• Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 5:18 pm
Firin Rai

User Image

ommander Selenehepard
Ҭҥϵmϵ Ω

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Selene opened her eyes in shock as the code made her lose her ground, still trying to fight back.
" No...I...Wont...Give...Up.. "
Selene said her voice strained and in a whisper as she trys to fight it, her and Omega each fighting over her body.
" She is strong, Weakening. She need the push over the edge. "
Omega said before Selene took back her body but then lost it, the battle continuing.
" Firin.."
Selene whispered.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 5:38 pm
Colonel Parallax withdrew his hand, the wires slithering back up into his sleeve as he took a step back with a wicked smirk on his face, "That fool cannot save you, he is probably already dead. Face it, my dear, it's over. You lost.", he said coldly, turning away from her as he walked back to his command station and took a seat, "Status?", the Colonel said, his twisted synthetic voice holding a tone of confidence as he glared to the engineers situated on the ring below his command station. The Kehjani engineers working at their stations outside of Parallax's command platform felt terror from his words though none dared to look their Colonel in the eye for fear of the same fate that was befalling Selene, "S-sir! Drones are surrounding the plateau, the Soldats are getting into position now, sir.", one engineer cautiously reported. Parallax returned his gaze to Selene with a devilish smirk, "You hear that, my dear? It's only a matter of time until we succeed. Just give in and accept the truth. Put those perfect synthetic parts of yours to good use, and let Omega in, you have no more choice in the matter.", he said, breaking out in a wicked laughter.  

Sigma Annihilus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Cultist

8,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Selene Shepard
Captain

Mythical Wife

11,650 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 5:41 pm
Firin Rai

User Image

ommander Selenehepard
Ҭҥϵmϵ Ω

Selene sightly whispered no, her eyes glowing blue as Omega took over.
"I Have 85% control now. "
Omega said.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 6:01 pm
Parallax leaned forward in his chair, again placing his hands together with fingers laced in a thoughtful manner, "Hmm, that's not good enough. We may have a superior force but the Bel'tha'gians are resourceful and I mustn't underestimate my opponents, that would be foolish. Although, I think I have something that will break her confidence in her so called saviors.", he thought silently, as he glared back to the engineers, resentment for their inferior organic existence clear in his cold stare. "What is the status of the outposts?", Parallax asked with intrigue, drumming his fingers together in contemplation as the same engineer looked over his shoulder to the Colonel, making sure to keep his eyes to the floor, "Uhm, I regret to inform that all outposts have been attacked and abandoned earlier this morning, sir, though not by the Bel'tha'gians or their ally Ba'Hai'Ir.", the engineer relayed nervously, expecting the Colonel to be furious. An amused chuckle came from the command platform, "That's not important, I believe those beasts that attacked Keh'Jan just before lift off were responsible for that. But, what I want to know is what is the status of the artillery batteries?", he queried, the engineer turning back to check on the outposts cannon systems. "Sir, the seven artillery batteries have been left untouched, each site still has three operational cannons in their respective batteries, sir.", the engineer relayed to the Colonel, his amused chuckle becoming a confident laugh. "Excellent. You hear that, my dear? The same artillery that your beloved destroyed during the civil war and left me what I am today are ready for my use. That infernal city will be reduced to smoldering ash before they even know what is happening.", Parallax said with a cold tone, his twisted and terrifying laughter sending chills down the spines of his frightened men.  

Sigma Annihilus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Cultist

8,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Selene Shepard
Captain

Mythical Wife

11,650 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 6:08 pm
Firin Rai

User Image

Omega
Ҭҥϵmϵ Ω

" I have 90% of control now, she is still resisting Parallax. "
Omega said, her eyes softly glowing blue now.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 7:58 am
Parallax kept a watchful stare on the biotic with a sinister smirk on his face, "Hmm, Omega almost has total control. But, how to nudge that tenacious woman over the edge...", the Colonel thought to himself, drumming the fingers of his right hand on the arm of his command chair while he eyed her with interest. "Umm, sir?", Gamma muttered, her monotone sounding almost concerned. Parallax shot a glance to Gamma as he leaned closer to the UI, "What is it?", he asked sharply, as Gamma cupped her digital hands around the Colonel's ear to whisper something to him. Parallax's smirk melted away as the UI fed him intel, slamming his fist on the arm of the chair as he clenched his teeth, "WHAT?!", the Colonel shouted angrily, his electronic eye widening as he seethed with frustration. Gamma bowed her head with her hands behind her back, the data sigils on her body becoming erratic as she gave an apologetic look, "I am sorry, sir.", the UI said, her synthetic voice becoming soft and timid. Parallax growled with rage at what Gamma had relayed, the engineers below his command platform trying not to look up at him as they quivered with fear, "I am SURROUNDED by incompetence!", he roared, standing from his chair and walking across the walkway in a hurry, stopping briefly to eye Omega before continuing towards the corridor blast door. Gamma watched the Colonel as he stormed off, "Sir? May I ask where you are going, in case there are new developments?", the UI asked, her normal monotone voice returning. The blast door across the walkway from the Colonel's command station hissed open, "Top deck to my quarters. I must be alone for a few moments to process this.", Parallax said sharply, not bothering to look back to the UI as he walked into the gloomy hall. Gamma let out an emotionless sigh as the blast door closed behind the Colonel, the UI looking up to where Omega was suspended to observe her while the Colonel was away.  

Sigma Annihilus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Cultist

8,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Selene Shepard
Captain

Mythical Wife

11,650 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 9:53 pm
Firin Rai

User Image

Omega
Ҭҥϵmϵ Ω

" I have 85% of control now, she is fighting back and gained some ground. "
Omega informed.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 11:39 pm
Parallax walked into a large office room on the private topmost deck of the ASV, across the hall from his personal quarters, "Argh!! How infuriating!", he growled as he walked over to the desk in the center of the plain looking room, slamming his hands down on the metal tabletop. The Colonel's electronic eye flashed briefly as a series of holo-consoles formed above the desk's surface, "This is a major setback. First, that incompetent Theta fails to decimate Zenith, then destroys Alpha's combat exo-armor effectively severing my control of it and NOW those foul organics have BOTH her and the Umbral! This is NOT part of the plan!", the Colonel roared with anger, slamming a fist on the desk. The holo-consoles scrolled through sets of data as Parallax seethed, his synthetic gaze looking over the data as it passed on screen, "There will have to be a change in strategy, I feel this approach will no longer work. I need to push that persistent woman over the edge so Omega can gain total control, but HOW!", he growled, his gaze settling on the center screen of the three holo-consoles as a sinister smirk formed on his face, "Of course, that's it! Dark Star's ultimate weapon.", the Colonel said, laughing ominously as he turned away from the desk and walked back into the hall to the lift platform.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

UI Gamma cocked her head to the side as she looked with an emotionless stare at Omega, "This is unfortunate, the Colonel will not be pleased.", Gamma said, the data sigils flickering statically across her lithe digital form. A pressurized hiss broke the relative silence of the Bridge as the blast door slid open, the Colonel walking out onto the walkway between the door and his command station with a sinister smirk on his synthetic face. "Everything alright, sir?", the UI asked, her soulless violet eyes looking from Omega to the Colonel. Parallax walked halfway across the walkway to stand before Omega, his electronic eye's gaze fixed on the woman suspended by arcanic wires, "Of course, Gamma. You honestly didn't think this setback would affect anything, did you?", the Colonel said with a sinister tone in his distorted synthetic voice. Gamma gave a confused look as the Colonel held his arms out, his electronic eye flashing as more arcanic wires descended from the ceiling to connect to the back of his head and spine, lifting Parallax up to eye level with Omega, "Alright then, girl, let's see how tenacious you are when I turn your beloved and his infernal people into crystallized statues. You will see things my way when I glass that city from orbit! But first, Gamma, initiate the Soldat's remote command interface. Since I can't trust those pathetic organic fools to hold the Bel'tha'gians off by themselves, I will do it for them! Pay close attention, girl, you will see just how powerful a Class 0's tech control can be!", the Colonel said with an ominous distorted tone, his eye glowing bright azure as his mind links with all systems aboard the ASV, swirling blue arcana forming a vortex of energy around him. UI Gamma nodded silently as she typed a series of data into her mini console, multiple holo displays beginning to spring up around Parallax and Omega showing the visual feed from the mech drones.  

Sigma Annihilus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Cultist

8,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Selene Shepard
Captain

Mythical Wife

11,650 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 6:21 am
Firin Rai

User Image

Omega
Ҭҥϵmϵ Ω

" I have 90% of control now and slowly gaining some ground. I have 91% of control. "
Omega informed.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 6:53 am
Gamma typed rapidly at her mini holo-console on the Colonel's order, the UI looking up to Parallax and Omega as the her console vanished, "Command interface initiated, sir.", she said blankly, her emotionless stare unnerving. Shortly after Gamma relayed the information to the Colonel, the engineers situated around the Bridge began to scream in agony as their coat control gems threw off bright blue static while micro Caelium filament arcanic wires woven into their uniform coat's fabric pierced their spinal column, many of them falling from their seats from the pain and convulsing on the floor. Parallax began to laugh maniacally as a chorus of screams backed by the crackle of electricity filled the Bridge, the engineers' screams suddenly going silent as some sat slouched over their consoles while others lay across the floor as if lifeless. The Colonel's glowing synthetic eye flashed bright blue-white, the engineers on the floor staggering to their feet with bright azure cracks across their faces as their emotionless eyes glow arcane blue, "This is what it means to be Colonel and a Class 0, girl.", Parallax said coldly, every engineer speaking in unison with the Colonel's words, their voices lacking the spark of life as the puppet engineers took their seats and stared blankly at their console displays.  

Sigma Annihilus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Cultist

8,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Selene Shepard
Captain

Mythical Wife

11,650 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 7:09 am
Firin Rai

User Image

Omega
Ҭҥϵmϵ Ω

" I have 94% of control. She will not brake. "
Omega informed.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 7:59 am
Parallax chuckled ominously, the engineers under his influence giving forced chuckles in unison, "We'll see about that. I think she just needs a little demonstration of what I'm going to do to her pathetic little love and his city.", the Colonel, as well as the possessed engineers, said with sinister intent. Parallax held his arms out to the sides, several arcanic wires attaching themselves to his outstretched limbs and glowing brightly as he begun to slowly raise his hands up. As the Colonel rose his arms, the ASV started to shudder, the ship itself rising higher into the sky to float above the ruins of Keh'Jan, "Initiating the Dark Star's Obsidian Obelisk.", Parallax said with an inhuman distortion warping his voice, one of the many holo-displays revolving around him and Omega changing to a view of the underside of the ASV. Several panels on the underside of the vessel opened like a dark lotus as a black crystal pillar similar to the Onyx Obelisk began to lower out of the opening, the tips of the four sections of the star shaped ASV crackling with dark electricity forming orbs of void black energy. "Begin power up sequence at half capacity.", the Colonels warped voice said, the same thing being uttered in unison by the engineers as they typed in sets of data on their respective consoles at the Colonel's will. The orbs of dark energy pulsing on the tips of the looming four point star started to arc crackling black electricity to the crystal pillar on the ship's underside, the new Obelisk acting as a conductor for the negative energy the ASV produced as a fifth orb of darkness formed at the apex of the pillar. A sinister chuckle distorted by the power of the ASV's link escaped Parallax as his glowing synthetic eye glared malevolently at Omega, "Obsidian Obelisk Passphrase input: 'Bear witness to the sin of cosmic darkness'. Now then, pay close attention, girl, I know you are still there and you may try to resist but your efforts are pathetically in vain.", Parallax said with a heavy distortion twisting and warping his harsh words. As the Colonel uttered the phrase, the lights illuminating the Bridge dimmed so that the room was nearly pitch black, the only light coming from the many holo-display screens floating in circles around him and Omega with the exception of the one showing her the ASV's hidden weapon which floated between him and her. The crackling black electricity formed a solid unbroken arc to the crystal pillar as the orb at it's apex grew in size until it reached a point in it's growth where it began to pulsate before unleashing an immense downward beam of void black energy onto the ruins of Keh'Jan. As the enormous dark beam collided with the city below, it created an expanding dome of darkness that swallowed up the ruins and any light illuminating the area, bathing the site in utter blackness as the surrounding ground crystallized in an outward expansion of dark glass, columns of black crystals shattering through the glassed area and spearing high into the air. Parallax laughed hysterically as the beam started to thin out and then vanish, the entire city of Keh'Jan as well as much of the surrounding area nothing but a mountain of lusterless black crystal with spires of twisted black glass jutting from the ground all over the darkened landscape, "Now do you see my power?! That was only half capacity, when I unleash the Obsidian Obelisks power on Bel'tha'go it will be at maximum output. Face it, girl, nothing can stop me!", the wicked Colonel growled inhumanly as he let out with a twisted and maniacal laughter.  

Sigma Annihilus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Cultist

8,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Selene Shepard
Captain

Mythical Wife

11,650 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 9:00 am
Firin Rai

User Image

Omega
Ҭҥϵmϵ Ω

" I have 97% of control, wate I have 94% of control, 90%. "
Omega informed, but then the blue glow in her eyes faded out, returning to there normal blue-white.
" I Can Stop You, and I will. "
Selene grunted out before control of her body went back to Omega. The blue glow of the eyes returning.
" I have control of the body again, she is using unknown tactics. I cannot fight against but I am learning to counteract as she uses them."
Omega informed.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 1:25 am
Parallax chuckled ominously, his synthetic voice warped and twisted by the overwhelming power of the ASV's core, "The battle has begun, it is only a matter of time now.", the Colonel said with a wicked laughter following, the possessed engineers bellowing out forced laughter against their will to mirror their Colonel. UI Gamma's form faded from her panel, reappearing like a digital phantom next to the Colonel as the violet data sigils crisscrossed her lithe body, "Sir, I'm detecting a surge of power from the Bel'tha'gian front. Roughly 3000 unknown contacts have appeared.", Gamma relayed in a calm emotionless monotone. Parallax chuckled with amusement, his flaring electronic gaze never leaving Omega, "No matter, it won't do them any good. I fully expect the Soldats to fall, they are, after all, frail organic trash.", he said without pity for his own men, reaching out to lay a cold synthetic hand on Omega's cheek, "But you, my dear, are far superior to those fools. Such perfect synthetics in a beautiful form, I will make you mine, whether you like it or not.", the Colonel cooed with twisted distortion crackling his voice. "Take us up into orbit, Gamma, I won't have any interruptions while I persuade this one to see things my way.", the Colonel said with a wicked smirk, never breaking eye contact from Omega as the UI nodded as her holo-console formed at her fingertips. "Yes, sir. Diverting power from unneeded systems into the anti-gravity propulsion drive.", Gamma relayed, typing in the data required. The ASV began to shudder once more, the monstrous behemoth slowly ascending higher into the sky with an unnatural silence.  

Sigma Annihilus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Cultist

8,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Selene Shepard
Captain

Mythical Wife

11,650 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 7:35 am
Firin Rai

User Image

Omega
Ҭҥϵmϵ Ω

" I have 95% of control, apparently your physical touch weakens her with fear. "
Omega informed.

User Image

Bel'tha'go

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out