little number with no sleeves and stopped just above the knees and her boots stopped just above the ankle. "I'm a seasonal fairy, I'm in the wrong line of work if the temperature got to me."  
The Library

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff